Top Rated 4 Axis CNC Router 1325 with 4x8 Rotary Table for Sale at Affordable Price
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
2022 top rated 4 axis CNC router 1325 with 4x8 rotary table (4th axis) is popular for woodworking, cabinet making, home decorations, mold making, sign making, arts, and crafts, now the best budget 4x8 CNC wood router machine for sale at affordable price.
1325 refers to the CNC router table size of 1300mm x 2500mm, someone may name it as 4' x 8' by feet or 48" x 96" by inches. 1325 is the most common used model in CNC machines to make a full sheet project. As the name implies, it is named by the manufacturer according to the table size of the machine. The maximum table size is 2500mm in length, 1300mm in width, and 200mm in height. It is widely used in popular woodworking plans and projects, such as cabinets making, door making, home decoration, advertising, and sign making. CNC router 1325 is designed as 1325 single spindle, 1325 dual head, 1325 multi head, 3-axis 1325, 4th-axis 1325, 4-axis 1325, 5-axis 1325, and 1325 ATC CNC router with automatic tool changer spindle based on the configuration level.
4 Axis VS 4th Axis for 4x8 CNC Router Table 1325
4 axis is based on 3 axis, and the 4th axis (A axis) is added to the rotation axis. In addition, 4 axis is divided into four-axis three-linking and four-axis four-linking CNC machines, adding a rotating axis and the control system is also a four-axis linkage system to be called a true four-axis linkage CNC machine. Because of the rotary motion of the 4th rotary axis, 3D machining of cylindrical, arc, and circular surfaces is realized.
If the 4 axis you purchased has only three feed axes (X, Y, Z), the Y axis can be manually replaced with a rotary axis, and only a maximum of three axes can be linked. This is a four-axis three-link CNC machine, which is also known as 4th axis.
If the 4 axis you bought has four feed axes (X, Y, Z, A), it can be processed by four-axis linkage, and it can process planes, reliefs, cylinders, non-standard three-dimensional patterns, corner repair of 3D patterns, etc.
Benefits of Rotary Axis CNC Router 1325 with 4x8 Table Size
The rotary axis CNC router kit uses a DSP handle industrial control system. The four-axis linkage control has excellent and stable quality, good maintainability, and usability. It can control the completion of the 3D machining of the cylinder and the rotation of the tetrahedron. It is suitable for three-dimensional sculpture of figure statues and legs of European furniture. The cylinder engraving machine has the following advantages:
1. The new four-axis linkage motion control method can be used offline, without additional computer.
2. Support A/C code format and special M code control.
3. I/O interface can be customized to provide users with a wide range of development platforms.
4. Intelligent processing memory function, support breakpoint continued carving.
5. Stronger anti-interference, passed multiple CE tests.
6. With parameter backup and parameter recovery functions, it effectively prevents the loss of important parameters.
7. Machining of complex workpieces such as cylinders, prisms, and polyhedra.
Technical Parameters of 4 Axis CNC Router 1325 with 4x8 Rotary Table
|Table Size||4x8 feet (48x96 inches, 1300x2500mm)|
|Traveling Positioning Accuracy||±0.03/300mm|
|Table Surface||T-slot Table (Vacuum Working Table for Option)|
|X/Y Structure||Helical rack, Taiwan HIWIN Rail Linear Bearings|
|Z Structure||Taiwan HIWIN Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|Max Power Consumption||3.2KW (Without Spindle)|
|Max. Rapid Travel Rate||33000mm/min|
|Max. Working Speed||25000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||3KW water cooling spindle (Italy HSD Spindle for Option)|
|Drive Motors||Lead shine|
|Working Voltage||AC380V/50/60Hz, 3PH (220V for Option)|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||DSP (Ncstudio/Mach3 for Option)|
|Running Environment Temperature||0 - 45 Centigrade|
|Relative Humidity||30% - 75%|
|Price Range||$5,680.00 - $10,180.00|
Specifications of 4th Axis CNC Router 1325 with 4x8 Rotary Table
Features of 1325 CNC Router Machine with 4x8 Rotary Table
1. 1300*2500*200mm effective work area.
2. 200mm diameter rotary 4th axis.
3. 3KW water cooling spindle, 24000rpm.
4. 3.7KW Fuling inverter.
5. RichAuto A11 DSP controller.
6. Taiwan HIWIN #25 square linear guide.
7. Helical rack transmission for X, Y axis, powerful and stable.
8. Taiwan TBI ballscrew transmission for Z axis, most accurate precision.
9. T-slot working table.
10. Manual lubrication system.
11. Tool sensor calibration.
12. Japan OMRON limit switch.
13. The best cable, highly flexible, fire resistant.
Optional Items for 4x8 CNC Router Kit 1325 with 4th Rotary Axis
1. 200mm/300mm/400mm/500mm for Z axis.
