Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd
Mobile & WhatsApp: +86-18766148818
Rongsheng Times International, 16F, Building A, 9 Beiyuan St, Jinan, Shandong, China
Qilu Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Qihe, Dezhou, Shandong, China
Laser engraving or laser cutting is to converge the laser beam into a small spot through a focusing mirror and project it onto the surface of an object. The focal point reaches a high power density. At this time, the irradiated part of the material is quickly heated and vaporized, and the laser beam and the material move relatively linearly, so as to realize laser engraving cutting plans.
When the laser engraving machine or laser cutting machine is working for a long time, the optical path will deviate, which will affect the cutting effect. Only the perfect cooperation of laser tube, reflecting mirror frame (A, B, C), focusing lens and corresponding adjustment device can achieve the best effect and process the best projects. This is the core part of using CO2 laser machine. Therefore, it is very necessary to check the laser beam path and adjust it regularly.
8 Steps to Adjust and Align CO2 Laser Beam Path:
1. Turn on the air pump, the air flow is discharged under the trolley, and the wires on the X and Y axis drives of the right control box are pulled away.
2. Turn on the machine switch, the LCD display on the operation panel shows "The system is starting, please wait ..." At this time, the machine is in the reset state, wait for about half a minute, then the LCD displays: File name: AAA Processing speed 100% processing Power: 100/100% Processing quantity 1 Delete. At this time, the machine is in the initial online state.
3. Stick a round cardboard larger than the lens in front of the first reflective lens and the second reflective lens.
4. Put a large cardboard in front of the laser head of the tube, press the fire button on the operation panel, the laser tube emits light, and adjust the laser to the first reflection by adjusting the front and rear positions of the laser tube bracket and the thickness of the rubber under the tube The middle of the lens.
5. Adjust the laser to the middle of the second reflective lens by adjusting the three screw shafts behind the first reflective lens. When adjusting the second reflective lens, the X-axis beam should be moved to the front and back, the point where the laser hits Be completely coincident.
6. Adjust the laser to the hole on the left side of the laser head by adjusting the three screw shafts behind the second reflective lens. When the laser head moves to the four corners of the worktable, the laser must hit the middle of the hole.
7. Focus adjustment.
Focal length refers to the distance (4-4.2mm) between the top of the cone head under the laser head and the surface of the material.
8. By adjusting the tightness of the three screws on the mirror above the laser head, the laser can be adjusted to the vertical angle to ensure the verticality of the cutting surface when cutting.More Infomation »
STYLECNC is a self-owned brand of Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd. As a leading enterprise of intelligent manufacturing in China, we are constantly innovating and developing over 15 years, our efforts bring us stable customers from home and abroad, you can find STYLECNC products in over 150 countries from Europe, Africa, Mid east, America, Oceania and Southeast Asia, which drive us to be a worldwide CNC machine brand.
Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd was founded in 2003, which is an enterprise with core technology and independent intellectual property rights, we are committed to the development and manufacture of CNC machines.
You can check as following to determine if STYLECNC is legit:
1. STYLECNC has legal business qualifications.
2. The contact infomation is visible.
3. STYLECNC has a business entity.
4. STYLECNC has a real location.
5. There are no online complaints about STYLECNC.
6. STYLECNC can provide approved business contracts.
7. STYLECNC has official business email.
8. STYLECNC has proper website registration, the official website is professional.More Infomation »
You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we'll estimate the shipping cost for your CNC machine.
Please note, customs fees and additional fees may apply for international shipments. Contact your local customs office for more information.
If you want to get the final price, please contact us to get a free quotation, we'll calculate the final price of the required CNC machine.More Infomation »
1. When laser engraving with gradient, double phenomenon.
This phenomenon occurs when the slope of words carved smaller, usually the reason is "wide" setting slope too large, cause calculation errors, please set "wide" little slope.
2. If you only can move a graphic with one direction, please click "Shift" or "Ctrl" to recover.
3. PLT format cannot to engrave.
There are two reasons, one is the graphic is not closed, the other is graphic double. Please detect this phenomenon with "data detect" tools.
4. The size is not same with laser engraving and cutting samples. Open the item "laser engraving machine set", adjust the pulse.
