2020 Buyer's Guide to 4 Axis CNC Router Machines
Are you looking forward to DIY 4 axis CNC router kit plans or coming up with an idea to buy affordable 4 axis CNC routers for wood, aluminum, stone, plastic, foam with small business, home use, school education, hobbyists or industrial manufacturing? Check out the 2020 new 4 axis CNC router machine buying guide for CNC router machinists, operators, beginners, wood fabricators, woodworkers, metal fabricators, metalworkers, stone fabricators, stoneworkers, and foam fabricators, we'll offer you 2020 best 4 axis CNC routers with custom 4 axis CNC machine service to fit your 4 axis CNC projects, ideas, and plans.
What Is A 4 Axis CNC Router?
4 axis CNC routers are also known as 4 axis CNC machines. 4 axis CNC router is also equipped with X, Y and Z axis, like 3 axis CNC router, 4 axis is refer to X-Y-Z-A, X-Y-Z-B or X-Y-Z-C, 4 axis are linked, the four axis can work at the same time. 4 axis CNC router machine will make working possible on both sides, which is not on 3 axis CNC router. Someone may call 4th axis CNC router as 4 axis CNC router. Actually, 3 axis CNC router is equipped with a rotary axis, also called A axis, that is a 4th axis CNC router or rotary axis CNC router, not a real 4 axis CNC router.
What Is A 4 Axis CNC Router Used For?
1. Carpentry: relief and hollow carving of hardwood furniture.
2. Furnitures: wooden doors, cabinets, panel, office, solid wood furniture, doors and windows of tables and chairs,
3. Advertising: advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, plastic molding, and various materials for advertising decorations.
4. Woodworking: audio, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines, musical instruments.
5. Panel Processing: Insulation parts, plasticized workpieces, PCB, bowling track, stairs, anti-fold special board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixtures.
6. A 4 axis CNC machine can be applied to aluminum cutting industry, aluminum plate, aluminum plastic plate, aluminum honeycomb plate, aluminum profile, 3D engraving process, wave plate production, various kinds of artificial plate special-shaped cutting, LED, neon slotted literal cutting, plastic suction Light box mold production. Acrylic, copper plate, PVC plate, artificial stone, MDF plate and other panel processing.
$2580.00 - $3000.00
2020 best desktop CNC router kit with 2x3 rotary table is designed for for craftsman, home business, home shop, small business, small shop, arts, crafts, advertising, mold making and sign making, now the affordable desktop 2x3 CNC router table for sale at cost price.
$5380.00 - $10180.00
2020 best 4 axis CNC router 1325 with 4x8 rotary table (4th axis) is popular used in woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts, now the best 1325 CNC router for sale at affordable price, free 4 axis CNC router service and support.
$2800.00 - $3500.00
Hobby CNC router with 4th rotary axis is the best hobby CNC machine for small shop, small business, home shop, home business, craftsman. The best hobby CNC router machine is mainly used for carving and cutting wood, acrylic, PVC, MDF, plastic and soft metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, etc.
$5780.00 - $7000.00
2020 best CNC router lathe machine with rotary axis (4th axis) is mainly designed for 2D/3D popular woodworking, which is also called as CNC lathe router, now the rotary axis CNC lathe router machine for sale at low price.
$22800.00 - $35000.00
4 axis CNC router for woodworking with ATC system is used for carving, cutting, milling and drilling, the 4 axis CNC machine adopts HSD automatic tool changer spindle with 8 position rotary carousel tool holder, which is suitable for machining on different surface.
$33000.00 - $41000.00
4 axis CNC foam cutter is used for cutting foam, PVC, acrylic, and the CNC foam cutter can also work on soft materials, especially for aluminum and bronze. Now the CNC foam cutter for sale at affordable price.
$20300.00 - $22980.00
CNC wood carving machine with disc ATC system and 4th rotary axis is used for carving and cutting wood furnitures, cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows. Now the 4th axis CNC wood carving machine for sale at affordable price, free service and support.
