The handheld laser welding machine features the best fiber laser beam, high quality welding seam, high welding speed and without consumables. The handheld laser welder is widely used in welding thin stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, brass, gold, silver, iron, aluminum, other sheet metals and metal tubes. The portable handheld laser welding machine will take over the traditional argon arc welding and electric welding technology.
LW1000 laser welding machine is a portable welding equipment which couples the high energy fiber laser beams into the optical fiber, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding. It’s more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site. The laser beam can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, it can do multi-beam processing at the same time, it provides the conditions for high precise welding.
Advantages of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
1. Handheld welding head is equipped with 1000 watt fiber laser, flexible, enabling outdoor welding.
2. Fast welding speed, 2~10 times faster than traditional welding.
3. The welding seam smooth and beautiful, large depth, small taper, don’t need polish, save time.
4. No deformation or welding scar, firm welding of the workpiece.
5. Laser welding has less consumables, low energy consumption and long service life.
6. Safety, easy operation and more environmentally friendly.
Technical Parameters of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Laser Wave Length
Standard 10M/Maximum 15M
Welding Speed Range
Industrial Water Chiller Inside
Working Environment Temperature Range
Humidity Range of Working Environment
< 70% No Condensation
Welding Thickness Recommendations
0.5 - 3mm
Welding Gap Requirements
Handheld Laser Welding Machine Features
1. High laser energy density, small thermal effect area, not easy deformation, less or no subsequent processing.
2. Top brand gold cavity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, the service life is 8 to10 years, the xenon lamp service life is more than 800 million times.
3. Easy spot welding, stack welding, splicing and continuous welding.
4. Variety of detection and protection measures using, greatly avoid the faults caused by a variety of external factors or human misuse, to protect the equipment with long-term stable operation.
5. Non-contact processing, stress free, noiseless, no pollution to the environment, which belongs to the green processing.
6. Good welding quality, smooth and beautiful appearance.
7. The communication function monitors all data of the laser.
8. It adopts a specific fiber to achieve the welding of tiny solder bumps.
9. High quality fiber laser beam, high conversion efficiency and therefore high welding speed, high aspect ratio, high strength.
10. Excellent spectral system minimizes energy loss to ensure that the laser energy of each fiber is almost the same.
11. It adopts optical fiber transmission, can realize remote welding, conveniently to equip with automatic welding workbench, manipulator, assembly line and other equipment together to work. More uniform light spot and more beautiful solder joints after the light transmission.
12. A variety of input and output signals are very easy to achieve the machine's automated production and assembly line production.
13. Solder joints non-pollution, weld strength and toughness at least equivalent to or stronger than the base metal.
14. It supports time spectroscopy and energy splitting or a combination of these two spectroscopic modes (customizable). Multi-channel fiber output, up to 4 fiber at the same time, significant cost savings, improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
15. Touch screen input, friendly human-computer interaction makes setup and operation easier. The operating system is easy to learn and easy to operate.
Auto feeding wire system for choose:
Handheld Laser Welding Machine Applications:
The handheld laser welding machine can be used for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum, gold, chromium, silver, titanium, nickel and other metals or alloys, it can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, including copper - brass, titanium - molybdenum, titanium - gold, nickel - copper, and so on.
Fiber Laser Welding
Handheld Laser Welding
Weld heat input
Work piece deformation
Bonding strength with base metal
no or few polish
no or few polish
as traditional welding
More than 2 times
as traditional welding
Safety of the operator
Impact of Environmental protection
Not environmentally friendly
Welding fault tolerance
Light spot width adjustable
Handheld laser welding machine is widely used in the kitchen cabinets, staircase elevator, shelf, oven, stainless steel door, window guardrail, distribution box, medical equipment, communications equipment, battery manufacturing, craft gifts, household and other industries.
Handheld Laser Welding Machine Projects:
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
A highly efficient welding machine for stainless steel, the laser welding machine can replace traditional welding techniques such as ultrasonic beam, high frequency resistance, RF induction and submerged arc.