2020 Buyer's Guide to CNC Router
Are you looking forward to DIY CNC router kit plans or coming up with an idea to buy affordable CNC router machines? Check out the 2020 new CNC router buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2020 best CNC routers with custom CNC router service to fit your CNC projects, CNC ideas and CNC plans.
What is a CNC Router?
A CNC router is a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine tool for automatic carving, cutting, engraving, milling, drilling, grooving, polishing, sanding of solid wood, soft wood, hard wood, plywood, MDF, foam, stone, ceramic, acrylic, plastic, glass, PVC, ACM, aluminum, brass, copper and other soft metals. A CNC router machine is composed of CNC controller, CNC software, CNC operating system, frame, spindles, gantry, motor, driver, guide rail, ball screw, power supply, T-slot table or vacuum table, vacuum pump, collet, limit switch, rack and pinion. A CNC router is also known as computer numerical controlled router, computer-controlled router, C ad C router, CNC router machine, CNC router table, CNC router kit, CNC cutter, CNC carver, CNC engraver, CNC routing machine, CNC cutting machine, CNC carving machine, CNC engraving machine, CNC cut machine, CNC carve machine, CNC engrave machine. CNC router machines are widely used in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education and hobbyists.
How Many Types of CNC Router?
CNC router table sizes mainly include 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 4x4, 4x6, 4x8, 5x10 and 6x12 in feet, someone may call the table sizes as 16x16, 16x24, 24x24, 24x36, 24x48, 48x48, 48x96, 60x120, 80x120, and 80x160 in inches, someone may call the table sizes as 4040, 6040, 6060, 6090, 1212, 1218, 1224, 1325, 1530, 2030 and 2040 in millimeter (mm).
Types: hobby CNC series (mini CNC, small CNC, portable CNC, desktop CNC, benchtop CNC, tabletop CNC), industrial CNC series (CNC wood router, CNC metal router, CNC stone router, CNC foam router, CNC plastic router, CNC aluminum router, CNC glass router), and axis series (3 axis, 4th axis, 4 axis, 5 axis).
How Does a CNC Router Work?
A CNC router machine needs at least 3 axis to complete the routing works, called X, Y and Z. The X-axis is horizontal, the Y-axis vertical, and the Z-axis refers vertical to the other two axis. A computer controller reads G-code or other machine language instructions and drives a tool. The spindle holds the tool, moves along X, Y and Z axis, following the tool path generated by the CNC software. In a 3 axis router machine, the tool is always vertical, and undercuts are not possible. In addition, a router machines can be equipped with a rotary axis (4th axis) around the X, Y and Z axis, which is called as CNC router lathe machine. It is mainly used for cylinder carving and cutting projects and some 3D CNC machining projects. A real 4 axis router machine has one additional axis, which refers to X-Y-Z-A, X-Y-Z-B, X-Y-Z-C. Four axis are linked, which can work at the same time. 5 axis router machine has two additional axis, which refers to X-Y-Z-A-B, X-Y-Z-A-C, X-Y-Z-B-C. The machine moves a tool on five different axis at the same time. The spindle can be rotated left and right with 180 degrees around. These additional axis allow for shorter project time due to their capability of carving five edges of the material simultaneously. The position of the machine is determined by a computer. The computer will tell the motors how much to move in each direction. Any location within the machine’s work area can be defined by using the method of positioning. The machine can be moved within that space. The machine is connected to a computer, the computer will tell it where to move. First, the CNC operator should do the toolpath creation, the operator uses a software program to draw the shapes and create the tool path that the machine will follow. So, when you have some CNC routing plans, what kind of table sizes should be chosen? which all depends on your requirements and budgets.
What is a CNC Router Used For?
A CNC router is used for woodworking, cabinetry, furniture, custom millwork, fixtures, channel letters, sign making, model making, joinery, point-of-purchase (pop), orthotic manufacturing, jewelry manufacturing, prosthetic manufacturing, CAD/CAM instructional, educational, prototyping, solid surface production, radius mouldings, countertop production, aerospace, foam packaging, metal working, plastic packaging equipment manufacturers, mannequin production, musical instrument manufacturers, store fixtures, packaging, boat building, PCB fabricators, extrusions cutting boards, safety enclosures, engraving, conveyor manufacturers, pool cues, magnetic, knife template manufacturing, gun stock manufacturers, pistol grip manufacturers, fan blade manufacturers, korbal manufacturers, artistic carvings, kneuls manufacturing, MDF doors, name tags, puzzles.
What Materials Can be Cut with a CNC Router?
It is an automatic machine tool for cutting in a variety of metal and non-metal materials:
Soft Wood: pine, soft maple, fir, spruce, hemlock, cedar, redwood.
Solid Wood: cottonwood, pine, redwood, ash, oak, beech, birch, cherry, mahogany, hard maple, poplar, teak, walnut, hickory, purple heart, leopardwood, tigerwood, cocobolo, bloodwood, alder, aspen, basswood, beech, yellow birch, cypress, red elm, gum, hackberry, pecan, pacific coast maple, red oak, sassafras, sycamore, black walnut, white oak, willow, african padauk, bolivian rosewood, hondura mahogany, wenge, spanish cedar.
Composite Wood: OSB, MDF, LDF, melamine, particle board, plywood, masonite.
