Everything You Need To Know About The Best Laser Engravers In 2021?
A laser engraver is a type of laser engraving system with CNC (Computer Number Controlled) controller that adopts laser beam to engrave letters, numbers, pictures, patterns, signs and logos on Metal, Wood, Leather, Stone, Acrylic, Textile, etc. Laser engraver is mainly used for industrial production, school education, small shop, home shop, small business, home business and hobbyists.
Types by Table Size:
Mini laser engravers, Small laser engravers, Hobby laser engravers, Portable laser engravers, Tabletop laser engravers, Desktop laser engravers, Large format laser engravers.
Types by Laser Source:
CO2 laser engravers, Fiber laser engravers, UV laser engravers.
Types by Engraving Materials:
Metal laser engravers, Wood laser engravers, Stone laser engravers, Acrylic laser engravers, Plastic laser engravers, Leather laser engravers, Glass laser engravers.
Laser engraving machines support the files such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PLT, CDR, DMG, DXF, PAT, CDT, CLK, DEX, CSL, CMX, AI, WPG, WMF, EMF, CGM, SVG, SVGZ, PCT, FMV, GEM, CMX, etc.
CorelDraw, Photoshop and AutoCAD can be used for laser engraving systems.
Laser Engravers are used for Engraving Acrylic, Delrin, Films & Foils, Glass, Rubber, Wood, Plastics, Laminates, Leather, Metal, Paper, Foam & Filters, Stone, Textiles, etc.
Laser engraving machines can be used in industrial manufacturing applications, school education, small businesses, home business, small shop and home shop for Architectural Models, Fablabs & Education, Medical Technology, Smartphones and Laptops, Rubber Stamps industry, Awards & Trophies, Packaging Design, Giveaways, Sign & Displays, Automotive Industry, Electronics Industry, Signage, Ball bearing, Mechanical engineering, Jewelry industry, Watches industry, Barcodes serial numbers, Dataplates, Machining.
|Laser Power||20W ~ 300W|
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser, Fiber Laser, UV Laser|
|Price Range||$2,000.00 ~ $80,000.00|
- No. 1
Model Number: STJ-50F-Desktop
Sale Price: $3900.00 to $16000.00
Deep laser engraving machine for metal with 50 Watt fiber laser source is mainly used for deep engraving on metal surface (guns, firearms, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, brass) and nonmetal surface. The fiber laser engraving system can also cut thin metals. Now the fiber laser metal engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
- No. 2
Model Number: STJ1390
Sale Price: $3500.00 to $5500.00
STJ1390 CO2 laser engraving machine with 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W laser power is an entry level laser engraver for wood, fabric, leather, glass, acrylic, paper, plastic, stone, etc. The best CO2 laser engraver machine is widely used in signs, arts, crafts, gifts, shoes, toys, garments, packaging and paper industry.
- No. 3
Model Number: STJ-20FM-Mini
Sale Price: $5500.00 to $6280.00
Affordable fiber laser engraving machine for color marking is designed for marking and engraving black, white, grey, colors on metal surface such as stainless steel, titanium, etc. Now the best color laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
- No. 4
Model Number: STJ9060
Sale Price: $2600.00 to $3600.00
Are you looking forward to DIY wood laser engraver plans or need to buy an affordable laser wood engraving machine for beginners in 2021? Review the top rated laser wood engraver buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2021 best laser engravers for wood with custom CNC laser wood engraving service, expert ratings, and cost price to fit your 2D/3D laser etching wood projects, ideas and plans within your budget.
- No. 5
Model Number: STJ1390
Sale Price: $3000.00 to $5500.00
2021 best CO2 laser engraver with rotary attachment (rotary axis) is used for engraving cylinders, round and conical objects, such as YETI mugs, cups, ramblers, baseball bats, glasses, bottles and so on. Now the best rotary laser engraver for sale at an affordable price.
- No. 6
Model Number: STJ9060
Sale Price: $2600.00 to $3600.00
The compact mini laser engraver is an entry level laser engraving machine for beginners with engraving, etching and cutting crafts, arts, gifts of wood, MDF, acrylic, crystal, plastic, glass, paper, leather, fabric or stone in small business, small shop, home business, home shop. Now the compact small laser engraver for sale at low price.
- No. 7
Model Number: STJ1390-2
Sale Price: $3800.00 to $6500.00
Affordable laser engraver with double heads can be used for cutting, etching and engraving leather, fabric, textile, paper, jeans, fibers and other flexible materials. Now the cheap laser engraver for sale at affordable price.
- No. 8
Model Number: STJ1325S
Sale Price: $6000.00 to $7200.00
Marble, granite and stone laser engraving machine is mainly designed for stone engraving, which includes marble, granite, gravestone, headstone, tombstone. Now the stone laser engraving machine for sale at low price.
