8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Looking for a full-size 5' x 10' CNC machine for woodworking? Pick the 2024 best 5x10 CNC router for sale with linear automatic tool changer and 60x120 inch table kit, which is professional for making cabinets, closets, armoires, wardrobes, wood doors, home decorations, and wall arts, as well as customizing shop and office furniture for industrial manufacturing.
Nowadays, the compactness and limitations of the 4x8 CNC table are slowly revealed in full-size machining, which requires a larger automatic table kit for modern industrial manufacturing. In this case, the 5x10 CNC routers came into being and turned out to be the most popular woodworking tool kits for cabinet and furniture making in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and some EU countries. The 5' X 10' table size is large enough for modern woodworking. The linear automatic tool changer maximizes woodworking automation. The vacuum table holds the workpiece more firmly. The dust collector leaves wood chips with no place to escape.
5x10 CNC router is a type of full-size automatic CNC machine with 5' x 10' (60" x 120") table kit for industrial manufacturing and commercial use with heavy duty structure, 9KW HQD ATC spindle, Leadshine servo motor 1500W + reducer, LNC CNC controller system, linear automatic tool changer kits. The 5x10 feet table size is large enough to cut and mill full size sheets. The CNC controller is user friendly and easy to use, compatible with Type3, ArtCam, Ucancam, Castmate, and more CAD/CAM software.
• Sturdy steel tube construction bed features a heavy-duty design for a solid structure and stress relief for a more stable workbench.
• 9.0KW air-cooled ATC spindle is easy to use without water pump required.
• High-performance 1500W servo motor runs smoothly with strong overload capability.
• Linear automatic tool changer kit with 12 tools for fast and reliable changes.
• Automatic lubrication system for maintenance of ball screws, positioning bearings and linear guides.
• The breakpoint memory feature allows the machine to continue cutting after a power outage and predicts the processing time.
• Compatible with Artcam, Type3, Castmate, Ucancame, and other CAD/CAM software.
|5' x 10'
|Traveling Positioning Accuracy
|Vacuum and T-slot Combined (Option: T-slot table)
|X, Y Structure
|Hiwin Linear Rail, Helical Rack & Pinion Drive,
|Hiwin Linear Bearings & Rails, TBI Ball Screw
|Max Rapid Travel Rate
|Max Working Speed
|Air Cooling ATC Spindle 9KW
|Leadshine servo motor 1500W + reducer
|AC 380V/50/60Hz, 3PH or AC 220V/50/60Hz
|LNC CNC Controller
|Type3 and Ucancam software (Option: ArtCAM Software)
|Running Environment and Temperature
|0 - 45 Centigrade
|30% - 75%
If you're starting a profitable woodworking business or looking to make money with a 5x10 CNC machine, you might want to consider the price of a 5x10 CNC machine in calculating the cost to CNC machining. 5x10 CNC routers are priced from $5,080 to $18,000, depending on the configurations, including the machine bed, X, Y table (T-slot table or vacuum table), CNC controller, gantry, spindle, guide rail, ball screw, vacuum pump, motor, driver, software, collet, operating system, 4th rotary axis, power supply, limit switch, rack and pinion. 5x10 CNC table kits from different manufacturers and brands have different customer service and support, which will lead to different costs. 5x10 CNC machines from different countries have different different shipping costs, different customs, and tax rates. All will result in the final price.
Most entry level 5x10 CNC router kits for beginners start at $5,080 and up to $6,280, while the professional 5x10 CNC table kits with multi spindles range from $6,180 to $15,000, and the industrial 5x10 CNC router machines with automatic tool changer can cost anywhere from $13,800 to $223,000.
5x10 CNC Machine with Automatic Tool Changer in Factory.
Automatic Oil Lubrication.
LNC CNC Controller Software.
Linear Automatic Tool Changer Kit.
9KW HSD Air Cooling Spindle for option.
Wood, MDF, plywood, acrylic, artificial stone, artificial marble, bamboo, organic board, double-color board, PVC board, copper, aluminum, brass, and other materials.
Woodworking: Home doors, windows, beds, cabinets, tables, chairs, kitchenware, exquisite european furniture, redwood classical and antique furniture, decorative products sculpture.
Artworks & Decorations: Wood crafts, jewelry box, gift box, and more exquisite arts & crafts.
Music Industry: Musical instruments and loudspeaker box.
Mold Making: Copper molds, aluminum molds, metal molds, building models, shoe molds, badge molds, biscuit, chocolate molds, embossed molds, candy molds, plastic sheeting, artificial marble, wood, foam, PVC, and more nonmetal mold.