Stone: natural marble, granite, bluestone, sandstone, artifical stone, tombstone, milestone, ceramic tile, jade.
Plastic: ABS, polycarbonate, polyethylene, PVC, polypropylene, polystyrene, cast and extruded acrylic, hdpe, uhmw, marine PVC, lexan, phenolic, sintra, nylon, lucite, solid surface materials, luan, PET, acetate, vhmw, mica.
Metal: aluminum, brass, copper, bronze, mild steel, stainless, honeycomb aluminum.
Foam: EVA, precision board, sign foam, polystyrene, polyethylene, styramfoam, polyurethane, foam rubber, silicone rubber, urethane.
Other Materials: machinable wax, ren board, vinyl coated panels, gypsum, butter board, fiberglass, magnetic rubber mats, composites, leather, mother-of-pearl, wood veneers, g10, delrin, mat board, rubber, modeling clay.
How Much Does a CNC Router Cost?
Different machine configurations and specifications have different costs, including machine frame, X, Y table (T-slot and vacuum), spindle, gantry, ball screw, guide rails, vacuum pump, driver, motor, CNC controller, operating system, collet, rotary 4th axis, limit switch, power supply, rack and pinion. Machines from different brands have different service and support, which will lead to different prices. Machines from different countries have different tax rates, different customs, different shipping costs. All of these factors will result in the final price. You will get a CNC router price range of $2,580.00 to $150,000.00 from STYLECNC. If you want to buy a machine overseas, and get the final price, please contact us to get a free quotation, we'll calculate the final price of your required machine.
|Table Sizes||2' x 2', 2' x 3', 2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 6', 4' x 8', 5' x 10', 6' x 12'|
|Axis||3 Axis, 4th Axis, 4 Axis, 5 Axis|
|Capability||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Materials||Wood, Stone, Foam, Metal, Aluminium, Copper, Plastic, Acrylic|
|Types||Hobby CNC Routers (Mini, Small, Benchtop, Desktop, Tabletop, Portable) and Industrial CNC Routers (CNC Wood Routers, CNC Stone Routers, CNC Metal Routers, CNC Foam Routers)|
|Control Software||Artcam, Type3, Cabinet Vision, Alphacam, Ucancam|
|Operating System||DSP, Nc-studio, Mach3, Osai, Siemens, Syntec, NK200, NK260, NK300|
|Price Range||$2,580.00 - $150,000.00|
|OEM Service||X, Y, Z Axis Working Area|
|Option Items||Dust Collector, Vacuum Pump, Rotary Device, Mist-Cooling System, Servo Motors, Colombo Spindle|
How to Pay for a CNC Router?
You can pay via:
1. TT (Telegraphic Transfer) is the method of payment by electronic transfer of funds from one bank account to another. Telegraphic transfer is a fast nature of the transaction, which can be complete within two to four business days.
2. e-Checking is available to buyers with checking accounts from any bank in the United States.
3. Credit card payments with Visa or Mastercard are supported.
How to Ship a CNC Router?
All machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight. A router firstly should be packaged well in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we deliver the machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirements, we can also deliver by air or by train. When the router arrived at your sea port or destination, you can pick up with the bill of lading we offered. We can also arrange the cargo agent to send to your door.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship a CNC Router?
You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we'll estimate the shipping cost for your machine. Please note, customs fees and additional fees may apply for international shipments. Contact your local customs office for more information. If you want to get the final price, please contact us to get a free quotation, we'll calculate the final price of the required machine.
How Long Does it Take to Get Your CNC Router?
For 3 axis router with standard specification, usually 7-15 days. 2. For 4 axis router with standard specification, usually 20-30 days. 3. For 5 axis router, OEM or Non-standard models, usually 60 days.
How to Choose the Best CNC Router?
1. Motor drive, the machines equipped with low power motors are only suitable for routing double-color plates, building models, small signs, three-dimensional crafts and other materials. This process has been popular for some time, but the power is too low, which greatly affects its application range. The machines equipped with high power motors are divided into two types: one type is a large format table, the format is generally more than one meter, but the accuracy of this type is generally poor. The other type is a medium format table, this type is generally used for fine machining and organic sign making.
2. Spindle motor, the spindle motor is also very important, because it is generally not covered by the warranty, and it needs to continuously work for a long time, so if the spindle motor has problems, which will affect the use of the machine.
3. Furthermore, it is the speed adjustable range of the spindle motor. The general speed adjustable range is thousands to 30,000 revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed adjustable range is small, then the application range of the machine is limited, because different materials must be carved at different speeds.
4. Machine body manufacturing process: The high power machinery requires the body to be precise and stable when working. Therefore, long-term high power machining should use the casting body to ensure its accuracy and stability.
5. Controllers are also generally divided into two types: one type of controller is only driven, and all computing operations are completed by a computer. The computer is in a waiting state while the machine is working, and cannot perform typesetting work. Another type of controller is controlled by a single board computer or a single-chip computer. This controller is actually a computer, so as long as the machine starts working, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting work, especially when working for a long time, the advantages are particularly obvious.
6. Ball screw and guide rails are also important parts. High quality ball screw and guide rails are the guarantee of machining precision and performance when the machine is used for a long time.
