9 Tips You Should Know When Operating A Laser Engraver
Laser engraving machine is a tool that uses numerical control technology as the basis and laser as the processing medium for engraving. The physical degeneration of the material to be processed by the instantaneous melting and vaporization under the irradiation of laser engraving can enable the laser engraving to achieve the purpose of processing. Laser engraving is the use of laser technology to engrave characters on an object. The characters engraved by this technology have no nicks, the surface of the object is still smooth, and the writing will not wear out.
Laser engraving machine includes a laser and a gas nozzle on its output light path. One end of the gas nozzle is a window, and the other end is a nozzle coaxial with the laser and the optical path. The side of the gas nozzle is connected with a gas pipe, especially the gas pipe and the air or oxygen source. Connection, the pressure of the air or oxygen source is 0.1～0.3MPa, the inner wall of the said nozzle is cylindrical, its diameter is 1.2～3mm, and the length is 1～8mm; the oxygen in the oxygen source accounts for it 60% of the total volume, a reflector is placed on the optical path between the laser and the gas nozzle, which can improve the efficiency of engraving, make the surface of the engraved place smooth and round, and quickly reduce the temperature of the non-metallic material to be engraved , To reduce the deformation and internal stress of the engraved object; it can be widely used in the field of fine engraving of various non-metallic materials.
Laser engraving is mainly carried out on the surface of the object, and it is divided into two types: bitmap engraving and vector engraving:
Bitmap engraving: We first carry out the screen processing of the graphics we need to engrave in PHOTOSHOP and convert them into monochrome BMP format, and then open the graphics file in the dedicated laser engraving and cutting software. According to the material we are processing, we can set the appropriate parameters, and then click to run, the laser engraving machine will engrave according to the dot matrix effect produced by the graphic file.
Vector engraving: Use vector software such as Coreldraw, AutoCad, Illustrator and other typesetting design, and export the graphics to PLT, DXF, AI format, marking machine, and then use the special laser cutting and engraving software to open the graphic file and send it to laser engraver machine.
9 tips you should know when operating a laser engraving machine
1. When using automatic focal length, pay attention to the auto focus stick must be fastened, otherwise the work table will be top to laser.
2. When the laser engraving machine is working, it is forbidden to open the cover.
3. The process of opening smoke, smoke blowing equipment.
4. When engraving wood and paper, we must pay attention to the engraving speed to avoid fire.
5. In the initial stage, the user first carries out red light positioning.
6. When processing thin boards and mutable materials, we should adjust the small 1mm of the variable amplitude water.
7. When cutting and machining, the workpiece should be used more than 2 centimeters from the worktable.
8. Reflection lens and focal lens cleaning: two fingers pinch the reflection lens. The other hand has a camera lens cleaning paper to clean the lens.
9. When the vector files are usually engraved, the resolution should be higher, and the resolution should be selected at a lower point when the object is engraved.