Do you have an idea to DIY or buy an affordable fiber laser cutting machine for custom metal fabrication with laser powers of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, 8000W, 10000W, 12000W, 15000W, 20000W, 30000W, or 40000W? Review 2022 best fiber laser cutter buyer's guide for machinists, operators and beginners, we'll offer you 2022 cheapest fiber laser cutters for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, mild steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, copper, iron, and alloy with expert customer service to fit your custom metal cutting plans, ideas or projects.
Fiber laser cutter is a kind of CNC laser metal cutting system with high quality, high speed, high precision and high efficiency. It is suitable for all kinds of metal cutting which will be your good metal working partner. It is equipped with different powers (1000W to 40000W) for cutting sheet metals and metal tubes of stainless steel, carbon steel, electrical steel, galvanized steel, aluminum zinc plate, aluminum, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, copper, brass, iron and other metal materials with different thicknesses. Fiber laser cutter is also known as fiber laser metal cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting system, fiber laser cutting equipment.
Fiber laser generator refers to a laser generator that uses rare-earth element-doped glass fiber as the gain medium. The pump light is used to irradiate the rare-earth element-doped glass fiber pump source to promote the rare-earth ion to absorb the photon and the excited radiation is at the same frequency as the incident photon, coherent light in the propagation direction and vibration direction is amplified by light to generate high-energy laser light.
Fiber laser generators have a wide range of applications, including material processing, communications, medical beauty, scientific research and military, instrumentation and sensors; material processing, as the largest field of laser applications, has developed laser marking, cutting, welding, cladding & cleaning, surface treatment, and many other application technologies, and laser cutting has become the most widely used field of laser technology.
Since the working medium adopted by the fiber laser generator is in the form of an optical fiber, its characteristics are affected by the transition properties of the optical fiber. The pump light entering the fiber generally has multiple modes, while the signal photoelectric may have multiple modes. Different pump modes have different effects on different signal modes, making the analysis of fiber laser generators and amplifiers more complicated. The doping distribution in the fiber also has a great impact on the fiber laser generator. In order to make the medium have gain characteristics, working ions (that is, impurities) are doped into the fiber. In general, working ions are evenly distributed in the core. However, the distribution of pump light of different modes in the fiber is non-uniform. Therefore, in order to improve the pumping efficiency, the ion distribution and the pumping energy distribution should be as close as possible. When analyzing the fiber laser generator, in addition to the general principle of the laser generator discussed above, it must also consider its own characteristics, introduce different models and adopt special analysis methods to achieve good analysis results.
Like traditional solid and gas laser generators, fiber laser generators are also composed of three basic elements: pump source, gain medium, and resonant cavity. The pump source generally uses a high-power semiconductor laser generator, and the gain medium is a rare-earth-doped fiber or an ordinary nonlinear fiber. The resonant cavity can be composed of various linear resonant cavities such as fiber gratings and optical feedback elements, or a coupler can be used to form various linear resonant cavities. Kind of ring cavity. The pump light is coupled into the gain fiber through an appropriate optical system, and the gain fiber forms a population inversion or nonlinear gain after absorbing the pump light and generates spontaneous emission. The generated spontaneous emission light undergoes excitation amplification and mode selection of the resonant cavity to form a stable laser output.
With the CNC control system, the fiber laser cutter is equipped with a fiber laser generator to dope the pump material into the optical fiber, and the laser of a specific wavelength emitted by the semiconductor laser is coupled to make the optical fiber generate laser light. Then, the fiber laser machine converges the laser beam into a small diameter spot to form a beam of high energy density and extremely bright light, which acts on the metal to be cut, which causes the temperature of the metal at the laser irradiation point to be sharp it rises and reaches the vaporization temperature instantaneously, causing evaporation and forming holes. And the fiber laser machine uses this as the starting point, according to the shape requirements of the workpiece to be cut, the fiber laser beam and the workpiece are moved relative to each other according to a certain trajectory to form a slit. At the same time, the auxiliary gas blowing device is used to remove the slag.
1. Fiber laser machine has high electrical-optical conversion efficiency, and the conversion efficiency is more than 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with a chiller. The use of air cooling can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production efficiency.
2. The laser only requires electrical energy during operation and no additional gas to generate the laser, which has the lowest operation and maintenance costs.
3. The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity, no start-up time, and it has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance, and high stability. It reduces the cost of accessories and maintenance time. The laser is unmatched.
4. The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 microns, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam has good quality and high power density, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials.
5. The optical transmission of the whole machine is through optical fiber, no complicated light guide system such as reflecting mirror is needed, the optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free.
6. The cutting head contains a protective lens, which makes the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lenses extremely small.