How Can I Find a CNC Router Manufacturer and Supplier?
STYLECNC is a guaranteed CNC router manufacturer, supplier and seller. STYLECNC offers all kinds of best machines for sale to fit your business. STYLECNC's machines are equipped with genuine software and system, original kits, bits, parts, tools. STYLECNC offers cost price for your CNC routing plans without any intermediate. You will get the best machines with affordable price from us. STYLECNC also offers the all-round smart 2D/3D CNC routing solutions, 24/7 one-to-one free service and support, which is available free.
Do You Have Service and Support?
As a professional manufacturer and supplier, STYLECNC will supply all machines with training video and user's manual in English for installing, operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting, and shall give technical guide by remote, such as TeamViewer, E-mail, Telephone, Mobile, Whatsapp, Skype, 24/7 online chat, and so on, when you meet some problems of installation, operation or adjusting. You can come to our factory for training. We will offer professional guidance, direct and effective face-to-face training. Here we have assembled equipment, all sorts of tools and testing facility. Training Time: 3~5 days. Our engineer will do a door-to-door instruction training service at your local site. We need your help to handle visa procedures, pre-paid travel and accommodation for us during the issuance of business travel and services.
Do You Have Warranty ?
As a top CNC router brand in the world, STYLECNC promise:
1. 1-3 years for the whole machine.
2. Long life-time maintenance, after-sale department will offer 24/7 English online support.
3. Except the damage artificially, we are responsible for offering the fittings free of charge during warranty.
4. After the warranty period expired, you only need to pay the actual maintenance cost.
5. Certificate support: CE, FDA, SGS.
Do you have Customization Service?
Usually, we will manufacture machines as our common design. We have a broad range of capabilities and manufacturing strengths, which makes it possible for STYLECNC to customize our existing products for custom and OEM customers. 1. Table sizes could be customized designs. 2. Logos could be customized as your requirements. 3. Colors could be customized as your requirements. 4. Special configurations could be customer-oriented designing.
Is It Easy to Learn for a Beginner?
We helped a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a basic knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time on learning, it is not too hard. When you ordered a machine from STYLECNC, we will send the user manual and operating videos to you, you can also get the 24/7 free online service by calling, email, whatsapp, livechat or remote desktop with teamviewer.
How to Maintain Your CNC Router?
You should focus on cleaning up dust and debris, including the chassis, racks, guide rails, spindles, tool magazines, machine tool chains, etc. Do as follows:
Use a vacuum cleaner or air gun to clean up the dust inside the electric box (Note: Be sure to cut off the power, wait until the inverter has no display and the main circuit power indicator goes out before proceeding, such as using an air gun to drain the water in the air pipe first); check the electrical components, check, and tighten the connection terminals. After cleaning, put the desiccant in the cabinet.
After cleaning the dust and impurities on the machine screw, rack and guide rail, brush the rack and guide rail with lubricating oil with a brush (use machine guide rail oil ISO VG-32 ~ 68 mechanical oil, but grease is forbidden) The rail racks have oil, press the oiler oiling button manually to let the lubricant enter each slider.
Spindle and Drilling Bank
1. Drilling Bank: clean the surface impurities, and then inject 5cc of lubricating oil (Krupp nb52) from the filler port, and run for 5 minutes after adding.
2. Spindle and Tool Holder: The tool holder on the spindle should be removed, and the taper hole of the spindle should be cleaned with a clean cloth. A little oil rubbed on the handle of the knife.
Tools and Bits
The tools need to be removed and cleaned up, protected against rust, wiped with a little oil on the cutter, and arranged properly.
Parts and Accessories
1. Vacuum Pump: The user of the water-cooling vacuum pump puts the water of the vacuum pump clean, the sediment inside the water tank is cleaned with clean water, and the air-cooling vacuum pump cleans the filter element.
2. Vacuum Cleaner: Clean the dust and impurities from the suction port.
3. Oil-Water Separator: Drain the water from the oil-water separator in the bed.
Up to now, the machine is well maintained. If possible, you can cover it with a plastic bag (cover) to prevent dust fall. Before leaving the work shop or factory, you should turn off the main power switch of all electrical equipment to avoid unmanned management and unnecessary trouble.
CNC: Computer Numerical Control.
CAM: Computer Aided Manufacturing.
CAD: Computer Aided Design.
G-Code: A universal numerical control (NC) machine tool language that specifies axis points to which the machine will move.
PLT (HPGL): Standard language for printing vector-based line drawings, supported by CAD files.
Grid: The minimum movement, or feed, of the router head. Head automatically moves to next grid position when button is toggled in continuous or step mode.
Step Over: Maximum distance in X or Y axis that cutting tool will engage with uncut material.
Step Down: Distance in Z-axis that the cutting tool plunges into the material.
Stepper Motor: A DC motor that moves in discrete steps by receiving signals, or “pulses” in a particular sequence, thus resulting in very precise positioning and speed control.
Toolpath: User-defined, coded route which the cutter follows to machine the workpiece. A “pocket” toolpath cuts the surface of the workpiece; a “profile” or “contour” toolpath cuts completely through to separate the workpiece shape.
Subtractive Method: The bit removes material to create shapes. (Opposite of additive method.)
Spindle Speed: Rotational speed of cutting tool (RPM).