- No. 9
Model Number: STJ-100F
Sale Price: $20200.00 to $22000.00
The best laser metal engraving machine with 100W IPG fiber laser source is used for engraving logos, signs, letters, numbers, patterns or pictures on metal surface such as steel, aluminum, copper, alloy, silver, gold, etc. Now the best metal laser engraver for sale with affordable price.
- No. 10
Model Number: STJ-30C
Sale Price: $4400.00 to $8000.00
Desktop CO2 laser marking machine is used for non-metal engraving such as wood, leather and glass, now the CO2 desktop laser marker machine for sale at an affordable price.
- Showing 10 results on 1 page
Jan 06, 2021Looking for a laser engraver for YETI Ramblers, YETI Tumblers, YETI Cups or YETI Mugs? Check out 2021 best laser engraving machine buying guide to YETI Tumblers, Ramblers, Mugs or Cups.
Jun 21, 2019In the use of laser engraving machine, you may run into some problems and don't know how to solve the problem, STYLECNC will take you to analyse the 19 most common laser engraving machine problems and give you the right solutions.
Feb 26, 2021When you have an idea to buy an affordable laser engraver or laser cutter to start your business, you should know what is a laser cutting machine or laser engraving machine? what is it used for? how does it work? how much does it cost? how to buy it within your budget?
Feb 25, 2020Before you buy a CO2 laser machine for engraving and cutting, you should know what is a CO2 laser machine? how does a CO2 laser machine work? how much does a CO2 laser machine cost? how to buy an affordable CO2 laser machine within your budget.
Jan 06, 2021Looking for a laser engraver to engrave logos, signs, names, tags, patterns or photos on knife blade blanks or knife handles? Check out 2021 best CO2 or fiber laser engravers for knives with 3d deep engraving, online flying engraving, color engraving and black white engraving.
Feb 27, 2021Are you troubled by how to setup CO2 laser engraving cutting machine? We have summed up 12 steps on how to install CO2 laser machine with pictures and videos.
Apr 21, 2021Laser wood engraving cutting machines are not as good as CNC routers for woodworking, we will make a comparison of laser wood engraving cutting machine and CNC wood router.
Mar 02, 2020When you have an idea to engrave and cut wood projects at home, you should buy a CO2 laser engraver for wood or a CO2 laser cutter for wood, so you can start your laser engraving and cutting projects.
Feb 26, 2021When you operate a laser engraver or laser cutter, you should pay attention to the warnings and cautions, STYLECNC will take you to learn what you should know when operating a laser engraving cutting machine?
Nov 11, 2019STJ1390 laser engraving machine from STYLECNC is the best laser engraver for small business in UK, the customer from UK bought the laser engraver for woodcrafts engraving in the home shop.
Expert Reviews and Testimonials
- Montague from United KingdomPosted on Mar 12, 2021An excellent choice. This small laser engraver is perfect for all the crafts and projects I want to do. Easy to set up, it was engraving on day one. I've already engraved, cut, and worked on wood, leather, acrylic, and glass. My laptop was all I needed for the software (too easy to use) and it connected effortlessly in minutes. I can't say enough. I even bought the roller add-on and added logos to bottles and glassware. This is gonna be fun for a long time.
- Jennifer George from United StatesPosted on Mar 03, 2021This is my first CO2 laser engraver and I have to say that I am nothing but pleased with this thing. The ease of setup, configuration and use it outstanding. The engrave quality is great and I have been engraving like mad.
The user guide is phenomenal, it gives a first timer a lot of information to ensure you are successful with your engraver.
However recently software refused to work computer with not treated and I have a windows 10, so I contacted STYLECNC's tech support, they were very friendly, requested a few details and help me troubleshoot this issue remotely right away. Definitely happy about choosing to get this engraver, and if I ever have to buy another one to increase my production, I'll surely do it with the same vendor. Great buy, I definitely recommend.
- Terry A Dunlap from United StatesPosted on Jan 11, 2021Awesome, I read all the reviews and compared different laser machines before ordering this unit, I have to say that the offline option is nice. If I save the photo in the proper format on the USB, then I can set up the engraver wherever I want without connecting to the computer. I had some questions regarding the laser software so I reached out to the contact. They got back to me within one hour and answered all my questions. I engraved some items, including wood, cardboard, leather, paper, and I’m very impressed with the results. The only thing that will take practice is learning the best laser power settings, as the other reviewers had mentioned. So far I am very happy with the engraver.
- Marco Samuel from SloveniaPosted on Jan 03, 2021I have been operating this machine for a little over a year. Their service was very good. These types of machines all need regular servicing and maintenance, if you are willing to learn a little about how it all works and take care of it, I feel like it is an awesome product for the price point and it is definitely a workhorse.
- Jacob from United StatesPosted on Oct 27, 2020I purchased this unit to create customized ornaments and momento items for craft shows. It was setup easily. Learning the best settings for what I wanted to create was a little bit harder and required a few test pieces before I sorted it out. Now I've had this laser engraver for 20 days now and I feel like I've used it enough to know the pros and cons. I use it all the time, and sell some of the items I've engraved on it. It's a great value.