5. The edge is irregularity when laser engraving.
The edge is irregularity maybe happen when you use the DSP laser engraver software, that means "burr", this is mainly caused by mechanical return clearance, this is the solution.
a. Draw a box (rectangular or square), set work mode for the laser engraving machine, the sculpture is 0.5 mm instead, then see laser engraving effect, theoretically, should be aligned, namely the odd interlaces did edge should be aligned, even did edge also should be aligned, only the odd and even did not have a little.
b. When you open "set laser engraving parameters", the parameters for different. laser engraving speed can be seen, the reverse gap is "0", you should adjust it as the matter of fact.
c. You can choose "single-track light" when best laser engraving effect needed. Not to chose the draw of "dual-engrave", but when you chose it, the efficiency would be lower.
6. The X-axis or the Y-axis not move.
a. Stir knob to chose the DC 5V, test the voltage between PULX（or PULY）and GND. Take Y axis as example, click the button of "up" or "down", the normal voltage is 2.8V, if it is not, we could confirm the controller was broken, please change the controller. If it is, please go to next step.
b. Exchange the output terminal of the two drivers, then press "Up" or "Down" button; if X axis works normal, it means there is something wrong with the motor on Y axis, please change a new one; if X axis doesn't work, it means there is something wrong with the driver on Y axis, please chance it.
7. X Axis and Y Axis work in only one direction.
a. Test the voltage between the DIRX and GND after pressed the multimeter into grade 5V; take the X Axis for example, press "left", then press "right" to see if there is some change on high level (>2.8V) and the low level(<0.8V); if not, the control card is broken and need to change a new one.
b. If with change, please check the driver; if works normal, please change the driver on Y Axis.
8. NO Ray.
Test the voltage between the LAS and GND after pressed the multimeter into grade 5V; press "fixed fire" in the control panel, to see if there is some change on high level (>2.8V) and the low level(<0.8V); if not, the control card is broken and need to change a new one. Also set up the time of fixed fir as 0 millisecond, which is in the PAD03 menu.
Adjust the power from 0%~100%, enter and press "fixed fire" button, then test if any change between the DA1 and GND from 0V to 5V; if not, the control card is broken, please change it; if both with, it means there is something wrong with the laser power supply.More Infomation »
1. CNC router spindle rotation sound is not normal
a. The drive is set incorrectly.
b. Check whether the cooling water circulation.
c. There are problems with the spindle (bearing damage).
d. If the noise when loaded knife, normal, replace the tool without tooling.
2. CNC router spindle hot or noisy:
a. Check whether the cooling water circulation.
b. Check whether the bearing problem.
c. If loaded knife noise, without tooling normal, replace the tool.
3. CNC router spindle cooling water does not flow:
a. Check the coolant pump is working properly.
b. Check whether the water flow, the water from the spindle joint apart, blowing to the other side of the steam gun from one side or the connector on the spindle with a needle penetrating.
4. Motor reversal:
Check the motor cable is phase output UVW terminal ends of any exchange.More Infomation »
1. The machine and the computer must have a good grounding.
2. Open the cutting software, click the file menu, communication settings to receive and send the buffer time is changed to 5 or 10.
3. The replacement of the data line or motherboard.
According to the same direction of the panel button, the laser cutting machine appears to be turning and reversing and motor power can not be locked.
1. First disconnect all power supply, the high pressure head with cotton cloth to wipe clean. (gentle scrub)
2. Cut off the broken pipe, re received the laser tube. And bundled with a tie.
3. The high voltage line (high pressure line with 7 silver thread, one less).
4. The fan will dry high pressure wet place, after half an hour, and then boot.More Infomation »
Laser cutting cross section will form a vertical lines, the depth of the texture of the cut surface of the roughness of the cut surface, the more shallow lines, the more smooth cut section. Roughness not only affects the appearance of the edges, but also affect the friction characteristics, in most cases, it is necessary to minimize the roughness, so the more shallow texture, the higher the quality of the cut.
