300W Metal and Nonmetal Laser Cutting Machine for Sale
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
Metal & nonmetal laser cutting machine with 300W CO2 laser tube is a new designed laser cutter for thin metals and nonmetals, such as stainless steel, alloy, acrylic, leather, plywood, MDF, wood.
Advantages of Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutting Machine:
1. Economical with cost-effective metal and nonmetal laser cutting machine.
2. Stable machine's quality, with comprehensive cutting applications (stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy, arcylic, wood, MDf, plywood, etc.).
3. Lower investment cost, lower operating cost and lower maintance cost.
4. Non-contact height-adjusting configuration enables to cut almost all materials with lowest cost.
5. Working table: Open blade with special treated material. Never fray and easy operation, suitable for all kinds of hard materials.
6. Steady chassis: Stability and precision during high speed work.
7. Moving system adopts Taiwan HIWIN linear guide and precision gear, matched up with advanced stepper motor to ensure the working accuracy.
8. High efficiency tube with stable laser path, life time around 10,000 hours.
Technical Parameters of Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutting Machine:
300W beam combining laser tube
Stepper motor and drivers
Mirror and lense
America mirror and lense
Dust collector system
Max 35mm according to the materials
Minimum shaping character
"Chinese: 2×2mm English: 1×1mm"
220v, 2 phase, 50Hz
Graphic format supported
Applications of Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutter Machine:
Features of Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutter Machine:
1. Control box .
2. Hard steel blade table to bear heavy duty materials.
3. RD6332M control system to control the metal/nonmetal cutting with high efficiency.
4. RD sensor to control the laser head height-adjusted according to the materials' surface.
5. High power water chiller make the work more safe and guarantee the laser tube last long service time.
6. Adopts Yongli beam combinned laser tube, enough power to cut thin metal and thicker nonmetal materials.
Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutting System Projects:
Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutting Table Package:
Delivery and After-Sale Service for Metal & Nonmetal Laser Cutting Machine:
After you confirm the order, we will figure out the delivery date according to the model and production schedule. For general models, we will arrange production in 7 days and we will notify you of the exact phase of production process.
We guarantee all of our laser cutting machines have a one-year warranty (quick-wear parts not included).
Numerous feedbacks from our clients have proven that our laser cutting machines are stable in performance with rare malfunction. However, we would like to handle it as follows once malfunction occurs:
1. We guarantee we will give you a clear reply within 24 hours.
2. Customer service staff will assist and guide you to analyze the malfunction in order to locate the cause.
3. If the malfunction is caused by improper operation on software and other soft faults, we will help you to solve the problem online.
4. If a certain part is damaged, we will deliver a replacement part to you as soon as possible, so you can replace it by yourself, reducing unnecessary time cost.
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Sean Mahmood from United KingdomPosted on Mar 10, 2022Good purchase. Very powerful tool. About heavier and bulkier than I expected but that's not really a complaint. I used the machine to cut some store wall panels (10mm 4x8 full sheet plywood and 1mm galvanized steel sheet) into smaller shapes. It did a very good job cutting. This will be a good laser cutter to have around for more uses. Good value for the money.
- Sebastian from AustraliaPosted on Feb 25, 2020This is a great machine and worth the money. The software is really user friendly and takes some time to get the hang of. It can be used offline, but I don’t use that feature. I used the laptop with software, plugged everything together and it worked right away. Software does the job very well. I have not had any problems with software. Everything has been working smoothly and I have cut 1.5mm SS and 20mm plywood with it and other various items, so I’ve already made my money back on the machine in less than a month. It's really an amazing laser cutter for metal and wood.
- Mario Giron from United StatesPosted on Apr 26, 2017All is excellent, this laser cutter is as easy to use as it says. I am very pleased with the unit, it has a great range of sizes, and it's working well. Recommend.