2019 Buyer's Guide to CNC Router
Do you have an idea to DIY or buy an affordable CNC router machine? Check out the 2019 new CNC router buyer's guide as follows, we'll offer you the best CNC router machines of 2019 with expert customer service to fit your requirements.
What is A CNC Router?
A CNC router is a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine for automatic carving, engraving, cutting, drilling, milling, grooving, sanding, polishing of solid wood, soft wood, hard wood, plywood, foam, stone, ceramic, plastic, acrylic, glass, MDF, ACM, PVC, copper, brass, aluminum and other soft metals. A CNC router machine is mainly equipped with control system, spindles, servo motors/stepper motors, AC inverter frequency drives, linear guides, ball screws, power supply and workspace table. CNC router table sizes mainly include 2x4, 4x4, 4x8 and 5x10 in feet, some regions may call the table sizes as 1624, 2424, 2448, 4848 and 4896 in inches, some regions may call the table sizes as 4040, 6040, 6060, 6090, 1212, 1218, 1224, 1325, 1530, 2030 and 2040 in millimeter (mm). CNC router machines are widely used in industrial production, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education and hobbyists.
A CNC router is also called as:
CNC router machine, CNC router table, CNC cutter, CNC carver, CNC engraver, CNC routing machine, CNC cutting machine, CNC carving machine, CNC engraving machine, CNC cut machine, CNC carve machine, CNC engrave machine.
CNC: Computer Numerical Control.
CAM: Computer Aided Manufacturing.
CAD: Computer Aided Design.
G-Code: A universal numerical control (NC) machine tool language that specifies axis points to which the machine will move.
PLT (HPGL): Standard language for printing vector-based line drawings, supported by CAD files.
Grid: The minimum movement, or feed, of the router head. Head automatically moves to next grid position when button is toggled in continuous or step mode.
Step Over: Maximum distance in X or Y axis that cutting tool will engage with uncut material.
Step Down: Distance in Z-axis that the cutting tool plunges into the material.
Stepper Motor: A DC motor that moves in discrete steps by receiving signals, or “pulses” in a particular sequence, thus resulting in very precise positioning and speed control.
Toolpath: User-defined, coded route which the cutter follows to machine the workpiece. A “pocket” toolpath cuts the surface of the workpiece; a “profile” or “contour” toolpath cuts completely through to separate the workpiece shape.
Subtractive Method: The bit removes material to create shapes. (Opposite of additive method.)
Spindle Speed: Rotational speed of cutting tool (RPM).
Conventional Cut: Cutter rotates against direction of feed. Results in minimal chatter but can lead to tearout in certain woods.
Feed Rate: Speed at which the cutting tool moves through the workpiece.
Climb Cut: Cutter rotates with direction of feed. Climb cutting prevents tearout, but can lead to chatter marks with a straight-fluted bit; a spiral-fluted bit will reduce chatter.
Home Position (Machine Zero): Machine-designated zero point determined by physical limit switches. (It does not identify actual work origin when processing a workpiece.)
Work Origin (Work Zero): The user-designated zero point for the workpiece, from which the head will perform all it's cutting. X, Y and Z axes are set to zero.
U Disk: External data storage device that is inserted into a USB interface.
LCD: Liquid Crystal Display (used on the controller).
|Table Sizes||2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'|
|Axis||3 Axis, 4th Axis, 4 Axis, 5 Axis|
|Capability||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Materials||Wood, Stone, Foam, Metal, Aluminium, Copper, Plastic, Acrylic|
|Types||Hobby CNC Routers and Industrial CNC Routers (CNC Wood Routers, CNC Stone Routers, CNC Metal Routers, CNC Foam Routers)|
|Control Software||Type3, Ucancam, Artcam, Alphcam, Cabinet vision|
|Operating System||Mach3, Nc-studio, Syntec, DSP, Siemens, NK200, NK260, NK300|
|Price Range||$2,000.00 - $180,000.00|
|OEM Service||X, Y, Z Axis Working Area|
|Option Items||Dust Collector, Vacuum Pump, Rotary Device, Mist-Cooling System, Servo Motors, Colombo Spindle|
A CNC router machine needs at least 3 axis to complete the routing works, called X, Y and Z. The X-axis is horizontal, the Y axis vertical, and the Z-axis refers vertical to the other two axis.
A computer "controller" reads G-code or other machine language instructions and drives a tool. The spindle holds the tool, moves along X, Y and Z axis, following the tool path generated by the software.
