2022 Best Wood Laser Cutter for Sale at Affordable Price
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
2022 top rated 100W laser wood cutting machine with CO2 laser tube is the cheapest laser wood cutter kit with CNC controller for beginners to engrave & cut wood (softwood, hardwood, solid wood, MDF, plywood) for crafts, 3D puzzles, letters, earrings, panels, signs, logos, arts, gifts and more designs into different 2D/3D shapes & profiles. Now the 2022 best affordable wood laser cutter for sale at cost price, free wood cutting service and support within your budget.
Are you looking forward to DIY wood laser cutter kit or need to buy an affordable laser wood cutting machine for beginners with CNC control system? Review the 2022 best laser wood cutter buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2022 best wood laser cutting machines with custom laser cutting service for wood to fit your 2D/3D laser cut wood projects, ideas and wood laser cutting plans.
What is a Wood Laser Cutter?
Laser wood cutting machine is an awesome CNC laser cutting system that adopts CO2 laser source to engrave and cut wood (solid wood, hardwood, softwood, MDF, plywood, bamboo), plastic, paper, foam, acrylic, fabric, leather and more nonmetal materials into different 2D/3D profiles and shapes. The cutting ability depends on the CO2 laser power, we have 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 280W and 300W and other CO2 laser powers for option, you can choose different laser powers and laser cutting table sizes to fit your wood cutting and engraving plans & projects. Laser wood cutting machine is also known as laser wood cutter, wood laser cutting machine, laser wood cutting system, laser wood cutting tool, wood laser cutter.
Why Choose Laser Cutter for Wood?
A wood laser cutter is easy to engrave and cut wood with CNC controller. Just a few easy-to-follow steps, you can cut out a wood project with the power tool. Unlike a table saw, the laser cutting technology adopts non-contact cutting, which can minimize cutting deformation, will not cause cracks on the wood, and reduce material waste. Moreover, the laser cutting speed and accuracy is more higher than manual and traditional cutting methods, and the incision and edge is smooth, no need to polish later. It's the best edge cutter for wood. With a rotary tool, it can even cut 3D cyliners. These are incomparable with traditional cutting methods for wood. Relatively speaking, the laser cutter is the most cost-effective cutting method for wood.
How to Use a Wood Laser Cutter for Beginners?
Laser wood cutting has the advantages of high precision, narrow cutting seam, high speed, and smooth cutting edge, which is different from circular saw blade to cut wood. However, because the laser focus energy melts the wood, there will be blackening during the cutting process, that is, the cutting edge is carbonized.
The first thing to note is that if you are cutting a thicker wood board, it is difficult to not blacken it, but after my test, I conclude that the wood board with a thickness of 5mm or less can be cut without much blackening, while 5mm The above depends on the situation, the following is a detailed description of what to do to prevent the laser wood cutting from turning black:
Maybe everyone knows that to avoid the carbonization effect of laser cutting, use high speed and low power. This is correct, but some are misunderstood. Some users think that the faster the speed, the better, and the lower the power, the better. In order to reduce the blackening, use fast and low power to cut multiple times. This is very bad, and the carbonization effect may be darker than normal.
Our low power and fast speed must ensure that the wooden board can be cut through at one time. The faster the speed is, the better, and the lower the power, the better. However, if the power is reduced and multiple cuttings are required, the carbonization phenomenon is actually more serious. Because the cut part will be burnt a second time, the more you cut, the more serious the carbonization.
So the first thing to pay attention to is to ensure that it is cut in one time, not secondary cutting, to avoid secondary damage.
Fast speed and low power are contradictory. The faster the speed, the more difficult it is to cut through, and the lower the power, the more difficult it is to cut through. We have to prioritize between the two. According to our experience, fast speed is more important than low power. Use larger power to try the fastest speed that can be cut through. Of course, this needs to be tested to get the best value. The following is the data we tested with STYLECNC's 80W CO2 laser cutting machine.
To cut 3mm glulam boards, we use 55% power and 45mm/s speed. Under this parameter, there is basically no blackening. We use 40% power and 45mm/s speed to cut 2mm plywood. We used 65% power to cut the 5mm plywood at a speed of 20mm/s. The 5mm wood board has started to turn black, but the situation is okay, and the hands are still not dirty. And we tried the maximum cutting thickness of this laser cutting machine, 18mm solid wood panels. Maximum power, turtle speed... (80 Watts is impractical, if you want to cut thick wooden boards, you can buy a 150 Watts CO2 laser tube), it's already dark, and the carbonization is very serious. You can use it with sandblasting machine to process if you care the final result.
Of course, in addition to the power speed that affects the blackening, there is also a very important factor, that is, blowing. You must blow strongly when cutting wood. It is best to use a high-power air compressor, because the other factor of blackening and yellowing is cutting The gas produced is blackened, and blowing can assist in cutting to make cutting easier and prevent fire.
Our test data are not limit numbers, they are for reference only, and some redundancy is left. Because the experimental data can be faster and lower power, but it cannot guarantee a cut through. Because other factors must be considered in practical applications: uneven platform, focal length problems caused by uneven wooden boards, uneven material of the three-ply plywood, etc., all have an impact, so be careful not to use the limit value to cut, it may be poor A little cut through. If you find that it is black no matter how you cut it, it may be a material problem, and the glue content of the plywood will also affect it. It is also very important to find more suitable materials.
