2023 Best 3D Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robot for Sale at Cost Price
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
Looking for an automatic 3D fiber laser welding robot system for automobile making, aerospace manufacturing, ship building, kitchenware, mold making and more industrial manufacturing plans & projects? Review 2023 best 6 axis industrial robotic laser beam welder machine with FANUC robot arm. Now the 3D industrial laser welding robot for sale at cost price.
What is Laser Welding Robot?
Laser welding robot is a combination of laser technology and robotics. The laser welding robot system is a 6 axis robot with high flexibility, which can complete the welding of complex workpieces, and it can adapt to the changing conditions of the workpieces. The laser system can use welding lenses, cutting lenses, scanning welding lenses and even laser cladding heads. Because of the magnetic coupling connection method, different lenses can be quickly switched to each other. Laser welding robot is also known as robotic laser welding machine, robotic laser welder, laser beam welding robot, laser beam welding is the full form of LBM, so you can also call it as LBW robot.
The welding robot is composed of three basic parts: the machine, the drive system and the control system. The machine is the base and the actuator, and some robots also have a walking mechanism. Most welding robots have 3 to 6 degrees of motion, of which the wrist usually has 1 to 3 degrees of motion. The drive system includes a power device and a transmission mechanism to make the actuator produce corresponding actions. The control system sends command signals to the drive system and actuators according to the input program, and controls them.
In order to adapt the laser beam welding robot to different purposes, the mechanical interface of an axis behind the robot is usually a connecting flange, which can be connected to different tools or end effectors. Laser beam welding robots attach welding tongs or welding (cutting) guns to the final shaft flange of industrial robots so that they can perform welding, cutting or thermal spraying.
Technical Parameters of 3D Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robot
|Model||LWR1000 / LWR1500 / LWR2000|
|Laser Power||1000W / 1500W / 2000W|
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy||±0.05mm|
|Technical Wingspan (mm)||2010mm|
|Parameters Installation||Floor Stand / Hang Upside Down|
|Laser Operating Mode||CW/QCW|
|Welding Speed Range||5KHz|
FANUC Robot Parameters for 3D Industrial Laser Welding Robot
|Control Axis||6 Axis|
|X Motion Range||1811mm|
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy||±0.03|
Melt Depth Data of 3D Fiber Laser Beam Welding Robot
|Laser Power / Melt Depth||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Galvanized Sheet|
Features & Advantages of 3D Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robot
Robotic laser welding machine is a type of 3D industrial robot that is more commonly used nowadays. It has high welding accuracy, high speed, and narrow welding seam, which is very popular in the welding field.
As we all know, traditional welding operations are relatively harmful to the human body, including MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding. MIG welder and TIG welder are arc welding, and the quality of the laser-welded project cannot be guaranteed. Many businesses start to use high-performance laser welding robots instead of manual welding operations. The robotic laser welder has high production efficiency, high welding strength, narrow welding seam, and less deformation of the workpiece. Today, let's talk about the advantages of welding robots.
Unlike the current traditional spot welding process, laser beam welding can achieve molecular bonding between two steel plates. Generally speaking, the hardness of the welded steel plate is equivalent to a whole steel plate, thereby increasing the strength of the body by 30% and the accuracy of the body The same is greatly improved. Of course, the practical significance of laser welding does not stop there. Generally speaking, the bumps from the ground when the vehicle is traveling on the road will be converted into thousands of twisting motions per minute to test the body. If the body combination accuracy and strength are not enough, the abnormal frequency and noise in the car will be frequent, and it may be serious. This can cause damage to the parts installed on the vehicle, such as the gearbox, front and rear axles, or breakage of the body.
FANUC Robot Arms
FANUC industrial robot from America, high positioning accuracy, large welding range, and six axis linkage to realize welding of 3D parts.
Raytool Laser Welding Head
The BW210 series has a WD version for 1.5KW diode laser and a WF version for 1.5KW fiber laser to meet different customer requirements to reduce procurement costs.