If the sheet thickness exceeds 10mm, the verticality of cutting edge is very important. Away from the focus, the laser beam becomes divergent, according to the location of the focus, cutting to the top or bottom of the variable width. Cutting edge off the vertical line of a few millimeters, the edge of the more vertical, the higher the quality of cutting.
3. Cutting width
Kerf width generally does not affect the cutting quality, only in the internal components formed special precision contour, cutting width is important. This is because the cutting width determines the contour of the minimum, when the plate thickness increases, the cutting width also increases. So want to guarantee the same high precision, no matter how much the width of the cut, the workpiece in the laser cutting machine processing area should be constant.
High speed cutting thick plate, the molten metal will not appear in the vertical laser beam below the incision, but will be sprayed out at the laser beam side. As a result, the curved lines are formed on the cutting edge, and the lines are closely followed by the laser beam. In order to correct the problem, the feed rate can be reduced at the end of the cutting process.
Burr formation is a very important factor to determine the quality of laser cutting, because the removal of burr need extra work, so the amount of burr is serious and how much is able to directly determine the quality of cutting.
6. Material Deposition
Laser cutting machine before the beginning of melting and perforation of the workpiece surface with a layer of oil on the surface of a special liquid. Gasification and all kinds of materials, the material does not need to use the wind to blow the cut, but the upward or downward discharge also can form the deposition on the surface.
7. Sag and Corrosion
Sag and corrosion have adverse effects on the surface of the cutting edge, affecting the appearance. They appear in the error of the cut which is generally supposed to be avoided.
8. Heat Affected Zone
In laser cutting, the area near the notch is heated. At the same time, the structure of the metal changes. For example, some of the metals can be hardened. The heat affected zone refers to the depth of the area that is changed by the internal structure.
If the cutting makes the component heat, it will deform. This is particularly important in fine processing, because the profile and connecting pieces are usually only a few millimeters wide. Control of laser power and the use of short laser pulses can reduce the parts to become hot, to avoid deformation.More Infomation »
NC (Numerical Control)
NC is a technology that uses digital signals to automatically control objects (such as the motion of the machine tool and its working process), referred to as numerical control.
NC technology refers to the automatic control technology that uses numbers, letters and symbols to program a certain working process.
NC system refers to the organic integrated system of software and hardware modules that realize the functions of NC technology. It is the carrier of NC technology.
CNC System (Computer Numerical Control System)
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) system refers to the numerical control system with computer as the core.
CNC machine refers to a machine tool that uses Computerized Numerical Control technology to control the machining process, or a machine tool equipped with a Computerized Numerical Control system.
Numerical Control is the full form of NC for machine tools. Numerical Control (NC) enables an operator to communicate with machine tools through numbers and symbols.
CNC is the abbreviation of Computer Numberiacal Control. it has brought tremendous changes to the manufacturing business. New machine tools with CNC have enabled industry to consistently produce parts to accuracies undreamed of only a few years ago. The same part can be reproduced to the same degree of accuracy any number of times if the program has been properly prepared and the computer properly programmed. The operating commands which control the machine tool are executed automatically with amazing speed, accuracy, efficiency, and repeatability.
CNC machining is a computerized manufacturing process, the machine is connected to a computer, the computer will tell it where to move. First, the operator should do the toolpath creation, the operator uses a software program to draw the shapes and create the tool path that the machine will follow.
The ever-increasing use in industry has created a need for personnel who are knowledgeable about and capable of preparing the programs which guide the machine tools to produce parts to the required shape and accuracy. With this in mind, the authors have prepared this textbook to take the mystery out of CNC - to put it into a logical sequence and express it in simple language that everyone can understand. The preparation of a program is explained in a logical step-by-step procedure, with practical examples to guide the user.
CNC technology consists of three parts: machine bed frame, system and peripheral technology.
The machine frame kit is mainly composed of basic parts such as bed, column, guide rail, working table and other supporting parts such as tool holder and tool magazine.
The numerical control system is composed of input/output equipment, computer numerical control device, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), spindle servo drive device, feed servo drive device and measuring device. Among them, the device is the core of the numerical control system.
Peripheral technology mainly includes tool technology (tool system), programming technology, and management technology.
CNC: Computer Numerical Control.
