Are you looking forward to DIY hobby CNC router kit plans or coming up with an idea to buy affordable Hobby CNC routers for hobbyists? Check out the 2020 new hobby CNC router buyer's guide for machinists, operators and beginners, we'll offer you the best hobby CNC machines of 2020 with expert customer service to fit your custom hobbyists requirements.
Hobby CNC router is a type of small CNC machine for hobbyists with small size controlled by computer or DSP.
Hobby CNC routers are widely used in: small business, small shop, home business, home shop, craftsman, hobbyist, advertising, woodworking, signs, logos, letters, numbers, arts, crafts, building models, emblem, badge, display panels, furnitures and decorations.
A hobby CNC router is also known as:
Hobby CNC machine, Hobby CNC router machine, Hobby CNC router table, Advertising CNC router, Craftsman CNC router, Craftsman CNC machine, CNC router for hobbyist, CNC router for small business, CNC router for small shop, CNC router for home shop or CNC router for home business.
There are six types of hobby CNC router: small CNC router and small CNC machine; mini CNC router and mini CNC machine; desktop CNC router and desktop CNC machine; benchtop CNC router or benchtop CNC machine; tabletop CNC router and tabletop CNC machine; portable CNC router and portable CNC machine.
1. Woodworking: wooden door and furniture, windows, tables, chairs, cabinets, panels, 3D wave plate, MDF, computer desk, musical instruments, etc.
2. Advertising: billboard, logo, sign, 3D characters cutting, acrylic cutting, LED/Neon channel, literal-hole cut, lightbox mold, stamp, mould, etc.
3. Die industry: copper sculpture, aluminum engrave, metal molds, plastic sheeting, PVC, etc.
4. Decoration: acrylic, density board, artificial stone, organic glass, soft metals like aluminum and copper, etc.
5. School education.
Mini, Small, Tabletop, Benchtop, Desktop, Portable
|Axis||3 Axis, 4th Axis(Rotary Axis), 4 Axis, 5 Axis|
|Materials||Wood, Stone, Foam, Acrylic, Plastic, Metal, PVC, ACM, MDF|
|Capability||2D Machining, 2.5D Machining, 3D Machining|
|Price Range||$2,000.00 - $7,000.00|
STYLECNC is guaranteed hobby CNC machine manufacturer and supplier. STYLECNC provides all kinds of best hobby CNC routers for sale to fit your hobbyists.
STYLECNC's hobby CNC router machines are equipped with:
Genuine software and system,
The best kits, bits, parts and tools.
STYLECNC offers cost price for your hobby CNC plans without any intermediate. You will get the best hobby CNC routers with the affordable price from us.
STYLECNC also offers the best hobby CNC solutions, 24/7 free service and support, which is available free.
We will recommend the most suitable hobby CNC router machine to you after being informed by your requirements.
We will offer you with the detail quotation to the consulted hobby CNC machine with the best specifications, accessories and price.
3. Process Evaluation:
The hobby CNC router seller and buyer evaluate all the details of the order to exclude any possibility for misunderstanding.
4. Placing an Order:
If you have no doubts, we will send PI (Proforma Invoice) to you, then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the hobby CNC machine production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the hobby CNC router buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole machine production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete hobby CNC router machine will be tested to make sure they can work well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the hobby CNC machine buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the hobby CNC machine buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
The hobby CNC machine should pay attention to its operation method. The correct operation method can not only make the machine run normally and avoid damage, but also ensure the CNC operator's safety.
Safety precautions for operation:
1. After setting the routing position, the coordinates of the X, Y and Z axis workpieces must all be reduced to "0".
2. Adjust the routing speed and spindle motor speed to prevent the knife from being broken due to too fast and too slow speed during the routing process.
3. In the process of automatic tool setting, please note that the tool setting block must be insulated from the aluminum table of the machine.
4. When routing, if the first knife is not sure, you can slow down the feed speed, and then return to normal speed when you feel that the routing is normal. You can also simulate carving in the blank area to see if it is normal.
5. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled and idling every week to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
6. The continuous running time of the machine should not exceed 10 hours per day. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump, the water-cooled spindle motor must not be short of water. The cooling water must be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high. As much circulating water as possible can be replaced with a large-capacity water tank.
7. After using the machine each time, pay attention to cleaning, you must clean the dust on the platform and the transmission system, and regularly lubricate the X, Y, and Z axes of the transmission system.
8. When operating a hobby CNC machine, it is best for the operator to wear a dust mask and protective glasses to prevent the dust and other dust generated during the process from invading the human body and causing discomfort.
9. Add a certain dust and dust removal device to the machine, and choose the dust removal equipment to use.
Step1, Machine Installation.
Warning: All operations must be performed under power off.
1. The connection between the mechanical body and the control box.
2. Connect the control data cable on the machine body to the control box.
3. The power cord plug on the mechanical body is plugged into the Chinese standard 220V (or 380V) power supply.
4. To connect the control box to the computer, plug one end of the data cable into the data signal input port on the control box and the other end to the computer.
5. Plug one end of the power cord into the power supply on the control box, and the other end into the standard 220V power socket.
6. Install the engraving knife on the lower end of the spindle through the collet chuck. When loading the knife, put a spring chuck of appropriate size in the taper hole of the spindle, and then put the tool into the middle hole of the chuck. Rotate the large wrench counterclockwise to tighten the spindle screw nut to secure the tool.
Step 2, Operating Procedures.
1. Layout according to customer requirements and design requirements, after calculating the path correctly, save the path of different tools. Save as a different file.
2. After checking the correct path, open the path file in the engraving machine control system (previewable).
3. Fix the material and define the origin of the work. Turn on the spindle motor and adjust the rotation speed correctly.
4. Turn on the power and operate the machine.
1. Turn on the power switch, the power indicator light is on, the machine first performs a reset self-test operation, X, Y, Z, axis return to zero, and then run to the initial standby position (the machine's initial origin).
2. Use the hand-held controller to adjust the X, Y, and Z axes separately to the starting point of the engraving work (processing origin). The spindle speed and feed speed are appropriately selected to make the engraving machine in a waiting state.
Step 4, Working.
1. Edit the file to be engraved.
2. Open the transfer file, transfer the file to the engraving machine, you can automatically complete the file carving work.
Step 5, Ending.
When the engraving file ends, the engraving machine will automatically raise the knife and run to the top of the work start point.
$2800.00 - $3500.00
Hobby CNC router STM6090 with 4th rotary axis is the best hobby CNC machine for small shop, small business, home shop, home business, craftsman. The best hobby CNC router is mainly used for carving and cutting wood, acrylic, PVC, MDF, plastic and soft metals such as copper, aluminum, etc.
$2580.00 - $3200.00
STG6090 mini tabletop CNC router for small business, home business, small shop, home shop, craftsman, advertising, sign making, arts, crafts, mold making. now the small tabletop mini CNC router for sale at the best price.
$3980.00 - $5000.00
Affordable CNC router table is an economical CNC router machine with 4x8 vacuum table, which is mainly used for furnitures, decorations, wood crafts and arts, sign making, cabinet making, now the best CNC router table for sale at a low price.
$3680.00 - $4500.00
Low cost 3 axis CNC router kit with 4x4 table size (STG1212) is used for carving and cutting wood furniture, gifts, boxes, models, arts and crafts, signs, logos, jewelry carving, now the best 4x4 CNC router table for sale at an affordable price.
$2580.00 - $3000.00
The desktop CNC machine is a type of small hobby CNC router kits for home shop, which is equipped with a 4th axis rotary table for 2D/3D machining in home business and small business, home shop and small shop, the small home CNC machine is widely used for woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts. Now the desktop CNC router kits for sale at a low price.
$2780.00 - $3600.00
Looking for a benchtop CNC router kit with 24x48 inches table size for your business? Check out the best 2x4 benchtop CNC router kits with with 2D/3D machining capabilities. You will get an affordable benchtop 2x4 CNC router machine from STYLECNC.
