CNC Router Catalog
- The Beginner's Guide
- CNC Wood Routers
- Hobby CNC Routers
- CNC Metal Routers
- CNC Stone Routers
- CNC Nesting Routers
- 3D CNC Routers
- 5 Axis CNC Routers
- CNC Router Accessories
- Video Tutorials & Instructional Videos
- Free DIY Projects & Plans
- Feature Stories & Articles
- Customer Reviews & Testimonials
CNC Router Basics - The Beginner's Guide
Are you looking forward to building your own DIY CNC router kit plans or coming up with an idea to buy affordable CNC router tables for wood, aluminum, stone, foam, plastic with table top sizes of 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 4x4, 4x6, 4x8, 5x10, 6x12, 24/7 free CNC routing service, custom 2D/3D CNC router plans, ideas, projects and solutions from 2021 best CNC router machine manufacturer, supplier, dealer, and brand for home use, small business, hobbyists, school education, commercial business, or industrial manufacturing in USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Africa, China, India or other countries from Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Oceania? Review the 2021 new CNC router machine buying guide for CNC beginners, operators, machinists, wood fabricators, metal fabricators, foam fabricators, stone fabricators, woodworkers, metalworkers, and stoneworkers, we'll offer you 2021 cheap CNC routers at cost price within your budget with custom CNC routing service to fit your 2D/3D personalized CNC projects, files, ideas, and plans.
What Is A CNC Router? - Definition
A CNC router is an automatic routing machine kit with Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) system for cutting, carving, milling, engraving, grooving, drilling, sanding, polishing on wood, MDF, stone, foam, ceramic, plastic, acrylic, glass, PVC, PCB, ACM, brass, aluminum, copper, and more soft metals. A CNC router machine is composed of CNC controller, CNC software, CNC operating system, machine frame (bed), spindles, gantry, motor, driver, guide rail, ball screw, power supply, T-slot table or vacuum table, vacuum pump, collet, limit switch, rack & pinion, and more CNC router accessories & parts. CNC routers are also known as computer numerical controlled router machines, C and C routers, CNC router machines, CNC router kits, CNC router tables, CNC routing machines, CNC carvers, CNC cutters, CNC engravers, digital routers, CNC carving machines, CNC cutting machines, CNC engraving machines.
How Many Types of CNC Routers? - Building Guide
When you have an idea to build or buy a CNC routing machine to start or grow your business, you need to understand which types of CNC routers are suitable for your plans or projects, let's make an introduction.
Types by Applications: Types of hobby CNC kits (mini CNC types, small CNC types, portable CNC types, desktop CNC types, benchtop CNC types, tabletop CNC types), Types of industrial CNC kits (CNC wood routers, CNC metal routers, CNC stone routers, CNC foam routers, CNC plastic routers, CNC aluminum routers, CNC glass routers).
Types by Axes: Types of 3 axis, Types of 4th axis (rotary axis), Types of 4 axis, Types of 5 axis, Types of multi axis.
Technical Parameters - Specification Guidelines
|Table Sizes||2' x 2', 2' x 3', 2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 6', 4' x 8', 5' x 10', 6' x 12'|
|Axis||3 Axis, 4th Axis, 4 Axis, 5 Axis|
|Capability||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Materials||Wood, Stone, Foam, Metal, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Plastic, Acrylic|
|Types||Hobby CNC for Home Use (Mini, Small, Benchtop, Desktop, Tabletop, Portable) and Industrial CNC for Commercial Use (CNC Wood Routers, CNC Stone Routers, CNC Metal Routers, CNC Foam Routers)|
|Software||ArtCAM, Type3, Cabinet Vision, CorelDraw, UG, Solidworks, MeshCAM, AlphaCAM, UcanCAM, MasterCAM, CASmate, PowerMILL, Fusion360, Aspire, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Alibre, Rhinoceros 3D|
|Controller||DSP, Ncstudio, Mach3, Mach4, OSAI, Siemens, Syntec, LNC, FANUC|
|Price Range||$2,580.00 - $150,000.00|
|OEM Service||X, Y, Z Axis Working Area|
|Optional Parts||Dust Collector, Vacuum Pump, Rotary Device, Mist-Cooling System, Servo Motors, Colombo Spindle|
How Many Types of CNC Router Tables? - DIY Guide
The most common CNC router tables (by feet) include 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 4x4, 4x6, 4x8, 5x10, and 6x12 table kits. The CNC router table types are also known as 16x16, 16x24, 24x24, 24x36, 24x48, 48x48, 48x96, 60x120, 80x120, and 80x160 in inches, someone may call the table tops as 4040, 6040, 6060, 6090, 1212, 1218, 1224, 1325, 1530, 2030 and 2040 in millimeters (mm).