Advertising: Signage, logo making, company plate, sign making, emblem, badges, building numbers, lightbox, acrylic cutting, display panels, decorations, LED/Neon channel, billboard, 3D letters cutting, literal hole cutting.
Different types of 5' x 10' CNC machines vary in features and capabilities, and how to choose the best one for your budget and needs is a puzzle. But STYLECNC has collected a wide range of popular and professional 5x10 CNC routers of 2024 for every purpose - from hobby to enterprise, from home to commercial use, and gives you high performance and professional routing experience at a great price - from budget friendly models to top-of-the-line. Overall, you can easily find and buy the best model from our selection for your budgets and needs, whether you're an expert or a beginner. Let's take you hands-on with all new 5x10 CNC table kits, and help you save time and money with smart tips.
Primary Entry-Level 5' x 10' Table Kit for Hobby Use - STM1530
Dual-Spindle 5' x 10' Model with Multiple Heads for Craftsmen - STM1530-2
Rotary 5' x 10' CNC Kit with Side Turntable for Carpenters - STM1530-R1
4th Axis 5' x 10' Model with Front Rotary Table for Woodworkers - STM1530-R3
Industrial Disc ATC 5' x 10' CNC Wood Router for Modern Manufacturing - STM1530D
Professional Linear ATC 4 Axis 5' x 10' CNC Woodworking Machine - STM1530C-R1
Multipurpose 5' x 10' Table Kit with Oscillating Knife Cutter - STM1530CO
In order to expand STYLECNC's brand awareness and enhance corporate image, we adhere to the spirit of "pursuing high quality and customer satisfaction in everything" and the standards of "excellent product quality, outstanding service and support, strict corporate management" to work with you in good faith cooperate.
• For quality inspection, we sincerely invite you to inspect the entire manufacturing process on-site or via live video, as well as experience the performance of the product in person. The product will be packed and shipped after it's confirmed to be qualified.
• Quality inspection records and data in the 5x10 CNC wood carving machine manufacturing are available.
• Under the same competitive conditions, STYLECNC will sincerely provide you with most affordbale prices on the basis of not reducing the technical performance of the 5x10 CNC wood cutting machin or changing product components.
• In order to maintain the high performance and stability of the product, the raw materials come from world-renowned brand manufacturers.
• When delivering the product, STYLECNC will provide the following documents to you:
- Instructional documents and videos.
- Technical maintenance and repair manual.
- List of wearing parts and additional accessories.
• Shipping typically takes 15-30 days, but If there are special requirements that need to be completed in advance, we'll try our best to organize specially manufacturing to meet your requirements
• Service Goal - Excellent service quality wins customer satisfaction.
• Service Tenet - Fast, decisive, accurate, thoughtful and thorough.
• Service Principle - The product warranty period is 12 months. During the warranty period, we will repair and replace parts damaged due to quality reasons free of charge. If parts are damaged outside the warranty period, only the cost will be charged for the parts provided. For machine damage caused by human factors on the customer, repairs or accessories provided by STYLECNC will be priced at cost. Outside the warranty period, STYLECNC's technical staff will follow-up on customers via mail or calling more than three times a year to investigate the user's usage.
• Service Efficiency - If your machine fails to run during or outside the warranty period, we can get in touch with you within 24 hours after receiving your notification.
Automatic tool changer kits come in linear and disc tool changers. The mostly used linear tool changers include 8-tool, 10-tool, and 12-tool. Nowadays, most users choose the 12-tool tool magazine. The linear tool magazine can be installed under the gantry or behind the bed. In comparison, the tool magazine under the gantry has faster tool changing speed and lower guide rail wear. In addition, The linear tool changer does not rely on drives and motors like servo tool magazines, so it lacks a set of drives and motors. The cost will be lower and the price is more affordable than conventional ones.
Disc tool changer (also known as drum tool changer) is typically installed next to the spindle or on the side of the gantry. The advantage of the former is that the tool change speed is faster, usually within 14 tools, and 16 or 20 tools for option. If 20 tools are used, the load-bearing requirements of the Z-axis and the gantry are too high, especially the screw rod and the guide rail slider require high strength. After long-term use, the accuracy decreases quickly. The tool magazine installed on one side of the gantry can hold 12-20 tools with strong stability. The tool changing speed is a little slower than that next to the spindle, but the machine accuracy and stability are not affected. Compared with the linear tool changer, the disc tool changer can change tools faster and with higher accuracy. However, the cost of the disc tool magazine is higher for an additional set of servo drives and motors.