Raycus Laser Source for Welding
• High Electro-optic Conversion Efficiency.
• High reliability, long service life.
• Maintenance-free Operation.
TongFei Chiller for Laser Welding
• Dual cooling function.
• Real-time alarm.
• Machine protection.
Laser welding is characterized by extremely small deformation of the welded workpiece, almost no connection gap, and high welding depth/width ratio, so the welding quality is higher than traditional welding methods. Through electronic computer processing, according to different welding objects and requirements, such as welding seam tracking, defect detection, welding seam quality monitoring and other projects are realized, and the welding process parameters are adjusted through feedback control to realize automatic laser welding. Therefore, laser welding is a very technologically advanced manufacturing process.
1. The power and size of the laser focus can be dynamically adjusted according to the processing requirements, and the processing process can be monitored in real time to achieve various application possibilities.
2. The beam spot is small, and the processing accuracy is doubled. The heat affected zone is extremely small, the weld quality is high, and it is not easy to produce shrinkage, deformation, embrittlement and thermal cracking and other thermal side effects. The laser welding molten pool purification effect can purify the weld metal, and the mechanical properties of the weld are equal to or better than the base metal.
Fiber Laser Welding Robot Arm
3. The use of optical fiber to transport the laser, so that the energy source and the processing equipment can be separated from the space without difficulty. The light energy generated by the laser can be transmitted to a long distance station through a small diameter optical fiber, and the workpiece can be welded through a robot.
4. A robotic laser welding machine can replace 3 to 4 resistance welding robots. If you make full use of laser welding technology to process a car body, the cost of tooling investment, weldment preparation, material consumption, and body sealing will be reduced by approximately At US$200, the utilization rate of steel can be increased by 50%. The use of robotic laser beam welding machine can save a lot of prototypes and tooling equipment, so that the workshop area is halved and investment is saved.
Customize welding fixtures according to customer needs to ensure the machining accuracy of the workpiece.
At this point, everyone should have an in-depth understanding of the advantages of laser welding robots. The robot can change the programming and teaching according to different workpieces to complete multiple tasks. It greatly reduces the cost of workpiece processing and ensures the production efficiency of enterprises, so it is widely used. With the needs of industrial development, The robotic laser welding system will create more possibilities for mankind in future.
Laser Welding Types
3D Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robot Applications
Laser welding robots are becoming more and more intelligent, and now they have become high-end products in the welding field, and they are very popular in the precision welding industry. Robotic laser welders are designed for welding various metals and alloy materials, and are suitable for precision welding of various metal parts. They have been widely used in high-end industries such as instrumentation, electromechanical products, aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, and automobile manufacturing.
Laser welding robots have been widely used in the automobile manufacturing industry. The welding of automobile chassis, seat frames, guide rails, mufflers and torque converters has been widely used, especially in automobile chassis welding production. Toyota has decided to use spot welding as a standard to equip all its spot welding robots in Japan and overseas. Using this technology can improve the quality of welding, so even trying to use it to replace some arc welding operations. The movement time in short distances is also greatly shortened. The company recently launched a low-height spot welding robot, which is used to weld lower parts of the car body. This short spot welding robot can also be assembled with a taller robot to jointly process the upper part of the car body, thereby shortening the length of the entire welding production line.
Robotic laser welder are used in various industries due to their high repeatability, good reliability, and strong applicability. At present, the manufacturing process of aerospace products is still labor-intensive, complicated in procedures, and poor working conditions, supplemented by a large number of tooling fixtures and manual manufacturing. The lack of automated production capacity has become a bottleneck restricting the improvement of the reliability and production capacity of weapons and equipment. The application of industrial robots in aerospace manufacturing enterprises for automated production is of great significance to the transformation and upgrading of enterprise production models and the improvement of advanced equipment manufacturing capabilities. Welding is an important link in the manufacturing process of aerospace products. The role of laser welding robots is extremely important.