In a 3 axis router machine, the tool is always vertical, and undercuts are not possible.
In addition, some router machines have a rotary axis (4th axis) around the X, Y and Z axis. These CNC machines are mainly used for some cylinder carving and cutting works.
A real 4 axis router machine refers to X-Y-Z-A, X-Y-Z-B, X-Y-Z-C. Four axis are linked, which can work at the same time.
5 axis router machine has two additional axis which can move along.
These additional axis allow for shorter project time due to their capability of carving five edges of the material simultaneously.
The position of the machine is determined by a computer. The computer will tell the motors how much to move in each direction. Any location within the machine’s work area can be defined by using the method of positioning. The machine can be moved within that space.
The machine is connected to a computer, the computer will tell it where to move. First, the CNC operator should do the toolpath creation, the operator uses a software program to draw the shapes and create the tool path that the machine will follow. So, when you have some CNC routing plans, what kind of table sizes should be chosen? which all depends on your work needs and budgets.
CNC router machines have a wide range of applications as follows:
Cabinetry, Furniture, Sign Making, Woodworking, Mold Making, Model Making, Channel Letters, Joinery, Point-of-Purchase (POP), Prosthetic Manufacturing, Jewelry Manufacturing, Educational, Prototyping, CAD/CAM Instructional, Solid Surface Production, Musical Instrument Manufacturers, Countertop Production, Radius Mouldings, Metal Working, Aerospace, Foam Packaging, Mannequin Production, Plastic Packaging Equipment Manufacturers, Packaging, Store Fixtures, Boat Building, Custom Millwork, Extrusions Cutting Boards, Pool Cues, PCB Fabricators, Safety Enclosures, Gun Stock/Pistol Grip Manufacturers, MDF Doors, Korbal Manufacturers, Magnetic, Fixtures, Knife Template Manufacturing, Conveyor Manufacturers, Puzzles, Fan Blade Manufacturers, Name Tags, Artistic Carvings, Kneels Manufacturing, Orthotics Manufacturing.
CNC router tables with different configurations and specifications have different cost. Machines from different brands have different service and support.
Machines from different countries have different tax rates, different customs, different shipping costs. All of these factors will lead to different prices.
You will get a price range of $2,000.00 to $180,000.00 from STYLECNC.
We will recommend the most affordable CNC routing machine to you after being informed by your requirements:
The materials you want to carve, cut, drill and groove.
The max size of the materials (Length * Width * Thickness).
We can also do sample routing according to your requirements or CNC router files, and feedback the results to you with test video, or send it to you by express as soon as possible.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted machine:
The best specifications, accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate the details (technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order:
If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the CNC carving machine production as soon as receiving your contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete CNC carving machine will be tested to make sure they can work well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and 24/7 free service by:
Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service.
We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
STYLECNC is a guaranteed CNC router machine manufacturer, supplier and seller. STYLECNC offers all kinds of best CNC routing machines for sale to fit your works.
STYLECNC's CNC routing machines are equipped with genuine software and system, original kits, bits, parts, tools.
STYLECNC offers cost price for your CNC routing plans without any intermediate. You will get the best CNC routing machines with affordable price from us.
STYLECNC also offers the all-round smart CNC routing solutions, 24/7 one-to-one free service and support, which is available free.
1. Read and understand the warnings posted on CNC routing machine and in the safety manual. Failure to comply with all of these warnings may cause serious injury.
2. Read and understand the entire user manual before attempting assembly or operation.
3. Replace the warning labels if they become obscured or removed.
4. Do not use machine for other than it's intended use. If used for other purposes, Powermatic disclaims any real or implied warranty and holds itself harmless from any injury that may result from that use.
5. CNC machine is designed and intended for use by properly trained and experienced personnel only. If you are not familiar with the proper and safe operation of a router machine, do not use until the proper training and knowledge have been obtained.
6. Wear ear protectors (plugs or muffs) during extended periods of operation.
7. Always wear approved safety glasses/face shield while using machine. Everyday eyeglasses only have impact resistant lenses, they are not safety glasses.
8. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products generates wood dust and other substances known to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling dust generated from wood products or use a dust mask or other safeguards to avoid inhaling dust generated from wood products.
9. Before operating machine, remove tie, rings, watches and other jewelries, and roll sleeves up past the elbows. Do not wear loose clothing. Confine long hair. Non-slip foot wear or anti-skid floor strips are recommended. Do not wear gloves.
