Top Searches: laser mark
Your Guide to Buying a Laser Marking Machine for the First Time
If you're looking for a marking tool that can handle everything such as metal deep relief sculpture, crystal subsurface etching, 3D curved surface engraving, as well as the things laser printers and inkjet printers are not capable of doing, buying a laser marking machine can easily meet your individual needs.
When you are planning to buy an affordable laser marking machine to engrave parts, tools, crafts, gifts, arts, tags, signs, jewelry, bearing, wire, guns with metal, wood, plastic, fabric, leather, glass, you should research, compare, evaluate each option, and find the most capable manufacturers, makers, suppliers, dealers, sellers, and popular brands to pick up the best budget CO2, fiber, UV laser markers with types of handheld, portable, desktop online or in-store.
Here is a practical guide to helping you easily find and get the best value laser marking systems of 2023 for hobby & commercial use with laser powers of 20W, 30W, 50W, 60W, 70W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 200W, 300W and custom etching, marking and engraving service to fit your personalized projects, DIY ideas, and business plans.
In additional, as one of the most trusted makers and brands, STYLECNC has listed some of the most common models below this guide with features and costs for beginners and professionals.
Are you ready? Let's get started.
Laser marking machine is an automatic fine engraving tool with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) which adopts fiber, CO2 or UV laser beam to leave permanent marks include texts, numbers, letters, matrix codes, logos, signs, photos, pictures, patterns on 2D or 3D surface of metals (aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, carbon steel, titanium, iron, alloy, brass, copper, silver, gold), wood, fabric, leather, plastic, acrylic, glass, ABS, PCB, rubber, silicone, and polymer. This is different from ordinary inkjet printing. Laser markers have advantages of high speed, high quality, high precision, pollution-free, safety, easy operation, free maintenance and low cost. Laser marking machines are also known as markers, marking systems, etching machines, stippling machines, labeling machines, printing machines and marking tools.
Laser marking is a new type of non-contact, non-polluting and non-damaging engraving process. It integrates laser technology, computer technology and mechatronics technology. It is currently the mostly used advanced manufacturing technology. The principle is a marking method that uses high-energy-density laser to irradiate the workpiece locally to vaporize the surface material or undergo a chemical reaction of color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark. The process can be divided into the following steps:
Step 1: The laser acts on the surface of the material. The beam used in the field is usually a pulsed laser, and it outputs a pulse within a specific period of time. To control the beam acting on the material, it is necessary to control important parameters such as scanning speed and scanning distance.
Step 2: The material absorbs the laser energy. After the beam acts on the surface of the material, most of the energy is reflected, and only a small part of the energy is absorbed by the material and converted into heat. It needs to absorb enough energy to melt/vaporize the surface material.
Step 3: Local expansion occurs on the surface of the material, the roughness changes, and the mark is formed. When the material is melted and cooled in a short period of time, the roughness of the material surface will change, forming a permanent mark, which includes texts, patterns, signs and graphics.
There are both 2D mark for flat surfaces, and 3D mark for curved surfaces.
2D Marking System
The mirror galvanometers are used to scan the beam and mark on 2D surface. The f˜ lens is used to concentrate the light on the 2D surface.
3D Marking System
The mirror galvanometers are used to scan the beam and mark on 3D surface. They will move the focus lens (instead of f˜ lens) back and start adjusting the beam not only on X axis and Y axis, but also on Z axis.
The system has six different marking processes include annealing engraving, marking, staining, foaming, removing and carbonizing, which is widely used in industrial manufacturing applications, school education, small businesses, home business, small shop and home shop.
Fiber lasers with 1.06μm oscillators are used for generating power effciently, which are compact due to the oscillation principle, and they are more suitable for processing metals. UV lasers with 0.355μm oscillators are effected by the wavelength conversions, they can make detailed processing with a low thermal effect for the materials that have a high absorption rate for these wavelengths, however, the operating cost may be high. They are very good for plastic. CO2 lasers with 10.6μm oscillators are more easily absorbed by clear materials because they have a longer wavelength, this makes them good for marking glass or other clear materials. They are very good for PVC, paper, rubber, glass and wood.