7. The light is exported through the optical fiber, which makes the design of the mechanical system very simple, and it is very easy to integrate with the robot or multi-dimensional workbench.
8. After the laser is added with the optical shutter, it can be multi-machine, split through the optical fiber, divided into multiple channels and work simultaneously, easy to expand the function, easy and simple to upgrade.
9. The fiber laser machine is small in size, light in weight, movable working position, and small footprint.
Sheet metal fabrication, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway parts, automobiles, food machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool machining, decoration, advertising , Metal external machining, kitchenware processing and other industrial manufacturing industries.
Stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized zinc plate, pickling sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal plates and pipes.
The fiber laser cutter cost is composed of the following items: 1. CNC spare parts (machine body, fiber laser generator, fiber laser head, laser regulated power supply, water chiller, gas cylinder, air compressor, air storage tank, cooling dryer, filter, exhaust fan and dust remover, slag extractor, etc.). 2. fiber laser cutting system and fiber laser cutting software. 3. shipping costs. 4. tax rates. 5. customs clearance. 6. service and technical support. A fiber laser cutting machine cost is from $22,500.00 to 260,000.00.
Fiber laser is a new type of laser technology developed in the world that outputs a high-energy density fiber laser beam and gathers it on the surface of the workpiece to instantly melt and vaporize the area on the workpiece irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot and move the spot through the CNC mechanical system. Irradiate the position to realize automatic cutting. Compared with the bulky gas laser and solid laser, it has obvious advantages. It has gradually developed into an important candidate in the fields of high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, laser medicine and other fields.
The fiber laser cutter can be used for plane cutting and bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting processing such as metal plates. At the same time, the mechanical arm can perform three-dimensional cutting instead of the original imported five. Axis laser. Compared with the ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutter, fiber laser machine saves space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new product of energy saving and environmental protection, and it is also one of the world's leading technological CNC machine tools.
1. High accuracy: laser cutter positioning accuracy is 0.05mm, and repeated positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. The slit is narrow: the laser beam is focused into a very small light spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, and the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and the hole is evaporated. With the relatively linear movement of the beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width, and the width of the slit is generally 0.10-0.20 mm.
3. The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. High speed: the cutting speed can reach 10m / min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m / min, which is much faster than the linear cutting speed.
5. High quality: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is affected by heat very little, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the collapsed edge formed during the punching and shearing of the material is completely avoided.
6. No damage to the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not be in contact with the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other shaped materials.
8. Save mold investment: laser processing requires no mold, no mold consumption, no mold repair, saving mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
9. Material saving: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize the utilization rate of materials.
10. Increase the speed of delivery of samples: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and the real product of the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
11. Safety and environmental protection: laser processing waste is low, noise is low, clean, safe and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
Advantages compared with CO2 laser cutter:
1. Excellent beam quality: the focus spot is smaller, the cutting line is finer, the working efficiency is higher, and the processing quality is better.
2. Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times the same power CO2 laser cutter.
3. Extremely high stability: The world's best fiber laser cutter is used, with stable performance and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours.
4. Extremely high electro-optical conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutter is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than that of CO2 laser, energy saving and environmental protection.
5. Very low cost of use: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of the similar CO2 laser.
6. Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses, save a lot of maintenance costs.
7. Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path.
8. Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared with carbon dioxide laser cutter, the cutting range of optical fiber is relatively narrow. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, and it is not easy to be absorbed by non-metals, which affects its cutting range.
Advantages compared with YAG laser cutter:
1. Cutting speed: The speed of fiber laser cutter is 4-5 times that of YAG, suitable for mass processing and production.
2. Use cost: The use cost of fiber laser cutter is less than that of YAG solid laser cutting.
3. Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutter is about 10 times that of YAG.
The price of the corresponding fiber laser cutter is relatively high, so the price of fiber laser cutter is much higher than that of YAG laser, but much lower than that of carbon dioxide laser cutter. But its sexual parity is indeed the highest of the three.
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser|
|Laser Power||1000W - 40000W|
|Laser Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Cooling System||Water Chiller|
|Max Cutting Thickness||200mm|
|Max Cutting Speed||60m/min|
|Price Range||$22,500.00 - $260,000.00|
|Applications||Sheet Metals and Metal Tubes|
How to use and maintain the fiber laser cutting machine? When using fiber laser machines to cut projects, it is necessary to learn the use and maintenance skills, in order to better exert the effectiveness of the equipment and maximize the efficiency of the equipment.
1. Check the steel belt frequently to ensure the tension. Otherwise, if something goes wrong during operation, people may be injured and serious death may result. The steel belt looks like a small thing, but the problem is still a bit serious.
2. Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and find that it is abnormal and timely maintenance and debugging. Without this, the effect of cutting may not be very good, the error will increase, affecting the cutting quality. This is the top priority and must be done.
3. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck off the dust and dirt in the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be closed and dustproof.
4. The guide rails should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other debris, to ensure that the equipment racks are cleaned frequently, and lubricating oil is added to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rail should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should also be cleaned and lubricated frequently, the machine can move better during cutting, cut more accurately, and the quality of the cut product will improve.
5. The dual focal length laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutter. Long-term use will cause damage to the laser cutting head.
Fiber laser cutter needs regular inspection and maintenance. If there is deformation or other forms, you should know that the laser cutting head has been damaged a little at this time, and you need to replace it. Failure to replace will affect the cutting quality and increase the cost, and some products may need to be reprocessed to reduce production efficiency.
1. Make sure that the power socket is in good contact and the ground wire is reliably grounded.
2. Make sure that the working voltage of the chiller is stable and normal.
Since the refrigeration compressor is sensitive to the power supply voltage, the normal working voltage of our company's standard products is 200 ~ 250V (100 ~ 130V for 110V models). If you really need a wider operating voltage range, you can customize it separately.
3.The mismatch of power frequency will cause damage to the machine.
Please use 50Hz or 60Hz models according to the actual situation.
4. To protect the circulating water pump, running without water is strictly prohibited.
Before the new machine is packed, the water storage tank is emptied. Please make sure that the water tank is filled with water before turning it on, otherwise the pump will be easily damaged. When the water level of the water tank is below the green (NORMAL) range of the water level gauge, the cooling capacity of the chiller will slightly decrease. Please ensure that the water level of the water tank is within the green (NORMAL) range of the water level gauge. It is strictly forbidden to use circulating pump to drain water.
5. Make sure that the air inlet and outlet channels of the chiller are smooth.
The air outlet above the chiller must be at least 1250px away from the obstacle, and the side air inlet must be at least 500px away from the obstacle.
6.The air inlet filter must be cleaned regularly.
The air filter must be removed and cleaned regularly. Serious blockage of the air filter will cause the chiller to malfunction.
7. Please pay attention to the effect of condensate.
When the water temperature is lower than the ambient temperature and the ambient humidity is high, condensation water will be generated on the surface of the circulating water pipe and the device to be cooled. When the above situation occurs, it is recommended to increase the water temperature or insulate the water pipe and the cooled device.
8. This type of laser machine is an industrial equipment, please do not allow non-professionals to operate.
Laser cutting is one of the most important application technologies in the laser processing industry. Technological workers continue to explore the laser cutting processing technology and promote the continuous development of laser cutting technology. At the same time, fiber laser cutter companies need to step out of price competition and practice internal skills. Because of their many advantages, they have been widely used in automobile, rolling stock manufacturing, aviation, chemical industry, light industry, electrical appliances and electronics, petroleum and metallurgy, etc.
With the increase in the power of laser cutting lasers, laser cutting is developing from light industrial thin plate processing to focusing on industrial thick plate cutting, and due to the improvement of high-power laser beam mode and the application of 32-bit microcomputers, it is a fiber laser cutter equipment. High speed and high precision create favorable conditions.
In order to meet the needs of three-dimensional workpiece cutting in the automotive and aerospace industries, a variety of five-axis and six-axis three-dimensional laser cutters have been developed. Currently, marine steel plate cutting generally uses flame cutting and plasma cutting. Deck and hull materials of special materials cannot be accurately cut. Laser cutter enterprises may wish to try high-tech operations, vigorously develop computer network engineering, and improve business efficiency through the improvement of office tools.
At the same time, the high-precision 3D robot fiber laser cutter has important strategic significance for improving the level of aerospace technology equipment. As the laser volume becomes smaller, the power increases and the auxiliary devices continue to improve for thick plate cutting and large format workpiece cutting. The laser generator, power supply, host, control system and cooling circulation device are closely combined to form a complete set of compact laser cutter with small footprint and perfect function.
Strengthen the close connection with upstream and downstream enterprises in the supply chain to form a highly competitive and concentrated CNC cutting machine business circle. For some laser cutter manufacturers, it is of great significance to enhance their competitiveness and expand market share. Focus on product structure optimization, product quality improvement, core technology mastery and innovation, and the expansion of corporate brand influence.
$22500.00 - $34500.00
Top rated fiber laser cutting machine is designed for metal fabrication, including steel, aluminum, titanium, alloy, brass, copper, iron with different laser powers (1000W, 1500W, 2000W). Now the affordable fiber laser cutter for sale at a low price, with the best fiber laser cutting system service and support.
$22800.00 - $33300.00
ST-FC1325LC flatbed fiber laser metal cutting machine combined with CO2 laser cutting system is more stable than CO2 mixed laser cutter, which is mainly used for cutting metals (steel, aluminum, copper, brass, titanium, alloy, iron) and nonmetals (wood, plywood, MDF, plastic, acrylic, leather, fabric).