The automatic tool changer kits typically works with Yaskawa servo and SYNTEC CNC control system, and the cost is relatively higher. WEIHONG and LNC CNC controller are optional with corresponding servo and lower cost, but there is not much difference in performance.
What router bit to use for woodworking will strike the final quality, accuracy and appearance of your woodworking project. Choosing appropriate cutting tools according to different materials and techniques will take hold of fast and efficient machining. Which tool is best for woodworking? What is each tool used for in woodworking?
• Flat bottom or column router bits, mostly rely on the side edge for cutting, and the bottom edge is mainly used for flat polishing. The end face of the head of the column router bit is large, and the working efficiency is high. It is mainly used for contour cutting, milling plane, area and surface rough carving.
• Another relatively common type is straight, which is often used to carve large characters. The edge of the material cut by it is straight, which is generally used for PVC and acrylic cutting to make characters.
• Milling cutter is the most common tool in automatic woodworking. Milling cutters are divided into many types according to their shapes.
For example, double-edged spiral milling cutters used when cutting acrylic and MDF, single-edged spiral ball-end milling cutters for large deep relief processing of cork, MDF, solid wood, and acrylic. It is a prismatic milling cutter used when making high-density boards, solid wood doors, and furniture.
Of course, many tool manufacturers will also make special tools according to the special requirements of many customers, such as large chip-removing spiral milling cutters that are more suitable for cutting density boards and chip removal. The round bottom cutter is more suitable for precision small relief carving.
• The cutting edge of a ball end tool is arc-shaped, forming a hemisphere during the carving process of the wood cutting machine, the process is evenly stressed and the cutting is stable. Ball tools are not suitable for milling planes.
• Bullnose bit is a mixture of fluted column bit and ball end bit. In addition, it has the features of a ball end bit to carve curved surfaces, and on the other hand, it has the features of a fluted column bit and can be used for plane milling.
• Tapered flat bottom bits, abbreviated as tapered bits. They have the widest range of applications in the carpentry. The bottom edge of the cone bit, commonly known as the tip, is similar to a column bit, and can be used for the finishing of small planes. The side edge of the cone bit is inclined at a certain angle to form an inclined side surface during the working process.
The structural features of the cone bit can enable it to achieve the unique three-dimensional angle clearing effect of the carving industry. Cone bits are mainly used for single-line carving, area rough carving, area fine carving, 3D clear angle, projection carving, image gray scale carving.
• Tapered end mill, referred to as tapered ball nose bit. It's a mixture of cone milling cutter and ball milling cutter. Furthermore, it has the features of a cone cutter with a small tip, and on the other hand, it has the features of a ball bit, which can mill relatively fine curved surfaces.
• Tapered bullnose bit is a mixture of cone bit and bullnose bit. Moreover, it has the features of a cone shaped bit to cut relatively fine curved surfaces, and on the other hand, it has a bullnose shaper cutter. Because of its features, the tapered bullnose router bit is often used for relief carving.
• The V-Groove router bits are designed to cut deep or shallow V-shaped grooves.
• Drill bits are mainly used for drilling. When the hole is relatively shallow, clearing bottom router bits can be used to drill holes.
The installation and operation of the router bit is a very important task for precise cutting and milling. Improper installation of the bit will increase the wear, and cause inaccurate accuracy and difficulty in machining, which must be paid enough attention to.
STYLECNC will share the following methods for proper installation and use of router bits and tools for beginners and professionals alike.
• Before installing the tool, check the wear of the bit first. If there are defects such as chipping or severe wear, replace the bit with a new one or use it after it is repaired to make accurate cuts.
• The relevant surface must be cleaned and wiped clean before installation, and the gasket and hole burrs must be carefully removed to prevent dirt and burrs from affecting the accuracy of the tool installation position.
• When clamping the tool with a washer, the two ends of the washer must be as parallel to each other as possible. If it is found that the bit is skewed after installation, the position of the washer should be adjusted to minimize the cumulative error of the washer. Until the bit does not shake after driving.
• Straight shank milling cutters are usually installed with spring chucks. When installing, tighten the nut to make the spring sleeve shrink radially to clamp the shank of the milling cutter
• Installation of taper shank milling cutter: When the size of the taper shank of the milling cutter is the same as the taper hole at the end of the spindle, it can be directly installed in the taper hole and tightened with a tie rod. Otherwise, use transitional taper sleeves for installation.
• After the tool holder is inserted into the spindle, tighten the bit with the tightening screw. It should be noted that the direction of rotation of the bit must be consistent with the thread direction of the tie rod, so that the thread of the tie rod and the milling cutter can be connected more tightly during rotation, otherwise the milling tool may come out.