As you are looking for, we always call them as laser metal engraving machine, part marker, tool marker, wood engraver, jewelry marker, gold marker, stainless steel engraving machine, bearing marker, plastic engraving tool, glass etching machine.
Types Baser On Laser Sources: Fiber lasers, CO2 lasers, UV lasers.
Types Baser On Table Sizes: Mini markers, portable markers, handheld markers, desktop markers.
Types Baser On Applications: Home engravers, hobby engravers, industrial engravers.
Types Baser On Functions: Color engravers with MOPA laser source, 3D deep engraving system, online flying engraving machines.
If you have an idea to buy a cheap laser marking machine, you may wonder how much does it cost? how to get a fair price or final price?
According to different powers, sources, software, control system, driving system, spare parts, kits, other hardwares and softwares, you will get a final price range from $3,500.00 to $70,000.00.
A fiber laser engraver has an affordable price range from $3,500.00 to $28,500.00. A CO2 laser marking system is priced from $4,500 to $70,000.00. An UV laser marking machine costs from $10,000 up to $30,000.00. If you want to buy overseas, the fee of tax, customs clearance and shipping costs should be included in the final price.
Pros & Cons
Laser marking is one of the fastest stipping solutions available in the market. This results in high productivity and cost benefits during manufacture. Depending on the material structure and size, different machines or generators can be used to further increase the speed. It's permanent and at the same time resistant to abrasion, heat and acids. Depending on the parameter settings, certain materials can also be marked without damaging the surface. Thanks to the high precision of marking, even very delicate graphics, 1-point fonts and very small geometries will turn out clearly legible. At the same time, stipping with the laser ensures constant high mark quality results.
As a modern precision engraving method, this type of technology has unparalleled advantages compared with traditional engraving methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical scribing, and printing:
1. Laser is used as an engraving method, and there is no processing force between workpieces. You can get benefits of no cutting force, small thermal influence, and no contact to ensure the original accuracy of the object. At the same time, it has wide adaptability to materials, which can make fine marks on the surface of a variety of materials and has good durability;
2. The space control and time control are very good, and the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object are very free. It is especially suitable for automatic engraving and special surface engraving. And the engraving method is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, but also meet the requirements of industrialized mass production;
3. Laser marked lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers. It's very difficult to imitate and change this type of mark, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser and CNC control technology can form efficient automatic engraving equipment, which can print various characters, symbols and patterns. It is easy to use software to design marking patterns, change marking content, and adapt to the high-efficiency and fast-paced requirements of modern production;
5. It has no pollution source and is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection laser technology;
Laser marker has been widely used in all walks of life, opening up broad prospects for high mark quality, high-efficiency, pollution-free and low-cost modern manufacturing and production. With the continuous expansion of modern marking applications, the requirements for miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing systems are also higher.
Industrial lasers are invisible and cause certain damage to eyes and skin. Therefore, safety protection measures must be taken during use to avoid direct or scattered radiation from the optical output mirror. At the same time, appropriate precautions should be taken to prevent the output beam or reflected beam from directly hitting the human body. Both scattered and reflected light can cause skin and eye damage. Appropriate protective goggles should be worn at all times during the operation, and shielding tooling can also be installed within the processing range to isolate the radiated light and prevent the radiated light from scattering to cause damage to the eyes and skin.
1. When the marker is working, do not install the sight;
2. When operating the equipment, it is forbidden to look directly at the output head, and make sure to always wear goggles;
3. Operations other than those mentioned for the controls, adjustments, or performance of the equipment may create a risk of radiation exposure.
Doing a good job of environmental protection measures for marking equipment can effectively avoid safety problems during use. The specific measures are as follows:
1. The machine always works under the power supply with proper grounding and nominal voltage;
2. When using the sight, you need to ensure that the smart generator is turned off;
3. Do not expose the device to high humidity;
4. Make sure that the ambient temperature and humidity are within the specified range before turning on the device;
5. It is forbidden to look directly at the output head, and make sure to wear goggles when operating the product;
6. In addition to the control, adjustment or performance mentioned in the equipment manual, other operations may cause the risk of radiation exposure;
7. For collimated output, it is essential to keep the output lens clean. After use, replace the protective cover of the sight, do not touch the output lens, and do not use any solvent to clean it, you can use lens tissue for cleaning.