10. Do not operate machine while tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any medication.
11. Make certain machine is properly grounded.
12. Make certain the switch is in the OFF position before connecting router machine to the power supply.
13. Wood products emit chemicals known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
14. Make a habit of checking if the adjusting wrenches and keys are removed from router machine before turning it on.
15. Make all machine adjustments or maintenance with router machine unplugged from the power source.
16. Check damaged parts. Before further use of router machine, a guard or other part that is damaged should be carefully checked to determine that it will operate properly and perform it's intended function. Check for alignment of moving parts, binding of moving parts, breakage of parts, mounting and any other conditions that may affect it's operation. A guard or other part that is damaged should be properly repaired or replaced.
17. Keep safety guards in place at all times when router machine is in use. If removed for maintenance purposes, use extreme caution and replace the guards immediately after completion of maintenance.
18. Keep the floor around router machine clean and free of scrap material, oil and grease.
19. Provide for adequate space surrounding work area and non-glare, overhead lighting.
20. Make your workshop child proof with padlocks, master switches or by removing starter keys.
21. Keep visitors a safe distance from the work area. Keep children away.
22. Maintain a balanced stance at all times so that you do not fall into the cutter or other moving parts. Do not overreach or use excessive force to perform any machine operation. Keep hands away from rotating cutting tool.
23. Give your work undivided attention. Looking around, carrying on a conversation and “horseplay” are careless acts that can result in serious injury.
24. Use the right tool at the correct speed and feed rate. Do not force a tool or attachment to do a job for which it was not designed. The right tool will do the job better and more safely.
25. Use recommended accessories, improper accessories may be hazardous.
26. Do not touch a bit immediately after use, it will be hot and may cause skin burns.
27. Maintain tools with care. Do not use dull or damaged cutters. Keep cutting tools clean and sharp for best and safest performance. Follow instructions for lubricating and changing accessories.
28. Do not stand on machine. Serious injury could occur if machine tips over.
29. Remove loose items and unnecessary work pieces from the area before starting machine.
30. Turn off machine before cleaning. Use a brush or compressed air to remove chips or debris - do not use your hands.
31. Don’t use in dangerous environment. Don’t use power tools in damp or wet location, or expose them to rain. Keep work area well lighted.
32. Never leave machine running unattended. Turn the power off and do not leave machine until it comes to a complete stop.
33. Do not plug router machine directly into wall outlet. Connect it to the provided cable receptacle on the router table, so that all machine movement can be regulated by the single controller.
34. Make sure workpiece is free from nails or other foreign objects.
35. Keep electrical cord away from sharp edges, heat or moving parts. Position cord so it will not become a trip hazard.
36. Before using machine, read and become thoroughly familiar with all manufacturer’s operating and safety instructions that accompanied machine you will be using.
37. After installing a bit, make sure collet is securely tightened. An unsecured bit may fly loose from the collet and cause injury.
38. Always secure workpiece to spoil board using clamps or double-sided tape. Never hold workpiece down by hand while operating.
39. CNC machine is intended for carving and cutting wood, acrylics, plastics and soft metal, etc. Do not use it to cut hard metals.
40. Use proper extension cord. Make sure your extension cord is in good condition. When using an extension cord, be sure to use one heavy enough to carry the current your product will draw. An undersized cord will cause a drop in line voltage resulting in loss of power and overheating.
$2580.00 - $3000.00
Desktop CNC router with 4th axis rotary table is designed for for craftsman, home shop, home business, small shop, small business, advertising, arts/crafts, sign making and mold making, now the best desktop CNC router for sale at cost price.
$4580.00 - $5500.00
Cheap CNC wood router STM1325 with different configurations will be offered according to your requirements, we promise to give you the lowest price for the affordable wood CNC router machine.
$5380.00 - $10180.00
4x8ft wood CNC router machine is mainly used for wood door making, cabinet making, sign making, furniture making, decoration making and other popular woodworking. Now the best 4x8 wood CNC machine for sale at an affordable price.
$5000.00 - $7000.00
The best CNC router machine with 4th axis rotary table is mainly used for 2D/3D popular woodworking such as crafts, arts, wood furnitures, wood doors and windows, now the best CNC router machine for sale at a low price.
$10800.00 - $13300.00
3 axis CNC router with X, Y, Z axis and three spindles is mainly used for sign making, cabinet door making and popular woodworking, now the 3 Axis CNC Router for sale at an affordable price from the best 3 axis CNC router manufacturer - STYLECNC.