Conventional Cut: Cutter rotates against direction of feed. Results in minimal chatter but can lead to tearout in certain woods.
Feed Rate: Speed at which the cutting tool moves through the workpiece.
Climb Cut: Cutter rotates with direction of feed. Climb cutting prevents tearout, but can lead to chatter marks with a straight-fluted bit; a spiral-fluted bit will reduce chatter.
Home Position (Machine Zero): Machine-designated zero point determined by physical limit switches. (It does not identify actual work origin when processing a workpiece.)
Work Origin (Work Zero): The user-designated zero point for the workpiece, from which the head will perform all it's cutting. X, Y and Z axes are set to zero.
U Disk: External data storage device that is inserted into a USB interface.
LCD: Liquid Crystal Display (used on the controller).
We will recommend the most affordable machine to you after being informed by your requirements:
The materials you want to carve, cut, drill and groove.
The max size of the materials (Length * Width * Thickness).
We can also do sample routing according to your requirements or files, and feedback the results to you with test video, or send it to you by express as soon as possible.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted machine:
The best specifications, accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate the details (technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order:
If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the CNC carving machine production as soon as receiving your contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete CNC carving machine will be tested to make sure they can work well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer 24/7 free one-to-one professional technical support and service via:
Calling, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service.
We also have door-to-door service as your requirements.
1. Read and understand the warnings posted on your machine and in the machine safety manual. Failure to comply with all of these warnings may cause serious injury.
2. Read and understand the entire user manual before attempting assembly or operation.
3. A router machine is designed and intended for use by CNC router operator, which is also known as CNC machinist. If you are not familiar with the proper and safe operation, do not use until proper training and knowledge have been obtained.
4. Replace the warning labels if they become obscured or removed.
5. Do not use it for other than its intended use. If used for other purposes, Powermatic disclaims any real or implied warranty and holds itself harmless from any injury that may result from that use.
6. Before operating, remove tie, rings, watches and other jewelry, and roll sleeves up past the elbows. Do not wear loose clothing. Confine long hair. Non-slip footwear or anti-skid floor strips are recommended. Do not wear gloves.
7. Always wear approved safety glasses/face shield while using your router machine. Everyday eyeglasses only have impact resistant lenses, they are not safety glasses.
8. Keep electrical cord away from sharp edges, heat or moving parts. Position cord so it will not become a trip hazard.
9. Carving, cutting, drilling, grooving, sawing, sanding or machining wood projects will generate wood dust and other substances known to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling dust generated from wood projects or use a dust mask or other safeguards to avoid inhaling dust generated from wood projects.
10. Always secure workpiece to spoil board using clamps or double-sided tape. Never hold workpiece down by hand while operating.
11. Wear ear protectors (plugs or muffs) during extended periods of operation.
12. Do not operate while tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any medication.
13. Wood products emit chemicals known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
14. Make certain your machine is properly grounded.
15. Make certain the switch is in the OFF position before connecting your machine to the power supply.
16. Form a habit of checking to see if adjusting wrenches and keys are removed from your machine before turning it on.
17. After installing a bit, make sure collet is securely tightened. An unsecured bit may fly loose from the collet and cause injury.
18. Remove loose items and unnecessary work pieces from the area before starting your machine.
19. Do not plug router directly into wall outlet. Connect it to the provided cable receptacle on the router table, so that all machine movement can be regulated by the single controller.
20. Check damaged parts. Before further use of your machine, a guard or other part that is damaged should be carefully checked to determine that it will operate properly and perform its intended function.Check for alignment of moving machine parts, binding of moving parts, breakage of parts, mounting and any other conditions that may affect its operation. A guard or other CNC part that is damaged should be properly repaired or replaced.
21. Make sure workpiece is free from nails or other foreign objects.
22. Keep visitors a safe distance from the work area. Keep children away.
23. Keep safety guards in place at all times when your machine is in use. If removed for maintenance purposes, use extreme caution and replace the guards immediately after completion of maintenance.
24. Turn off your machine before cleaning. Use a brush or compressed air to remove chips or debris - do not use your hands.
25. Provide for adequate space surrounding work area and non-glare, overhead lighting.
26. Don’t use in dangerous environment. Don’t use power tools in damp or wet location, or expose them to rain. Keep work area well lighted.
27. Keep the floor around your machine clean and free of scrap material, oil and grease.
28. Use recommended accessories, improper accessories may be hazardous.
29. Make your workshop child proof with padlocks, master switches or by removing starter keys.
30. Use proper extension cord. Make sure your extension cord is in good condition. When using an extension cord, be sure to use one heavy enough to carry the current your CNC project will draw. An undersized cord will cause a drop in line voltage resulting in loss of power and overheating.
31. Give your work undivided attention. Looking around, carrying on a conversation and “horseplay” are careless acts that can result in serious injury.
32. Do not touch a bit immediately after use, it will be hot and may cause skin burns.
33. Do not stand on your machine. Serious injury could occur if your machine tips over.
34. A C and C router machine is intended for carving and cutting wood, acrylic, foam, plastic and soft metal, etc. Do not use it to cut hard metals.
35. Never leave your machine running unattended. Turn the power off and do not leave your machine until it comes to a complete stop.
