Top Searches: laser engraver
Things To Consider When Buying Chinese Laser Engravers
What is Chinese Laser Engraver?
A Chinese laser engraver is a cheap laser engraving system made in China with CNC controller that adopts fiber or CO2 laser beam to etch letters, numbers, pictures, patterns, signs and logos on metal, wood, MDF, plywood, leather, stone, acrylic, textile, and fabric. Chinese laser engravers are used for industrial production, school education, small shop, home shop, small business, home business, and hobbyists with low cost, high speed, and high precision.
Types by Working Areas: 6040, 9060, 1390, 1325.
Types by Styles: Mini types, Small types, Hobby types, Portable types, Tabletop types, Desktop types, Large format types.
Types by Laser Sources: CO2 laser engravers, Fiber laser engravers, UV laser engravers.
Types by Engraving Materials: Laser metal engravers, laser wood engravers, laser stone engravers, laser acrylic engravers, laser plastic engravers, laser leather engravers, laser fabric engravers, laser jeans engravers, laser glass engravers.
Chinese laser engravers are used for marking & etching acrylic, delrin, films & foils, glass, rubber, wood, MDF, plywood, plastic, laminate, leather, metal, paper, foam & filters, stone, fabric, textiles.
Laser engraving machines made in China are used in industrial manufacturing applications, school education, small businesses, home business, small shop and home shop for Architectural Models, Fablabs & Education, Medical Technology, Smartphones and Laptops, Rubber Stamps industry, Awards & Trophies, Packaging Design, Giveaways, Sign & Displays, Automotive Industry, Electronics Industry, Signage, Ball bearing, Mechanical engineering, Jewelry industry, Watches industry, Barcodes serial numbers, Dataplates, Machining.
Chinese laser engraving machines support the files format such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PLT, CDR, DMG, DXF, PAT, CDT, CLK, DEX, CSL, CMX, AI, WPG, WMF, EMF, CGM, SVG, SVGZ, PCT, FMV, GEM, and CMX.
CorelDraw, Photoshop and AutoCAD can be used for Chinese laser engraving systems.
|Laser Power||20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 200W, 280W, 300W|
|Laser Brand||IPG, Raycus, JPT, RECI, MAX|
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser, Fiber Laser, UV Laser|
|Price Range||$2,000.00 - $80,000.00|
$3800.00 - $4200.00
Deep laser engraving machine for metal with 50 watt fiber laser source is the best way for deep engraving metal (guns, firearms, parts, tools, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, brass) and nonmetal surface. The fiber laser engraving system can also cut thin metals. Now the fiber laser metal engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
$3500.00 - $5500.00
STJ1390 cheap CO2 laser engraving machine with 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W laser power is an entry level nonmetal laser engraver for wood, fabric, stone, glass, acrylic, paper, plastic, and any type of leather. The best CO2 laser engraver is widely used in signs, arts, crafts, gifts, shoes, toys, garments, packaging and paper industry.
$4200.00 - $5800.00
Affordable fiber laser engraver for color marking is designed to etch black, white, grey, and colors on metals of stainless steel, titanium, and chromium. Now the best rotary color laser engraving machine for sale at cost price.
$3000.00 - $5500.00
2022 best CO2 laser engraver with rotary attachment (rotary axis) is used for cutting & engraving cylinders, round and conical objects, such as YETI mugs, cups, ramblers, baseball bats, glasses, bottles and so on. Now the best rotary laser engraver for sale at an affordable price.
$2600.00 - $3600.00
Are you looking forward to DIY laser wood engraver plans or need to buy an affordable laser wood engraving machine for beginners in 2022? Review the top rated wood laser engraver buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2022 best laser engraving machines for wood with custom wood engraving and cutting service, expert ratings, and cost price to fit your 2D/3D laser etching & burning wood projects, ideas and plans within your budget.
$2600.00 - $3600.00
2022 best small laser engraver is an entry level laser engraving machine with compact structure for beginners to engrave, etch, and cut crafts, arts, gifts of wood, MDF, acrylic, crystal, plastic, glass, paper, leather, fabric or stone in small business, small shop, home business, home shop. Now the cheapest mini laser etching machine for sale at low price.
$6000.00 - $7200.00
Industrial 4x8 laser stone engraving machine is a 48 x 96 inch laser engraving table to etch marble, granite, gravestone, headstone, tombstone, slate, jade, pebbles, rocks, bricks. Now the 4x8 industrial stone laser engraver for sale at affordable price.
$3800.00 - $6500.00
Affordable laser engraver with CO2 laser tube is designed for cutting, etching & engraving genuine leather, synthetic leather, leatherette, fabric, textile, paper, cardboard, jeans, fibers and more flexible materials, which is also known as laser leather engraving machine, laser fabric engraver, laser paper engraver, laser jeans engraving machine. Now the cheap laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
$4000.00 - $6500.00
2022 best CO2 laser marking machine is used for engraving plastic, acrylic, glass. Now the affordable CO2 desktop laser marking system for sale at cost price.
