Are you looking forward to DIY wood laser engraver plans or need to buy an affordable laser wood engraving machine? Check out the 2020 new laser wood engraver buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2020 best wood laser engraving machines with custom laser wood engraving service to fit your 2D/3D laser engraving wood projects, ideas and plans.
Looking for a laser wood engraving machine for coniferous wood, hard wood, soft wood, plywood, veneer or MDF? Check out the 2020 best laser engraving machine for wood, now the best wood laser engraver for sale at cost price, with 24/7 free one-to-one wood laser engraving service and support.
Laser wood engraving machine is a CNC laser engraving equipment that adopts CO2 laser source for engraving and etching soft wood, hardwood, solid wood, plywood, MDF as toys, crafts, arts, gifts, signs, logos and boxes, we have 60W, 80W, 100W and other CO2 laser powers for option. Laser wood engraving machine is also called as wood laser engraving machine, laser engraving machine for wood, laser engraver for wood, laser wood engraver, wood laser engraver, laser wood engraver machine, laser wood etching machine, laser wood etcher. Laser wood engraving system can control the engraving process of your work, including engraving speed, power and resolution. It is capable of engraving vector and picture files directly. The laser wood engraving software is compatible with a large variety of design programs (such as CorelDraw, PhotoShop, AutoCAD, TAJIMA, Artcut, etc.) and files including BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, AI, JPG, GIF, PGN, TIF formats.
|Laser Power||60W (80W, 100W for option)|
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser|
|Linear Rail||Taiwan HIWIN|
|Table Type||Knife (Option: Honeycomb)|
|Cooling System||Water Pump (option: Water chiller)|
|Accessories||Air Pump, Exhaust System|
|Control System||RD Control System|
|Graphic Format Supported||BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, AI, JPG, GIF, PGN, TIF|
|Software Supported||CorelDraw, PhotoShop, AutoCAD, TAJIMA, Artcut|
|Working Mode||Stepper System|
|Cooling Mode||Water Cooling and Protect System|
|Dichroic Cutting||Up to 256 colors|
|Minimum Shaping Character||English 1x1mm|
|Working Voltage||220V/50HZ, 110V/60HZ|
|Command G-code,||*uoo, *mmg, *plt|
|Package Type||Plywood Case|
1. Air compressor for air assist.
For blowing off debris/dust at laser head during the laser engraving.
2. Exhaust fan with pipes.
Optional: Air filter cleaner.
3. Water pump for cooling at laser tube.
Optional: Industrial water chiller.
4. USB Cable (connecting PC and laser)
5. DVD (including lasercut software set, user manual, guiding and training videos, etc.).
6. Power cables.
7. Tool box.
8. Red ray (for marking the laser shooting position at laser head during laser engraving).
1. Industrial Water Chiller.
With better working performance than water pump.
2. Air Filter Cleaner.
With air filter to clean the dusts, ashes and smells produced from laser engraving.
3. Rotary Attachment.
For working with round or cylinder materials such as glass, bottle, mug, tumbler, cup, baseball bats, pen container, etc.
|Coated Metals/Painted Metals/Anodized Aluminum||√|
|Leather/Pig leather/Cow leather/Sheep leather||√||√|
|Organic board/Double color plate||√||√|
1. Wood (hard wood, soft wood, plywood, MDF, veneer, coniferous wood), acrylic, cloth, tile, cardboard, paper, leather, PU leather, logo embroidery, plastic, rubber.
2. Leather animals, shells, double color boards, bamboo.
3. ABS board, PVC board, fiber and composite materials and other non-metallic materials.
4. Shoes, leather clothing, brand processing, embroidery, advertisement, decoration, woodworking.
5. Packaging and printing, laser knife mold, decoration industry, crafts, toys.
A CO2 laser machine can be equipped with different laser powers, table types, table sizes, and some optional parts, such as rotary attachment, up-down table, etc.
Of course, a CO2 laser machine can do all engraving and cutting works according to the laser powers.
Your CO2 laser machine should come with suggested settings for engraving or cutting different materials and different thicknesses. You should also be able to load these settings into your computer or laser machine, and save them as presets. Be sure to name them something that makes sense so you can easily find them. So the next time you need to engrave on solid wood or cut thick plywood, you can just find and load the presets for them.
Vector files and Bitmap files are used for laser engraving and cutting. Vector files are mathematical formulas defining lines, circles, etc, which are created by AutoCAD, illustrator, Inkscape or CorelDRAW. Bitmap files are collections of individual pixels, which included Adobe Photoshop files, digital photos, JPGs, etc. With the CO2 laser engraving machine, you can engrave with either vector or bitmap files, you can only cut with a vector file.
Even when you have a preset for engraving and cutting, you should run a test before you start the final project. Then you can see if you need to increase or decrease the laser power before you start the full job. Nothing is worse than taking the material out of the laser and finding that it didn't engrave or cut all the way through.
All prepared works done, you will be happy to start your laser engraving projects.
When you operate a laser wood engraving machine, you should pay attention to some warnings and cautions.
1. The laser wood engraving machine must be connected to an earth ground using a copper wire. It is also recommended to connect the laser wood engraver machine frame to the computer frame with a copper wire.
2. Allow the water to circulate for a few minutes so that the metal and glass components can acclimate to the new temperatures.
3. The temperature of the cooling water must be from 5 ℃ to 25 ℃. Check the water temperature often to ensure the temperature does not get hot.
4. While performing alignment, use the control system to move each axis... or remove the motor wires from the amplifiers. Manually moving the axis with the motor wires connected can cause electrical feedback to the amplifier and cause damage to those electrical parts inside.
5. Make sure to carefully follow the installation instruction for the laser tube.
6. Do not place flammable materials into the wood laser engraver machine. Do not operate the laser if you smell flammable gas in the air.
7. Do not try to engrave before properly aligning the laser beam.
8. Follow a proper maintenance schedule of cleaning and lubrication for the laser machine.
9. Keep the lens and mirrors clean.
10. Turn on the laser engraving and cutting machine with emergency stop pressed, test the internal light, then release the emergency stop button to activate entire machine power.
11. The power supply, electrical components, and all wires must remain dry.
1. Laser engraving means that the laser head travels left to right across the working area and repeats until it has engraved the project. Laser cutting means that the laser beam just traces the lines of the laser cut designs.
2. Types of Wood for Laser Engraving: coniferous wood, hard wood, soft wood, plywood, veneer, MDF (medium density fiberboard).
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.