• Without affecting the routing, try to make the bit as close to the spindle bearing as possible, and make the hanger bearing as close as possible to the bit. If the bit is far away from the main bearing, a rack bearing should be installed between the spindle bearing and the milling cutter.
• When installing the bit, the key should not be removed. Because there is no key on the cutter shaft, if there is uneven force during milling or under heavy load cutting, the bit tends to slip. At this time, the cutter shaft itself bears great radial resistance and resistance, which will easily cause the cutter shaft to bend, and damage to the fixing gasket.
• After the bit is installed, check all the related washers and nuts again to prevent loosening. And use a dial indicator to check the radial jump or end jump of the bit to see if it is within the allowable range.
• After the tool axis shaft is removed, it should be hung on the rack to prevent the tool axis shaft from bending and deforming. Under special circumstances, when it needs to be stored horizontally, wood chips or soft items should be used to pad it to prevent scratches and deformation.
At present, the driving system of the engraving machine is mainly divided into two types: the stepping system and the AC servo system. The stepping system belongs to the semi-closed loop system, and the precision is calculated by the step angle. The AC servo system belongs to the closed-loop mode completely, and there is a measurement feedback system inside, so the accuracy is relatively high. If the funds are sufficient, users who have higher requirements on the engraving machine can choose the machine with the AC servo drive system.
The control system of the 5x10 CNC machine is currently dominated by Weihong controller, DSP controller, MACH3 controller, LNC control system, and SYNTEC controller. The difference is not too more, and users can choose according to their actual needs.
There are many CAD/CAM softwares for CNC machines, but the most common ones on the market are TYPE3 and Artcam. These softwares can import CAD drawings well, and can further do simple graphic processing.
There are three transmission modes of the CNC machine, namely screw drive, rack drive and synchronous belt drive. The advantages and disadvantages of different transmission modes are different. You can choose according to your actual needs.
Trial Machining Before Buying
Before the official purchase of the machine, you can conduct a trial machining first, use the pattern that needs to be cut from yourself, and see what the sample actually cut by the machine is, so that you can know what you want.
I thought this kit would be a great addition to my wood shop, the 5x10 work table was large enough for my business, and it was more than I wanted to go with. The tool changer was powerful and automatic. I have no complaints about assembly or software installation, just too many things to learn for me. So far this has been an easy to use and solid industrial CNC. I have used it for some indoor signs and ornaments carving, 4x8 plywood sheets cutting and MDF kitchen cabinets making. Would be trying out more woodworking projects in the coming days.
I purchased this 5x10 CNC router table because I wanted to make cabinet doors and home decorations in my workshop. It is easy to assemble and has run many days trouble-free. The LNC software that comes with it is great for jobs with automatic tool changer, and free. Easy to set and debug. Good control over cutting strategies and parameters, and I could use it easily with document instructions. A dust collector should be upgraded to handle dust because it will make lots of sawdust. I e-mailed them in the PM. Got a reply within the hour. They shipped me a new industrial dust collector in 10 days for a lot less than I thought it would cost. Overall the customer service is top notch.
I have been addicted to the CNC router for woodworking with tool changer for many years, but initially it is expensive for my cabinet shop. I am happy to find the price has come down to an acceptable level in previous months, and after researching different makers and types, I selected STM1530C for its larger 5x10 vacuum working table and automatic tool changer spindle kit. Arrived in 16 days and packed well. Easy to assemble all parts and install the software to program. LNC controller is user-friendly and professional for cabinet making. So far this is the best buy I have made.
This is a solid, well-made CNC machine. Its a whole lot better than the old craftsman CNC router table I had. That was a piece of junk in comparison. I purchased this machine two months ago and I havent seen anything close to the quality and features of this machine in this price range. Its very good value for the machine price.
This is a fully considered purchase. I am an industrial mechanic. Initial impressions on this ATC CNC router were good. Made a sample with a cabinet door design. The result was better than I expected. I decided to give STM1530C a chance. Arrived on time and the parts assemble was straight forward with instructions. I will test this machine with various woodworking projects over the next few days.
This is a fantastic and well-built CNC router. It is quite easy to make a complex cut on the 4x8 full sheet of plywood. In addition, the tool changer is fully automatic, which is convenient and safe. I am very pleased with the machine and results.
Мне нравится этот станок с ЧПУ. STYLECNC быстро отвечает на вопросы, и я очень доволен их обслуживанием клиентов. Если вы хотите заняться фрезерным станком с ЧПУ, это лучший вариант для вас.