36. Use the right CNC cutter at the correct speed and feed rate. Do not force a tool or attachment to do a job for which it was not designed. The right tool will do the job better and more safely.
37. Before using your machine, read and become thoroughly familiar with all manufacturer’s operating and safety instructions that accompanied machine you will be using.
38. Maintain CNC tools with care. Do not use dull or damaged CNC bits. Keep cutting tools clean and sharp for best and safest performance. Follow instructions for lubricating and changing accessories.
39. Make all machine adjustments or maintenance with your machine unplugged from the power source.
40. Maintain a balanced stance at all times so that you do not fall into the cutter or other moving parts. Do not overreach or use excessive force to perform any operation. Keep hands away from rotating cutting tool.
Demo Video Show
$2580.00 - $3000.00
2020 best desktop CNC router kit with 2x3 rotary table is designed for for craftsman, home business, home shop, small business, small shop, arts, crafts, advertising, mold making and sign making, now the best desktop 2x3 CNC router table for sale at cost price.
$4580.00 - $5500.00
Cheap CNC wood router kit with 4x8 table size is used for popular woodworking including home door making, cabinet making, woodcrafts making, furnitures and decorations. Let us start making the best offer with the lowest price for the affordable 4x8 CNC router kit.
$5380.00 - $10180.00
4x8 wood CNC router table with 4th axis and 48x96 inches table size is mainly used for cabinet making, wood door making, furniture making, decoration making, sign making and other 2D/3D woodworking. Now the best 4x8 wood CNC machine for sale at an affordable price.
$5780.00 - $7000.00
2020 best CNC router lathe machine with rotary axis (4th axis) is mainly designed for 2D/3D popular woodworking, which is also called as CNC lathe router, now the best CNC lathe router machine for sale at low price.
$10800.00 - $13300.00
3 axis CNC router with X, Y, Z axis and three spindles is mainly used for cabinet making, sign making, furniture making, door making and other popular woodworking, now the 3 axis CNC machine for sale from the best 3 axis CNC router manufacturer - STYLECNC.
$22800.00 - $35000.00
4 axis CNC router for woodworking with ATC system is used for carving, cutting, milling and drilling, the 4 axis CNC machine adopts HSD automatic tool changer spindle with 8 position rotary carousel tool holder, which is suitable for machining on different surface.
$14200.00 - $18000.00
5x10 CNC router table with linear automatic tool changer and 60x120 inches table size is mainly used for woodworking, cabinet making, wood door making, wood furniture production and wood crafts, now the best 5x10 CNC router table for sale at a low price.
$2800.00 - $3500.00
Hobby CNC router with 4th rotary axis is the best hobby CNC machine for small shop, small business, home shop, home business, craftsman. The best hobby CNC router machine is mainly used for carving and cutting wood, acrylic, PVC, MDF, plastic and soft metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, etc.
$2580.00 - $3200.00
STG6090 mini tabletop CNC router for small business, home business, small shop, home shop, craftsman, advertising, sign making, arts, crafts, mold making. now the small tabletop mini CNC machine for sale at the best price.
$3980.00 - $5000.00
Affordable CNC router table is an economical CNC machine with 4x8 vacuum table, which is mainly used for furnitures, decorations, wood crafts and arts, sign making, cabinet making, now the best CNC router table for sale at a low price.
$3680.00 - $4500.00
Low cost 3 axis CNC router kit with 4x4 table size is used for carving and cutting wood furniture, gifts, boxes, models, arts and crafts, signs, logos, jewelry carving, now the best 4x4 CNC router table for sale at an affordable price.
$2580.00 - $3000.00
The desktop CNC machine is a type of small hobby CNC router kits for home shop, which is equipped with a 4th axis rotary table for 2D/3D machining in home business and small business, home shop and small shop, the small home CNC machine is widely used for woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts. Now the desktop small CNC machine for sale at a low price.
$3500.00 - $4500.00
High precision small CNC router kits with 2x2 moving table can be used for 2D/3D carving of wood, stone, metal and acrylic in the industries of small shop, small business, home shop, home business, signs, advertising, arts, crafts, gifts, mould, electronic, etc. Now the small 2x2 CNC router kits for sale at a low price.
$2780.00 - $3600.00
Looking for a benchtop CNC router kit with 24x48 inches table size for your business? Check out the best 2x4 benchtop CNC machine with with 2D/3D machining capabilities. You will get an affordable benchtop 2x4 CNC router table from STYLECNC.
$7180.00 - $11000.00
Large format CNC router for aluminum composite panels (ACP) can cut aluminum plate, aluminum sheet, aluminum parts with high speed and high accuracy. Now the best CNC machine for aluminum on sale at an affordable price.
$9000.00 - $15000.00
CNC metal engraving machine for iron, brass, copper and steel is used for machining 2D or 3D designs on metal materials. It's one economic metal engraving machine with full automatic CNC programing.
$11000.00 - $19000.00
CNC moulding machine with automatic tool changer is a type of CNC machine for molding, now the CNC moulding machine for sale at an affordable price.
$5000.00 - $8000.00
CNC mold making machine is a multi-functional mold making CNC router machine, now the CNC mold making machine for sale at cost price.
