8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Consulting - Providing solutions for clients by staffing their projects with skilled and reliable CNC machining consultants.
Demonstrations - Showing you different machines by demo video, including operating tips & trics, introduction, and training that will help you learn to program on CNC machines.
Sample Making - Making samples with our machine according to your materials, designs, sizes, and any other requirements.
Concept Creation - Creating a realistic concept that our machines meet your working projects, ideas or plans.
Sign A Contract - Signing a business contract after we negotiated an important agreement with you.
Place An Order - Placing an order to the production department and inform the after sales department to follow up.
Training - Launching a targeted training, whether the customer is a beginner or professional.
Programming - Teaching you how to use CNC software, control system and how to complete a CNC machining project.
Debugging - Identifying and removing errors from your CNC machining, CNC programming, or operation.
Maintenance - Teaching you how to maintain your machine under different conditions, whether it's new or used.
Usability - Teaching you how to use your CNC machine to achieve a defined goal effectively, efficiently and satisfactorily in a specific context.
STYLECNC integrates a series of must-see FAQs for CNC routers, laser cutters, laser welding machines, laser engravers, laser marking machines, laser cleaning systems, edge banding machines, wood lathes, and plasma cutters.
• One year or more warranty for different CNC machines under normal use and we supply lifetime maintenance.
• 24/7 technical support by Phone, Email, Skype, Whatsapp and online live chat around the clock.
• Free training to make sure that you can master the basic operation of your CNC machine.
• User-friendly multi-language user manual and instructional documents, clear and easy to understand.
We will manufacture our CNC machines as standard design in most cases, however your can also request customized services or OEM services to match your actual business needs.
• Table sizes could be customized designs with popular options.
• Logos and colors could be personalized based on your needs.
• Laser powers and brands could be customized as your requirements.
• Special CNC machine configurations could be customer-oriented designing.
• For 3 axis machines with standard specifications, usually 7-15 days.
• For 4 axis machines with standard specifications, usually 20-30 days.
• For 5 axis machines, OEM or Non-standard models, usually 60 days.
• For standard laser cutters, laser engraving machines, laser marking systems, usually 5-10 days.
• For high power laser cutting machines, usually 30-50 days.
• For CNC wood turning lathe machines, usually 7-10 days.
• For CNC plasma cutters and table kits, usually 7-10 days.
• T/T (Telegraphic Transfer)
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) is the method of payment by electronic transfer of funds from one bank account to another. Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated T/T. They can also refer to other types of transfers. The payment abbreviation, as is often the case, is utilized to speed discussions in professional circumstances. Telegraphic transfer is a fast nature of the transaction. Generally, the telegraphic transfer is complete within two to four business days, depending on the origin and destination of the transfer, as well as any currency exchange requirements.
e-Checking is available to buyers with checking accounts from any bank in the United States.
• Credit Card
Credit card payments with Visa, Mastercard and American Express are supported.
• Alibaba Trade Assurance
Trade Assurance is a free order protection service offered by Alibaba.com that's designed to help create trust between buyers and suppliers. Alibaba Trade Assurance ensures your product is produced to the quality you expect, paid for securely, and shipped on time.
• Step 1. Consult: We will recommend the most suitable CNC machines to you after being informed by your requirements.
• Step 2. Quotation: We will supply you with our detail quotation according to our consulted machines with the best quality and price.
• Step 3. Process Evaluation: Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
• Step 4. Placing Order: If you have no doubts, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a sales contract.
• Step 5. Production: We will arrange the production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
• Step 6. Inspection: The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
• Step 7. Shipping: We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
• Step 8. Custom Clearance: We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
• Step 9. Support & Service: We will offer professional technical support and customer service by Phone, Email, Skype, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp around the clock.
Note: If your question is not clearly listed above, please scroll down and ask any questions you need.
Asking questions fosters user learning and the exchange of ideas, drives CNC machine innovation and performance improvement, and builds rapport and trust between customers and merchants.