Affordable CO2 Laser Engraving Machine 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
STJ1390 cheap CO2 laser engraving machine with 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W laser power is an entry level nonmetal laser engraver for wood, fabric, stone, glass, acrylic, paper, plastic, and any type of leather. The best CO2 laser engraver is widely used in signs, arts, crafts, gifts, shoes, toys, garments, packaging and paper industry.
What Is CO2 Laser Engraving Machine?
CO2 laser engraving machine is a type of computer numerical controlled nonmetal laser etching system that uses CO2 laser tube to output high-density laser beam for engraving & cutting. CO2 laser engravers are used for wood, fabric, leather, acrylic, plastic, plexiglass, paper, wool, rubber, crystal, ceramic tiles, jade, epoxy resin, bamboo, and more non-metallic materials. It is widely used in crafts making, advertising, decoration, clothing, leather, toys, electronic appliances, computer embroidery and cutting, models, packaging and printing, paper products, and more industries.
STJ1390 CO2 laser engraving machine is equipped with a precision water cooled CO2 laser generator which can engrave on almost any non-metal materials surface. The nonmetal laser engraving machine can also be used for cutting many different materials. With the cylinder rotary attachment, you can engrave any cylindrical object, such as cup, brush pot, musical instrument, and so on. The CO2 laser engraving system supports multiple graphic formats, such as PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, GIF, PGN, TIF, and so on. The CO2 laser machine is equipped with DSP control system for CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more professional softwares.The CO2 nonmetal laser engraver is compatible with WIN10, WIN8, WIN7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
How Does CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Work?
CO2 laser generator uses the transition between the vibration and rotation energy levels of CO2 molecules to generate laser beam, and the laser beam is transmitted and focused on the surface of the material, causing the material irradiated by the high-energy laser beam to vaporize rapidly to form pits. Use the computer to control the X-Y console to drive the laser head to move and control the laser switch as required. The image information made by the software has been stored in the computer in a certain way. When the information is read from the computer in sequence, the laser head moves along the scan trace from left to right, from top to bottom, line by line to scan back and forth, and form an engraved pattern. With high power laser, laser cut can be realized. Generally speaking, 60W laser is mainly used for engraving, 80W laser, 100W laser, 130W laser, 150W laser, and 180W laser can be used for both engraving and cutting. Of course, the laser power is adjustable during operation. Turn it down for engraving and turn it up for cutting. The level of laser power will also affect the depth of engraving and the thickness of cutting.
CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Features
1. Automatic focus lens.
2. CO2 sealed laser tube including laser powers of 60 Watts, 80 Watts, 100 Watts, 130 Watts, 150 Watts or 180 Watts.
3. Honey comb table or knife table for option.
4. Automatic up and down platform for option.
5. Profesional exhauster device.
6. Profesional cooling device.
7. Transmit files directly in CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more softwares.
8. The CO2 laser machine adopts international linear rail with high precision.
9. The CO2 laser machine owns functions of restoring from power off, continuation on break point.
CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Technical Parameters
|Model||STJ1390 / STJ9060|
|Laser Power||60W (80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W)|
|Laser Type||CO2 Glass Laser Tube|
|Power Supply||110V/220V, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Control Configuration||RDworks V8|
|Data Transfer Interface||USB|
|System Environment||WINDOWS XP, WIN 7, WIN 8, WIN 10|
|Cooling System||Water Cooling and Protection System|
|Compatible Software||CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop|
|Color Separation||Separation of cutting up to 256 colors|
Z Axis (up-down table)
CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Applications
CO2 laser engraver is designed for wood engraving, industrial prototyping, industrial engraving, sign making, medical part engraving, aerospace, architectural modeling, specialty advertising, plastics fabricating, flexo, point of purchase, rubber stamps, picture framing, gift manufacturing, bar coding, gasket cutting, textile cutting, puzzles, cabinetry, awards recognition, personalized pens, door pulls, scroll patterns cutting, games, toys, finger joints, inlays, overlays, fraternity paddles, music boxes, light switch plates, jewelry boxes, parts engraving, router templates, desk sets, scrap booking, photo albums, jewelry, crafts, and Italian charms.
Wood, acrylic, stone, bamboo, organic glass, crystal, plastic, garments, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic, glass, and other nonmetal materials.
Advertisements, gifts, crafts, arts, toys, shoes, computers, model making, garments, building, paper, packaging and printing.
