I was always hesitant about those cheap Chinese-made CNCs. Did lots of research for the STM1325-R3 and decided to give it a try. Arrived 38 days after payment, and all in good condition. Little to no assembly is required, it's plug and play, just find a space with a power outlet to place it. I've done a few projects, including the sample files provided and some of my own creations. Here is my personal experience so far with this CNC router.
This STM1325-R3 CNC kit works great for the projects that meet the following conditions:
• Materials - MDF and plywood, as well as solid wood.
• Working Area - Maximum 4' x 8'.
• Controller - Basics of DSP and Mach3/Mach4 software.
• Files - CAD skills required.
If you are new to CNC and want to play with this kit, the DSP controller can help you easily get started. If you are a professional, the Mach3 controller will take you to experience more fun of automation in woodworking. If you want your business to go further, an automatic tool changer kit would be the best option.
• The full-sized 4' x 8' working table supports most woodworking projects.
• The vacuum table works well for holding workpieces during machining.
• The controller is easy to use for beginners, as well as for machinists.
• Excellent customer service, emails and WhatsApp could be responded quickly within 1hr.
• The shipping took a bit longer than expected.
• A little larger for home users and small shops.
• Came without an additional dust collector for cleaning up sawdust.
All in all, its features match the price and worth buying for all.