Handheld laser welding machine features 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W fiber laser beam for welding joints of butt, edge, corner, tee, and lap. The handheld manual laser welder is used for welding carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron, silver, gold, and more tube & sheet metals. The portable handheld fiber laser welding machine will take over the traditional argon arc welding, MIG & TIG welding, and electric welding for metal joints.
Handheld laser welding machine is a type of portable fiber laser beam welding machine which couples the high energy fiber laser beams into the optical fiber, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding. The fiber laser welder is more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site. The manual laser beam welding can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, it can do multi-beam welding at the same time, it provides the conditions for high precise welding compared with the traditional MIG & TIG welding, electric welding, and arc welding.
1. Handheld welding head is equipped with 1000 watt fiber laser power, flexible, enabling outdoor welding.
2. Fast welding speed, 2-10 times faster than traditional welding.
3. The welding seam smooth and beautiful, large depth, small taper, don’t need polish, save time.
4. No deformation or welding scar, firm welding of the workpiece.
5. Laser welding has less consumables, low energy consumption and long service life.
6. Safety, easy operation and more environmentally friendly.
|Model||LW1000 / LW1500 / LW2000|
|Laser Power||1000W / 1500W / 2000W|
|Fiber Length||Standard 10M/Maximum 15M|
|Welding Speed Range||0-120mm/s|
|Cooling Chiller||Industrial Water Chiller Inside|
|Working Environment Temperature Range||15-35 ℃|
|Humidity Range of Working Environment||< 70% No Condensation|
|Welding Thickness Recommendations||0.5 - 3mm|
|Welding Gap Requirements||≤0.5mm|
220V/2P for 1000W and 1500W
380V/3P for 2000W
The average cost of a handheld laser welding machine is around $7,980 depending on the fiber laser powers based on the data from Google, Amazon, and STYLECNC. A cheap portable laser welder with 1000W fiber laser source is priced from $5,500 for beginners with hobbyists in home use. An affordable 1500W handheld fiber laser welding machine cost start at $7,800 for small business with low cost. The top rated portable fiber laser welder machine with 2000W handheld laser welding gun will cost $10,500 for commercial use in industrial manufacturing. The best budget 3-in-1 laser welding, cleaning, cutting machine prices range from $5,400 up to $8,000.
1. High laser energy density, small thermal effect area, not easy deformation, less or no subsequent processing.
2. Top brand gold cavity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, the service life is 8 to10 years, the xenon lamp service life is more than 800 million times.
3. Easy spot welding, stack welding, splicing and continuous welding.
4. Variety of detection and protection measures using, greatly avoid the faults caused by a variety of external factors or human misuse, to protect the equipment with long-term stable operation.
5. Non-contact processing, stress free, noiseless, no pollution to the environment, which belongs to the green processing.
6. Good welding quality, smooth and beautiful appearance.
7. The communication function monitors all data of the laser.
8. The small fiber laser welding machine adopts a specific fiber to achieve the welding of tiny solder bumps.
9. High quality fiber laser beam, high conversion efficiency and therefore high welding speed, high aspect ratio, high strength.
10. Excellent spectral system minimizes energy loss to ensure that the laser energy of each fiber is almost the same.
11. The portable laser welder adopts optical fiber transmission, can realize remote welding, conveniently to equip with automatic welding workbench, manipulator, assembly line and other equipment together to work. More uniform light spot and more beautiful solder joints after the light transmission.
12. A variety of input and output signals are very easy to achieve the machine's automated production and assembly line production.
13. Solder joints non-pollution, weld strength and toughness at least equivalent to or stronger than the base metal.
14. The manual fiber laser welder supports time spectroscopy and energy splitting or a combination of these two spectroscopic modes (customizable). Multi-channel fiber output, up to 4 fiber at the same time, significant cost savings, improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
15. Touch screen input, friendly human-computer interaction makes setup and operation easier. The operating system is easy to learn and easy to operate.
Automatic wire feeding system for option
Handheld laser welding gun is a portable welder combined with laser generator, welding system, cooling system, and automatic wire feeder to achieve stitch welding, nail welding, butt welding, lap welding, lap welding, tailoring edge welding, crimp welding, T-welding, and more types of metal joints. The hand-held laser welding gun is flexible and convenient, which can realize long-distance welding and outdoor welding. The operating mode of the hand-held welding gun enables the part to be welded in any position and at any angle. It is suitable for spot welding of various complex welded joints.
The hand-held laser welding gun is composed of a gun body, a cooling chamber and a protective gas chamber. It is not only simple and compact in structure, easy to operate and carry anywhere, but also can be easily connected to the cooling medium source and the protective gas source, so that the welding gun can be effectively cooled, and the welding area can also be effectively used. A protective gas atmosphere is formed, which makes the weld quality reliable.
Handheld laser welding machine can be used for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum, gold, chromium, silver, titanium, nickel and other metals or alloys, it can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, including copper - brass, titanium - molybdenum, titanium - gold, nickel - copper, and so on.
Fiber Laser Welding
Handheld Laser Welding
Weld heat input
Work piece deformation
Bonding strength with base metal
no or few polish
no or few polish
as traditional welding
More than 2 times
as traditional welding
Safety of the operator
Impact of Environmental protection
Not environmentally friendly
Welding fault tolerance
Light spot width adjustable
Handheld laser welder machine is widely used in the kitchen cabinets, staircase elevator, shelf, oven, stainless steel door, window guardrail, distribution box, medical equipment, communications equipment, battery manufacturing, craft gifts, household and other industries.
Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), also known as manual metal arc welding (MMAW or MMA), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW): large spatter, low utilization rate of filler metal, frequent removal of welding slag, replacement of welding rods, extremely slow speed, low production efficiency, and a strong dependence on the welder's operating skills and experience.
Metal inert gas welding, also known as MIG welding: large welding wire consumption, large heat input, welding thin plates are easily deformed and burned through, welding of medium and thick plates needs to be grooved, and the welding seam is serious and requires subsequent polishing.
Manual tungsten inert gas welding, also known as manual TIG welding: The welding seam has shallow penetration and large melting width. It can only weld thin plates and has a large amount of deformation. Large currents will also cause the tungsten electrode to melt and evaporate. Manual wire filling is difficult and inefficient.
Hand-held laser welding: simple operation, deep penetration, fast speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, small deformation, reduce the follow-up grinding process, and can weld beautiful products without a master.
Traditional manual arc welding requires experienced welders and a lot of training and research. The control device of GW air-cooled handheld laser welding machine is intuitive and concise. The machine is preset with commonly used welding parameters, and users can customize and save what they need Processing parameters, ordinary personnel can easily get started after a few hours of simple training, and they can work without a certificate.
The welding speed of traditional manual arc welding usually does not exceed 1cm/s, while the welding speed of hand-held laser welding can reach 2-10cm/s, and its efficiency is 2-10 times that of traditional manual arc welding, and at least 2 can be saved a year Labor cost. In addition, manual arc welding usually requires polishing after welding, and there is almost no need for polishing and cleaning after laser welding, which can save part of the labor cost.
Handheld laser welder can weld common steels (such as carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel), aluminum alloys, and brass. The weld seam is beautiful, no deformation, no deformation of the weldment, no need for subsequent processing. If the laser welding machine is used to weld steel, the penetration depth can reach 4mm, and if it is welding aluminum alloy or brass, the penetration depth can reach 3mm.
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.