Table Tops Guide
|24" x 24"||2' x 2'||600 x 600|
|24" x 36"||2' x 3'||600 x 900|
|24" x 48"||2' x 4'||600 x 1200|
|48" x 48"||4' x 4'||1200 x 1200|
|48" x 72"||4' x 6'||1200 x 1800|
|48" x 96"||4' x 8'||1300 x 2500|
|60" x 120"||5' x 10'||1500 x 3000|
|72" x 144"||6' x 12'||2000 x 4000|
How Does A CNC Router Machine Work? - Working Principle
An automatic CNC router machine needs at least three axes to complete the routing works instead of handheld CNC router machine, which are called X, Y and Z axis. The X-axis is horizontal, the Y-axis vertical, and the Z-axis refers vertical to the other two axis. A computer controller reads G-code or other machine language instructions and drives a tool for motion control. The spindle holds the tool, moves along X, Y and Z axis, following the tool path generated by the CNC software. In a 3 axis CNC machine, the tool is always vertical, and undercuts are not possible. In addition, a CNC machine can be equipped with a rotary axis (4th axis) around the X, Y and Z axis, which is called as CNC router lathe machine. It is mainly used for cylinder carving & cutting projects and some 3D CNC machining projects. A real 4 axis CNC machine has one additional axis, which refers to X-Y-Z-A, X-Y-Z-B, X-Y-Z-C. Four axis are linked, which can work at the same time. 5 axis CNC machine has two additional axis, which refers to X-Y-Z-A-B, X-Y-Z-A-C, X-Y-Z-B-C. The CNC carving machine moves a tool on five different axis at the same time. The spindle can be rotated left and right with 180 degrees around. These additional axis allow for shorter project time due to their capability of carving five edges of the material simultaneously. The position of the CNC engraving machine is determined by a computer. The computer will tell the motors how much to move in each direction. Any location within the CNC engraver machine’s work area can be defined by using the method of positioning. The machine can be moved within that space. The flatbed CNC cutter machine is connected to a computer, the computer will tell it where to move. First, the CNC operator should do the toolpath creation, the operator uses CAD (Computer-Aided Design) & CAM (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) software to draw the shapes and create the tool path that the CNC carving machine will follow. So, when you have some CNC router plans, what kind of table sizes should be chosen? which all depends on your requirements and budgets.
What Are CNC Router Machines Used For? - Application Guidelines
CNC routers have a wide range of applications for woodworking, sign making, furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, custom millwork, channel letters, model making, joinery, orthotic manufacturing, point-of-purchase (pop), jewelry manufacturing, CAD/CAM instructional, prosthetic manufacturing, educational, solid surface production, prototyping, radius mouldings, aerospace, foam packaging, countertop production, plastic packaging equipment manufacturers, mannequin production, metal working, musical instrument manufacturers, packaging, store fixtures, boat building, extrusions cutting boards, PCB fabricators, safety enclosures, conveyor manufacturers, engraving, pool cues, magnetic, gun stock manufacturers, knife template manufacturing, fan blade manufacturers, pistol grip manufacturers, korbal manufacturers, kneuls manufacturing, artistic carvings, name tags, MDF doors, puzzles. They are widely applied in industrial manufacturing, small business, small shop, home business, home shop, school education, hobbyists and SMBs.