G-Code: A universal numerical control (NC) machine tool language that specifies axis points to which the machine will move.
CAD: Computer Aided Design.
CAM: Computer Aided Manufacturing.
Grid: The minimum movement, or feed of the spindle. The spindle automatically moves to next grid position when button is toggled in continuous or step mode.
PLT (HPGL): Standard language for printing vector-based line drawings, supported by CAD files.
Toolpath: User-defined, coded route which the cutter follows to machine the workpiece. A “pocket” toolpath cuts the surface of the workpiece; a “profile” or “contour” toolpath cuts completely through to separate the workpiece shape.
Step Down: Distance in Z-axis that the cutting tool plunges into the material.
Step Over: Maximum distance in X or Y axis that cutting tool will engage with uncut material.
Stepper Motor: A DC motor that moves in discrete steps by receiving signals, or “pulses” in a particular sequence, thus resulting in very precise positioning and speed control.
Spindle Speed: Rotational speed of cutting tool (RPM).
Conventional Cut: Cutter rotates against direction of feed. Results in minimal chatter but can lead to tearout in certain woods.
Subtractive Method: The bit removes material to create shapes. (Opposite of additive method.)
Feed Rate: Speed at which the cutting tool moves through the workpiece.
Home Position (Machine Zero): Machine-designated zero point determined by physical limit switches. (It does not identify actual work origin when processing a workpiece.)
Climb Cut: Cutter rotates with direction of feed. Climb cutting prevents tearout, but can lead to chatter marks with a straight-fluted bit; a spiral-fluted bit will reduce chatter.
Work Origin (Work Zero): The user-designated zero point for the workpiece, from which the head will perform all it's cutting. X, Y and Z axes are set to zero.
LCD: Liquid Crystal Display (used on the controller).
U Disk: External data storage device that is inserted into a USB interface.
CNC machines are highly integrated mechatronic products, which are composed of precision machinery and automatic control systems. They have high positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy. The transmission system and the structure have high rigidity and stability to reduce errors. Therefore, Computerized Numerical Control machine has higher machining accuracy, especially the consistency of parts manufacturing in the same batch, and the product quality is stable, the pass rate is high, which is incomparable with ordinary machine tools.
CNC machines can use a larger amount of cutting, which effectively saves processing time. They also have automatic speed change, automatic tool change and other automatic operation functions, which greatly shorten the auxiliary time, and once a stable processing process is formed, there is no need to perform inter-process inspection and measurement. Therefore, the productivity of Computerized Numerical Control machining is 3-4 times higher than that of ordinary machine tools, or even more.
CNC machine performs automatic processing according to the program of the processed parts. When the machining object changes, as long as the program is changed, there is no need to use special process equipment such as masters and templates. This is helpful to shorten the production preparation cycle and promote product replacement.
Some mechanical parts formed by complex curves and curved surfaces are difficult to process or even impossible to complete with conventional techniques and manual operations, and can be easily realized by CNC machines using multi-coordinate axes linkage.
High Economic Value
CNC machining centers mostly use process concentration, and one machine is multi-purpose. In the case of one clamping, most parts of the parts can be processed. They can replace several ordinary machine tools. This can not only reduce clamping errors, save auxiliary time between transportation, measurement, and clamping between processes, but also reduce the types of machine tools, save machine tool area, and bring higher economic benefits.
From the perspective of CNC technology and equipment applications in the world, its main application areas are as follows:
The machinery manufacturing industry is the earliest industry to apply Computerized Numerical Control technology, and it is responsible for providing advanced equipment for various industries of the national economy. The main applications are the development and manufacturing of five-axis vertical machining centers for modern military equipment, five-axis machining centers, large-scale five-axis gantry milling, CNC machines for flexible manufacturing lines for engines, gearboxes, and crankshafts in the automotive industry, and high-speed machining centers, as well as welding, assembly, painting robots, plate laser welding machines and laser cutting machines, high-speed five-coordinate machining centers for machining propellers, engines, generators and turbine blade parts in the aviation, marine and power generation industries, heavy duty turning and milling complex machining center, etc.