|Laser Power||20W, 30W, 50W, 60W, 70W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 200W, 300W|
|Laser Source||Fiber laser, CO2 laser, UV laser|
|Laser Generator||IPG, Raycus, JPT|
|Laser Wavelength||10.6 μm, 1064 nm, 355 nm|
|Marking Content||Letters, Numbers, Signs, Logos, Patterns, Pictures|
|Price Range||$3,000.00 - $70,000.00|
|Cooling Way||Air cooling, Water cooling|
|Operation System||Microsoft Windows|
Check the waterway and circuit before turning on the power of marker. The boot sequence is:
1. Turn on the incoming power and turn on the key switch. At this time, the machine exhaust and the cooling system are energized, and the ammeter shows a value of about 7A.
2. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, press the trigger button on the external control panel, the ammeter shows the value is zero, after 3 to 5 seconds, the krypton lamp ignites, the ammeter shows the value 7A. (Refer to the operating instructions of the laser power supply).
3. Power on the galvanometer.
4. Turn on the computer and call up the required marking file.
5. Adjust the power to the working current (10 ~ 18A), you can start marking.
After marking, turn off the power of each component in reverse according to the above sequence:
1. Adjust the working current of the power supply to the minimum (about 7A).
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn off the power of the galvanometer.
4. Press the stop button.
5. Turn off the key switch.
7. Disconnect incoming power.
Step 1. Request A Consult.
You can consult with our sales manager online, and we will recommend the most suitable machine to you after being informed by your requirements.
Step 2. Get Free Quotation.
We will offer you with our detail quotation based on your consulted machine. You will get the best specifications and the affordable price within your budget.
Step 3. Sign A Contract.
Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details (technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding. If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a contract with you.
Step 4. Build Your Machine.
We will arrange the machine making as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about building will be updated and informed to the buyer during the manufacturing.
Step 5. Inspection.
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be inspected to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
Step 6. Shipping.
Shipping will start as the terms in the contract after your confirmation. You can ask for transport information at any time.
Step 7. Custom Clearance.
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
Step 8. Support & Service.
We will offer professional technical support and free customer service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also offer door-to-door service in some areas.
Care & Maintenance
Laser marking machine is a professional engraver that integrates generator, CNC control system, machine and electricity. Nowadays, with more and more emphasis on copyright, it has become indispensable, whether it is used in manufacturing or DIY in terms of personalization, it is very popular in all walks of life. With the continuous expansion of market demand, the use of laser markers in all walks of life is becoming more and more widely, because its price is not cheap, and its maintenance is also valued by everyone.
After the machine is used for a period of time, if it does not pay attention to daily maintenance, its function is easily subject to certain wear and tear, which will directly affect the marking effect, marking speed and the life of the machine. Therefore, we must regularly perform maintenance.
1. Clean the dust, dirt and foreign matter inside the equipment, use a vacuum cleaner, alcohol and dust-free cloth to remove dust, dirt and foreign objects;
2. Check whether the focal length is within the range of the standard focal length, and test that the laser reaches the strongest state;
3. Check whether the lens of the field lens is dirty, wipe with lens cleaning paper;
4. Check whether the parameter setting screen is normal and the parameters are within the setting range;
5. Whether the machine is turned on normally, whether the machine main switch, control switch, and marking system switch are turned on normally;
6. Confirm that the switch is normal and effective. After pressing the switch, check whether it is energized, whether the it is working normally.
1. Keep the machine clean and clean the surface and interior of the machine;
2. Check whether the red light preview can be turned on normally, the parameters are within the setting range, open the red light correction on the software to turn on the red light;
3. To clean the field lens, first use special lens cleaning paper dipped in alcohol to wipe in one direction, and then wipe it with dry lens cleaning paper;
4. Check whether the beam is normal, open the software and start manual marking for test.
1. Check the lifting rail for looseness, abnormal noise, oil leakage, clean with a dust-free cloth and add lubricating oil;
2. Clean the dust at the air outlet to ensure normal heat dissipation. Clean the dust, waste nodes and other foreign objects inside the equipment, use a vacuum cleaner, alcohol and dust-free cloth to remove dust, dirt and foreign objects;
3. Check whether the beam becomes weak, use a power meter to test;
4. Check whether there is any looseness in the power plug and each connection cable connector, check each connector part; whether there is poor contact;
5. Check whether the red preview light path is shifted and perform red light correction.
1. Check the cooling fan, whether it rotates normally, and clean the power supply and control board dust;
2. Check whether each motion axis is loose, abnormal noise, smooth operation, clean with a dust-free cloth and add lubricating oil.
