Are you looking forward to DIY laser engraver kit plans or coming up with an idea to buy an affordable laser engraver for metal, wood, stone, glass, plastic, acrylic, leather or fabric with hobbyists, home use, small business, school education or industrial manufacturing? Check out the 2020 new laser engraver buyer's guide for CNC laser engraving machinists, operators and beginners, we'll offer you the best laser engraving machines of 2020 with custom laser engraving service to fit your 2D/3D laser engraving ideas and plans.
Laser engraving machine is a kind of laser equipment with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) system that adopts Fiber/UV/CO2 laser beam to engrave 2D/3D letters, numbers, texts, patterns, photos, pictures, signs or logos on the surface of Metals (steel, copper, brass, aluminum, gold, silver, alloy, iron), Acrylic, Delrin, Glass, Rubber, Wood, Fabric, Plastic, Leather, Paper, Stone, Textiles. A laser engraver machine is composed of machine frame, CNC controller, laser generator, laser engraving head, laser power supply, laser tube, laser lens, laser mirror, servo motor or stepper motor, gas storage tank, gas cylinder, water chiller, dust extractor, air cooling filer, dryer, air compressor, laser engraving software and system. Laser engraving machine is also called as laser engraver, laser engraver machine, laser engrave machine, laser etching machine, laser etch machine, laser etcher, laser etcher machine, laser engraving system, laser engraving table, laser engraving equipment, laser engraving tool, laser branding machine, laser printing machine.
Laser engraving is based on computer numerical control technology. First, you need to make a desigh of laser engraving file, then, open the file through laser engraving software, and start CNC programing, the laser engraver machine will start working after the control system received the control command. The laser beam is reflected through laser mirrors, the laser focal point downward through laser lens, where the heat is most intense. Thus, the laser beam starts impinging on the material, the material will burn or evaporate, and the color will change as well, and make a contrast. After a while, a complete laser engraving project will be engraved.
Laser engraving machines are widely used in various industries of Embroidery, Brand processing, Packaging and printing, Advertisement decoration, Architectural Models, Wood processing, Smartphones and Laptops, Laser knife mold, Crafts, Leather clothing, Shoes, Toys, Fablabs/Education, Medical Technology, Rubber Stamps industry, Watches industry, Architectural Models, Packaging Design, Automotive Industry, Mechanical engineering, J Awards and Trophies, Sign/Displays, Signage, Giveaways, Electronics Industry, Data plates, Jewelry industry, Ball bearing, Barcodes serial numbers, etc. With a laser engraving system, you can engrave different designs on different material surfaces. The laser beam will make the surface to vaporize. It is a good idea for someone who wants to customize or personalize something.
If you have an idea to buy a cheap laser engraver, you may wonder how much does the best laser engraver cost? how to get a fair price or final price? The laser engraver cost is composed of the following items: 1. spare parts. 2. laser engraving software and laser engraving system. 3. tax rates. 4. shipping costs. 5. customs clearance. 6. service and technical support. A fiber laser engraving machine cost is from $3,000.00 to 28,500.00. A CO2 laser engraving machine cost is from $2,400.00 to 70,000.00. An UV laser engraving machine cost is from $10,000.00 to 30,000.00.
|Laser Power||20W, 30W, 50W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 200W, 280W, 300W|
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser/Fiber Laser/UV Laser|
|Table Size||2' x 3', 2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'|
|Price Range||$2,400.00 - $70,000.00|
|Applications||Industrial Production, School Education, Hobbyists, Small Business, Home Business, Small Shop, Home shop, Craftsman.|
|Engraving Materials||Metals (Copper, Gold, Silver, Aluminum, Alloy, Iron, Brass, Steel), Wood, Stone, Glass, Acrylic, Plastic, Rubber, Leather, Fabric, Textile, Paper.|
Laser engraving is the application of laser technology to make text or pattern on the object. While engraving, the surface of the object is still smooth, and the writing will not wear. The laser beam does not touch the surface of the material, is not affected by mechanical motion, and the surface does not deform, generally no need to be fixed. Laser engraving is not affected by the elasticity and flexibility of the material, and is convenient for soft materials. Laser engraving has high precision, high speed and wide application fields.