$6000.00 - $10000.00
Automatic CNC metal milling machine is widely used in automotive, injection mould, ironware mould and other metal mold milling industries. Now the CNC metal milling machine for sale at cost price.
$18800.00 - $23800.00
CNC router for aluminum with disk automatic tool changer system is mainly used to carve and cut aluminum, brass, copper and other soft metals, now the aluminum CNC machine for sale with best quality, affordable price, free service and support.
$32800.00 - $36800.00
CNC stone cutting and polishing machine STS3113 is designed for cabinets artificial stone, quartz stone, granite, marble, carving, cutting, polishing, drilling, engraving. Now the affordable CNC stone machine for sale at the best price.
$6000.00 - $7500.00
Affordable CNC stone router is suitable for carving natural marble, granite, bluestone, sandstone, artificial stone, tombstone, milestone, headstone, etc. Now the best stone CNC router for sale at low price.
$5000.00 - $9800.00
New design affordable stone CNC machine STS1318 is used for carving and cutting marble, granite, quartz and other stones. Now the best stone CNC machine for sale at a low price.
$2800.00 - $3500.00
STS6090 desktop small CNC stone carving machine is mainly used for carving stone, marble, jade, wood, acrylic, metal, etc. Now the desktop small CNC stone carving machine for sale at the best price.
$7000.00 - $9000.00
2020 best CNC stone carving machine STS1530 is the best choice for the owner in stone processing industry, decoration industry, sign making industry and woodworking industry etc. Now the best CNC stone carving machine for sale at affordable price.
$20000.00 - $30000.00
4 axis CNC stone carving machine is a four axis vertical 3D stone carving machine, which is used for three-dimensional processing of stone column, buddha, statues, etc.
$12800.00 - $20000.00
Linear ATC stone CNC carving machine STS1330C is used for carving stone, marble and granite, the ATC stone CNC carving machine adopts linear automatic tool changer which has 6 tools to be changed for stone carving.
$80000.00 - $110000.00
2020 best 5 axis CNC router is designed for 3D modeling and 3D mold making, including automotive foam mold, ship model, building model, metalloid moulds, 3D surface carving and 3D shape cutting of large-scale instruments.
$110000.00 - $150000.00
Industrial 5 axis CNC router machine is designed for 3D CNC milling and carving in metal and foam mould making, car body making, boat and building model, pattern making. Now the industrial five axis CNC machine for sale with best price.
$100000.00 - $150000.00
Large gantry 5 axis CNC machine is used for metal, wood and foam mold making, 3D surface carving and 3D shape cutting. Now the large format five axis CNC machine for sale at cost price.
$80000.00 - $90000.00
Small 5 axis CNC machining center is an entry-level five-axis machining center with HSD 5 axis spindle, which is widely used in mold making, 3D cutting and 3D carving. Now the small five axis CNC machining center for sale at affordable price.
$90000.00 - $120000.00
Mini 5 axis CNC milling machine with double tables is designed for 3D mold making and 3D modeling, such as wood mold making, foam mold making, automotive models, metal mold making, building models. Now the small 5 axis CNC milling machine for sale at affordable price.
$11880.00 - $16380.00
Kitchen cabinet door making CNC router machine with double table is suitable for kitchen cabinets making, cabinet door making, corner cabinets making, decorative cabinets making, home cabinets making, wall cabinets making, wood cabinets making, base cabinets making and other custom cabinets making in bathroom, garage, living room, office.
$45000.00 - $55000.00
Custom furniture CNC router with automatic nesting software has full functions of automatic uploading and downloading, nesting, optimizing, vertical drilling, slotting, grooving, carving, etc. Now the best nesting CNC router for sale at affordable price.
$16800.00 - $36800.00
Affordable nesting CNC machine for custom modern furniture can perfectly decorate your space and style. You can personalize the best modern custom furniture for your home and office.
$20000.00 - $45000.00
Full automatic CNC router is widely used in modern furniture making including customized panel furniture, cabinet making, home decoration, home door, home furniture, shop and office furniture with automatic labeling, feeding, carving, cutting, drilling, grooving, and discharge.
$48000.00 - $56000.00
Automatic CNC nesting machining center is widely used in home decoration, office decoration, home decoration of panel furniture, wardrobe, cabinets, office furnitures, custom furnitures, now the CNC nesting machining center for sale at an affordable price.
$20000.00 - $30000.00
Auto feeding CNC machine panel furniture production line is used for automatic feeding, nesting, cutting and optimization, playing vertical hole, automatic cutting coherent, continuous processes.
$9000.00 - $11000.00
Economical CNC router machine with four spindles is mainly used for machining panel furnitures, official furnitures, wooden doors, cabinets, plates, tables, chairs.
$18000.00 - $23000.00
ATC CNC router machine adopts automatic tool changer spindle with tool magazine of 10 cutters, the tools can automatically change to fit different works according to your requirements. The ATC CNC machine is mainly used for 2D/3D machining of woodworking, cabinet making, door making, mold making, wood arts, wood crafts.
$8000.00 - $22000.00
4 axis CNC foam cutter is used for cutting foam, PVC, acrylic, and the CNC foam cutter can also work on soft materials, especially for aluminum and bronze. Now the CNC foam cutter for sale at affordable price.
