Everything You Need To Know About The Best CNC Routers In 2021?
CNC router is a kind of power machine tool with CNC (Computer Number Controlled) system, which is mainly used in industrial manufacturing, school education, small businesses, home business, small shop and home shop for automatic engraving, carving, cutting, milling, drilling and grooving on different materials, such as wood, stone, plastics, acrylic, glass, ACM, copper, brass, aluminum, PVC, foam, MDF, etc. It is a typical product of CAD/CAM integration. It integrates editing, typesetting, and engraving functions. It can quickly and easily apply various materials (such as plexiglass board, PVC board, ABS board, multilayer board, two-color board, foam board, PCB printed circuit board, high elasticity, low melting point soft material, rubber, light guide plate, metal, mahogany, teak and other hard wood, marble, white marble, etc.) Carved realistic, delicate and durable Two-dimensional graphic text and three-dimensional relief. As an automatic processing equipment, it must be supported by professional routing software integrating CAD/CAM. The in-depth penetration of CNC machines in various fields puts forward higher and higher requirements for machining auxiliary design and CNC routing software.
Top 10 best selling CNC routers of 2021 include mini types, small types, tabletop types, desktop types, benchtop types, hobby types, 3 axis types, ATC types, 4th axis types, rotary axis types, 4 axis types, 5 axis types, smart CNC types.
Have a look at the versatile application possibilities of top 10 best top rated CNC routers of 2021.
2D Carving, 3D Carving, Woodworking, Stoneworks, Acrylic Fabrication, Aluminum Fabrication, Architectural Millwork, Aerospace, Cabinetry, Exhibits and Fixtures, Sign Making, Cabinet Making, Furniture Production.
1. Advertisement and gift production: used to carve all kinds of two-color plate signs, plexiglass, Vante's stone doorplates, three-dimensional signs, decorative gifts, light boxes, two-color statues, embossed medals, wall-mounted lamp houses, light guide plate carvings light house, organic board embossed three-dimensional door head, etc.
2. Woodworking: various kinds of softwood, hardwood, mahogany, density board, solid wood board, composite board, multi-layer board, planed board, cork, native wood and other wood embossing carving, cutting, hollowing and other processes.
3. Carving of decorative products.
4. Furniture industry: plane carving, solid wood furniture carving, solid wood art mural carving, solid wood carving, MDF paint-free door carving, kitchen window door making.
5. Mould industry: engraving button and embossing molds, printing and bronzing molds, injection molds, blow molds, stamping molds, eye molds, etc.
6. Tobacco industry: used for packaging cigarette case anti-counterfeiting signs, template making and cigarette wheel making.
7. Circuit production, drilling and slot milling in the development of printed circuit board (PCB) products.
8. Automobile industry: tire mold, car lamp mold and decoration mold making.
9. Minting industry: production of anti-counterfeiting molds for banknote printing and watermarking and coin molds.
10. Packaging industry: hot stamping of luggage and packaging of carton boxes.
11. Model making industry: making sand table models, house models, etc.
12. Production of various employee badges, various house plates, and signboards.
13. Seal industry: seal engraving of various fonts and materials
14. Shipbuilding industry: plane layout of cabin board and signs making.
15. Mechanical processing industry: routing of dial wheels and rulers.
16. Camera aperture zoom parts and scale processing.
17. Processing of complex parts such as the valve plate of the water tank compressor.
18. Machining of hydraulic pump shaft stator sealing oil groove.
19, EDM machine tool electrical board milling.
20. Printing industry: used in the production of concave-convex plates.
21. Manufacture of watch case moulds for watch announcements.
22. There are many examples of pastry mold making.
23. Machining of gear levers for motorcycles.
24. Golf header and thread making.
25. Inkstone artistic carving.
26. Bathroom faucet carving.
27. Lettering on bowling ball surface.
28. Fine carving of jewelry.
29. Smoking utensils carving.
30. Sole mold making.
|Table Sizes||2' x 3', 2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'|
|Types||Wood, Metal, Stone, Acrylic, PVC, ABS, MDF, Plastic|
|Capabilities||2D carving, 2.5D carving, 3D carving|
|Softwares||Type3, Ucancam, Artcam, Alphcam, Cabinet vision|
|Control Systems||Mach3, Nc-studio, Syntec, DSP, Siemens, Nk200, Nk260, NK300|
|Price Range||$2,000.00 - $180,000.00|
Error 1: When opening the software, the computer prompts "Failed to open the card, please check the card" prompt.
1. Check whether the driver of the board is installed, or change the board to a PCI slot.
2. Reinstall the two data cables and check if there is any broken needle.
3. There is a problem with the Weihong card, replace the card.
Error 2: When opening the software, it prompts: three-axis alarm, initialization error signal.