Laser engraving machines are divided into laser wood engraving machines (laser wood engravers), laser metal engraving machines (metal laser engravers), laser leather engraving machines (leather laser engravers), laser stone engraving machines (stone laser engravers), laser fabric engraving machines (fabric laser engravers), laser plastic engraving machines (plastic laser engravers), laser glass engraving machines (glass laser engravers), laser acrylic engraving machines (acrylic laser engravers) according to engraving materials. Laser engraving systems are divided into CO2 laser engraving systems (CO2 laser engravers), fiber laser engraving systems (fiber laser engravers), UV laser engraving systems (UV laser engravers) according to laser source. Laser engraving tables are divided into small/mini laser engravers, handheld laser engravers, tabletop/desktop laser engravers, portable laser engravers, 2x3 laser engraving tables, 2x4 laser engraving tables, 4x4 laser engraving tables, 4x8 laser engraving tables, 5x10 laser engraving tables, large format laser engraving tables according to table sizes. Laser engravers are divided into home laser engravers, hobby laser engravers, industrial laser engraving machines according to applications. Laser engraving machines are divided into laser jewelry engraving machines, laser pen engraving machines, laser iPhone engraving machines, laser gun engraving machines, laser ring engraving machines, laser signage engraving machines, laser art engraving machines, laser logo engraving machines, laser cup engraving machines according to industries. If you are working for cylinder engraving, a rotary laser engraver machine is the best solution.
1. First check whether the laser tube is damaged and whether any parts are loose.
2. Install the exhaust device, connect the exhaust pipe to the exhaust fan, and install the other end outdoors. The maximum distance between the exhaust fan and the outdoor air outlet is 2 meters. If it is caused by the local environment, if the exhaust pipe extends too long, you need to configure additional exhaust equipment.
3. Connect the ground wire (see the grounding position behind the machine, the grounding resistance should be ≤4 ohms).
4. Check the 220V power supply line for aging of the wireless circuit, loose connectors, poor contact, etc. The 220V AC voltage is normal. If necessary, a special power supply line and a regulated power supply (power ≥3000W) must be used.
5. This machine uses an external submersible pump circulating water supply cooling device. The user must prepare a capped bucket. The height difference between the engraving machine and the submersible pump should not be greater than 0.5 meters. The cooling circulating water must be clean, dust-free, and scale-free.
6. The water temperature of the circulating cooling water should be 5-25 ℃, otherwise it will affect the engraving depth. In the cold area, it should be ensured that there is no ice blockage in the tube, otherwise the laser tube will burst. It is best to drain the remaining water in the circulating water channel and tube when it stops working at night to prevent frost cracking.
7. If the laser tube is found to be short of water, it should be shut down immediately to stop working, cut off the power of the pump, and at least shut down for more than half an hour, wait for the laser tube to cool naturally before the water can be started to work.
8. Turn on the submersible pump, the cooling water should circulate normally, and the cooling water channel should be free from clogging and dripping.
Note: Do not connect the zero wire to the ground wire.
1. First turn on the main power switch, turn on the voltage regulator, and turn on the chiller (let the water in the laser tube fill up and cycle for 1-3 minutes). You should put antifreeze in the chiller in winter and snow days.
2. Turn on the power of the machine and reset the machine.
3. Turn on the fan power and air pump.
4. Turn on the laser switch (turn on the machine to emit light), and then turn on the lighting switch.
5. Press the burst button to detect whether the laser is emitted.
6. Turn on the computer (the computer's USB cable is connected to the machine interface), open the control software, click the software up, down, left and right buttons to check whether the machine is moving. The machine movement indicates that the computer is connected to the machine.
7. Put the workpiece and adjust the anxiety (in general, we only measure the distance from the cutting nozzle to the surface of the material), long focal length lenses for cutting thick materials, and short focal lengths for fine engraving machines.