$13000.00 - $16000.00
3D CNC router for woodworking with 4 axis rotary and 8 heads is used for 3D carving, relief carving, cylinder carving such as wood crafts, wood arts, buddha statues, table legs, roman columns. The 3D CNC router can make 8 workpieces at one time.
$22800.00 - $38000.00
The best 4 axis CNC router machine is designed for 3D curved surface carving, 4 axis is refer to X-Y-Z-A, X-Y-Z-B or X-Y-Z-C, 4 axis are linked, the four axis can work at the same time. Now the affordable 4 axis CNC router for sale at cost price.
$6800.00 - $13800.00
Affordable 3D CNC machine with four heads is used for 3D CNC machining of furniture bulk production, 3D sculptures and complex artworks with high speed, high precision, high efficient and low noise. Now the 3D CNC router for sale at affordable price.
- Showing 10 results on 1 page
4 Axis CNC Router Stories
- Theresa from United StatesPosted on Aug 28, 2020
I had been looking to try a wood CNC machine for sometime but was always hesitant about these cheap machines when other home machines were always around the $3000 mark. Saw lots of good online reviews for this one so decided to give it a try. It came within 21 days thanks to STYLECNC. Unpacking and set up took about 3 hours. All parts are nicely bagged and even comes with all the tools you need. I've done a few tests including the examples and a couple of my own creations. Most worked fine, but a few glitches that were my fault and not that of the machine.
- Mildred Williamson from United StatesPosted on Jul 12, 2020
My father bought the unit. It was easy to setup. We have had fun with it (Woodworking mainly). Amazing machine for someone who is looking to learn and make items on a 4 axis CNC router. Within two hours upon arriving at my workshop I had it up and running. Well produced complete STM1325-R3 came with everything to get it running using the CNC software that came with the machine kits.
- Roger M Lambdin from United KingdomPosted on Jun 28, 2020
I have made some 3D projects with the 4 axis CNC router, and everything is as expected. It is a little hard to learn if you are new to CNC, but there are manuals and setup videos that will drive you to go if you need help.
- Christopher from AustraliaPosted on Apr 18, 2020For those who have never worked with a CNC before, this is a good start. I ordered this small CNC router during the COVID-19 to pass time when bored at home. I troubled with an issue when I was using the machine and needed to contacted STYLECNC for support and I was amazed how they went above and beyond to help me get the machine up and running. If you have doubts about buying one from STYLECNC, you should feel at ease knowing they are willing to help to the best of their ability if you need assistance.
- LISA from CanadaPosted on Feb 25, 2020
I bought this CNC with ZERO experience, but wanted to give it a try. It went together easy enough, I've had no issues at all with the machine. I've cut around 60 signs with it so far, and it works very well. It's a small desktop CNC machine, but you can still cut a nice sized plaque or sign with it. I do 10"x20" signs with it normally.
- Frederick from United StatesPosted on Nov 15, 2019
I have been using the hobby CNC machine to make aluminum parts for 3d printer and it works good it's made Hot End mounts, timing belt tensioners, X, Y, Z axis caridges, corner brackets, t brackets and all out of 6061 aluminum. Now I think that's a pretty good machine for the price. It's paid for itself for me.
- Sergei from CanadaPosted on Feb 22, 2019
I am Sergei from Canada, our company mainly customizes foam molds for our customers. We have received the CNC foam cutter more than one month, until now this machine is running very well, It is very helpful for our business.
- Philip from VietnamPosted on Feb 20, 2019
I have purchased this CNC wood router to make my art statues and I have to say this is the most suitable machine for art.
- Shawn Cupp from United StatesPosted on Oct 28, 2018
Wood working is my hobby for many years. I am always interested to get a CNC machine to do some work difficulty by hand only. However, such machines are either too expensive or too small. Last year, I noticed this 4 axis CNC routher from STYLECNC. It is a CNC router with a reasonable size at a good price. I decided to give it a try. As expected, it's really an amazing machine. i love it so much. it can do many works, save so much time than by hand. highly recommended!!!
- Gregory from United StatesPosted on Sep 20, 2018
This CNC machine seems to be well engineered and is working great for me so far. It takes a little while to familiar with the operation, but fit fine with my STYLECNC router.