What Materials Can Be Cut With CNC Router Kits? - Practical Guide
CNC router machine is a fully automatic computer numberical controlled machine kit for routing in a wide variety of materials, like woods, foams, plastics, stones and soft metals:
Solid Wood & Hard Wood: Redwood, cherry, cottonwood, ash, oak, pine, birch, mahogany, poplar, beech, hard maple, walnut, teak, purple heart, tigerwood, hickory, leopardwood, cocobolo, bloodwood, aspen, basswood, alder, yellow birch, red elm, beech, cypress, gum, hackberry, pacific coast maple, pecan, red oak, bolivian rosewood, sycamore, sassafras, white oak, hondura mahogany, black walnut, spanish cedar, african padauk, willow, wenge.
Soft Wood: Soft maple, pine, fir, hemlock, cedar, spruce, redwood.
Composite Wood: MDF, OSB, LDF, plywood, masonite, particle board, melamine.
Plastic: ABS, PVC, PET, polyethylene, polycarbonate, polypropylene, polystyrene, cast and extruded acrylic, uhmw, phenolic, luan, vhmw, hdpe, mica, acetate, sintra, lucite, marine PVC, nylon, lexan, solid surface materials.
Stone: Tombstone, granite, natural marble, milestone, jade, artificial stone, bluestone, sandstone, ceramic tile.
Metal: Copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, honeycomb aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel.
Foam: Sign foam, polyethylene, polyurethane, polystyrene, EVA, styramfoam, urethane, precision board, foam rubber, silicone rubber.
Other Materials: PCB, ren board, fiberglass, vinyl coated panels, machinable wax, mat board, butter board, gypsum, magnetic rubber mats, composites, g10, leather, wood veneers, mother-of-pearl, delrin, rubber, modeling clay.
How Much Does A CNC Router Cost?
Different CNC routing machine specifications will lead to different costs, including the complete CNC router parts and optional CNC router accessories: Machine bed, X, Y table (T-slot table or vacuum table), spindle, gantry, ball screw, guide rail, vacuum pump, driver, motor, CNC controller, operating system, software, collet, rotary 4th axis, limit switch, power supply, rack and pinion. CNC engraving machines from different brands have different service and support, which will lead to different costs. CNC cutting machines from different countries have different tax rates, different customs, different shipping costs. All of these factors will result in the final price. You will get a price range of $2,580.00 to $150,000.00 from STYLECNC. If you want to buy a CNC routing machine overseas, and get the final price, please contact us to get a free quotation, we'll calculate the final price of your required CNC carving machines.
Pick Up Your Budget - Pricing Guide
|Types||Minimum Price||Maximum Price||Average Price|
|CNC Wood Routers||$2,580.00||$38,000.00||$5,670.00|
|CNC Metal Routers||$5,000.00||$23,800.00||$7,210.00|
|CNC Foam Routers||$6,780.00||$180,000.00||$11,280.00|
|CNC Stone Routers||$2,800.00||$33,800.00||$6,510.00|
|CNC Nesting Routers||$9,000.00||$56,000.00||$15,230.00|
|3 Axis CNC Types||$2,380.00||$22,800.00||$5,280.00|
|4th Axis (Rotary Axis) CNC Types||$2,580.00||$25,980.00||$6,160.00|
|4 Axis CNC Types||$22,800.00||$37,800.00||$26,120.00|
|5 Axis CNC Types||$80,000.00||$150,000.00||$101,200.00|
How To Choose A CNC Router Kit? - Parts & Accessories Guide
1. Motor drive, the CNC carving machine kits equipped with low power motors are only suitable for routing double-color plates, building models, small signs, three-dimensional crafts and other materials. This process has been popular for some time, but the power is too low, which greatly affects its application range. The CNC cutting machines equipped with high power motors are divided into two types: one type is a large format table, the format is generally more than one meter, but the accuracy of this type is generally poor. The other type is a medium format table, this type is generally used for fine machining and organic sign making.
2. Spindle motor is also very important, because it is generally not covered by the warranty, and it needs to continuously work for a long time, so if the spindle motor has problems, which will affect the use of the flatbed CNC engraving machine.
3. Furthermore, it is the speed adjustable range of the spindle motor. The general speed adjustable range is thousands to 30,000 revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed adjustable range is small, then the application range of the machine is limited, because different materials must be carved at different speeds.