$15000.00 - $20000.00
Multi-heads 3D CNC router with 12 spindles and rotary table is used for multi 3D CNC machining of staircase stuff, profile statue, furniture/cabinet feet, kitchen island legs, table legs, chair legs, newel posts, sofa legs, buddha profile, corbel, modillion, baseball bats, arts and crafts, etc.
$6800.00 - $13800.00
Affordable 3D CNC machine with four heads is used for 3D CNC machining of furniture bulk production, 3D sculptures and complex artworks with high speed, high precision, high efficient and low noise. Now the 3D CNC router for sale at affordable price.
$8000.00 - $20000.00
EPS foam CNC router cutting machine with 3 axis for normal cutting and carving, 4 axis swing head for mold carving and cutting, 4th axis rotary for cylinder carving and cutting, now the 3 axis CNC foam router cutting machine for sale at cost price.
$8500.00 - $20000.00
3D CNC machine with 4x8 table size and 4th rotary axis is mainly used for 3D CNC machining of staircase handrails, wooden pillars, stool legs, table legs, wood arts, crafts, gifts and toys, etc.
Model: STM1325-4 Axis
$35800 - $40000
4 axis EPS CNC router machine is used for aluminium mold, wooden mold, EPS and non-metallic carbon materials, automotive foam mold, aviation mold, trains mold, 3D musical instruments, bumper, bonnet interior trim mold.
$10.00 - $600.00
Professional CNC router software Type3 Router8, which can do 2D, 2.5D and 3D carving/cutting. Get the best CNC router software from STYLECNC.
$2.00 - $5.00
ER collet is mounted on a drill chuck and milling machine. It is used to clamp drill cutter or knife. ER collet has stable performance, high accuracy by the majority of manufacturers trust.
Model: Single Flute End Mill
$10.00 - $20.00
Looking for CNC router bits for aluminum? Check out the up-cut and down-cut flute and compound single flute end mill, which is the best CNC bits for aluminum.
$1.00 - $10.00
Tapered diamond 3d deep relief bits for marble, granite with advanced brazing diamond technology manufacturing.
$3.00 - $10.00
TCT straight flute CNC bits with two flute cutters, the CNC router tools are professional for high speed cutting and full depth plunging on solid timber, MDF, hard wood and man-made boards cutting.
$1.00 - $10.00
Straight CNC router bits for woodworking with double blades, which can be used for hardwood, MDF, particle board, etc. Now the Straight CNC router bits for sale at a low price.
Model: Cove Box bit
$1.00 - $5.00
All kinds of cove box CNC router bits for woodworking, the CNC router tools can carve and cut with high smooth quality for small business and industrial production.
CNC Router Videos
Mar 13, 2020
This is a video for Automatic nesting CNC router machine installation and operation, all operators can follow this video to install and operate a two, three or four process CNC nesting machine.
Mar 13, 2020
Looking for an affordable 48x96 CNC router for woodworking? Check out the 48x96 CNC router table for 3d wood relief carving projects. You will get the best 48x96 CNC machine at an affordable price from STYLECNC.
Mar 13, 2020
An affordable CNC solution for CNC router kits with linear automatic tool changer. With the linear automatic tool storage under the gantry, the CNC machine can change tools faster than the ordinary linear automatic tool changer. The price is much cheaper than the common ATC CNC machine.
Jan 27, 2020
This video will show you how to cut aluminum composite panels (ACM panels) with a CNC router machine, CNC machine can cut different sizes and shapes of aluminum composite panels with high accuracy and high speed.
Dec 26, 2019
This is the best CNC router machine for woodworking with dual spindles in 2020, which is customized for our client, the CNC router table size is 2500mm*4000mm.
Dec 26, 2019
The 5 axis CNC router machine of 2020 from STYLECNC is the best 3d machining solutions for 3d mold making, 3d modeling, 3d surface carving, 3d shape cutting and other 5 axis CNC machining works.
Apr 18, 2019
This video will show you how to use a CNC router for beginners, especially the CNC routers with rotary 4th axis, which is the best CNC router tutorial for beginners.
Feb 21, 2019
Automatic Tool Changer CNC router with 12 pcs tool storage, which can freely change 12 pcs different bits with high speed. STYLECNC has changed 7 pcs different CNC bits in making this cabinet door work.
Dec 06, 2018
This is a video of ATC CNC router with 12KW automatic tool changer spindle from STYLECNC, which is a good reference for you to buy a CNC router with ATC spindle.
CNC Router Projects
Apr 02, 2020
Check out the high quality aluminium carving, cutting and milling projects by 4x8 CNC router machine, you will get the best ideas to realize the CNC machine plans for 2D/3D aluminium machining projects.
Apr 02, 2020
Looking for 3D DXF files and 3D STL files for your CNC router ideas, check out the free 3D CNC router files for relief carving to fit your CNC projects. You will get the best ideas to buy a CNC machine.
Apr 02, 2020
A CNC router is commonly used for woodworking plans, including as wood arts, wood crafts, decorations and furniture making, Check the 2D/3D woodworking projects to get ideas of buying an affordable wood CNC machine.
Apr 02, 2020
Stone CNC router is mainly used for carving text and graphics on murals, marble, granite, tombstone, milestones, bluestone, sandstone, tile and other stones. Check the CNC stone carving projects to get ideas to by a CNC machine for stone carving.