2. NCstudio/MACH3 control system.
3. Stepper motor (Japan Yaskawa servo, Taiwan DELTA servo for option).
4. Automatic Tool Changer (ATC).
5. Dust collector.
6. Vacuum pump.
7. Vacuum table.
Applications of 1325 CNC Router Machine with 4 Axis Rotary Table
Woodworking industry: 3D wave board, furnitures, solid wood door, kitchen cabinets, wardrobe cabinets, tables, beds, computer desk, table legs, sofa legs, wood crafts, paint door, screen, windows, shoe polisher, game cabinets and panels, mahjong table, auxiliary machining.
Advertising industry: Advertising sign making, logo making, acrylic cutting, plastic molding, decorative product.
Mold industry: Wood, foam, EPS, copper, aluminum mold, artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, and other non-metallic mold.
Other industry: A variety of large-scale relief sculpture, shadow carving, craft industry.
Projects of 4th Axis CNC Router 1325 with 4x8 Table Size
How To Use 4x8 CNC Router 1325?
STYLECNC has summarized the basic operation method for your reference.
1. Typesetting according to customer's design requirements. After calculating the path, save the paths of different tools and save them as different files.
2. After checking that the path is correct, open the path file in the control system (preview is available).
3. Fix the material and define the origin of the work. Turn on the spindle motor and adjust the number of revolutions correctly.
4. Turn on the power to operate the machine.
1. Turn on the power switch, the power indicator light is on, the machine first performs reset self-check operation, X, Y, Z, axes return to the zero point, and then each run to the initial standby position (the initial origin of the machine).
2. Use the controller to adjust the X, Y, and Z axes respectively, and align the starting point (working origin) of the work. The rotation speed of the spindle and the feed speed are appropriately selected to make the machine in a working waiting state.
1. Edit the file.
2. Open and transfer the file to the machine, and the working can be automatically completed.
When the work is finished, the machine will automatically lift the bit and run to the top of the starting point.
What Is A 4 Axis CNC Machine Used For?
4 axis CNC machine can do all 3 axis CNC machine can do. The 4 axis spindle (B axis) can rotate ±90 degree, which is suitable for side milling, drilling, cutting, lock slot and so on. It is especially designed for processing on different 3D curved surface carving.
How To Buy An Affordable 4 Axis CNC Machine?
We will recommend the most suitable 1325 CNC machines to you after being informed by your requirements.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted 4x8 CNC machine. You will get the most suitable specifications, the best accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details (specifications, technical parameters and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing an order:
If you have no doubts, we will send the PI (Proforma Invoice) to you, and then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the 48x96 CNC machine production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and free service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
Care and Maintenance
1. The machine cannot be placed in a dark and humid place, nor can it be exposed to strong light, and a well-ventilated place should be selected.
2. The machine must be regularly maintained, just like the regular maintenance of a car, the screw rod should be cleaned, and lubricating oil should be dripped on the track and rotating parts to ensure the normal operation, improve the work efficiency, and reduce unnecessary losses.
3. Check the control box and wiring for looseness and wrong wiring every day before work. Long-term operation depends on whether the wire sheath is damaged and causes leakage.
4. Do not use one side of the machine frequently, which will cause the lead screw and guide rail to not contact the beam for a long time and can not be lubricated reasonably.
5. The machine has a lot of dust when working. You need to clean the gaps and dead ends of the machine every week at least.
6. Do not place sundries, corrosive or magnetic substances that can interfere with the work of the machine on the table.
1. Configure a voltage stabilizer, because the power consumption of the engraving machine is generally relatively large, ensure that the ground wire is grounded.
2. The computer connected to the machine and the computer for network should be used separately, and regular CD-ROM software should be used to prevent viruses from attacking the computer and the machine and affecting the normal work.
3. The continuous running time of the machine is less than 10 hours a day. When you used a water-cooled method, it is necessary to keep the cooling water clean and the water pump working normally. The water spindle motor must not be short of water. The cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high. In winter, if the working environment temperature is too low, the water in the water tank can be replaced with antifreeze.
When using the machine to work, how to avoid errors is a concern of many customers, because errors are prone to occur due to incorrect path settings or operating errors, resulting in wasted materials. The following are some common problems and solutions summarized by STYLECNC.
1. The computer and the machine cannot find the U disk, and the data cannot be transferred.
1.1. Check whether the USB data cable is connected well, and whether the machine is in the online state.
1.2. Confirm whether the format of the U disk is FAT format, and whether the registration on the machine is completed. Whether the operation is correct.
1.3. Failure of the machine control system.
2. It runs normally during work, but there is a phenomenon of random cutting. (Do not work according to the designed drawing).
