Affordable 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraving Machine for Plastic, Acrylic, Glass, Rubber, Polymer
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
STJ9060 hobby laser engraver with 2x3 table top is used to cut, engrave, and etch plastic, acrylic, glass, rubber, polymer, wood for hobbyists, small business, and home shop. Now the affordable 2x3 hobby laser engraving machine for sale at cost price.
Do you have DIY hobby laser engraver kit plans or need to buy an affordable hobby laser engraving machine for plastic, acrylic, glass, rubber, polymer, wood, metal, plywood, cardboard, dieboard, chipboard, fabric, textile, leather, paper, foam, ABS, EPM, MDF, PE, PES, PUR, PVB, PVC, PUR, PMMA or PTFE? Review the 2022 new hobby laser engraver buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2022 best hobby laser engraving machines with custom hobby laser engraving service to fit your 2D/3D laser engraving projects, ideas and plans.
This type of hobby laser engraving machine is equipped with CO2 laser tube, which is used to engrave and cut signs, letters, logos, numbers and patterns on acrylic, PVC, rubber sheet, plastic, crystal, glass, wood, fabric, bamboo, oxhorn, figuline, marble, leather, jeans, cloth, double-color board, and more nonmetal materials. It is also known as laser plastic engraving machine, laser acrylic engraving machine, laser glass etching machine, laser rubber stamp machine, laser polymer stippling machine.
What Is A Plastic Laser Engraving Machine?
Laser plastic engraving machine is a type of plastic laser engraver for etching letters, logos, signs, texts, patterns or photos on Silicone, Polyamide (PA), Polyimide (PI), Polyester (PES), Polystyrene (PS), Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), Polyoxymethylene (POM), Poly ether ketone (PEEK), Polyarylsulfone (PSU, PPSU), Polymethylmetacrylate (PMMA), Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS) to make custom plastic signs, plastic tags, plastic labels, plastic disc, plastic nameplates, and more plastic engraving projects & plans. It is also known as laser plastic engraver, laser plastic etching machine.
What Is A Acrylic Laser Engraving Machine?
Laser acrylic engraving machine is a type of acrylic laser engraver for etching dates, numbers, letters, logos, patterns, photos, or prototyping on White Acrylic Sheet, Colored Acrylic Sheet, Clear Acrylic Sheet, Lucite Block Acrylic Sheet, Non-Glare Acrylic Sheet, Textured Acrylic Sheet, Mirrored Acrylic Sheet, Abrasion Resistant Acrylic Sheet, Anti-Static Acrylic Sheet, Light Diffusing Acrylic, Solar Tinted Acrylic, and Impact Modified Acrylic to make custom acrylic signs, acrylic keychain, acrylic light, acrylic plaques, acrylic blocks, acrylic photos, acrylic paint fill, acrylic invitations, and more acrylic engraving projects & plans. It is also known as laser acrylic engraver, laser acrylic etching machine.
What Is A Rubber Laser Engraving Machine?
Laser rubber engraving machine is a type of rubber laser engraver for etching logos, numbers, letters, numbers, patterns, or prototyping on Natural Rubber (NR or Isoprene), Butyl Rubber (IIR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Nitrile Rubber (NBR rubber or Buna-N), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM Rubber), Neoprene Rubber (CR), Polyurethane Rubber (AU), Viton Rubber (FKM), Silicone Rubber (Q), and Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber (HNBR) to make custom rubber stamps, silicon rubber bands, silicone rubber keypad, and more rubber engraving projects & plans. It is also known as laser rubber engraver, laser rubber stamp machine.
What Is A Glass Laser Engraving Machine?
Laser glass engraving machine is a type of glass laser engraver for etching signs, logos, numbers, letters, numbers, dates, patterns, photos, or prototyping on Float Glass, Toughened Glass, Tinted Glass, Obscured Glass, Laminated Glass, Mirrored Glass, Low E Glass, Coated Glass, Patterned & Decorative Glass, Wired Glass, Painted Glass to make personalized glass cubes, glass bottles, glass gifts, glass blocks, glass balls, glass trophies, glass awards, glass plaques, glass ornaments, and more glass engraving projects & plans. It is also known as laser glass engraver, laser glass etching machine.
What Is A Polymer Laser Engraving Machine?
Laser polymer engraving machine is a type of polymer laser engraver for stippling names, dates, serial numbers, logos, patterns, or designs on natural polymeric materials (shellac, hemp, amber, wool, cellulose, silk) and synthetic polymers (polyethylene, polystyrene, polypropylene, polyacrylonitrile, nylon, synthetic rubber, polyvinyl chloride, bakelite, phenol formaldehyde resin, neoprene, silicone, PVB) to make polymer clay, polymer guns, firearms, weapons, polymer 80 and more polymer engraving projects & plans. It is also known as laser polymer engraver, laser polymer stippling machine.
Features of 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraving Machine for Plastic, Acrylic, Glass, Rubber, Polymer
1. Working Area: 900*600mm, which can be customized according to your requirements.
2. Offline and online control system: USB interface in the control panel, which has line to connect the computer, supporting offline work, more convenient.
