Affordable 4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine for Sale at Cost Price
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
Low cost 4x8 CO2 laser cutting machine 300W is used to engrave and cut hard nonmetal materials such as wood, plywood, MDF, plastic, acrylic, color plates, ABS, and rubber. Now the affordable 4x8 CO2 laser cutter for sale at cost price.
Features and Advantages of 4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine 300W
1. The CO2 laser cutting machine adopts open-type worktable, which is widely used in cutting and engraving large size materials with high precision and speed, such as advertising, light industry, woodworking, arts and crafts.
2. Powerful stepper motors and high imported HIWIN linear guide ensure the fast speed and stability.
3. DSP control: RD6442 control system with high speed, stability, anti-interference ability. Advanced USB control and Flash Disk (U Disk) off-computer control system are optional.
4. Independent R&D efficient laser power: New high-voltage switch-mode, PWM master control technology, which is more stable.
5. Professional software for laser machine, which can support PLT, DXF, BMP, AI, DSF formats, it is applicable for drawing programs such as Corel Draw, PhotoShop, Auto-CAD, etc.
6. The CO2 laser cutting machine has 512 memory which will allow to save and store files in the machine and can work without connecting computer.
7. Good design of dust-proof structure for X, Y axis to ensure longer life of the machine.
8. The stability and integrity design idea with advanced industry cooling system and water alarm Automatic Protection Function, improve the stability and safety of continuous operate. Perfect dust, pollution prevention design greatly improve the overall stability of the machine.
9. Using flying path design, unique structure, small optical path deviation, high stability, easy to adjust.
10. Optical Accessories adopts best imported K9 mirrors and ante focusing mirrors whose reflectivity and transmittance is the best with more detailed spot, more cutting edge .
Technical Parameters of 4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine 300W
1300mmx2500mm (4x8 feet)
Laser Power Control
10%-100% software setting
Min Shaping Character
Graphic Format Supported
BMP, AI, DST, CDR, PLT, DXF, JPG, PGN
CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, LaserCut, Tajima
AC 110-220V ± 10%, 50-60Hz
Standard Accessories of 4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine 300W
- CE standard
- 1300mm*2500mm working area
- 80W - 300W CO2 laser tube
- Ruida controller
- USB offline
- Leadshine 573S15-L motor
- 3ND583 driver
- Taiwan Hiwin rail guide
- Shanghai Fulong belt
- Singapore lens and mirrors
- Blade table
- Red point
- Air pump ACO-009
- Water chiller CW6000
- Dust collector 550w
- Standard tool box
Optional Parts of 4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine 300W
- Rotary attachment
- Honey comb worktable
- Motorized up-down table(Z axis)
Details of 4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine 300W
4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine Applications
CO2 laser cutter applicable industries:
CO2 laser cutter is used for cloth, leather, toys, computer embroidery cutting, mould, crafts, bamboo and wood, advertising and building decoration, packaging and printing, paper products industries.
CO2 laser cutter applicable materials:
CO2 laser cutter is available for engraving and cutting hard nonmetal materials such as acrylic, color plates, ABS board, rubber, plastic, cloth toys, leather, wool, crystal, glass, ceramic tile, jade, bamboo, wood, etc.
4x8 CO2 Laser Cutting Machine Projects
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Steve Chambers from South AfricaPosted on Aug 23, 2020Before purchasing this co2 laser cutting machine, I have done a lot of research. I investigated specs and reviews that I could find. finally i chose this machine, because it has high quality, when I received the machine, it was great.
- Oscar J Talamas from United StatesPosted on Jun 14, 2018We started with a $1200 laser cutter and outgrew it fast. We moved up to this one and have found it to have more capability. Now I believe STYLECNC's seller told me "you get what you pay". LOL.