Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robots in Auto Manufacturing
Fiber laser welding robots are widely used in the metal fabrication industry. As an automated production equipment in the new era, fiber laser welding robots gradually have the advantages of high production efficiency, high accuracy, high welding strength, small workpiece deformation and narrow welding gaps. Instead of manual welding operations. What can a fiber laser welding robot arm do?
1. Swing function: Welding work is a three-dimensional omni-directional swinging work, setting internal adjustable swing frequency, swing amplitude, swing type and other parameters for better welding operations.
2. Welding sensor function: equipped with welding sensor, starting point detection, welding seam tracking sensor function.
3. Anti-collision function of welding torch: When the welding head receives abnormal resistance, the robot will stop working to avoid unnecessary losses caused by continued operation.
4. Welding gun correction function: After the welding head collides with the workpiece, it can be corrected and reset by simple operations.
5. Welding sticky wire contact function: After the welding is completed, when the welding wire and the welding torch head are stuck together, the light can be released again to release the sticky wire, without the need to manually cut the welding wire.
6. Restart function after arc interruption: When arc interruption occurs in welding, the robot will return to re-start arc welding according to the specified overlap amount, without the need for manual repair welding.
The use of fiber laser welding robots has become a trend in automobile production. The use of laser welding in automobile manufacturing can not only reduce the weight of the body and improve the assembly accuracy of the body, but also greatly strengthen the strength of the body. Provide it with higher security. Here is an introduction to the application of fiber laser welding robots in the field of automobile manufacturing.
The laser welding robot also greatly improves the structural precision of the car body during seamless welding. When the car is driving, due to the bumps and squeezing of the ground, each component and structure is subjected to varying degrees of impact, which requires a high precision and strength of the overall structure of the car. Using the current laser welding technology, its dynamic and static stiffness can be improved by more than 50% compared with other welding processes, reducing noise and vibration during driving, improving ride comfort, and improving the safety performance of the car.
1. Unequal thickness laser tailor-welded blanks: The use of unequal-thick laser tailor-welded blanks for body manufacturing can reduce body weight, reduce the number of parts, improve safety and reliability, and reduce production costs.
2. Body welding: Online laser welding in the automotive industry is widely used in the assembly and connection of body stamping parts. The main applications include laser welding of the roof cover, luggage lid laser welding and frame laser welding; another important laser welding application of the car body is the laser welding of car body structural parts (including doors, body side frames and pillars, etc.) . The reason for using laser welding is to improve the strength of the car body and solve the difficulty of conventional resistance spot welding in some parts.
Fiber Laser Welding Robot for Auto Body & Frame
Fiber Laser Welding Robot Arm for Axles
Fiber Laser Welding Robot for Car Doors
Fiber Laser Welding Robot Arm for Auto Parts
3. Welding of gears and transmission parts. In addition, various parts of the gearbox can be welded on this equipment, especially the differential case and drive shaft in the car gearbox, which are often joined and welded after the production of individual parts.
The above is the application of laser welding machine in the field of automobile manufacturing. The laser welding machine for auto parts adopts the intelligent operation of robots. It collimates parallel light through a collimator and focuses on the workpiece to perform welding. With a simple universal instrument, it can perform flexible transmission and non-contact welding on precision parts that are inaccessible to large molds, which has greater flexibility in operation.