4. Machine beds and machine bed components manufacturing process: The high power machinery requires the body to be precise and stable when working. Therefore, long-term high power machining should use the casting body to ensure its accuracy and stability.
5. CNC controllers are also generally divided into two types: one type of controller is only driven, and all computing operations are completed by a computer. The computer is in a waiting state while the CNC engraving machine is working, and cannot perform typesetting work. Another type of controller is controlled by a single board computer or a single-chip computer. This controller is actually a computer, so as long as the flatbed CNC cutting machine starts working, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting work, especially when working for a long time, the advantages are particularly obvious.
6. Ball screw and guide rails are also important parts. High quality ball screw and guide rails are the guarantee of machining precision and performance when the CNC cutting machine is used for a long time.
7. The table kit is mainly divided into the table top of aluminum profile (T-Slot fixturing table) and the table top of vacuum adsorption. The work piece on the T-Slot table needs to be fixed manually with rivets, while the vacuum table can automatically fix it. Relatively speaking, the vacuum table can save time and be firmer. The structure of the vacuum adsorption table is mainly composed of a vacuum pump and a high-quality electric board, so compared to the T-Slot table, the vacuum adsorption table is relatively more expensive. The vacuum adsorption table can be divided into six partitions or eight partitions for vacuum adsorption, and the adsorption capacity can be enhanced by the partitioned vacuum adsorption table. When we need to carve woodworking panels, we now place the panels on the table, then open the vacuum suction valve, and the panels are directly fixed to the vacuum suction table. It is mainly suitable for large-area flat panel machining.
How To Use A CNC Router Machine? - Basic Operation Guide For Beginners
The operation and use of CNC router machine has always been a concern for many prospective customers, because in everyone's impression, it is a fully automated machining equipment, and it must be difficult to operate this high-precision CNC machine. So many people retreat before they understand and learn, fearing that they won't be able to learn it. In fact, it is a very complicated and cumbersome operation of CNC routing machine. As long as you learn it with your heart, it is easy to learn for beginners, and there is nothing difficult to learn. Now STYLECNC will introduce the 5 operation steps in details as your reference.
Step 1. Turn On to Start.
1. Turn on the power of the control computer and monitor, and start the CNC software
2. Press the power switch.
3. Turn on the spindle motor cooling water pump and check the cooling water flow.
4. If the CNC cutting machine is turned on for the first time today, depress the handle of the lubricating oil injector once, and add lubricating oil to the lubricated part.
5. Perform the mechanical origin return operation in the software, and eliminate possible collisions before the operation.
6. Manually move each feed axis 1 to 2 back and forth within the full stroke.
Step 2. Workpiece Clamping.
1. Place the cushion material in the center of the workbench.
2. Place the workpiece to be processed on the mat.
3. Use at least 4 sets of pressure plates to fix the workpiece on the worktable.
4. Check whether the workpiece is clamped firmly.
5. Find the edge and set the workpiece origin:
5.1. Move the spindle along the feed axis that accurately sets the origin until the tool will touch the workpiece.
5.2. Start the spindle.
5.3. Switch to single-step movement with step size 0.01mm or 0.05mm.
5.4. Move in one step until the rotating tool touches the workpiece. At this time, a slight noise will be heard.
5.5. Zero the workpiece coordinates of this axis or record the current CNC engraving machine coordinates.
5.6. Move the axis to move the tool away from the workpiece, and pay attention to confirm that the moving direction is correct.
Step 3. CNC Tool Changing.
1. Disconnect the power of the CNC cutting machine to ensure that the spindle motor stops.
2. Move the spindle to a position where it is easy to change the cutter, and place the soft material directly under the cutter to avoid damaging the cutting edge when the cutter falls.
3. Fix the spindle with a small wrench, and turn the chuck nut clockwise (viewed from top to bottom) with a large wrench, taking care not to hit the cutting edge with the wrench.
4. If you need to replace the chuck, unscrew the chuck nut and replace the chuck to remove foreign objects in the CNC carving machine chuck and chuck nut.