$5380.00 - $10180.00
The newest 4x8 feet 1325 CNC router with 4 axis rotary table is popular used in woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts, the best 1325 CNC router for sale with affordable price, free CNC router service and support from now on.
$2800.00 - $3500.00
Hobby CNC Router 6090 with 4th rotary axis is the best hobby CNC router for small shop, small business, home shop, home business, craftsman. The best hobby CNC router is mainly used for carving and cutting wood, acrylic, PVC, MDF, plastic and soft metals such as copper, aluminum, etc.
$2580.00 - $3200.00
STG6090 Mini Tabletop CNC Router for small business, home business, small shop, home shop, craftsman, advertising, sign making, arts&crafts, mold making. now the small Tabletop CNC router for sale with best price.
$3680.00 - $4500.00
Low cost 3 axis CNC router STG1212 with 4x4 table size is used for carving and cutting wood furniture, gifts, boxes, models, arts and crafts, signs, jewelry carving, now the affordable 4x4 CNC router for sale at a low price.
$3980.00 - $5000.00
Affordable CNC router table is an economical CNC router machine with vacuum table, which is mainly used for furnitures, decorations, wood crafts and arts, sign making, cabinet making, now the best CNC router table for sale at a low price.
$3500.00 - $4500.00
Small Hobby CNC router is used for 2D/3D carving of wood, stone, metal and acrylic in the industries of small shop, small business, home shop, home business, advertising, crafts, arts, gifts, signs, mould, electronic, etc. Now the small CNC router for sale at a low price.
$2580.00 - $3000.00
The desktop CNC machine is a type of small hobby CNC router machine for home shop, which is equipped with a 4th axis rotary table for 2D/3D Carving in home business and small business, home shop and small shop, the small home CNC machine is widely used for woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts. Now the desktop CNC machine for sale at a low price.
$80000.00 - $110000.00
The best 5 axis CNC router is designed for 3D modeling and 3D mold making, such as large metalloid moulds, automotive foam mold, building model, ship model, 3D surface carving and 3D shape cutting of large-scale instruments, now the affordable 5 axis CNC router for sale at cost price.
$110000.00 - $150000.00
Industrial 5 axis CNC router machine is designed for 3D CNC Milling and Carving in metal and foam mould making, car body making, boat and building model, pattern making. Now the industrial 5 axis CNC router machine for sale with best price.
$100000.00 - $150000.00
Large gantry 5 axis CNC Machine is used for metal, wood and foam mold making, 3D surface carving and 3D shape cutting. Now the large gantry 5 axis CNC machine for sale at cost price.
$80000.00 - $90000.00
Small 5 axis CNC machining center is an entry-level five-axis machining center with HSD 5 axis spindle and SYNTEC control system, which is widely used in mold industry and 3D carving/3D cutting. Now the small 5 axis CNC machining center for sale at an affordable price.
$90000.00 - $120000.00
Mini 5 axis CNC machining center with double tables is professional for 3D modeling/3D mold making, such as metal mold making, foam mold making, wood mold making, building models, automotive models. Now the 5 axis CNC machining center for sale with affordable price.
$5780.00 - $11000.00
Big size CNC router for aluminum composite panels (ACP) can cut aluminum plate, aluminum sheet, aluminum parts with high speed and high accuracy. Now the best CNC router for aluminum on sale with affordable price.
$9000.00 - $15000.00
CNC metal engraving machine for iron, brass, copper and steel is easy to produce 2D or 3D relieves on various metal materials. It's one economic metal engraving machine.
$11000.00 - $19000.00
CNC moulding machine with automatic tool changer is a type of CNC router machine for molding, now the CNC moulding machine for sale with affordable price.
$5000.00 - $8000.00
CNC Mold Making Machine is a multi-functional mold making CNC router, now the CNC mold making machine for sale with cost price.
$6000.00 - $10000.00
Automatic metal engraving machine is widely used in automotive, injection mould, ironware mould and mould engraving industries. Now the metal engraving machine for sale with suitable price.
$18800.00 - $23800.00
CNC router for aluminum with disk automatic tool changer system is mainly used to carve and cut aluminum, copper and other soft metals, now the aluminum CNC router for sale with best quality, affordable price, free service and support.
$32800.00 - $34800.00
CNC stone cutting and polishing machine STS3113 is designed for cabinets artificial stone, quartz stone, granite, marble, carving, cutting, polishing, drilling, engraving. Now the affordable CNC stone machine for sale with best price.
$6000.00 - $7500.00
Affordable stone CNC router STS1325 is suitable for carving natural marble, granite, bluestone, sandstone, artificial stone, tombstone, milestone, headstone, etc. Now the best stone CNC router for sale with low price.
