2023 Best 5x10 CNC Router Table with Automatic Tool Changer Kit for Sale at Cost Price
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
2023 best budget 5x10 CNC router machine with linear automatic tool changer kit and 60x120 inch table size is used for popular woodworking, door making, cabinet making, decorations, kitchenware, and more wood furniture making plans. Now the top rated 5x10 CNC router table for sale at affordable price.
What Is 5x10 CNC Router?
5x10 CNC router is a type of large format automatic CNC machine with 5x10 feet (60x120 inches) table for industrial manufacturing and commercial use with heavy duty structure, 9KW HQD ATC spindle, Leadshine servo motor 1500W + reducer, LNC CNC controller system, linear automatic tool changer kits. It is compatible with Type3, ArtCam, Ucancam, Castmate, and more CAD/CAM software.
Features & Advantages of 5x10 CNC Router Table with Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit
1. The machine bed of 5x10 CNC table is made of strong steel tube structure and it is analyzed and designed with heavy duty and strong structure which relieves stress and makes working table more steady.
2. The machine adopts well-known 9.0KW Italy HSD spindle, which is famous brand and has many after service department all over the world. It adopts air cooling spindle, no need water pump, which is very convenient to use.
3. The machine can do high precision machining with high-performance YASKAWA servo motor from Japan, which runs smoothly with a strong ability of overload.
4. The linear automatic tool changer system which contains 6, 8, 10, or 12 bits is controlled by LNC control system.The tools can be changed very quickly and reliably.
5. The ball screw, locating bearing, and linear guide rails are maintained by the automatic lubrication system.
6. The machine has a breakpoint memory function to continue cutting after a power failure, and can predict the processing time.
7. The 5x10 CNC kit is compatible with Artcam, Type3, Castmate, Ucancame, and other CAD/CAM design software.
Technical Parameters of 5x10 CNC Router Machine with Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit
|Table Size||5' x 10'|
|Traveling Positioning Accuracy||0.03/300mm|
|Table Surface||Vacuum and T-slot Combined (Option: T-slot table)|
|X, Y Structure||Hiwin Linear Rail, Helical Rack & Pinion Drive,|
|Z Structure||Hiwin Linear Bearings & Rails, TBI Ball Screw|
|Max Power Consumption||4.5KW (Without Spindle)|
|Max Rapid Travel Rate||45000mm/min|
|Max Working Speed||30000mm/min|
|Spindle Power||Air Cooling ATC Spindle|
|Drive Motors||Leadshine servo motor 1500W + reducer|
|Working Voltage||AC 380V/50/60Hz, 3PH or AC 220V/50/60Hz|
|Command Language||G Code|
|Operating System||LNC CNC Controller|
|Software Compatibility||Type3 and Ucancam software (Option: ArtCAM Software)|
|Running Environment and Temperature||0 - 45 Centigrade|
|Relative Humidity||30% - 75%|
How Much Does 5x10 CNC Router Cost?
If you're starting a profitable CNC business or looking to make money with 5x10 CNC router machine, you might want to consider the price of a 5x10 CNC router table in calculating the cost to CNC machining. 5x10 CNC routers can cost anywhere between $5680 to $18,000 depending on the configurations, including the machine bed, X, Y table (T-slot table or vacuum table), CNC controller, gantry, spindle, guide rail, ball screw, vacuum pump, motor, driver, software, collet, operating system, 4th rotary axis, power supply, limit switch, rack and pinion. 5x10 CNC router kits from different manufacturers and brands have different customer service and support, which will lead to different costs. 5x10 CNC machines from different countries have different different shipping costs, different customs, and tax rates. All will result in the final price.
Most entry level 5x10 CNC router kits for beginners are priced from $5,680 to $7,280, the commercial 5x10 CNC router tables with multi heads or multi spindels for enthusiast have a price range from $6,180 to $15,000, the enterprise and industrial 5x10 CNC router machines with automatic tool changer spindle can cost anywhere from $14,200 to $180,000.
Details of 5x10 CNC Router Machine with Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit
5x10 CNC Machine with Linear Automatic Tool Changer in Factory.
Automatic Oil Lubrication.
LNC CNC Controller System.
Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit.
9KW HSD Air Cooling Spindle.
5x10 CNC Router Machine Applications
Wood, MDF, plywood, acrylic, artificial stone, artificial marble, bamboo, organic board, double-color board, PVC board, copper, aluminum, brass, and other materials.
Woodworking: Home doors, windows, beds, cabinets, tables, chairs, kitchenware, exquisite european furniture, redwood classical and antique furniture, decorative products sculpture.
Artworks & Decorations: Wood crafts, jewelry box, gift box, and more exquisite arts & crafts.