1. Please wear protective glasses when working to avoid stimulating the bright light to damage the glasses;
2. Special attention is forbidden to put your hand within the laser scanning range during use;
3. When the machine is improperly operated, resulting in an emergency, immediately press the power off;
4. To prevent electric shock, do not operate with wet hands;
5. During the operation of the machine, do not put your head or hand into the machine to avoid personal injury;
6. No specific system parameters may be changed at will without the permission of the equipment technician.
Automation & Intelligence
In the era of digital economy, the development of digital technology has greatly improved the efficiency of production and innovation. With the CNC control system, the marking tool will have the ability to analyze, judge, reason and make decisions on the process, so as to realize the various parts of manufacturing equipment. automation and intelligence. At the same time, the rising labor cost and the upgrading and iteration of industrial technology have also prompted the development of laser marker in the direction of higher automation and intelligence. It can be predicted that with the rapid advancement of the intelligent manufacturing strategy, digitalization and intelligence will become an inevitable trend of development, and highly intelligent multi-functional marking machine will continue to emerge, which will greatly improve industrial manufacturing efficiency to achieve efficient production management.
High Power, High Efficiency, High Precision
With the development of the laser industry and changes in the needs of downstream industries, medium and high-power marking machine has become a hot spot in the market. With the upgrading of the engraving tool, high-power and high-speed engravers will take advantage of its remarkable efficiency and accuracy. Further replace the traditional processing equipment, greatly improve the efficiency and quality of industrial manufacturing.
Flexibility & Integration
In the era of intelligent manufacturing, the processing scenarios of downstream users tend to be diversified and complicated, and the individualized demand for marking machine is increasing day by day, requiring makers to have more flexible product applications, suitable for different processing scenarios, and meet the diversified needs of customers. Therefore, adopting modular design, improving equipment integration, adaptability, and functionality, and realizing flexible production oriented to consumer needs will become an important development direction of the marking machine industry in the future.
Things To Consider
The laser-marked marks are difficult to wear and easy anti-counterfeiting, which makes a great role in promoting the improvements of product quality and grades. The existing laser marker in which the hardware must be installed on the computer’s motherboard and the whole marking process is inseparable from the computer and reduce the stability of marking machines, but also increase the cost and the size.
With the further integration of the laser manufacturing technology, it is becoming a trend that laser marker develops into the lighter and the smaller. The marking system can be divided into two parts: graphics editing and marking control. The work of graphics editing is achieved on the computer. The core of the control software runs on the control card. LDB file is used to store the data making by the graphics editing and through the USB device sends the data to the control card, which doesn’t need the involvement of the computer any longer when it’s marking. Research has focused on the improvement of oblique-line and correction algorithms, and a control algorithm to control the marking of the graphics, and analysis the FAT file system of the USB device.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and we'll help you find the perfect laser marking machine to meet your needs and budget. We can't wait to hear from you.
A fiber laser engraver is a type of professional fine marking system used to use the laser energy to remove layers and change the appearance metals, plastics and glass fibers to create permanent text and patterns. It is composed of generator, galvanometer scanner, and control card. It features with small size,good beam quality, automatic follow-up, no consumable materials, no pollution, no noise, low-cost, maintenance-free, energy saving and environmental protection. 20W and 30W powers are used for shallow engraving. 50W, 60W, and 100W powers are able to do deep engraving. MOPA laser generators are used for color engraving on stainless steel, titanium, and chromium. Rotary attachment is optional for rotary engraving on cups, rings, and cylinders. Belt conveyor is optional for industrial assembly line production with online flying marking system.