5. Check whether the cutting edge of the router bit to be clamped is intact.
6. Install the collet and nut on the spindle.
7. Insert the router bit to be clamped into the hole of the chuck, as far as possible according to the actual situation (but the cylindrical part of the bit cannot be fully inserted), and tighten the nut by hand. This step cannot be reversed from the previous step: do not insert the bit before installing the nut on the spindle.
8. Tighten the nuts with two wrenches, being careful not to use too much force, and also being careful not to hit the cutting edge with the wrench.
9. Confirm that the wrench is away from the spindle, and turn on the power.
10. Set the router bit again and set the Z coordinate of the workpiece origin.
Step 4. Start CNC Programming.
1. Confirm the following work:
1.1. The router bit is firmly clamped.
1.2. The workpiece origin is set correctly, especially the Z coordinate of the workpiece origin after tool change.
1.3. Workpieces are clamped firmly.
1.4. The NC program is loaded correctly.
2. Adjust the feedrate override to about 30% in the CNC software and start the CNC program.
3. After confirming that there is no abnormal operation, adjust the feedrate override to the normal value.
4. Someone must be on duty during operation.
Step 5. Shut Down to Stop.
1. Return to the mechanical origin.
2. Remove the router bit and the chuck nut is allowed to stay on the spindle.
3. Turn off the CNC carving machine kit.
4. Turn off the computer, this step can not be reversed with the previous step.
How To Install And Use CNC Router Bits & Tools? - Tooling Guide
The installation and operation of CNC router bits is a very important task. If the bits are not installed correctly, it will not only increase the wear of the bits, but also cause inaccurate accuracy and difficulty in routing. Therefore, sufficient attention must be paid. STYLECNC summarizes the following methods to install CNC router bits correctly.
1. Before installing the tool, check the wear of the bit first. If there are defects such as chipping or severe wear, replace the bit with a new one or use it after it is repaired.
2. The relevant surface must be cleaned and wiped clean before installation, and the gasket and hole burrs must be carefully removed to prevent dirt and burrs from affecting the accuracy of the tool installation position.
3. When clamping the tool with a washer, the two ends of the washer must be as parallel to each other as possible. If it is found that the bit is skewed after installation, the position of the washer should be adjusted to minimize the cumulative error of the washer. Until the milling cutter does not shake after driving.
4. Straight shank milling cutters are usually installed with spring chucks. When installing, tighten the nut to make the spring sleeve shrink radially to clamp the shank of the milling cutter
5. Installation of taper shank milling cutter: When the size of the taper shank of the milling cutter is the same as the taper hole at the end of the spindle, it can be directly installed in the taper hole and tightened with a tie rod. Otherwise, use transitional taper sleeves for installation.
6. After the tool holder is inserted into the spindle, tighten the router bit with the tightening screw. It should be noted that the direction of rotation of the router bit must be consistent with the thread direction of the tie rod, so that the thread of the tie rod and the milling cutter can be connected more tightly during rotation, otherwise the milling tool may come out.
7. Without affecting the routing, try to make the bit as close to the spindle bearing as possible, and make the hanger bearing as close as possible to the bit. If the bit is far away from the main bearing, a rack bearing should be installed between the spindle bearing and the milling cutter.
8. When installing the milling cutter, the key should not be removed. Because there is no key on the cutter shaft, if there is uneven force during milling or under heavy load cutting, the milling cutter tends to slip. At this time, the cutter shaft itself bears great radial resistance and resistance, which will easily cause the cutter shaft to bend and bend. Damage to the fixing gasket.
9. After the router bit is installed, check all the related washers and nuts again to prevent loosening. And use a dial indicator to check the radial jump or end jump of the router bit to see if it is within the allowable range.
10. After the tool axis shaft is removed, it should be hung on the rack to prevent the tool axis shaft from bending and deforming. Under special circumstances, when it needs to be stored horizontally, wood chips or soft items should be used to pad it to prevent scratches and deformation.
Troubleshooting - Problems & Solutions
1. Alarm Failure.
Over-travel alarm indicates that the CNC carving machine has reached the limit position during operation. Please check according to the following steps:
1.1. Whether the designed graphic size exceeds the processing range.
1.2. Check whether the connecting wire between the machine motor shaft and the lead screw is loose, if so, please tighten the screws.