3. Knife worktable or Honeycomb worktable for option: Knife worktable is better for hard materials such as wood, acrylic, plastic, glass. Honeycomb worktable is nice for soft materials such as leather, fabric, etc.
4. High resolution laser head: High quality and long lifetime.
5. Water chiller: Cooling laser tube to protect it with long life.
6. Air pump: Cooling the laser head to avoid the materials to be burned.
7. Exhaust fan: Blow away the smoke.
8. Tool box: Including the CD, user manual, and some wrenches for your work.
Technical Parameters of 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraver for Plastic, Acrylic, Glass, Rubber, Polymer
|Working area||900mm*600mm (2x3 feet)|
|Laser power||60W - 100W|
|Laser type||CO2 sealed laser tube, water-cooled|
|Power supply||220V/50HZ, 110V/60HZ|
|Graphic format supported||BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, AI|
|Software supported||CorelDraw, PhotoShop, AutoCAD, TAJIMA|
|Driving system||Stepper motor|
|Optional parts||Up-down worktable, and rotary axis|
Laser Parts of 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraving Machine for Plastic, Acrylic, Glass, Rubber, Polymer
Laser Accessories of 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraver Machine for Polymer, Plastic, Acrylic, Glass, Rubber
1. Water chiller: Cooling the laser tube. The water chiller cooling effect is much better than water pump, it can extend the laser tube with longer service life.
2. Up/Down table: Motorized up and down working table 200mm.
3. Rotary Device: Engraving on cylinder, such as cup, bottle, ball, tank pencile, pen, etc.
4. Air pump: Cooling the material when engaving and cutting. Blowing the fragments of material slit, so the laser machine can cut more thicker. Blowing the exhaust gas to protect the lens not durty and destroy.
5. LCD control panel: Friendly LCD control panel in English, easy and convenience for operating. It has Start, Pause, Stop, Test, Datum, Laser, Menu, Stop buttons. You can operate with these buttons. For example, move the up and down working table, cutting, engraving, outline and others. Emergence stop can stop the laser machine immediately.
6. Exhaust fan:
a. Remove the exhaust gas from the working area, because they are unhealthy and acrid.
b. Blow the dust away, because if the dust on the lens and mirrors, it will influence the effect of engraving and cutting.
7. Honeycomb table: It can also adsorb the light materials, such as fabric, leather, cloth, just like vacuum.
8. Servo Motor and Stepping Motor:
Stepping motor is standard, Servo Motor is Optional, with more accurate, fast speed/alarm function.
9. RECI laser tube (8000-10000 hours life time, 8-10 months warranty).
Applications of 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraver for Rubber, Plastic, Acrylic, Glass, Polymer
1. Advertising industry: Organic glass cutting, signage engraving, double-color board engraving, crystal cup engraving, etc.
2. Gifts industry: Engraving beautiful words and patterns on plastic, acrylic, wood, bamboo, marble, double-color boards, density board, crystal, leather, etc.
3. Packaging/printing industry: Engraving and cutting rubber plate, double layer plate, plastic plate.
4. Leather/Garment processing industry: It can be used for series of crafts processing of complex graphics and characters, including engraving, cutting, stenciling, embroidery cutting, genuine leather, synthetic leather, artificial leather, cloth.
5. Other industries: It can be used for mold making, decorations, package engraving and so on.
|Leather/Pig leather/Cow leather/Sheep leather||√||√|
|Organic board / Double color plate||√||√|
Laser Engraved & Cut Projects by 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraver for Glass, Plastic, Acrylic, Rubber, Polymer
Laser Stippling Polymer Glock Grip for Guns
Hobby Laser Engraver for Wood Box Engraving Cutting Projects
Hobby Laser Engraver for Glass Engraving Projects
Hobby Laser Engraver for Acrylic Engraving Cutting Projects
Laser Engraved Rubber Stamps
Hobby Laser Engraver for Plastic Engraving Cutting Projects
Hobby Laser Engraving Machine for Russian Dolls Projects
Package of 2x3 Hobby Laser Engraver for Acrylic, Plastic, Glass, Rubber, Polymer
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Philip from United StatesPosted on Jun 16, 2020A great laser engraver with CNC. I used for a few minutes. It is easy to operate. Very impressed with the detail of engraving produced. Don't expect quick engraving times for full size images, but text can be done in seconds depending on size.
- Tyler Miner from United StatesPosted on May 01, 2020I have received this laser engraving machine for a couple weeks now, and it is a good machine for laser engraving beginners. I started my own business with it in May and it has already payed for itself. Works great on wood and leather, and even cuts thin wood.
Overall quality of machine is good, I haven't had any issues with it. Worked great from the very beginning when I set it up.
- Matthew from CanadaPosted on Mar 13, 2020I really like this hobby laser engraver, it works perfect for what I need. I followed the English manuals, and did three jobs with my own logos. One was on wood. One was on leather. One was on acrylic. All came out as well as I expected.
- Joshua from United KingdomPosted on Oct 28, 2019It was very easy to use and worked fantastic for engraving leather knife sheaths. Over the course of a day with plenty of long breaks in between each knife sheath I engraved ten sheathes with a logo which took approx five minutes apiece.