8. Operate the computer to transfer files, position the machine, walk the frame (test whether the area of the cut file is within the effective range of the workpiece), and start engraving.
1. Disassemble the laser tube passport behind the machine, and the left passport door of the machine opens.
2. Take out the chiller or (water pump) and air pump, and take out the solder wire and high-pressure tape of the accessories.
3. Take out the tube from the carton (the tube is a glass product, it must be handled gently), the tube is divided into the light end (the light exit hole is the front section) and the tail end (the light exit hole and the spiral glass are the tail) end). Put the tube on the semi-circular tube holder at the back of the machine, and fix it with another semi-circular film and rubber. The distance between the front end of the tube and the first reflector is between 5 and 20 mm, and the tail end should not exceed the machine. Now you should pay attention to adjust the water outlet at the front of the tube upwards (ensure that the water in the tube is full and there are no bubbles). The tube can move back and forth, up and down to adjust the optical path. Connect the water inlet pipe at the tail end of the tube and the water outlet pipe at the front end to the tube respectively.
4. Weld the high-voltage wire at the end of the tube and the ground wire at the front with the tube firmly (do not stop the flow for too long). Wrap them firmly with high-pressure tape to avoid damage to the tube by fire.
5. Fill the chiller (or water pump) with water, connect the outlet pipe of the chiller to the inlet pipe of the machine, connect the inlet pipe to the outlet pipe of the machine or (connect the outlet pipe of the pump to the machine) Put the water in the water bucket on the water inlet pipe, the water in the water bucket must be higher than the water pump 10CM, about 20KG or more), the water outlet pipe of the machine is directly put into the water bucket. The air pump is well connected. Turn on the chiller or (water pump) to see whether the circulating water of the tube is normal (the tube enters the water from the back end and the front end discharges). There are no bubbles in the tube. If there are bubbles, you can rotate the tube.
1. Turn on the air pump, the air flow is discharged under the trolley, and the wires on the X and Y axis drives of the right control box are pulled away.
2. Turn on the machine switch, the LCD display on the operation panel shows "The system is starting, please wait ..." At this time, the machine is in the reset state, wait for about half a minute, then the LCD displays: File name: AAA Processing speed 100% processing Power: 100/100% Processing quantity 1 Delete. At this time, the machine is in the initial online state.
3. Stick a round cardboard larger than the lens in front of the first reflective lens and the second reflective lens.
4. Put a large cardboard in front of the laser head of the tube, press the fire button on the operation panel, the laser tube emits light, and adjust the laser to the first reflection by adjusting the front and rear positions of the laser tube bracket and the thickness of the rubber under the tube The middle of the lens.
5. Adjust the laser to the middle of the second reflective lens by adjusting the three screw shafts behind the first reflective lens. When adjusting the second reflective lens, the X-axis beam should be moved to the front and back, the point where the laser hits Be completely coincident.
6. Adjust the laser to the hole on the left side of the laser head by adjusting the three screw shafts behind the second reflective lens. When the laser head moves to the four corners of the worktable, the laser must hit the middle of the hole.
7. Focus adjustment.
Focal length refers to the distance (4-4.2mm) between the top of the cone head under the laser head and the surface of the material.
8.By adjusting the tightness of the three screws on the mirror above the laser head, the laser can be adjusted to the vertical angle to ensure the verticality of the cutting surface when cutting.
$6000.00 - $16000.00
The best deep laser engraving machine for metal with 50 Watt fiber laser source is mainly used for deep engraving on metal surface (guns, firearms, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, brass) and nonmetal surface. The fiber laser engraving system can also cut thin metals. Now the fiber laser metal engraving machine for sale at an affordable price.
$3000.00 - $5500.00
STJ1390 CO2 laser engraving machine with 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W laser power is designed for engraving on wood, fabric, leather, glass, acrylic, paper, plastic, stone, etc. The best CO2 laser engraver machine is widely used in signs, arts, crafts, gifts, shoes, toys, garments, packaging and paper industry.