In the information industry, from computer to network, mobile communication, telemetry, remote control and other equipment, it is necessary to adopt manufacturing equipment based on super-precision technology and nanotechnology, such as wire bonding machines for chip manufacturing, wafer lithography machines, etc. The control of these equipment needs to use Computerized Numerical Control technology.
Medical Equipment Industry
In the medical industry, many modern medical diagnosis and treatment equipment have adopted numerical control technology, such as CT diagnostic instruments, whole body treatment machines and minimally invasive surgical robots based on visual guidance, orthodontics and dental restoration in stomatology are required.
Many modern military equipment use servo motion control technology, such as automatic aiming control of artillery, tracking control of radar and automatic tracking control of missiles.
In the light industry, there are printing machinery, textile machinery, packaging machinery and woodworking machinery that use multi-axis servo control; in the building materials industry, there are CNC waterjet cutting machines for stone processing, CNC glass engraving machines for glass processing, CNC sewing machine used for simmons processing and CNC embroidery machine used for clothing processing. In the art industry, more and more crafts and artworks will be produced using high performance 5 axis CNC machines.
The application of numerical control technology not only brings revolutionary changes to the traditional manufacturing industry, making the manufacturing industry a symbol of industrialization, but also with the continuous development of numerical control technology and the expansion of application fields, it has a great impact on some important industries of national economy and people's livelihood (IT, automobile, etc.). , light industry, medical treatment, etc.) play an increasingly important role, because the digitization of equipment required in these industries has become a major trend in modern development.
At present, CNC machines show the following development trends.
High Speed and High Precision
High speed and precision are the eternal goals of machine tool development. With the rapid development of science and technology, the speed of replacement of electromechanical products is accelerated, and the requirements for the precision and surface quality of parts processing are also higher and higher. In order to meet the needs of this complex and changeable market, the current machine tools are developing in the direction of high-speed cutting, dry cutting and quasi-dry cutting, and the machining accuracy is constantly improving. On the other hand, the successful application of electric spindles and linear motors, ceramic ball bearings, high-precision large-lead hollow internal cooling and ball nut strong cooling low-temperature high-speed ball screw pairs and linear guide pairs with ball cages and other machine tool functional components The launch of the machine tool has also created conditions for the development of high-speed and precision machine tools. The CNC machine adopts an electric spindle, which cancels the links such as belts, pulleys and gears, greatly reduces the rotational inertia of the main drive, improves the dynamic response speed and working accuracy of the spindle, and completely solves the problem of belts and pulleys when the spindle runs at high speed. Vibration and noise issues. The use of electric spindle structure can make the spindle speed reach more than 10000r/min. The linear motor has high drive speed, good acceleration and deceleration characteristics, and has excellent response characteristics and following accuracy. The use of linear motor as servo drive eliminates the intermediate transmission link of the ball screw, eliminates the transmission gap (including backlash), the motion inertia is small, the system rigidity is good, and it can be precisely positioned at high speed, thereby greatly improving the Servo accuracy. Due to its zero clearance in all directions and very small rolling friction, the linear rolling guide pair has small wear and negligible heat generation, and has very good thermal stability, which improves the positioning accuracy and repeatability of the whole process. Through the application of linear motor and linear rolling guide pair, the rapid moving speed of the machine can be increased from the original 10-20m/min to 60-80m/min, or even as high as 120m/min.
The reliability is a key indicator of the quality of CNC machines. Whether the machine can exert its high performance, high precision and high efficiency, and obtain good benefits, the key depends on its reliability.
CNC Machine Design with CAD, Structural Design with Modularization
With the popularization of computer applications and the development of software technology, CAD technology has been widely developed. CAD can not only replace the tedious drawing work by manual work, but more importantly, it can carry out design scheme selection and static and dynamic characteristic analysis, calculation, prediction and optimization design of large-scale complete machine, and can carry out dynamic simulation of each working part of the whole machine. On the basis of modularity, the three-dimensional geometric model and realistic color of the product can be seen in the design stage. The use of CAD can also greatly improve work efficiency and improve the one-time success rate of design, thereby shortening the trial production cycle, reducing design costs, and improving market competitiveness. The modular design of machine tool components can not only reduce repetitive labor, but also respond quickly to the market and shorten product development and design cycles.
