Desktop UV laser marking system adopts Ultraviolet (UV) laser, which is a kind of cold laser etcher. UV laser marking machines are mainly used for plastics, including PP (polypropylene), PC (polycarbonate), PE (polyethylene), ABS, PA, PMMA, silicon, glass and ceramics.
Ultraviolet (UV) laser is a kind of cold light which is mainly used in super precise marking and engraving, particularly suitable for food, pharmaceutical packaging material marking, micro punching, glass high-speed dividing, silicon wafer complex graphics cutting, etc.
Features and Advantages of Desktop UV Laser Marking System:
1. UV laser marking machine adopts 355nm pumped UV laser device, so as to get smaller diameter of focusing spot and fine marking effect.
2. The metal absorb UV higher than infrared and therefore more suitable for UV laser marker marking on metal and glass materials compared with infrared pump machine.
3. Narrower pulse width of UV laser makes a shorter time of processing on materials, thus the materials avoid being deformed or burnt due to thermal.
4. With smaller heat affected area and more beautiful marking effect, our products UV laser marking system can meet customer with higher marking requirements.
5. The UV laser machine is equipped with safety shield, which can effectively isolate the purple radiation, to ensure the safety of UV laser marker operators.
6. UV laser machine is equipped with a professional water cooling machine, air-cooled water circulation cooling, with water-cooled high efficiency and air-cooled small size.
7. Low energy consumption, environmentally friendly, no consumables. Little affect area, no heat effect, without material burned problem.
Technical Parameters of Desktop UV Laser Marking System:
Frequency tuning Q
Min line width
Accuracy of repetition
Electrical power requirement
Applications of Desktop UV Laser Marking System:
1. Electronic components, battery chargers, electric wire, computer accessories, mobile phone accessories (mobile phone screen, LCD screen) and communication products.
2. Automobile and motorcycle spare parts, auto glass, instrument appliance, optical device, aerospace, military industry products, hardware machinery, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, sanitary ware.
3. Pharmaceutical, food, beverage and cosmetics industry.
4. Plastic, glass, crystal products, arts and crafts of surface and internal thin film etching, ceramic cutting or engraving, clocks and watches and glasses.
5. Polymer material, majority of the metal and non-metallic materials for surface processing and coating film processing, previous to light polymer materials, plastic, fire prevention materials, etc.
PP (polypropylene), PC (polycarbonate), PE (polyethylene), ABS, PA, PMMA, Silicon, Glass and Ceramics.
Types of Plastic You can Engrave with UV Laser Marking System
Poly ether ketone (PEEK).
Polyarylsulfone (PSU, PPSU).
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS).
Detail Pictures of UV Laser Marking Machine:
The front angle of UV laser marking system
The side angle of UV laser marking machine
The 3W Ultraviolet laser generator of UV laser marking machine
UV Laser Marking Machine Projects:
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.