$5600.00 - $6280.00
Color laser engraving machine with fiber laser source is mainly used for marking and engraving black, white, grey, colors on metal surface such as stainless steel, titanium, etc. Now the color laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
$3600.00 - $8000.00
Portable laser engraver with fiber laser source is suitable for engraving jewelry, watches, phone case, keypad, rings, tags, electronic components. The portable laser engraving system is easily carried or moved, now the portable laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
$2600.00 - $3600.00
STJ9060 cheap hobby laser engraver is used for engraving, etching and cutting plastic, acrylic, glass, wood, etc. It is mainly applied in hobbyists, home business, small business, home shop and small shop. Now the hobby laser engraver for sale at cost price.
$2600.00 - $3600.00
Looking for a laser engraving machine for coniferous wood, hard wood, soft wood, plywood, veneer or MDF? Check out the 2020 best laser wood engraving machine. Now the best wood laser engraver for sale at affordable price.
$3600.00 - $6300.00
Mini handheld laser metal engraving machine is small enough to be operated while being held in the hand for engraving metal, alloy, jewelry, medical devices, mobile case, electron components, etc. The handheld metal laser etching machine is portable with mini size, now the mini handheld metal laser engraver for sale at an affordable price.
$3800.00 - $6500.00
Affordable laser engraver with double heads can be used for cutting, etching and engraving leather, fabric, textile, paper, jeans, fibers and other flexible materials. Now the cheap laser engraver for sale at affordable price.
$2600.00 - $3600.00
Mini laser engraver is used for engraving/cutting crafts, arts, gifts of wood, MDF, acrylic, crystal, plastic, glass, paper, leather, fabric or stone in small business/small shop/home business/home shop. Now the cheap small laser engraver for sale at low price.
$3000.00 - $5500.00
2020 best CO2 laser engraver with rotary attachment (rotary axis) is used for engraving cylinders, round and conical objects, such as YETI mugs, cups, ramblers, baseball bats, glasses, bottles and so on. Now the best rotary laser engraver for sale at an affordable price.
$6300.00 - $17000.00
2020 best metal laser engraver for guns, firearms, weapons is also called as gun laser engraver, firearm laser engraver, gun laser engraving machine, firearm laser engraving machine, the best metal laser engraver adopts IPG fiber laser source for engraving on gun barrel, gun stock, gun magazine holder, gun magazine, gun muzzle and gun cylinder. Now the best metal laser engraver for sale at affordable price.
$21500.00 - $22000.00
Hobby metal laser engraver with 100W IPG fiber laser source is used for engraving logos, signs, letters, numbers, patterns or pictures on metal surface such as steel, aluminum, copper, alloy, silver, gold, etc. Now the hobby metal laser engraver for sale with best price.
$2400.00 - $2600.00
STJ6040 desktop laser engraver (desktop laser cutter) with CO2 laser tube is a hobby laser with tabletop and benchtop design for small business or home business, which is used to etch, engrave and cut signs, logos, letters, numbers, patterns on wood, plywood, MDF, cardboard, leather, fabric, plastic, acrylic, rubber, glass, paper. Now the most compact desktop laser engraving machine for sale at a low price.
$4500.00 - $22000.00
Deep 3D laser metal engraving machine with fiber laser source is especially used for deep metal engraving to realize the 3D surface, and the 3D metal laser engraver has enclosed structure for safe protection. Now the affordable 3D metal laser engraving machine for sale with best price.
$6000.00 - $7200.00
Marble, granite and stone laser engraving machine is mainly designed for stone engraving, which includes marble, granite, gravestone, headstone, tombstone. Now the stone laser engraving machine for sale at low price.
$3600.00 - $4900.00
Pen laser engraving machine is also called as pen laser marking machine, laser pen engraving machine, pen laser engraver, laser pen engraver, which adopts customized conveyor belt covered by pen modules, you just need to put the pens in the modules, they will be engraved automatically by the laser pen engraving machine.
$17000.00 - $22000.00
3D crystal laser engraving machine with ultraviolet laser can inner engrave 2D and 3D patterns in crystal, glass and acrylic, etc the transparent materials, the 3D Cubiio compact laser engraver is very suitable for trophies, portrait, names and other personalized gift souvenirs 3D crystal laser engraving business.