The purpose of functional compounding is to further improve the production efficiency of the machine tool and minimize the non-machining auxiliary time. Through the compounding of functions, the use range of the machine tool can be expanded, the efficiency can be improved, and the multi-purpose and multi-function of one machine can be realized, that is, a CNC machine can realize both the turning function and the milling process; Grinding is also possible on machine tools. Baoji Machine Tool Factory has successfully developed the CX25Y CNC turning and milling compound center, which has X, Z axes, C and Y axes at the same time. Through the C axis and the Y axis, plane milling and machining of offset holes and grooves can be realized. The machine is also equipped with a powerful tool rest and a sub-spindle. The sub-spindle adopts a built-in electric spindle structure, and the speed synchronization of the main and sub-spindles can be directly realized through the numerical control system. The machine tool workpiece can complete all processing in one clamping, which greatly improves the efficiency.
Intelligent, Networked, Flexible and Integrated
The CNC equipment in the 21st century will be a system with certain intelligence. The content of intelligence includes all aspects of the numerical control system: in order to pursue the intelligence in machining efficiency and machining quality, such as the adaptive control of the machining process, the process parameters are automatically generated; in order to improve the driving performance and use the intelligence in connection, Such as feedforward control, self-adaptive operation of motor parameters, automatic identification of load, automatic model selection, self-tuning, etc.; simplified programming, simplified operation intelligence, such as intelligent automatic programming, intelligent human-machine interface, etc.; also There are intelligent diagnosis, intelligent monitoring and other aspects to facilitate the diagnosis and maintenance of the system. Networked numerical control equipment is a hot spot in the development of machine tools in recent years. The networking of CNC equipment will greatly meet the needs of production lines, manufacturing systems, and manufacturing enterprises for information integration, and it is also the basic unit for realizing new manufacturing models, such as agile manufacturing, virtual enterprises, and global manufacturing. The development trend of CNC machines to flexible automation systems is: from point (stand-alone, machining center and composite machining machine), line (FMC, FMS, FTL, FML) to surface (independent manufacturing island in workshop, FA), body (CIMS, distributed network integrated manufacturing system), on the other hand to focus on the direction of application and economy. Flexible automation technology is the main means for the manufacturing industry to adapt to dynamic market demands and to rapidly update products. Its focus is to improve the reliability and practicality of the system as the premise, with the goal of easy networking and integration, and pay attention to strengthening the development and improvement of unit technology. CNC stand-alone machines are developing in the direction of high precision, high speed and high flexibility. CNC machines and their constituent flexible manufacturing systems can be easily connected with CAD, CAM, CAPP and MTS, and develop towards information integration. The network system develops in the direction of openness, integration and intelligence.More Infomation »
All the CNC machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
A CNC machine firstly should be packaged well in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we deliver the CNC machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirements, we can also deliver by air or by train. When the CNC machine arrived at your sea port or destination, you can pick up with the bill of lading we offered. We can also arrange the cargo agent to send to your door.More Infomation »
TT (Telegraphic Transfer) is the method of payment by electronic transfer of funds from one bank account to another.
Telegraphic transfers are also known as telex transfers, abbreviated TT. They can also refer to other types of transfers. The payment abbreviation, as is often the case, is utilized to speed discussions in professional circumstances. Telegraphic transfer is a fast nature of the transaction. Generally, the telegraphic transfer is complete within two to four business days, depending on the origin and destination of the transfer, as well as any currency exchange requirements.