The use of laser welding robots in the kitchenware industry has become a development trend. Many manufacturers have used laser beam welding robots in the manufacture of hardware kitchenware, especially the welding of the outer covers of large kitchenware such as range hoods, sinks, and baking boxes, which has improved production efficiency and got a good result.
In order to make stainless steel kitchenware more beautiful and meet the corresponding needs of the public, the robotic laser welder uses high-power continuous seamless welding to achieve better results, without any consumables, and simple and convenient operation. Laser welding has the features of fast welding speed, small deformation of the workpiece, large weld fusion ratio, fine grain size, simple post-weld processing, and good weld quality. It can weld the same or different materials or refractory materials in various environments .
In the materials for embedded kitchenware, through thickening and double-layer stainless steel design, the product itself has improved anti-fall and anti-corrosion effects. In addition, the thickened stainless steel design is more resistant to high temperatures and impacts than most plastic electrical appliances, which not only prolongs the use time of the product, but also significantly improves the safety of use. In the processing of embedded kitchen utensils, in order to achieve better welding results, more and more home appliance companies adopt laser welding technology.
Robot laser welding technology is broad in the manufacturing market
The world's major industrialized countries attach great importance to the role of welding research institutions, and basically form a three-level research and development system of university research institutes and enterprises. All major industrial developed countries have established welding research institutes, such as the British Welding Research Institute (TWI), the American Edison Welding Research Institute (EWI), the French Welding Research Institute (FWI), and the Japanese Connection and Welding Research Institute (JRWI) , The Barton Electric Welding Institute (PEWI) of Ukraine, the Welding Research Institute (ISF) of the University of Aachen in Germany, and the Welding Research and Training Center (SLV) of the German Welding Society (DVS), etc. The research center is located in the KITCH of Korea Institute of Industrial Production Technology (KAIST) of Korea Institute of Modern Science and Technology (KAIST). They all belong to national welding research institutions.
3D Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robot Projects & Plans
3D Industrial Fiber Laser Welding Robot for Car Body Welding
3D Fiber Laser Welding Robot for Auto Parts Welding
3D Laser Welding Robot for Kitchenware Welding
3D Industrial Laser Welding Robot for Sheet Metal & Tube Welding Projects
Future of 3D Industrial Laser Welding Robot
The future research directions of robotic laser welding technology mainly include:
1. Intelligent welding process control system. The development of electronic technology, computer microelectronics and automation technology has promoted the development of welding automation technology. In particular, the introduction of unit technologies such as numerical control technology, flexible manufacturing technology and information processing technology has promoted the revolutionary development of welding automation technology;
2. Carry out research on the best control methods, including linear and various nonlinear controls. The most representative ones are the fuzzy control, neural network control of the welding process, and the research of expert system;
3. Welding flexibility technology. Combine various optical, mechanical and electrical technologies with welding technology to achieve precise and flexible welding. The use of microelectronics technology to transform traditional welding process equipment is the fundamental way to improve the level of welding automation. Equipped with various welding machinery and equipment with numerical control technology to improve its level of flexibility;
4. The combination of welding robot and expert system realizes functions such as automatic path planning, automatic trajectory correction, and automatic penetration control;
5. Improve the reliability, quality stability and control of the welding power source, as well as excellent dynamics. Develop and develop high-performance welding machines that can adjust arc movement, wire feeding and welding gun posture, detect the beginning of the weld slope, temperature field, molten pool state, and penetration, and provide welding specification parameters in a timely manner, and actively develop a computer for the welding process. Simulation technology makes welding technology evolve from "skills" to "science".
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- De Glenmont from United StatesPosted on Jun 29, 2021I run an auto repair shop in US, I bought this laser welding robot to weld auto parts & accessories. Although a bit expensive, but this unit is awesome. Works very well. I’m a pro welder and this was easy to learn and set up. I welded the chassis on my trailer. Easy to use and powerful. Does everything it’s supposed to and performs great so far.