2.1. Check whether the parameters of the graphic design software, the designed drawings are correct, and whether the path parameters are set correctly.
2.2. The quality of the application software, whether the design software used matches the machine.
2.3. Strong electricity and signal interference. Check whether there is strong current and magnetic field interference around. Check whether the machine is well grounded.
3. The phenomenon of out-of-step occurs when working or calling the stored origin.
3.1. Check whether the workpiece is loose. Whether the operation is correct.
3.2. Whether the speed is too fast when calling the origin. (The speed is reasonably adjusted according to the performance of the machine)
3.3. Check whether the transmission parts of each axis are loose.
3.4. Failure of the machine control system.
4. The motor makes abnormal noise.
Check whether the motor is overloaded, there may be an internal fault in the motor, and it should be repaired or replaced in time.
5. The motor reverse direction.
Directly check whether the motor line is out of phase or change the output UVW end (ie the connection line between the inverter and the spindle motor).
6. The spindle motor is hot.
First check whether the pump is working, and then check whether the circulating water is lower than the liquid level.
7. The motor is weak or unable to rotate.
Check the circuit, check whether the motor line is out of phase, and whether the cable is short-circuited.
8. The spindle is reversed.
During the working process, the spindle reverses due to the connection between the inverter and the spindle, so just replace the connection wire.
When the spindle is reversed, if the project is engraved, the tool will be broken, and the tool may be broken during installation and use. Even if it is not broken, it will be burned red. Therefore, when this abnormal phenomenon occurs, the operator should immediately stop and check the spindle.
9. There is the phenomenon of working dislocation and direction opposite.
After power on, if there is irregular action when clicking continuously and rapidly, it is a "phase loss" fault. Check the circuit between the driver output and the stepper motor, find out the open circuit, and reconnect the fault to solve.
10. When the spindle is controlled manually or automatically, the machine does not respond.
10.1. Check whether the data cable is firmly connected, if it is loose, connect it correctly.
10.2. Check whether the drive circuit interface is loose or disconnected, and reconnect it.
10.3. Check whether the mains power circuit is powered off.
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Spencer Kloss from CanadaPosted on Jun 20, 2022I'm an artist and looking for a power tool for the fabrication of pieces to use in sculptural installations. I need to be able to cut thicker sheets of plywood at the 4x8 size. Also would be good to be able to cut metals and plastic. STM1325-R3 is the right CNC machine that meets all my needs. In addition, the rotary attachment can also make some 3D artwork sculptures.
- Joe Aul from United StatesPosted on Dec 20, 2020This rotary CNC machine was everything the vendor promised. All the parts were of good quality, packaged well. I need one different size rotary. I emailed the vendor and in less than the 24 hours, they replied and made arrangements for me to receive a new one. And the price is not high. All of the parts worked well. I really liked the machine and it is performing exactly as I expected.
- Mildred Williamson from United StatesPosted on Jul 12, 2020My father bought the unit. It was easy to setup. We have had fun with it (Woodworking mainly). Amazing machine for someone who is looking to learn and make items on a 4 axis CNC router. Within two hours upon arriving at my workshop I had it up and running. Well produced complete STM1325-R3 came with everything to get it running using the CNC software that came with the machine kits.
- Roger M Lambdin from United KingdomPosted on Jun 28, 2020I have made some 3D projects with the 4 axis CNC router, and everything is as expected. It is a little hard to learn if you are new to CNC, but there are manuals and setup videos that will drive you to go if you need help.
- Gregory from United StatesPosted on Sep 20, 2018This CNC machine seems to be well engineered and is working great for me so far. It takes a little while to familiar with the operation, but fit fine with my STYLECNC router.
- Cliff McMullen from CanadaPosted on Sep 13, 2018Great cnc router machine! I have had the machine assembled and operating for close to a month now, and I am very impressed! This is a very well designed cnc machine. Everything even software is included in the kit, I had no missing parts.
- Vincent from United StatesPosted on Nov 20, 2017Works effect is amazing. Carving within hours of receiving, with no prior experience. Great quality product!
- Tomas Berzaninas from Republic of LithuaniaPosted on Nov 07, 2017Great machine to add to my workshop, the price was good, delivery was quick. Now that I have begun using the cnc router, I can see the possibilities are going to be endless.
- Денис Сафонов from RussiaPosted on Aug 30, 2017Чтобы подготовить почву, я всегда был заинтригован станками с ЧПУ, но никогда не трогал и не собирал их. Тем не менее, я очень хорошо знаком с 3D-принтерами, и общая механика кажется похожей. Судя по цене, эту машину стоило попробовать, чтобы познакомиться с хобби. Я был просто поражен качеством сборки и простотой использования.