Credit card payments with Visa or Mastercard are supported.More Infomation »
1. Usually, we will manufacture CNC machines as our common design.
2. Table sizes could be customized designs.
3. Logos could be customized as your requirements.
4. Colors could be customized as your requirements.
5. Special configurations could be customer-oriented designing.More Infomation »
1. Focus lens for contamination: Clean focusing mirror.
2. Focus relief laser engraving machine equipment whether changes: Re-adjust the focus.
3. Light path is offset: Carefully adjustment of the optical path.
4. Reflective lens is contaminated or damaged: Clean or replace the reflective lenses.
5. Laser power is energized: Checking laser power supply circuit so that it is normal.
6. Laser tube is damaged or aging: Replace the laser tube.
7. Laser power supply is damaged: Replace the laser power.
8. Cooling water is circulating flow: Clear cool water.
9. The cooling water temperature is normal or not: Replace the clean cooling water to the temperature to normal.
What I tell you about the laser weaker of laser engraving machine? we have to know how the above problems to be fixed, and welcome to our online support with laser engraving machine.More Infomation »
1. Consult: we will recommend the most suitable CNC machines to you after being informed by your requirements.
2. Quotation: We will supply you with our detail quotation according to our consulted machines with the best quality and price.
3. Process Evaluation: Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order: If you have no doubts, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a sales contract.
5. Production: We will arrange the production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
6. Inspection: The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
7. Delivery: We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
8. Custom Clearance: We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service: We will offer professional technical support and service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp around the clock.More Infomation »
Yes, we offer customer with CNC accessories including CNC router machine accessories (CNC router parts, CNC router bits, CNC router tools), CNC laser machine accessories, CNC plasma cutter accessories and CNC wood turning lathe machine accessories.More Infomation »
You can find CNC machines from STYLECNC in over 150 countries from Europe, Africa, Mid east, America, Oceania and Southeast Asia, we can contact our customer to arrange a visit for you.More Infomation »
We have free online training. You can come to STYLECNC for training in factory. We can also assign technician for door-to-door training with some charge.More Infomation »
1. For 3 axis CNC machine with standard specification, usually 7-15 days.
2. For 4 axis CNC machine with standard specification, usually 20-30 days.
3. For 5 axis CNC machine, OEM or Non-standard models, usually 60 days.
4. For laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, laser marking machine, usually 5-10 days.
5. For high power laser cutting machine, usually 30-50 days.
6. For CNC wood turning lathe machine, usually 7-10 days.
7. For CNC plasma cutting machine, usually 7-10 days.More Infomation »
Yes, we offer Artcam, Type3, Mach3, Cabinet Vision, Alphacam, Ucancam, and more software with CNC machines purchased from STYLECNC, so it will be more convenient for you to operate the machine.More Infomation »
We helped a lot of beginners in CNC machines, if you have a basic knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time on learning, it is not too hard. When you ordered a CNC machine from STYLECNC, we will send the user manual and operating videos to you, you can also get the 24/7 free online service by calling, email, whatsapp, livechat or remote desktop with teamviewer.More Infomation »
1. Free Sample Cutting Service: For free sample cutting/testing, please send us your CAD file (PLT, AI), we will do cutting in our factory and make video to show you the cutting process and result, or send samples to you to check the cutting quality.
2. Progressing Solution Design: According to customer’s product processing requirement, we can design the unique solution that supports higher manufacturing efficiency and better processing quality for customer.
3. Customized Machine Design: According to customer's application, we may revise our CNC machine according to customer's convenience and high production efficiency.
After-Sales Service and Technical Support
1. As a professional CNC machine manufacturer and supplier, STYLECNC will supply the CNC machine with training video and user's manual in English for installing, operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting, and shall give technical guide by remote, such as TeamViewer, E-mail, Telephone, Mobile, Whatsapp, Skype, 24/7 online chat, and so on, when you meet some problems of installation, operation or adjusting.
2. You can come to our CNC machine factory for training. We will offer professional guidance, direct and effective face-to-face training. Here we have assembled equipment, all sorts of tools and testing facility. Training Time: 3~5 days.
3. Our engineer will do a door-to-door instruction training service at your local site. We need your help to deal with the visa formality, prepaid traveling expenses and accommodation to us during the business trip and service period before their dispatch.More Infomation »
As a top CNC machine brand in the world, STYLECNC promise:
1. 1-3 years for the whole CNC machine.
2. Long life-time maintenance, after-sale department will offer 24/7 English online support.
3. Except the damage artificially, we are responsible for offering the fittings free of charge during warranty.
4. After the warranty period expired, you only need to pay the actual maintenance cost.
5. Certificate support: CE, FDA, SGS.More Infomation »