1.3. Whether the CNC carving machine and the computer are properly grounded.
1.4. Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the value range of the software limit.
2. Overtravel Alarm Released.
When overtravel, all motion axes are automatically set in jog state, as long as you keep pressing the manual direction key, when the CNC engraving machine leaves the limit position (that is, out of the overtravel point switch), the connected motion state will be restored at any time. Pay attention to the movement when moving the workbench The direction must be far away from the limit position. The soft limit alarm needs to be cleared to X, Y, Z in the coordinate setting.
3. Non-alarm Failure.
3.1. Insufficient repetitive processing accuracy, please check according to the second item of the first unit.
3.2. The computer is running and the CNC carving machine is not moving. Check whether the connection between the computer control card and the electrical box is loose. If so, insert it tightly and tighten the fixing screws.
3.3. When the CNC engraving machine cannot find the signal when returning to the machine origin, check according to the second unit. The proximity switch at the machine origin is out of order.
4. Output Error.
4.1. No output, please check whether the computer and the control box are well connected.
4.2. Check whether the space in the settings of the routing manager is full, and delete the unused files in the manager.
4.3. Whether the signal line wiring is loose, carefully check whether the lines are connected.
5. Routing Failure.
5.1. Whether the screws of each part are loose.
5.2. Check whether the path processed by yourself is correct.
5.3. Is the file too large?
5.4. Increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (usually 8000 to 24000).
5.5. Loosen the tool chuck, turn the tool in one direction and clamp it, and put the knife upright, so as to avoid the routing object is not smooth.
5.6. Check whether the tool is damaged, replace it with a new one, and restart work.
Care And Maintenance Guidelines
The principle and structure of computer controlled router machines are similar. Through more than ten years of manufacturing, sales and after-sales of CNC machining, STYLECNC has summarized some experiences and hopes that those users who own CNC carving machines can do correct daily care and maintenance.
1. Spindle - Core Parts
1.1. Provide reliable lubrication adjustment: For the main shaft with oil-air lubrication, reliable and stable lubrication conditions should be provided for the main shaft. The lubricating oil injected into the oil-air lubricator needs to be filtered to avoid mixing of impurities and mixing of oil types. Regularly observe the amount of oil and add oil to avoid oil cut, and clean the filter element and filter screen regularly.
1.2. Provide reliable cooling conditions: high-speed spindles usually have two methods: water cooling and air cooling: water cooled spindles need to regularly check the use of coolant and supply them in time; air cooled spindles need regular maintenance of the spindle air cooling system to avoid malfunctions.
1.3. Strictly follow the operation manual to standardize the operation: the operator should have a basic understanding of the selected spindle and accessories, including the spindle's rated power, speed and other requirements, so that it does not exceed the rated power operation. Overload operation may cause the spindle The stuffy car and the stuck rotor cause serious damage to the main shaft, resulting in higher maintenance costs. Therefore, before using the spindle, be sure to read the manual carefully and perform standard operations.
2. CNC Control Box
According to the dust in the working environment, clean the dust in the CNC control electric box regularly and timely.
Note: The power must be cut off, and the operation can only be carried out after the inverter has no display and the main circuit power indicator light is off.
For CNC cutting machines, the inside of the computer should be cleaned. Excessive dust in the electrical box may cause the wire joints to ignite and cause a fire. Excessive dust in the computer will cause the computer to malfunction and signal errors will cause the CNC engraving machine to be misaligned.
3. Transmission Parts
The transmission parts include the guide rail rack and ball screw. Whether it is a rack machine or a screw machine, after using the CNC cutting machine every day, be sure to clean up the dust from all parts of the machine. The CNC carving machine with automatic pump oil lubrication will automatically oil, check the guide is there any oil in the rack and screw part? It takes 3-5 days to manually pump oil once installed with a manual oil pump. For manual oiling machines, it is necessary to manually lubricate the guide rail rack and screw rod every 3-5 days.