$19800.00 - $22000.00
The best 100W IPG fiber laser metal engraving machine is used for engraving logos, signs, letters, numbers, patterns or photos on metal surface such as steel, aluminum, copper, alloy, silver, gold. Now the cheap metal laser engraver for sale at affordable price within your budget.
- Showing 10 results on 1 page
Feature Stories & Articles
Aug 26, 2022Looking for 2022 top rated affordable laser engraver with rotary attachment for custom YETI cups, mugs, ramblers, or tumblers with best budget? Review 2022 best laser engraving machine buying guide to personalized cups, tumblers, ramblers, and mugs of stainless steel, glass, ceramic, titanium, aluminum, copper, brass, silver, gold, wood, plastic, acrylic, paper, stoneware, melamine with letters, logos, signs, monograms, names, vinyls, glitters, patterns, and pictures.
May 11, 2022You may run into some problems in the use of laser engraver, we'll analyse 19 most common laser engraving machine problems and give you the right solutions.
May 19, 2022When you have an idea to buy an affordable laser engraver cutting machine to start your business, you should know what is a laser cutter engraving machine? what is it used for? how does it work? how much does it cost? how to buy it within your budget?
May 30, 2022Before you buy CO2 laser machine for engraving & cutting, you should know what is it? how does it work? how much does it cost? how to buy it within your budget.
May 20, 2022Except for marking black, white, gray, the MOPA fiber laser marking system can also etch colors (orange, yellow, red, purple, blue, green) on stainless steel, chrome, and titanium. Today, we will explore how does a fiber laser engraver mark different colors on stainless steel.
May 17, 2022Looking for an affordable CO2 or fiber laser engraving machine for custom jewelry maker with hobbyists or business to make money? Need a CNC laser jewelry etching & engraving machine for beginners? Review the guide to buy 2022 best laser engravers for personalized jewelry gift & jewelry box making with metal, silver, gold, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, titanium, glass, stone, acrylic, wood, silicon, wafer, zircon, ceramic, film and more.
May 17, 2022Laser engraver vs CNC router, what is the best for your engraving plans or projects? Review the guide to a comparison of CNC engraving machine and laser engraving machine.
May 19, 2022Looking for a laser engraver to engrave logos, signs, names, tags, patterns or photos on knife blade blanks or knife handles? Review 2022 best CO2 or fiber laser engravers for knives with 3d deep engraving, online flying engraving, color engraving and black white engraving.
Jul 28, 2022Are you troubled by how to set up a CO2 laser engraving cutting machine? We have summed up 12 easy-to-follow steps on how to assemble a CO2 laser machine with pictures & videos.
Jul 26, 2022Is it worth buying a laser engraver? It's a thing to consider before starting DIY personalized crafts, arts, gifts, daily necessities with custom laser engraving to make money.
Chinese Laser Engraver Reviews & Testimonials
- Billy Angell from United StatesPosted on Sep 07, 2022The crystal engraver arrived safely packaged. Everything was secured with foam and therefore no component had even the smallest damage. The individual components make a high-quality and robust impression right from the start. There are also many accessories as you can use, here you have everything you need and you do not have to buy anything extra.
The entire assembly was completed within 30 minutes. The instructions for this unit are very readable in English, and every smallest step is individually illustrated and therefore easy to carry out. The assembled machine also makes a good impression. Everything is well and nothing rattles. All 4 feet stand securely and are level. The bed frame is very stable and the laser can be easily moved in all directions.
When it came to the software, it is free and easy to use. You do not have to spend money on other paid software.
After a few YouTube tutorials about the STJ-3KC engraver, which was admittedly very helpful, I ventured straight into the first test. I connected my laptop to the machine, the program recognized my laser engraver directly, and also automatically recognized and mapped the working area of 300x400mm. On the Internet you can find files that you can download free of charge, which are ideal for carrying out a test. I opened one of these files with software, adjusted the dimensions to the crystal trophy I wanted to etch, adjusted the strength of the laser, pressed start and the laser started. Be sure to put on the supplied glasses to avoid damage to your eyes. All I can say about the other settings is learning by doing. It is a very complex subject that cannot be mastered like a pro in a few hours. When I look at my result, I do not think it looks that bad for the first try. The program in combination with the laser engraving machine will be able to get a lot more performance out of it, so I will still have some room for improvement.
- Zilna from AustraliaPosted on Jul 06, 2022This crystal engraver is compact and lightweight, easy to move. All parts seem to be well made. Took me some time to set it up. The software initial set went along smooth for a beginner with an easy-to-follow instructions. I have been using the subsurface laser engraving machine on personalized 3D crystal landscape and made a few custom items for my family. It did great jobs and I have been impressed.