Apr 02, 2020
CNC router for 3D woodworking plans include 3D relief carving plans, 3D cylinder carving plans, 3D curved surface carving plans, which will be a good reference to buy a suitable 3D CNC machine for your custom 2D/3D woodworking projects.
Mar 20, 2020
Free download nesting CNC router PLT files for 3D furniture models of animal, including unicorn shelf, giraffe bookcase, camel display storage and other shelf furnitures to fit your CNC ideas, make your CNC projects, and realize your CNC plans.
Jan 07, 2020
Cabinet door making CNC router is used for various projects such as furniture decoration, musical instruments, wooden crafts, solid wood furniture, MDF paint-free door, wood composite door, cabinet, kitchen doors, windows, night table, etc.
Jan 04, 2020
CNC foam router can process 2D/3D EPS foam projects for all kinds of foam materials such as Ethafoam, Cross-linked Polyethylene, Zotefoam Polyethylene, Polyester Polyurethane, Polyether Polyurethane, Ether-like-ester (E.L.E.), Hypalon Coated Polyurethane, Expanded Polystyrene (E.P.S.), Anti-static and Conductive, Fire-retardant, Rigid Urethanes.
Nov 16, 2017
Metal Carving CNC Router Machine is especially designed for engraving and milling molds, eyeglasses, watch, panel, badge, brand, graphics and words of three-dimensional and outside surface's sleeking of large size molds.
CNC Router Stories
- Mar 31, 2020
Before you can make projects on a CNC router machine, you first need to take the user guide for CNC router beginners. Here you will get the basic skills to use a CNC router machine.
Mar 18, 2020Looking for a CNC router for 2D/3D woodworking projects in 2020, Follow the CNC router buying guide to 2020 best CNC routers for woodworking to fit your business requirements in modern furniture making, cabinet making, door making, sign making, wood crafts and other popular custom woodworking plans.
- Селеша from RussiaPosted on Mar 06, 2020
I could not be more happy with my purchase, I cut roughly 120 projects on it in the past month and I’m very pleased with the hobby CNC machine so far. Also, customer service is great. Had a question on a Sunday evening and regarding software and Mike replied within the hour giving me the help I needed and I was able to get back to cutting. Eventually I’ll probably upgrade but this is a great machine for hobbyists and beginners. You won’t regret your decision.
- LISA from CanadaPosted on Feb 25, 2020
I bought this CNC with ZERO experience, but wanted to give it a try. It went together easy enough, I've had no issues at all with the machine. I've cut around 60 signs with it so far, and it works very well. It's a small desktop CNC machine, but you can still cut a nice sized plaque or sign with it. I do 10"x20" signs with it normally.
- Hilliard from United KingdomPosted on Feb 21, 2020
I had a lot of fun putting it together and making my first cuts. I used the CNC machine to make musical instrument - guitar, automatically change tools, automatically cutting. Fun to use and can let it do the fine details. I have really enjoyed this machine so far. Easily my favorite purchase of the year.
- Jacob from United StatesPosted on Feb 17, 2020
It’s my first time with a CNC machine and this has been good unit to learn with. They provide very detailed instructions on how to use. They also have very good online resources to help along the way.
- John Phillip from New ZealandPosted on Feb 10, 2020
The CNC machine was easy to assemble with fairly good instructions. After assembly, I was having a minor issue getting the machine to jog, but an email to STYLECNC was responded to within a couple of hours, even during non-business hours over the weekend, so at least I know there's great support behind the project. I did a quick design and had it cut in about 20 minutes. The CNC provided dimensionally accurate cutouts with a box that fit together perfectly after it was finished, so on to bigger and better projects.
- Zachary from United StatesPosted on Dec 29, 2019
Long story short, I'm really happy with the five axis CNC router, it runs really well and the I've found the software SYNTEC easy to follow. Any questions I had were answered promptly and when you contact the help desk, it's Mike that responds and his suggestions are simple to follow and always right on point. If you're thinking about getting into CNC, I highly recommend STYLECNC.
- Brennan Chartrand from United StatesPosted on Dec 23, 2019
The Router itself is of fairly high quality, you can see where they made compromises, and that in of itself is acceptable because a similar machine in North America goes for more than 20,000 USD. There is always a trade off, and knowing upfront that a compromise is made in one place or another upfront is important. The mechanicals, stepper motors, rails and drive systems all look great, I had my friends who are machinists go over the mechanicals of the machine top to bottom and they couldn't find a technical fault so far.
- Zechary from AustraliaPosted on Dec 16, 2019
I learned a lot about CNC machining. I used this to do some stone carving, and so far it's gone better than expected. I was able to do a few runs without any major problems. So that's good. And the results were nice.
- Ethan from CanadaPosted on Dec 10, 2019
Excellent CNC machine for cabinet door making. But more importantly is the excellent support from STYLECNC. In my opinion it's not worth the few dollars in savings by choosing one of the knockoff brands. STYLECNC seems to be on top of quality control and as a consumer I appreciate that.
- Jabulani from South AfricaPosted on Dec 09, 2019
This is an inexpensive yet nice CNC machine. I needed this to cut PCBs, and it is getting the job done. I did not spend much time for alignment. The CNC works great with PCBs, wood, and plastic.