$5000.00 - $9800.00
Affordable stone CNC machine STS1318 is designed for carving and cutting marble, granite, quartz and other stones. Now the best stone CNC machine for sale with low price.
$7000.00 - $9000.00
Affordable CNC stone carving machine STS1530 is the best choice for the owner in stone processing industry, decoration industry, sign making industry and woodworking industry etc. Now the best CNC stone carving machine for sale with affordable price.
$2800.00 - $3500.00
STS6090 desktop small CNC stone carving machine is mainly used for carving stone, marble, jade, wood, acrylic, metal, etc. Now the desktop small CNC stone carving machine for sale with best price.
$20000.00 - $30000.00
4 axis CNC stone carving machine is a four axis vertical 3D stone carving machine, which is used for three-dimensional processing of stone column, buddha, statues, etc.
$18000.00 - $23000.00
The best ATC CNC router adopts automatic tool changer spindle with tool magazine of 10 cutters, the tools can automatically change to fit different works according to the requirements. The CNC router ATC is mainly used for 2D/3D works of woodworking, cabinet making, door making, mold making, wood arts, wood crafts. Now the best ATC CNC router for sale with ex-factory price.
$8000.00 - $22000.00
4 axis CNC foam cutter is used for cutting foam, PVC, acrylic, and the CNC foam cutter can also work on soft materials, especially for aluminum and bronze. Now the CNC foam cutter for sale with affordable price.
$15000.00 - $20000.00
Multi-heads 3D CNC Router with 12 spindles and rotary device is mainly used for 3D carving on staircase stuff, profile statue, furniture/cabinet feet, kitchen island legs, table legs, chair legs, newel posts, sofa leg, Buddha profile, corbel, modillion, baseball bat, crafts, etc.
$8000.00 - $20000.00
EPS Foam CNC Router Cutter Machine with 3 axis for normal cutting and carving, 4 axis swing head for mold carving and cutting, 4th axis rotary for cylinder carving and cutting, now the 3 axis CNC foam router cutter machine for sale with cost price.
$6800.00 - $13800.00
Affordable 3D Carving CNC Router Machine with four heads is used for 3D CNC working of furniture bulk production, 3D sculptures and complex artworks with high speed, best precision, high efficient and low noise. Now the CNC Router Machine for sale with affordable price.
$8500.00 - $20000.00
3D CNC router machine STM1325-4 with 4 axis rotary is mainly used for processing staircase handrails, wooden pillars, stool legs, table legs, wood arts, crafts, gifts and toys, etc.
$45000.00 - $55000.00
Custom furniture CNC router with automatic nesting software has full functions of automatic uploading and downloading, automatically nesting, optimizing, vertical drilling, slotting, grooving, engraving, etc. now the nesting CNC router for sale at an affordable price.
$11880.00 - $16380.00
Kitchen cabinet door making CNC router with double table is suitable for kitchen cabinets making, cabinet door making, corner cabinets making, decorative cabinets making, home cabinets making, wall cabinets making, wood cabinets making, base cabinets making and other custom cabinets making in bathroom, garage, living room, office.
$20000.00 - $45000.00
Full automatic CNC router is widely used in furniture making including customized panel furniture, cabinet making, home decoration, home door, home furniture, shop and office furniture with automatic labeling, automatic feeding, automatic carving, automatic cutting, automatic drilling, automatic grooving, automatic discharge.
$16800.00 - $36800.00
Affordable nesting CNC machine for custom modern furniture can perfectly decorate your space and style. You can personalize the best modern custom furniture for your home and office.
$48000.00 - $56000.00
Automatic CNC nesting machining center is widely used in home decoration, office decoration, home decoration of panel furniture, wardrobe, cabinets, office furnitures, custom furnitures, now the CNC nesting machining center for sale at an affordable price.
$20000.00 - $30000.00
Auto Feeding CNC Machine Panel Furniture Production Line is used for automatic feeding, nesting, cutting and optimization, playing vertical hole, automatic cutting coherent, continuous processes.
$10.00 - $600.00
Professional CNC router software Type3 Router8, which can do 2D, 2.5D and 3D carving/cutting. Get the best CNC router software from STYLECNC.
$2.00 - $5.00
ER collet is mounted on a drill chuck and milling machine. It is used to clamp drill cutter or knife. ER collet has stable performance, high accuracy by the majority of manufacturers trust.