$3500.00 - $4500.00
High precision small CNC router kits with 2x2 moving table can be used for 2D/3D carving of wood, stone, metal and acrylic in the industries of small shop, small business, home shop, home business, signs, advertising, arts, crafts, gifts, mould, electronic, etc. Now the small 2x2 CNC router kits for sale at a low price.
$3500.00 - $4500.00
STG1218 cheap hobby CNC router machine is equipped with 4x6 table size, standard DSP control system, stepper motors, water-cooling spindle. Now the 4x6 hobby CNC machine for sale at affordable price.
$4480.00 - $7000.00
2020 best 4x4 hobby CNC router kit with four spindles is the best solution for advertising, woodworking, arts, crafts and other small business, the best 4x4 CNC router kit can process four pieces at one time to save time and improve the efficiency.
I am a beginner at CNC, I’ve never used a CNC machine before and with in a day I was carving. An awesome machine for a beginner to learn as hobbyists. I used the manual and the help video. One hour to assemble and test, very friendly and easy to use. It’s a good buy for the money. I would definitely recommend this machine to someone getting into CNCs.
This is a useful small CNC MACHINE. I am QUITE happy with it. It was easy to assemble using videos readily available on YouTube and the included instruction "Manual". For my first CNC, it is a lot of fun. There is definitely a learning curve, but after putting in the time, I have made some awesome CNC projects. Everything works well and the customer support was great. I have found several Facebook groups that have been a wonderful resource in learning to use this exciting new CNC tool. I would happily repeat this buying experience.
I used this machine to do some woodworking, both with a flat bit and a V bit, and it's run better than expected. It has run for a few times without any major problems, after assembling the kits. So that's awesome, and the results were very nice, especially with the V bit. I think the price is ok for an entry level CNC router to learn on and get a feel for getting an industrial CNC. It exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
I could not be more happy with my purchase, I cut roughly 120 projects on it in the past month and I’m very pleased with the hobby CNC machine so far. Also, customer service is great. Had a question on a Sunday evening and regarding software and Mike replied within the hour giving me the help I needed and I was able to get back to cutting. Eventually I’ll probably upgrade but this is a great machine for hobbyists and beginners. You won’t regret your decision.
It’s my first time with a CNC machine and this has been good unit to learn with. They provide very detailed instructions on how to use. They also have very good online resources to help along the way.
This is an inexpensive yet nice CNC machine. I needed this to cut PCBs, and it is getting the job done. I did not spend much time for alignment. The CNC works great with PCBs, wood, and plastic.
I have been using the hobby CNC machine to make aluminum parts for 3d printer and it works good it's made Hot End mounts, timing belt tensioners, X, Y, Z axis caridges, corner brackets, t brackets and all out of 6061 aluminum. Now I think that's a pretty good machine for the price. It's paid for itself for me.
The benchtop CNC machine arrived today and was up and accurately routing within 2 hours....So much fun. I did use the included software. Much advised for those like me just getting in to CNC, this machine is easy to use with the help of user manual from STYLECNC, and fun to run.
I started with a dream, it was to own a CNC router but I needed to learn how to create tool paths for carving, cutting anything 3 axis can do.
I still want a bigger one, but with more power comes more to go wrong with having little skill.
Here is a router that's forgiving, I made a lot of mistakes, but learned from every one of them. The router is very accurate plus super easy to operate.
Now after only a few months, I'm ready for STYLECNC to buy a bigger one. To add, customer service is the best. Never have I had a better experience.
Received the STG6090 with rotary by STYLECNC and it is everything I had expected. Relatively easy to set up, the software works well, and it seems more accurate than expected. I use it to mill PCBs and I use both 0.8 and 0.5 mm end mill router bits, so accuracy is important. The supplier is unbelievable good. If you are interested in a low cost desktop CNC machine, you should definitely consider the STG6090.