Note: The guide rail and rack must be maintained with engine oil; The screw part should be greased with high speed; If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the rods and polished rods (square rails or circular rails) should be washed and cleaned with gasoline first, and then oil is added, otherwise it will cause excessive resistance in the transmission part of the machine and cause the CNC engraving machine to dislocate.
4. Motor Drive
At present, the drive motors of CNC carving machines are divided into stepping motors, hybrid servo motors, and pure servo motors. If abnormal noise is found in the machine during daily work, it must be shut down in time. Run the CNC engraving machine manually to find the source of the noise, and then contact the maintenance personnel or the manufacturer to repair or replace the motor in time.
Things To Consider - Buying Guide
You will meet various CNC router brands from all over the world when buying a CNC kit, and have no idea which brand is suitable for your business within your budget. You don't need to worry about this, STYLECNC will help you to make the right choice with any budget and customized requirements. STYLECNC will provide customers with a variety of practical and inexpensive machines. No matter what you think, you can make a final price and service comparison, which brand or supplier will be your ultimate choice, just get free quote from the merchants that fit your plans, you ultimately have to decide on your own needs. We integrate R&D, design, sales, manufacturing and service, and have an all-round 24/7 online & offline service system for pre-sale, in-sale, after-sales service and support. You can buy custom CNC routers with free designs from us. Compared with the local services near you, you can also get door-to-door service from STYLECNC.
Demo Video - User Guide
$5380.00 - $10180.00
$2580.00 - $3000.00
$4580.00 - $5500.00
$11580.00 - $14380.00
$5180.00 - $7200.00
$14200.00 - $18000.00
$20300.00 - $22980.00
$4500.00 - $6500.00
$5080.00 - $8000.00
$2800.00 - $3500.00
$2580.00 - $3200.00
$3980.00 - $5000.00
$3680.00 - $4500.00
$2780.00 - $3600.00
$3500.00 - $4500.00
$7180.00 - $11000.00
$9000.00 - $15000.00
$5000.00 - $8000.00
$32800.00 - $36800.00
$6680.00 - $9980.00
$7000.00 - $9000.00
$11880.00 - $16380.00
$20000.00 - $45000.00
$28000.00 - $30000.00
$18000.00 - $23000.00
$15000.00 - $20000.00
$8000.00 - $20000.00
$100000.00 - $110000.00
$110000.00 - $150000.00
$80000.00 - $90000.00
$10.00 - $600.00
Single Flute End Mill
$10.00 - $20.00
Straight Router Bits
$1.00 - $10.00
Feature Stories & Articles
- 5x10 Industrial CNC Router Machine for Woodworking in USACategory: STYLECNC NewsJun 22, 2021
Looking for an industrial CNC machine for woodworking business in USA? Review the 5x10 CNC router machine for custom woodworking in USA industrial manufacturing with commercial use.
Jan 06, 2021Find 2021 best CNC routers for 2D/3D aluminum parts machining, aluminum mold making, aluminum sheet cutting, aluminum plate cutting, aluminum composite panel cutting, aluminum relief carving and other aluminium fabrication.
Nov 27, 2020In the use of CNC router machine, you will encounter a variety of troubles, how to solve these problems? STYLECNC will take you to learn the 22 most common CNC router problems and solutions.
Mar 12, 2021This guide will help you to understand what is a CNC router? how does it work? what are the types? what is it used for? how much does it cost? how to choose a CNC router table? how to buy a CNC router machine?
Mar 24, 2021How to choose a right 3 axis, 4 axis, or 5 axis CNC router machine for your CNC routing projects, ideas or plans? Let us get into the differences between 3 axis, 4 axis and 5 axis CNC machines.
Mar 12, 2021Looking for the best CNC machine for 2D/3D woodworking plans in 2021, follow the practical guide to the top reviewed wood CNC machines to start or grow your business in modern furniture making, cabinet making, door making, sign making, wood crafts and other popular custom woodworking projects.
Jun 21, 2021This guide will help you to understand how to install and setup the Mach3 CNC controller software to control a CNC router, CNC mill, CNC laser machine, CNC plasma cutter, CNC lathe machine or similar CNC machine tools.