Music Industry: Musical instruments and loudspeaker box.
Mold Making: Copper molds, aluminum molds, metal molds, building models, shoe molds, badge molds, biscuit, chocolate molds, embossed molds, candy molds, plastic sheeting, artificial marble, wood, foam, PVC, and more nonmetal mold.
Advertising: Signage, logo making, company plate, sign making, emblem, badges, building numbers, lightbox, acrylic cutting, display panels, decorations, LED/Neon channel, billboard, 3D letters cutting, literal hole cutting.
5x10 CNC Router Machine Projects
Service & Support for 5x10 CNC Router Kits with Automatic Tool Changer Kit
1. 5x10 CNC kit comes with a one-year warranty, and the main parts will be changed free of charge if there is any problem during the warranty period.
2. Lifetime maintenance free of charge.
3. Free training course at our plant.
4. We will provide the consumable parts at an agency price when you need replacement.
5. 24 hours on line service each day, free technical support.
6. The 5x10 CNC machine has been adjusted before delivery.
7. STYLECNC staff can be sent to your company to install or adjust if necessary.
Things To Consider When Buying 5x10 CNC Router
At present, the driving system of the engraving machine is mainly divided into two types: the stepping system and the AC servo system. The stepping system belongs to the semi-closed loop system, and the precision is calculated by the step angle. The AC servo system belongs to the closed-loop mode completely, and there is a measurement feedback system inside, so the accuracy is relatively high. If the funds are sufficient, users who have higher requirements on the engraving machine can choose the machine with the AC servo drive system.
The control system of the 5x10 CNC machine is currently dominated by Weihong controller, DSP controller, MACH3 controller, LNC control system, and SYNTEC controller. The difference is not too more, and users can choose according to their actual needs.
There are many CAD/CAM softwares for CNC machines, but the most common ones on the market are TYPE3 and Artcam. These softwares can import CAD drawings well, and can further do simple graphic processing.
There are three transmission modes of the CNC machine, namely screw drive, rack drive and synchronous belt drive. The advantages and disadvantages of different transmission modes are different. You can choose according to your actual needs.
Trial Machining Before Buying
Before the official purchase of the machine, you can conduct a trial machining first, use the pattern that needs to be cut from yourself, and see what the sample actually cut by the machine is, so that you can know what you want.
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Tekkam from AustraliaPosted on Jan 10, 2023I purchased this 5x10 CNC router table because I wanted to make cabinet doors and home decorations in my workshop. It is easy to assemble and has run many days trouble-free.
The LNC software that comes with it is great for jobs with automatic tool changer, and free. Easy to set and debug. Good control over cutting strategies and parameters, and I could use it easily with document instructions.
A dust collector should be upgraded to handle dust because it will make lots of sawdust. I e-mailed them in the PM. Got a reply within the hour. They shipped me a new industrial dust collector in 10 days for a lot less than I thought it would cost. Overall the customer service is top notch.
- Jason Rodriguez from CanadaPosted on Aug 20, 2022I have been addicted to the CNC router for woodworking with tool changer for many years, but initially it is expensive for my cabinet shop. I am happy to find the price has come down to an acceptable level in previous months, and after researching different makers and types, I selected STM1530C for its larger 5x10 vacuum working table and automatic tool changer spindle kit. Arrived in 16 days and packed well. Easy to assemble all parts and install the software to program. LNC controller is user-friendly and professional for cabinet making. So far this is the best buy I have made.
- David Smith from United StatesPosted on Dec 18, 2020This is a solid, well-made CNC machine. It's a whole lot better than the old craftsman CNC router table I had. That was a piece of junk in comparison. I purchased this machine two months ago and I haven't seen anything close to the quality and features of this machine in this price range. It's very good value for the machine price.
- Belo from Republic of KoreaPosted on May 11, 2019This is a fully considered purchase. I am an industrial mechanic. Initial impressions on this ATC CNC router were good. Made a sample with a cabinet door design. The result was better than I expected. I decided to give STM1530C a chance. Arrived on time and the parts assemble was straight forward with instructions. I will test this machine with various woodworking projects over the next few days.
- Sergii Zakhar from UkrainePosted on Jul 21, 2018This is a fantastic and well-built CNC router. It is quite easy to make a complex cut on the 4x8 full sheet of plywood. In addition, the tool changer is fully automatic, which is convenient and safe. I am very pleased with the machine and results.
- ПАВЕЛ from RussiaPosted on Jun 19, 2018I love this CNC router machine. STYLECNC is quick to reply to questions and I am very satisfied with their customer service thus far. If you want to get into a CNC router this is the machine for you.