- Nikki from United StatesPosted on Jun 15, 2022My husband is starting a custom gun building business and he has to make a mark on the completed firearm to stay in accordance with the law of ATF. I searched for weeks and made some feature comparisons and finally decided to give the ST-50F a chance. Took 7 days for shipping. Got it on June 9. How easy and precise the fiber laser engraver fits together makes it worth the money. This unit works great for small gun parts. Rotary laser engraved marks have surprised me. So far it has performed better than expected.
- Masahiro Kamei from United StatesPosted on Mar 08, 2022Very good fiber laser engraver. It's portable, easy to carry and move. On receipt, I was slightly concerned about some damage to the shipping container, but once I opened it, the system was so well-packed that it made no difference. Assembly was easy and probably add a secondary platform from Thorlabs or Newport to improve the precision by which targets may be placed for etching, which I anticipate going as easily as placing the guides that came with the system. Software and driver installation was easy and now it's a matter of adjusting to the quirks and limitations of EZCAD. The foot pedal seems to do nothing and it is not even mentioned in the documentation. Mechanically, there is only one way for it go in, so that's not the issue. In consequence, I have it on a switched outlet and I further safeguard against accidents by unplugging it when not in use. Does very well on the business card targets provided. Etched Ni-steel test target, but slightly faint. If deep etching steel, go 50W.
- Dean B Vigil from United StatesPosted on Aug 16, 2021This is new for me, I am a gun DIYer and wanted to have a way to customize my pieces. There is quite a learning curve but that is expected. I purchased this unit as an intro to the gun engraving. The engraver was easy to assemble thanks to well written instructions and bagged parts. Easy to use and lots of fun. So far I am really enjoying creating projects. The quality of the laser engraved guns is excellent.
- Madison from AustraliaPosted on May 17, 2021Great customer service, very responsive to emails and helping sort out any issues. The mini fiber laser engraver is well built and easy to use. I absolutely love the finished work. Very easy to put together. Took me about 30 minutes to put together and another 20 minutes to figure out how to use the software. I bought this to personalize the wedding gifts. The price was good for a beginner.
- Raymond Todd from United StatesPosted on Apr 09, 2021The sales person, Nina was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. The quality of the 50 Watt Laser is top notch. I purchased all the options and got automatic focus, which adjusts height automatically based on thickness of material. I was skeptical about buying a unit overseas, but Nina helped me with peace of mind in making my purchase. So far after a few months of using it, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and the price is low compared to equivalent USA models. It took me over 1 year to make this purchase after extensive research and looks like I made the right decision, although this is my first laser machine, so I do not have any other experience or use of a fiber laser engraver to compare. Bottom line is it works great and was easy to setup with videos Nina sent and other videos found on YouTube.
- Terry A Dunlap from United StatesPosted on Apr 05, 2021Stop looking at other laser machines this is the machine you are looking for.
If you are looking to buy your first fiber laser engraver for metal: This is the engraver you should get.
If you already have a fiber laser engraving machine and looking to add to your collection: This is the engraver you should get.
If you have another engraver but it is not very good: This is the engraver you should get.
If you are debating whether you should get this machine: This is the engraver you should get.
You are not going to find a better engraver at this price point. Period. This machine is actually underpriced for the quality it outputs.
I bought my first fiber laser marking machine over a year and a half ago after doing extensive research (as you are most likely doing now) I purchased an STJ-50F. I was very excited to enter into this new area of metal deep engraving. Set up took all of about 10 minutes if that. Everything was packed securely and did not have any damage and they include a ton of extras in the box including laser protective glasses.
I started my first test deep engraving which is a logo on the gun barrels and I watched details laid down with pure astonishment. The engravings came out so neat and clean, I showed them to everyone. By this time I was hooked.
After a couple of months I decided to buy the other three fiber laser engravers (two sets of STJ-50F and one set of STJ-50F-Desktop). I was also excited to get that as well. The STJ-50F is virtually maintenance free. I have never done anything to this machine. Never had any problems. Like this one all my STJ-50F are stock without any issues.
With that being said, as I write this my very first STJ-50F power supply didn't work. I contacted support. The lady I chatted with was extremely pleasant to talk to and just made me much more happy in my choice to continue supporting this company. Within a few minutes she has removed the trouble for me remotely.
Now that is some awesome customer service. (Some companies take a few days to get a hold of, but not STYLECNC).
I am very happy with my STJ-50F and very glad I chose to start my deep metal engraving venture with this machine. Had I started with something else in this price range I might not still be doing metal engraving as this requires virtually no troubleshooting other then the metal engraving parameter setting in EZCAD software.
The quality this machine outputs is amazing, The engravings are clean and smooth (as long as you have your settings right in EZCAD software).