Feb 24, 2021The most common linear guide rails include square guide rails (profile guide rails) and round guide rails. We will make a comparison between them and help you to choose the right guide rail components to DIY or build your CNC router machine.
Apr 28, 2021Different CNC router tools will be used for different materials, projects or plans. You may worry about how to choose the right CNC tools, CNC bits or CNC cutters? You will get details from this tooling guide to CNC tools, bits, and cutters.
May 01, 2021When using a computerized router machine, basic precautions and safety tips should always be followed with the CNC router safety guidelines and rules to reduce risk of injury and protect yourself & others.
Mar 20, 2021Most people only consider the low cost when choosing a CNC router machine. However, we really need to consider both the price and applicability. If you buy a CNC machine at a cheap price, but it is not suitable for your work, then it's just like a pile of scrap iron.
May 01, 2021Before you make projects with a CNC router machine, take some time to learn the user practical guide for beginners, you will get the basic skills on how to use a CNC routing machine.
May 19, 2021Looking for a G-code file for CNC machining? Check out the video to learn how to generate G-code file for 2D and 3D designs with ArtCAM software for CNC machine.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- JimBarr from United StatesPosted on May 29, 2021I purchased the STM1325-R1 CNC router about a year ago, due to COVID and shipping to US it took until May to receive but I'm not complaining about that. I realized after receiving the machine that I could have gotten the same machine with MACH 3 instead of their standard DSP control system. Because MACH 3 is considered standard in US, I was able to switch the machine over to M3 with the guidance of their engineer. They sent me the parts and guided me through the changeout procedure. The engineer installed MACH 3 software remotely and configured it. This is a great machine and I have made many beautiful things, like relief sculptures. It is obviously also good for parts cutout. I have had some issues with the vacuum system that we are still working out. Being new to using a CNC I was not aware that the vacuum motors were not rated for continuous use, they are primarily to hold down sheets of goods to cut nested parts that will take less than an hour or so. Not to be used for holding down work while relief sculpting, takes much too long and will burn up the motors. Many thanks to Nina, one of their sales representatives and Mike their engineer.
- Muhammad John from United KingdomPosted on May 05, 2021Although not that easy to setup, the instructions were very well made. Took about 2 hours. As a novice, I learned more about the desktop CNC router by building it, and I believe that has helped me as I work with it. I would probably buy it again as a beginner machine, but might choose a stiffer build for a second machine. Great folks with excellent support. Their Youtube Channel is a wealth of information, and some experts there are quite unselfish with their time.
- Beau Genders from AustraliaPosted on May 02, 2021This is an amazing rotary CNC router machine. I can't say enough good things about it. I think my favorite thing about the router lathe is that you have to assemble from scratch. It will give you a true understanding of all of the components and how the machine functions. Take your time and follow the manual and you will have no troubles. I think the most impressive feature is the instructions. I'm a craftsman for woodworking. I used with the DSP controller and I am extremely happy with that as well.
- Terry B Doyal from CanadaPosted on Mar 31, 2021I've helped my brother to assemble a mini CNC router for hobby, and that got me interested in one myself. I went with the prover because I felt the upgrades were worth the extra money and I was correct. I purchased directly from STYLECNC because at the time they were running a special which gave additional savings, and they have additional discounts on later purchases. Besides the added limit switches and tools, it was easy to assemble. I'm still a beginner but this machine seems great. I've also ordered the laser engraver for it and I can already see myself buy more accessories to get the most out of my investment. I've had questions and emailed STYLECNC multiple times and they have responded within 24 hours. With that kind of customer service, I feel confident recommending this CNC machine.
- Debra J Strauss from United StatesPosted on Mar 22, 2021It is a very nice design, easy to put together, all be it in about 2 hours. I am attempting to use the CNC router for stone relief carving. Still learning the best configuration for this, but it looks promising.
My CNC recently developed a fault, which I reported to STYLECNC under its guarantee scheme.
I have been very pleasantly surprised with the speed, courtesy and and friendly customer technical support. Having emailed proof of purchase and pictures/video of the nature of the fault, involving an email dialogue with a STYLECNC support engineer. A replacement part is being sent to me from China at no cost to me. If only other companies provided this level of customer service.