1. Check whether the two data lines of the computer and the machine are connected properly.
2. Check whether the fuse of the adapter board in the control box is burned out, and replace the fuse.
3. Check whether the power supply is normal.
Error 3: Misalignment occurs during routing, or the size is wrong.
1. Check whether the path of the routing software is correct or not.
2. Check the gap size of the screw rod and whether the fastening screw of the polished rod is loose.
3. Check whether the software parameter settings are correct.
Error 4: When the X-axis moves for a certain period, the Z-axis does not lift the bit, but presses to go up but go down.
1. Check whether the Z-axis motor is operating normally, the power and the size of the drive current.
2. Check whether the Z-axis motor cable has poor contact or intermittent disconnection.
3. Check whether the distance of lifting the bit is set.
Error 5: The spindle motor does not rotate or reverses.
1. Check the parameter settings of the inverter.
2. Whether the signal wire of the inverter is connected reversely.
Error 6: The phenomenon of smashing the bit appears.
1. The power of the Z-axis motor is not enough, and the coupling is loose.
2. The current of the Z-axis driver is too small, or the signal wire is connected incorrectly.
3. The data cable is not connected properly.
Error 7: When opening the software and booting, the axis turns off.
1. The problem of the driver or the poor connection of the computer output signal line.
2. The motor wire is in poor contact.
Error 8: The machine is not powered on when it is turned on.
1. Check whether the start button wire is connected well and whether the button is burned out.
2. Check whether the AC contactor is short-circuited or burned out.
Error 9: When the button moves, the axis only moves in one direction.
1. Check whether the data line is normal and whether the data line socket is properly inserted.
2. Check whether there is any false welding in the motor circuit.
Error 10: The software cannot be opened normally, and the engraved objects are deformed.
1. Reinstall the new system and software.
2. Check whether the X, Y axis screw rods and screws are loose.
3. There is an error with the routing path.
CNC router is a precision numerical control machine tool, and the necessary daily maintenance is very important to the service life and accuracy of the machine. Please follow the following requirements for maintenance:
1. When the machine is running, be sure to ensure that the cooling water is clean and the water pump is working properly. Never make the water-cooled spindle motor lack water; replace the cooling water regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high; if the working environment temperature is too low in winter, you can add antifreeze to the water in the water tank.
2. When the machine is working, use the oil pump to add lubricating oil to the oil circuit; every time the machine is used, pay attention to cleaning up, be sure to clean up the dust on the platform and transmission system, and remove the nut on the spindle and the sawdust in the spring tool holder clean up; check the oil circuit system of the machine regularly (weekly) to avoid the machine running unsmoothly due to the blockage of the oil circuit.
(Note: The X, Y, Z axis guide rails are maintained with engine oil; the screw part is added with high-speed butter; if the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the screw and the guide rail (square guide rail or round guide rail) should be washed with gasoline first clean, and then add oil, otherwise it will cause excessive resistance in the transmission part of the machine and cause the machine to displace.)
3. When performing maintenance and inspection on electrical appliances, be sure to cut off the power supply, wait until there is no display on the display screen and the main circuit power indicator light goes out before proceeding.
Regularly (weekly) check whether the wiring on the distribution box and the machine is loose, and clean the electrical components such as relays and AC contactors with higher switching frequency. If there is any abnormal operation, repair or replace it in time .
- No. 1
$2580.00 - $3000.00
2021 best desktop CNC router with 4th axis rotary table is an entry level CNC router kit designed for for craftsman, home shop, hobby, small business, advertising, woodworking, arts, gifts, crafts, sign making and mold making, now the affordable 4th axis CNC router machine for sale at cost price.
- No. 2
$4580.00 - $5500.00
STM1325 Cheap CNC wood router kit is a type of flatbed wood CNC machine for beginners with 4x8 combo vacuum and T-slot table top. Let us review and start making an offer at the lowest price for affordable 4x8 wood CNC router kits which make as standard.
- No. 3
$5380.00 - $10180.00
2021 top rated 4x8 CNC router machine with 48x96 inches table size is used for wood door making, cabinet making, sign making, furniture making, decorations, 3D arts, 3D crafts, and more 2D/3D woodworking projects & plans. Now the best 4x8 wood CNC machine for sale at affordable price.
- No. 4
$2800.00 - $3500.00
4th rotary axis hobby CNC router for sign making is the best hobby CNC machine for small shop, home business, and craftsman. The rotary 4th axis CNC router machine is used for custom signs & signage or DIY signs with wood, acrylic, PVC, MDF, plastic, foam, copper, aluminum.