$20000.00 - $50000.00
3D dynamic focus laser engraving machine with 200W CO2 RF laser tube is especially designed for 2D/3D engraving and cutting paper cards, including holiday cards, invitation cards, wedding cards, christmas cards.
$3000.00 - $22000.00
Affordable metal laser engravers, laser metal engraving machines for sale at cost price for metal tags, arts, crafts, parts, coins, guns, firearms, jewelry, mobile, iPhone of aluminum, steel, copper, alloy, gold, silver, titanium, brass, iron, with 24/7 free metal laser engraver service, Color/Deep/Flying/Rotary/2D/3D laser metal engraving solutions from the best metal laser engraving machine manufacturer - STYLECNC.
Awesome, I read all the reviews and compared different laser machines before ordering this unit, I have to say that the offline option is nice. If I save the photo in the proper format on the USB, then I can set up the engraver wherever I want without connecting to the computer. I had some questions regarding the laser software so I reached out to the contact. They got back to me within one hour and answered all my questions. I engraved some items, including wood, cardboard, leather, paper, and I’m very impressed with the results. The only thing that will take practice is learning the best laser power settings, as the other reviewers had mentioned. So far I am very happy with the engraver.
If you are a computer person, or even relatively technologically savvy, this will be easy for you to use. If you are not, it comes with an instruction manual which I highly suggest reading before using. I use the laser engraver primarily for leather engraving. First, I focused the laser beam into a pinpoint. Then I tested with different settings of laser power and engraving depth. Full laser power, full engraving depth, expect a lot of smoke, and burn edges. I am using 60 watts laser power, 30 engraving depth for leather with minimal smoke and nice results.
The more impressive thing for me was the detail that this thing is capable of. I can literally engrave fonts that are around size 8 and they burn crystal clear with my settings. I suggest doing a lot of experimenting because in the end, once you get the right calibration, this thing is capable of incredible detail and quality engravings. You may also want to mess around with the contrast settings if you are engraving complex images. For tiny details, you may want to try using the lowest possible settings in the laser power and laser engraving depth.
I really like this hobby laser engraver, it works perfect for what I need. I followed the English manuals, and did three jobs with my own logos. One was on wood. One was on leather. One was on acrylic. All came out as well as I expected.
This is a VERY good starter laser engraver. I just got this last week and loving it. Very easy to put together. Most of all, so far I have got great support by emailing their support team. Very responsive and knowledgeable and truly interested in making you successful with the unit. I'm now testing with different settings. I would like to get a deeper cut with less burn, have not been able to master that yet. But certainly happy with the unit and works great. I'm using it mainly for wood engraving of small projects (pens and crafts and carving I do as a hobby).
The co2 laser engraver works well with wood and leather, and so far the service is awesome, do these people not sleep.
The value is massive, I'm super happy. We have a photography business and deliver photos on wooden flash drives, this laser wood engraving machine is perfect for it. For those authoring adobe illustrator, I found that art board sizing precision is maximized when I export graphics with 536 PPI. Haven't tried in Mac but the Windows software works like a boss. Strongly recommend.
It was very easy to use and worked fantastic for engraving leather knife sheaths. Over the course of a day with plenty of long breaks in between each knife sheath I engraved ten sheathes with a logo which took approx five minutes apiece.
The laser wood engraver performs as I expected. Normal photos are not going to come out well - haven't for me. For graphics, or things with clearly defined boundary lines, this works well - I've used it on wood, and it does what I hoped it would. I was designing some Harry Potter house graphics for use on a wood project for my 9 year old...worked just fine.
I was a little concerned from reading previous feedback and I have to say the instructions were difficult to understand. But once we got this up and running, the co2 laser engraver worked like a charm and we loved it! It works as advertized and is a great begininning laser machine to learn on.
Overall good so far. Took a bit of figuring out, but the laser wood engraver is working well. Online tutorials helped. Will update more later.