50W Fiber Laser Deep Engraving Machine for Metal
$3800.00 - $4200.00
Portable Laser Marking Machine with JPT Fiber Laser Source
$2800.00 - $4000.00
Laser Marking Machine with CCD Visual Positioning System
$7800.00 - $9000.00
2023 Best Laser Engraver for Gun Stippling & Grip Texturing
$3800.00 - $11000.00
Top Rated 3D Laser Marking Machine for Surface Texturing
$14500.00 - $18600.00
Mini Handheld Fiber Laser Marking Machine 20W/30W/50W/100W
$3000.00 - $9000.00
3D Fiber Laser Engraver with Rotary Attachment for Sale
$8500.00 - $11000.00
100W IPG Fiber Laser Metal Engraver Cutter for Silver, Gold, Copper Jewelry
$19800.00 - $22000.00
Desktop Fiber Laser Engraver for Metal & Polymer Plastics
$2900.00 - $6800.00
2023 Best Pen Laser Engraving Machine for Sale
$3000.00 - $4500.00
2.5D Fiber Laser Engraver for Relief Engraving with EZCAD3
$6500.00 - $7800.00
2023 Best Budget Fiber Laser Engraver with XY Moving Table
$6600.00 - $8200.00
Online Flying Fiber Laser Marking System for Parts & Tools
$2600.00 - $3600.00
On-The-Fly Industrial Fiber Laser Marker for Assembly Line
$3800.00 - $4600.00
Hobby Fiber Laser Engraver for Small Business, Home Shop
$4800.00 - $11800.00
A CO2 laser marker is an automatic printing tool using a gas laser generator with a wavelength of 10.64μm, which uses the high-energy beam released by CO2 gas molecules to engrave photo, pattern, text, or line on wood, paper, ABS, PVC, resin, acrylic, leather, glass, ceramic, and rubber. It is equipped with a high-speed scanning galvanometer and a high-precision beam expander focusing system for fine marking. CO2 laser marking is realized by using the thermal effect of the laser on the material. Or by heating and vaporizing the surface material to expose the deep layer of different colors. Or by heating the surface of the material with laser energy, it will undergo microscopic physical changes, so that its reflective properties will change significantly. Or some chemical reactions that occur when heated by laser energy, displaying etched graphics and text information. With a conveyor belt, it can mark on the fly, with a rotary attachment, it can engrave a cylinder, and with an XY moving table, it can achieve automatic segmentation and etching of large areas.
CO2 Laser Marking Machine for Glass, Acrylic, Plastic
$4000.00 - $6500.00
Affordable CO2 Laser Fruit Marking Machine for Coconut
$4400.00 - $7800.00
3D Dynamic Focus RF CO2 Laser Engraving & Cutting Machine
$34400.00 - $50000.00
Low Cost CO2 Laser Marking Machine for Leather & Fabric
$4700.00 - $5500.00
2023 Best CO2 Laser Wood Marking Machine for MDF & Plywood
$4700.00 - $5800.00
CO2 RF Laser Marking Machine with 30W Synrad Laser Tube
$6700.00 - $18100.00
An UV laser marking machine is an ultra-fine cold engraving tool that uses a 355nm ultraviolet laser generator to etch the surface and subsurface of plastic, glass, and crystal. It can be used for the rotary marking of cylinders, and it can also be used for on-the-fly marking with the assembly line. Like a chemical etching method, it is possible to engrave the interior of crystal and glass with a UV laser. This generator adopts frequency doubling technology to convert the infrared beam of 1064nm wavelength emitted by the solid-state generator into a 355nm (triple frequency) or 266nm (quadruple frequency) ultraviolet laser, also known as blue laser. Its photon energy is large, which can match the energy level of some chemical bonds (ionic bonds, covalent bonds, metal bonds) of almost all substances in nature, directly breaking the chemical bonds, causing the material to undergo a photochemical reaction without obvious thermal effect, so it is called cold working. It has good beam quality (fundamental mode output), smaller focusing spot (diameter less than 3um, divergence angle is 1/4 of that of fiber-pumped laser), minimal thermal effect, no thermal effect, and can reduce the mechanical deformation of materials , and will not cause the problem of substrate scorching.