- No. 5
$3680.00 - $4500.00
Low cost 3 axis CNC router kit with 4x4 table size (STG1212) is used for flatbed carving and cutting wood furniture, gifts, boxes, models, arts and crafts, signs, logos, jewelry carving, now the best 4x4 CNC router table for sale at an affordable price.
- No. 6
$11580.00 - $14380.00
Multi-spindles 4x8 CNC router table is the best wood CNC machine kit with 4 feet by 8 feet working table (48x96 inches or 1300x2500 millimeters) for custom woodworking. Now the affordable 4x8 CNC wood router table for sale at cost price.
- No. 7
$100000.00 - $110000.00
2021 top rated 5 axis CNC router is designed for 3D modeling, cutting, and mold making, including automotive foam mold, ship model, building model, metalloid moulds, 3D carving and 3D cutting of large-scale instruments. Now the best five-axis CNC router for sale at cost price within your budget.
- No. 8
$18000.00 - $23000.00
4x8 ATC CNC router machine adopts rotary automatic tool changer kit with tool magazine of 10 tools, the router bits can automatically change to fit different works according to your requirements. The 4x8 CNC router table with ATC spindle kit is used for 2D/3D machining of woodworking, cabinet making, door making, mold making, wood arts, wood crafts.
- No. 9
$22800.00 - $38000.00
2021 best 4 axis CNC router machine is designed for 3D curved surface carving, 4 axis is refer to X-Y-Z-A, X-Y-Z-B or X-Y-Z-C, 4 axis are linked, the four axis can work at the same time. Now the affordable 4 axis CNC router for sale at cost price.
- No. 10
$15000.00 - $20000.00
Multi head CNC router machine with multi spindle and rotary table is used for 3D CNC machining of cylinders, stair balusters, stair spindles, statue, buddha, furniture feet, table legs, newel posts, corbel, baseball bats, arts & crafts, and more rotary woodworking projects. Now 2021 top rated multi spindle CNC router machine for sale at affordable price.
- Showing 10 results on 1 page
Jan 06, 2021Find 2021 best CNC routers for 2D/3D aluminum parts machining, aluminum mold making, aluminum sheet cutting, aluminum plate cutting, aluminum composite panel cutting, aluminum relief carving and other aluminium fabrication.
Nov 27, 2020In the use of CNC router machine, you will encounter a variety of troubles, how to solve these problems? STYLECNC will take you to learn the 22 most common CNC router problems and solutions.
Mar 12, 2021This guide will help you to understand what is a CNC router? how does it work? what are the types? what is it used for? how much does it cost? how to choose a CNC router table? how to buy a CNC router machine?
Mar 24, 2021How to choose a right 3 axis, 4 axis, or 5 axis CNC router machine for your CNC routing projects, ideas or plans? Let us get into the differences between 3 axis, 4 axis and 5 axis CNC machines.
Mar 12, 2021Looking for the best CNC machine for 2D/3D woodworking plans in 2021, follow the practical guide to the top reviewed wood CNC machines to start or grow your business in modern furniture making, cabinet making, door making, sign making, wood crafts and other popular custom woodworking projects.
Feb 24, 2021The most common linear guide rails include square guide rails (profile guide rails) and round guide rails. We will make a comparison between them and help you to choose the right guide rail components to DIY or build your CNC router machine.
Aug 31, 2021Most people only consider the low cost when choosing a CNC router machine. However, we really need to consider both the price and applicability. If you buy a CNC machine at a cheap price, but it is not suitable for your work, then it's just like a pile of scrap iron.
May 01, 2021When using a computerized router machine, basic precautions and safety tips should always be followed with the CNC router safety guidelines and rules to reduce risk of injury and protect yourself & others.
Apr 28, 2021Different CNC router tools will be used for different materials, projects or plans. You may worry about how to choose the right CNC tools, CNC bits or CNC cutters? You will get details from this tooling guide to CNC tools, bits, and cutters.
May 01, 2021Before you make projects with a CNC router machine, take some time to learn the user practical guide for beginners, you will get the basic skills on how to use a CNC routing machine.
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Sean Mahmood from United KingdomPosted on Aug 10, 2021This was my first time to own a CNC within my budget and I have used CNC router service near me before. I'm so happy with it. It was easy assemble and so far it's been really easy to use. It's taken some time getting used to the settings but we are getting the hang of it. This product exceeds our expectations by far. Safe to say this was a good choice.
- Robert Salazar from CanadaPosted on Aug 08, 2021Product as advertised. For someone with no experience or any idea about CNC, I managed to get carvings on solid wood and MDF. Lots of trial and error with figuring out what settings to use for different woodworking projects. Machine running 12 hours continuously on testing sample materials with no problems. It's an awesome desktop CNC router for woodworking, but with patience on controller and software, it will work beautifully.