$1.00 - $10.00
Tapered diamond 3d deep relief bits for marble, granite with advanced brazing diamond technology manufacturing.
$3.00 - $10.00
TCT straight flute CNC bits with two flute cutters, which is professional for high speed cutting and full depth plunging on solid timber, MDF, hard wood and man-made boards cutting.
$1.00 - $10.00
Straight CNC router bits for woodworking with double blades, which can be used for hard wood, MDF, particle board, etc. Now the Straight CNC router bits for sale with low price.
Model: Cove Box bit
$1.00 - $5.00
All kinds of cove box bits for woodworking CNC router machine, the CNC router bits can carve and cut with high smooth quality for small business and industrial production.
CNC Router Stories
- The Best CNC Routers for Aluminum of 2019Category: CNC SolutionsAug 16, 2019
Find the best CNC routers of 2019 for 2D/3D aluminum parts machining, aluminum mold making, aluminum sheet cutting, aluminum plate cutting, aluminum composite panel cutting, aluminum relief carving and other aluminium fabrication.
- A guide to buy your first CNC router
- The Best CNC Routers for Woodworking of 2019
- 3 Axis vs 4 Axis vs 5 Axis CNC Router
- The 22 Most Common CNC Router Problems and Solutions
- Round guide rails VS Square guide rails for CNC routers
- What is the difference among CNC router, CNC laser and CNC plasma cutter
- A comparision of CNC router ballscrew transmission and rack-pinion transmission
- OSAI solutions for 5 axis CNC machine
- Multi Heads CNC Router Machine for 3D Gunstock Carving
- A Brief Guide to CNC Router Glossary
- Günter from GermanyPosted a review for Cheap CNC Wood Router STM1325 for Sale at Low Price on Jul 10, 2019
This is my first overseas buying for a new CNC router machine, it was a great experience, especially the price is much more cheaper than the used CNC router with the same configurations in German, and the 4x8 table size is very suitable for my home door production.
- Алексей from RussiaPosted a review for Cheap CNC Wood Router STM1325 for Sale at Low Price on Jun 27, 2019
Потрясающий фрезерный станок с ЧПУ, все работы выполняются автоматически с высокой скоростью и высоким качеством, я купил станок для изготовления деревянных дверей, и меня сильно удивил.
- Scott from United StatesPosted a review for Glass Cutting and Carving CNC Router for sale on Mar 10, 2019
I have to say this smart glass carving machine is brilliant. It covers big range of my works and the this company have the most helpful service with guiding and introductions. I would like to recommend this machine to my friends.
- Dave from United StatesPosted a review for 3 Axis CNC Machining Center with ATC System for Woodworking on Feb 23, 2019
I really like the 3 axis CNC machine. When I received this machine, it was completely packaged and included with various training videos and user manual. I used it to make a wooden door and the effect was great. This machine is really suitable for my work. Thanks to the help of STYLECNC.
- Sergei from CanadaPosted a review for 4 Axis CNC Foam Cutter for sale on Feb 22, 2019
I am Sergei from Canada, our company mainly customizes foam molds for our customers. We have received the CNC foam cutter more than one month, until now this machine is running very well, It is very helpful for our business.
- Philip from VietnamPosted a review for 4 Axis CNC Wood Router with ATC System for Sale on Feb 20, 2019
I have purchased this CNC wood router to make my art statues and I have to say this is the most suitable machine for art.
- David from United StatesPosted a review for 3 Axis EPS Foam CNC Router Cutter Machine on Feb 16, 2019
I REALLY love this CNC foam router. It makes my foam work much easier. Full automatic, high precision.
- Selye János from SlovakiaPosted a review for Affordable 5 Axis CNC Router for Sale on Feb 14, 2019
Just purchased this 5 axis CNC router a month ago and it is still working well. I am glad that I found this 5 axis machine and it is really convinient for my 3d carving works, it made the whole process much more simple. I like it.
- Mannual from IndiaPosted a review for Large Format Stone CNC Machine for 3D Carving with Dual Spindles on Feb 03, 2019
I got the 3d stone carving machine for our tombstone business, it's a good machine with high working efficiency, we like it very much, and we plan to buy one more laser machine for engraving stone.
- Larry from United StatesPosted a review for Mini 5 Axis CNC Machining Center with Double Tables for 3D Modeling/3D Mold Making on Feb 03, 2019
After my 5 axis machine was ready, I went to their factory for training. Their company was really professional, and their engineers taught me a lot. I‘m going to buy some other CNC machines from their company.