CO2 Laser Engraving/Cutting Capacity
|Acrylic | Plexiglass | PMMA | Perspex||√||√|
|Organic board | Double color sheet||√||√|
|Wood | Plywood | Veneer | MDF | Balsa||√||√|
|Leather | PU | Shoe Material | Synthetic Leather | Genuine Leather||√||√|
|Fabric | Cloth | Textile||√||√|
|Carpet | Mat | Rug | Wool Felt||√||√|
|Paper | Cardboard | Chipboard | Press Board||√||√|
|Ceramic | Tile | Marble | Glass||√|
|Fiber Glass | Filter Cloth||√|
|Coated metal/anodized metal||√|
Standard Configurations of CO2 Laser Engraver
1. Laser Power: 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W, you can choose RECI laser tube with life-span of 8,000 - 10,000 hours.
2. Working Area: 1300*900mm, which can be customized as your requirements.
3. DSP Control System: Easy to operate with a few buttons.
4. High resolution laser head with high quality and long lifetime.
5. Knife Worktable: It is suitable for hard materials such as wood, acrylic, etc. You can also choose honey comb table use for soft materials such as leather, fabric, etc.
6. Water Pump: It is used for cooling laser tube to protect it with long life.
7. Exhaust Fan: Blow away the smoke.
8. Air Pump/Compressor: Cooling the laser head to avoid the materials being burned.
9. Tool Box: Including CD, user manual, and some wrenches for your work.
10. USB Cable: To connect the CO2 laser machine and computer.
Extended Configurations of CO2 Laser Engraver
Laser Head for Engraving & Cutting
CO2 Laser Tube for Laser Engraving System
CO2 Laser Engraving Projects
CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Packages
We also have CO2 laser engravers with double heads for your choice:
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Jennifer George from United StatesPosted on Mar 03, 2021This is my first CO2 laser engraver and I have to say that I am nothing but pleased with this thing. The ease of setup, configuration and use it outstanding. The engrave quality is great and I have been engraving like mad.
The user guide is phenomenal, it gives a first timer a lot of information to ensure you are successful with your engraver.
However recently software refused to work computer with not treated and I have a windows 10, so I contacted STYLECNC's tech support, they were very friendly, requested a few details and help me troubleshoot this issue remotely right away. Definitely happy about choosing to get this engraver, and if I ever have to buy another one to increase my production, I'll surely do it with the same vendor. Great buy, I definitely recommend.
- Terry A Dunlap from United StatesPosted on Jan 11, 2021Awesome, I read all the reviews and compared different laser machines before ordering this unit, I have to say that the offline option is nice. If I save the photo in the proper format on the USB, then I can set up the engraver wherever I want without connecting to the computer. I had some questions regarding the laser software so I reached out to the contact. They got back to me within one hour and answered all my questions. I engraved some items, including wood, cardboard, leather, paper, and I’m very impressed with the results. The only thing that will take practice is learning the best laser power settings, as the other reviewers had mentioned. So far I am very happy with the engraver.
- Marco Samuel from SloveniaPosted on Jan 03, 2021I have been operating this machine for a little over a year. Their service was very good. These types of machines all need regular servicing and maintenance, if you are willing to learn a little about how it all works and take care of it, I feel like it is an awesome product for the price point and it is definitely a workhorse.
- Андрій Ханик from UkrainePosted on Sep 17, 2020I can not say enough good things about this laser engaving machine. I mostly do woodworking as a hobby right now, and this laser machine takes my shop to the next level. Every piece is high quality and built to last for many years to come.
- Somsak Norvong from ThailandPosted on Aug 29, 2020I was a little concerned from reading previous feedback and I have to say the instructions were difficult to understand. But once we got this up and running, the co2 laser engraver worked like a charm and we loved it! It works as advertized and is a great begininning laser machine to learn on.
- Monrad Metzgen from BelizePosted on May 18, 2020I purchased this laser to replace a cheap 40w Chinese laser machine, I had LOTS of problems with my old 40w laser machine and I must say I am impressed. The features on this unit are worth the extra cash. And in reality, this unit is MUCH cheaper than other competitors. I initially had an issue with the unit when it arrived and the STYLECNC team was very quick to respond and help me.
- Wolfgang from GermanyPosted on Jan 31, 2020I received this co2 laser engraver for a couple months now, and it is a good machine for laser engraving beginners. I started my own business with it in August and it has already payed for itself. Works great on wood and leather, and even cuts thin wood. After a few weeks, I plan to buy a bigger power machine.
- Spotty from South AfricaPosted on Dec 23, 2019The co2 laser engraver works well with wood and leather, and so far the service is awesome, do these people not sleep.
- Tyson Wright from United StatesPosted on Feb 24, 2018I'm very pleased with my laser engraver. It does what I want it to do. The only downside was everything was in Chinese on the disc. but the supplier send me again in English, thanks for patience!
- Barkesh from IndiaPosted on Dec 17, 2017This is a great starter laser engraving machine and at reasonable cost for its size if you would like to engrave on wood or other soft materials.