I can not recommend this machine enough if you are a beginner, experienced or even looking for the right machine to start or grow up your business at an affordable price. Choose the STJ-50F. You can not go wrong and will not be disappointed.
- John K Rennie from AustraliaPosted on Apr 03, 2021Arrived on Saturday. This laser is easy to assemble and use right out of the packing box. Works great on fabric, leather, and wood. End results have been awesome so far. The CO2 laser marker is able to do many different things. I will test and share in future. Overall, I like it.
- Josh Patterson from United KingdomPosted on Apr 02, 2021This 3D laser engraver was purchased to expand our one line custom designed product business. I love the easy to use fast set up that really let us jump right into releasing product to the market. It’s high quality and affordable price is perfect for small businesses like ours or the everyday enthusiast.
It is fairly easy to use. So far it pretty good once you get the hang of it and figure out what setting. The instructions with English were easy enough to understand.
Overall it’s a wonderful product that is sure to be put to great use. Really looking forward to future versions of this machine.
- Zachary Bell from United KingdomPosted on Feb 27, 2021I have now owned this laser metal engraving machine for 8 months. I use it on a daily basis and have made well over 2000 items, meaning the cost of engraving each is around 20 cents. How can that be a bad thing?. I have not upgraded or changed anything. I have upgraded my review to 5 stars, because even though there were some software issues in the beginning, there is literally no better machine for the money.
- Paul Szurlej from CanadaPosted on Jan 02, 2021I bought this portable laser marking machine and was pleasantly surprised with the detail of the engravings. It is a small space and I learned to play around with the pictures to get them as big as possible. I also found that I can engrave a second time because the program will show you where the mid-point is and where the engraving block will be. You can line up fairly accurately where you want to mark and mark words to go with a picture or a second picture. All in all, a fun little machine with pretty easy program to use.
- Hasnain Shuja from United StatesPosted on Jan 01, 2021What an amazing fiber laser machine, I have to say I am very impressed with the amount of detail this machine can achieve, its able to connect with my laptop application is very easy to use although it's not very well explained it is easy to figure out what does what, I was able to get this up and running in no time at all.
- Kiran from PalestinePosted on Dec 07, 2020Set up was easy in 15 minutes. There is a learning curve but once you understand how to operate this machine, it will be lots of fun. And the fiber laser engraver is easy to use, and as long as you are a beginner with a little bit of computer savvy, you should have no problems with this unit. I think it's made well and worth checking out if it fits into your budget. I would call it a 5 star buy for price vs quality and features.
- Trần Hạo Nam from VietnamPosted on Dec 03, 2020I bought the fiber laser marking machine as I was intrigued on how well it would work for the price it is. I am so glad that I did, it's an amazing laser machine. It can etch an area of about 7.9 inches square with amazing detail.
Software is easy to download and install, drivers etc. Also included in the drivers package is software for the engraving process. Once it's connected up the software takes minutes to get your head around. You can find the centre of the engraver and also the rectangular shape of what your pattern will be which is very handy for positioning.
- Humberto Brito from GermanyPosted on Nov 20, 2020I bought this laser marking machine for engraving on anodized aluminum, stainless steels. The software included, called EZ Cad, it is surprisingly easy to use and powerful. It came with Windows 7 ultimate.
- Alex Terranova from United StatesPosted on Nov 12, 2020We ordered this laser engraving machine from STYLECNC to engrave parts for our company. The seller provided me with tracking info for the shipment when requested. I received the laser machine two days early, very Impressed with the quality, very well built. I have not used one before I contacted the seller for help and was up and running. Beautiful engraving and easy to use. I can't beat the price. Reliable seller. No worries here!
- Shehoney Arandia from QatarPosted on Nov 08, 2020Always when I had some questions, STYLECNC answered me as soon as possible. STYLECNC gave me a lot of advice of all types such as technical things. I can only recommend. Communication was perfect and also they helped me with choosing fare which was the best option for me. Lots of thanks. I am very satisfied with this product and this order. The laser engraving machine is fully functional :) GREAT.
- Valeriy M.Lipatov from RussiaPosted on Nov 07, 2020Although I have only had the device for a few days, I am very impressed with the device. The Laser was packaged carefully and securely. There was zero damage and setup was not difficult. I had some minor software difficulties and the seller responded to my questions very quickly (taking into account the time-zone differences). One exceptionally nice add-on that they include is a group of 5 videos on the included CD to show you how to set the system up as well as a short manual.
- David Connerley from United StatesPosted on Nov 06, 2020The 3d laser marking machine I purchased was nicely packaged. I am very satisfied with the quality of the machine. If I have any problems I will contact the seller and inform them about it and I am very sure they will provide me with all the support. This is one of the best buying experience I ever had. Many Thanks to the seller for their customer care and support. I definitely will come back to this company for more buying. I highly recommend STYLECNC.