$58800.00 - $88800.00
The best laser tube cutting machine with fiber laser source can cut lines and holes on square/round/rectangular/oval metal tubes, pipes and profiles, now the affordable fiber laser tube cutter for sale at a low price.
$24000.00 - $51000.00
Stainless steel laser cutting machine with 1000 watts fiber laser is designed for cutting thin metals less than 2mm aluminum, 3mm stainless steel, 4mm stainless steel, 12mm carbon steel and copper, brass, etc, now the affordable stainless steel laser cutter for sale at a low price.
$34500.00 - $73800.00
2022 best sheet metal laser cutter ST-FC3015C is the best sheet metal cutting tool for metal fabrication, which is suitable for thin metal, such as stainless steel, aluminum alloy, galvanized iron, silicon steel,etc to cut the custom and personalized metal signs, metal crafts, metal arts, metal logos, metal tags, metal letters, metal words. Now the best sheet metal laser cutter for sale at cost price.
$32000.00 - $75000.00
ST-FC3015L is a heavy duty industrial flatbed fiber laser cutting machine for sheet metal fabrication of stainless steel, mild steel, titanium, aluminium with different laser powers, such as 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W, the laser source can be Chinese Raycus, Germany Precitec or Germany IPG brand. More than 3000W laser power, we have more industrial sheet metal laser cutters for choose.
$73500.00 - $136500.00
Multi-purpose metal sheet and pipes fiber laser cutter is a type of CNC laser metal cutting system designed to not only metal sheets and metal plates with different thickness, but also metal pipes and metal tubes to different shapes.
$63500.00 - $118500.00
IPG fiber laser cutter is used for personalized and custom metal signs, metal arts, metal crafts, metal tags, metal logos, metal words, metal letters of stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, aluminum, alloy, rare metal and other metal materials. The metal laser cutter can be used for cutting both sheet metal and metal tubes.
$31500.00 - $42500.00
Portable fiber laser metal cutting machine ST-FC6040 is an entry level metal laser cutter used to cut steel, titanium, gold, silver, aluminum, brass, copper and other metalworking. The portable fiber laser cutting machine is designed for cutting metal jewelry, metal signs, metal tags, metal arts and metal crafts. Now the portable fiber laser cutter for sale at affordable price.
$32300.00 - $49300.00
2022 best compact small metal laser cutter ST-FC1390 adopts fiber laser generator, fully enclosed design, environmental friendly in all kinds of metal cutting, which is an entry level fiber laser cutter used in small business of metal signs, metal tags, metal logos, metal letters and metal jewelry, now the small compact fiber laser metal cutting machine for sale at a low price.
$53500.00 - $115000.00
1000W/2000W/3000W fiber laser cutter is used for cutting metal signs, metal signage, metal letters, metal kitchenware, metal arts, sheet metal fabrication, metal components, metal parts, and other metal fabrication. Now the best metal laser cutter for sale at cost price.
$66500.00 - $143800.00
Dual-purpose fiber laser cutting machine has dual function for cutting sheet metals, metal plates, metal tube, and metal pipes of steel, aluminum, alloy, titanium, copper, brass, iron and other metal materials.
$58800.00 - $260000.00
High power fiber laser metal cutting machine with exchange pallet has faster cutting speed and high power laser source (1000W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, 8000W) compared to other cutting solutions, now the high power laser cutting machine for sale at affordable price.
$37500.00 - $107000.00
2021 best fiber laser metal cutting machine ST-FC3015GC has higher cutting speed and quality compared to other metal cutting solutions. It adopts an up and down exchange platform, able to finish the platform exchanging within 15s. Now the best fiber laser cutting machine for sale at affordable price.
$47000.00 - $88000.00
Industrial fiber laser metal cutting machine ST-FC3015LR can cut sheet metals, metal pipes, metal tubes and sheet metals, metal tube cutting and metal sheet cutting all in one. Now the industrial laser metal cutting machine for sale at cost price.
$65000.00 - $80000.00
3D robotic laser cutting machine with fiber laser source is equipped with industrial robot from ABB for flexible 3D dynamic metal cutting of multi-dimensional and multi-angle. The 3D metal laser cutter with robotic arm is widely used in 3D curved metal parts, metal tubes, auto parts, kitchenware, electronic components. Now the best 3D laser cutting machine for sale at affordable price.
$75500.00 - $122000.00
CNC metal pipe laser cutting machine with automatic feeding & uploading system can meet round tube, square tube, rectangular tube, flat tube, flange beam, channel beam, U-tube, and all types of shaped tubes and pipes cutting.