2023 Best 3D Laser Crystal Engraving Machine for Sale
$17900.00 - $22000.00
2023 Top Rated UV Laser Marking Machine for Sale
$9500.00 - $20000.00
Desktop UV Laser Marking System for Plastic, Silicon, Glass
$5400.00 - $6500.00
Laser Marking Videos
Laser Marking Projects
Laser Marker Stories
- How to Make Money with Profitable Fiber Laser Engraver?Category: CNC BlogSep 17, 2022
Looking for a profitable laser marking machine to start a personalization business? Review the guide on how to use a beneficial fiber laser engraver to make money.
2023 Best Laser Engraver for Cups, Mugs, Ramblers, TumblersJan 09, 2023Looking for 2023 top rated affordable laser engraver with rotary attachment for custom YETI cups, mugs, ramblers, or tumblers with best budget? Review 2023 best laser engraving machine buying guide to personalized cups, tumblers, ramblers, and mugs of stainless steel, glass, ceramic, titanium, aluminum, copper, brass, silver, gold, wood, plastic, acrylic, paper, stoneware, melamine with letters, logos, signs, monograms, names, vinyls, glitters, patterns, and pictures.
How to Buy Laser Engraver Cutter for Custom Jewelry Maker?Dec 02, 2022Looking for an affordable CO2 or fiber laser engraver cutter for custom jewelry maker with hobbyists or business to make money? Need a CNC laser jewelry engraver cutting machine for beginners? Review this guide to buy 2022 best laser jewelry cutter engraving machine for personalized jewelry gift & jewelry box making with metal, silver, gold, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, titanium, glass, stone, acrylic, wood, silicon, wafer, zircon, ceramic, film.
6 Most Common Types of Laser GeneratorsJun 02, 2022In this article, you'll understand 6 most common laser generators, source, and systems: solid-state, gas, dye, Diode, fiber, and free electron laser generators.
How to Etch Custom PCB Board with Laser Marking Machine?Jun 02, 2022Are you thinking how to etch texts, barcodes, QR codes, or patterns on PCB board? A laser marking machine can help you easily make custom Printed Circuit Board.
5 Best Laser Etching Machines for GlassJun 02, 2022Looking for an affordable laser etcher to DIY custom wine glasses, bottles, cups, arts, crafts, gifts, decorations? Review the 5 best laser etching machines for personalized glassware & crystal.
A Comparison of MOPA and Q-Switched Laser Marking MachineMay 24, 2022What are the similarities & differences between MOPA laser marking system and Q-switched laser marking machine? Review the comparison of the two fiber laser markers.
How to Mark Colors on Stainless Steel with Laser Engraver?May 20, 2022Except for marking black, white, gray, the MOPA fiber laser marking system can also etch colors (orange, yellow, red, purple, blue, green) on stainless steel, chrome, and titanium. Today, we will explore how does a fiber laser engraver mark different colors on stainless steel.
2022 Best Laser Engraver for Knife Blades & HandlesMay 19, 2022Looking for a laser engraver to engrave logos, signs, names, tags, patterns or photos on knife blade blanks or knife handles? Review 2022 best CO2 or fiber laser engravers for knives with 3d deep engraving, online flying engraving, color engraving and black white engraving.
How to Install & Use EZCAD for Laser Marking Machine?May 17, 2022EZCAD is a laser marking software used for UV, CO2, or fiber laser marking systems, how to install and use EZCAD2 or EZCAD3 for your laser marking machine? Let us start learning the user manual for EZCAD software.
Laser Marking Machine VS Inkjet PrinterMay 17, 2022For products that require fine marking, laser marking systems have unique advantages, and inkjet printers will gradually be replaced by laser marking machines. Let us make a comparison between them.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- Dorsett from AustraliaPosted on Jan 14, 2023I have just received the STJ-50F. Worked out of the box and had no issues at all. Exactly the same as described. I puchased the latest model and the EZCAD software was included. Got the fiber laser engraver up and running with the software installed and my first engraving and cutting in about 30 minutes. Resulted in clear & smooth edges and lines. Easy to use for a novice with the instructional videos. Great for the price and worth buying. Recommend getting the exhaust fan, which is a must have for indoor use.