- JimBarr from United StatesPosted on May 29, 2021I purchased the STM1325-R1 CNC router about a year ago, due to COVID and shipping to US it took until May to receive but I'm not complaining about that. I realized after receiving the machine that I could have gotten the same machine with MACH 3 instead of their standard DSP control system. Because MACH 3 is considered standard in US, I was able to switch the machine over to M3 with the guidance of their engineer. They sent me the parts and guided me through the changeout procedure. The engineer installed MACH 3 software remotely and configured it. This is a great machine and I have made many beautiful things, like relief sculptures. It is obviously also good for parts cutout. I have had some issues with the vacuum system that we are still working out. Being new to using a CNC I was not aware that the vacuum motors were not rated for continuous use, they are primarily to hold down sheets of goods to cut nested parts that will take less than an hour or so. Not to be used for holding down work while relief sculpting, takes much too long and will burn up the motors. Many thanks to Nina, one of their sales representatives and Mike their engineer.
- Muhammad John from United KingdomPosted on May 05, 2021Although not that easy to setup, the instructions were very well made. Took about 2 hours. As a novice, I learned more about the desktop CNC router by building it, and I believe that has helped me as I work with it. I would probably buy it again as a beginner machine, but might choose a stiffer build for a second machine. Great folks with excellent support. Their Youtube Channel is a wealth of information, and some experts there are quite unselfish with their time.
- Beau Genders from AustraliaPosted on May 02, 2021This is an amazing rotary CNC router machine. I can't say enough good things about it. I think my favorite thing about the router lathe is that you have to assemble from scratch. It will give you a true understanding of all of the components and how the machine functions. Take your time and follow the manual and you will have no troubles. I think the most impressive feature is the instructions. I'm a craftsman for woodworking. I used with the DSP controller and I am extremely happy with that as well.
- Terry B Doyal from CanadaPosted on Mar 31, 2021I've helped my brother to assemble a mini CNC router for hobby, and that got me interested in one myself. I went with the prover because I felt the upgrades were worth the extra money and I was correct. I purchased directly from STYLECNC because at the time they were running a special which gave additional savings, and they have additional discounts on later purchases. Besides the added limit switches and tools, it was easy to assemble. I'm still a beginner but this machine seems great. I've also ordered the laser engraver for it and I can already see myself buy more accessories to get the most out of my investment. I've had questions and emailed STYLECNC multiple times and they have responded within 24 hours. With that kind of customer service, I feel confident recommending this CNC machine.
- Debra J Strauss from United StatesPosted on Mar 22, 2021It is a very nice design, easy to put together, all be it in about 2 hours. I am attempting to use the CNC router for stone relief carving. Still learning the best configuration for this, but it looks promising.
My CNC recently developed a fault, which I reported to STYLECNC under its guarantee scheme.
I have been very pleasantly surprised with the speed, courtesy and and friendly customer technical support. Having emailed proof of purchase and pictures/video of the nature of the fault, involving an email dialogue with a STYLECNC support engineer. A replacement part is being sent to me from China at no cost to me. If only other companies provided this level of customer service.
- HERNAN PEREZ from United StatesPosted on Jan 27, 2021I have to say enough good about this CNC machine for wood. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but when I got the wood CNC machine, my fears disappeared. I'm not an experts but every part that I know about personally was of good quality, building this machine gave me the knowledge of the mechanics of CNC if I could do it over, I would buy this CNC kit again without any hesitation at all.
- Zachary from United StatesPosted on Jan 21, 2021Long story short, I'm really happy with the five axis CNC router, it runs really well and the I've found the software SYNTEC easy to follow. Any questions I had were answered promptly and when you contact the help desk, it's Mike that responds and his suggestions are simple to follow and always right on point. If you're thinking about getting into CNC, I highly recommend STYLECNC.
- Gerard Sambets from United StatesPosted on Jan 13, 2021I spent two years researching these types of products before purchasing the 6090 CNC router for wood signs making. Just finished my first project, a test sign with some graphics and I am impressed with this machine. Worked the first time out of the box by just following the instructions (which could be improved) and the machine went to work carving out the sign. The basic carving and design went well, though I have a lot of work to do in getting used to the software part of it (used the wrong bit I think and made the sign too small for the fonts used). Many of the items I'd researched on the web made me think that this would be a huge generator of sawdust and extremely loud - like every other machine of it's ilk. However, this machine really isn't that loud, I set it to running in a closed garage and could barely hear it inside the house at all. In normal mode, it took an hour and six minutes to carve this little sign, so it's not a quick thing for those of you without patience. But my first impression is that it is well worth the money, I'm happy so far.