- Alexander Brabyn from AustraliaPosted on Nov 13, 2022I purchased this fiber laser engraver after researching how to videos and learning its pros and cons in advance. Assembly was sort of easy with the instruction book. The software that comes with it is easy to use. I have done a few tests for 3D deep relief engraving and stippling guns with some examples and a couple of my own creations. It worked well and resulted in smooth and clear patterns. A great gun engraver kit for anyone with intuition and patience on custom personalized firearms. So far it is worth the money.
- Greg from United StatesPosted on Nov 02, 2022This is a special 3D laser engraver and you should buy for personalized crystal souvenirs and gifts for your custom business. The subsurface engraving details in crystal are amazing. It's pricey but it was worth every penny. It paid for itself in less than three months.
- Billy Angell from United StatesPosted on Sep 07, 2022The crystal engraver arrived safely packaged. Everything was secured with foam and therefore no component had even the smallest damage. The individual components make a high-quality and robust impression right from the start. There are also many accessories as you can use, here you have everything you need and you do not have to buy anything extra.
The entire assembly was completed within 30 minutes. The instructions for this unit are very readable in English, and every smallest step is individually illustrated and therefore easy to carry out. The assembled machine also makes a good impression. Everything is well and nothing rattles. All 4 feet stand securely and are level. The bed frame is very stable and the laser can be easily moved in all directions.
When it came to the software, it is free and easy to use. You do not have to spend money on other paid software.
After a few YouTube tutorials about the STJ-3KC engraver, which was admittedly very helpful, I ventured straight into the first test. I connected my laptop to the machine, the program recognized my laser engraver directly, and also automatically recognized and mapped the working area of 300x400mm. On the Internet you can find files that you can download free of charge, which are ideal for carrying out a test. I opened one of these files with software, adjusted the dimensions to the crystal trophy I wanted to etch, adjusted the strength of the laser, pressed start and the laser started. Be sure to put on the supplied glasses to avoid damage to your eyes. All I can say about the other settings is learning by doing. It is a very complex subject that cannot be mastered like a pro in a few hours. When I look at my result, I do not think it looks that bad for the first try. The program in combination with the laser engraving machine will be able to get a lot more performance out of it, so I will still have some room for improvement.
- Rolland from FrancePosted on Aug 29, 2022This Ultraviolet laser kit is exactly what I need. It is a really convenient engraver for custom personalized glassware and drinkware, and it does a great job of that. My first project is etching a stemless wine glass (clear), and turned out excellent but not without trial and error.
- Tony Gomez from United StatesPosted on Aug 08, 2022I like the size of the laser engraver a lot. Assembly instructions are not the greatest but useable. Software is easy to use for beginners. The seller was very responsive when I had an issue with a part. Have used it to engrave a couple of metal blanks. It made good engravings while it lasted.
- Gravart Jagodina from SerbiaPosted on Jul 29, 2022This fiber laser arrived in 7 days with surprise via TNT courier. Thanks for the USB stick came with it, which contains software, digital directions, videos, and easy-to-follow tips to setup and operate. Also had paper copy of instructions. Took about 20 minutes to put it together and figure it out. Used this to make personalized metal credit cards for my workshop. Did a good job with engraving patterns and texts on stainless steel and titanium.
- Matthew Andrus from United StatesPosted on Jul 28, 2022Got it very quickly in less than 13 days and everything was great. The only issue was that the laptop came without a battery. STYLECNC's explanation is that due to the shipping policy, the battery cannot be shipped with the laptop, so I had to buy one myself from Amazon.
- Zilna from AustraliaPosted on Jul 06, 2022This crystal engraver is compact and lightweight, easy to move. All parts seem to be well made. Took me some time to set it up. The software initial set went along smooth for a beginner with an easy-to-follow instructions. I have been using the subsurface laser engraving machine on personalized 3D crystal landscape and made a few custom items for my family. It did great jobs and I have been impressed.
- Antonio from ItalyPosted on Jun 26, 2022This is my first tool getting into laser. For a novice, the manual is easy to follow. The STJ-20FM is quick to set up and easy to get running with the software provided. Fast speed and have had impressive results with engraving colorful signs on stainless steel cards. The rotary attachment is fantastic for etching YETI cups, as well as bracelets and rings.