100W Laser Wood Cutting Machine Features and Advantages
1. The 2022 top rated laser wood cutting machine with 100W CO2 laser tube adopts more scientific design and high strength metal plate frame, which can increase the fuselage strength more than 40% to prevent the machine from distortion during long term work. In addition, this structure is very stable and not easy to be out of shape. The sound insulation effect is good.
2. Advanced Ruida 6442G control system for CNC wood laser cutter is the latest generation of laser engraving cutting control system, the control system hardware has better stability, better resistance to high pressure, anti-static properties of interference.
3. New-style high-efficiency RECI laser tube is adopted. Laser beam is more stable than the traditional type. Usage age is more than 10,000 hours.
4. Taiwan HIWIN square linear guide rail will be installed on X axis and Y axis to ensure the laser wood cutter works stably and precisely.
5. The 2022 best CO2 laser wood cutting system adopts high quality professional square tube framework, with more than 40% higher fuselage strength than iron sheet structure. This design prevents the laser wood cutting machine from quivering, resonance and distortion during long term work.
6. Red dot position system is added in standard configuration, contributing to simple and precise working position.
7. The 2022 best CNC wood laser cutting system adopts advanced LCD Screen + USB port + Offline Control, with professional motion control chip, which has the functions of consecutively high-speed curve cutting and the shortest path selection, which largely improves your working efficiency.
8. USB offline control system makes the wood laser cutter operation more convenient and faster.
9. Automatic up-down table for the wood laser cutter can be chosen for thick materials and high objects.
10. The cutting and engraving area is 1300x900mm for most of woodworking projects.
11. Unlike 3D printers, it requires no consumables.
2022 Best Wood Laser Cutter Machine Specifications
100W (80W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 280W and 300W for option)
CO2 sealed laser tube
Leadshine stepper motor
Fulong belt transmission
Taiwan Hiwin square guide rails
Ruida control system RD6442S
Lens and Mirrors
3pcs mirrors and 1pcs lens from Singapore
Blade table or Honeycomb table for option
Laser Engraving Speed
Laser Cutting Speed
PLT, BMP, DST, AI, DXF
AutoCAD, PhotoShop, CorelDraw, TAJIMA
CNC Laser Wood Cutting Machine Details
STJ1390 wood cutting machine front display.
STJ1390 wood cutter side display.
Laser head for STJ1390 wood laser engraving cutting machine.
CO2 laser tube for STJ1390 CNC laser wood cutter engraving machine.
Control panel for STJ1390 CO2 laser wood cutting engraving machine.
Identification plate for STJ1390
Rotary attachment for STJ1390 CO2 laser wood engraver cutting machine.
CW-5200 industrial water chiller for STJ1390
Power Box for STJ1390 wood laser engraver cutting machine.
2022 Best Wood Laser Cutter Applications
Affordable laser wood cutters are used for engraving and cutting variety types of wood, MDF, plywood, wood bamboo, acrylic, organic glass, crystal, wood plastic, garments, paper, wood leather, fabric, rubber, ceramic, glass, and other nonmetal materials.
Affordable wood laser cutters are applied to custom woodworking, wood sign making, wood crafts making, 3D wooden puzzle cutting, wood letter cut, wood earrings cutting, wood panel cutting, acrylic cutting, fabric cutting, leather cutting, toys making, computer embroidery cutting, mould making, advertising and building decoration, packaging and printing, paper products cutting.
100W Laser Wood Cutter Projects
Laser cut wood crafts
Laser cut wood shapes & signs & letters
Laser cut 3D wooden puzzles
Laser cut wood panels
Laser engraved wood arts & crafts
100W Laser Wood Cutting Machine Packages and Delivery
How Much Does A Wood Laser Cutter Cost?
How much does it cost to buy a laser wood cutter? The price for an entry level wood laser cutter ranges from $2,680 to $3,280. A hobby laser wood cutting machine costs around $3,680. Industrial wood laser cutting machines cost between $6,000 and $29,800. The final price depends on the laser generator, laser power, table top, and more laser parts & accessories.
How to Buy an Affordable Laser Cutter for Wood in 2022?
We will recommend the most suitable laser wood cutter to you after being informed by your requirements.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted laser cutter for wood. You will get the the most suitable wood laser machine parts, accessories, and the affordable price within your budget.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order:
If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the wood laser machine production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete wood laser machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before being out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and intime laser wood cutting service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service around the clock. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
Why Choose STYLECNC to Buy the Best Laser Wood Cutters?
As a guaranteed laser wood cutting machine supplier and manufacturer, STYLECNC offers all types of best laser wood cutters for sale to fit your plans, ideas, and projects.
STYLECNC's wood laser cutters adopt genuine laser wood cutting software and laser wood cutting system, high quality laser machine parts.
STYLECNC offers affordable laser wood cutter price list for your wood cutting plans without any intermediate, you will buy the best budget laser wood cutting machines at lower price from us.
STYLECNC also offers smart wood cutting solutions, 24/7 one-to-one wood cutting service and support, which is available free.
Laser Cut Wood Tips
With the development of optoelectronic technology, laser cutting technology has a wider range of uses, and customers' requirements for cutting accuracy have also increased. Generally, there are four factors that affect laser cutting: cutting speed, laser power, cutting accuracy, and material. The first three factors are determined by the quality of the laser equipment itself, and the material is determined by the outside.
Wood is the most commonly used material for laser machining. Generally speaking, it is easy to engrave and cut. Light-colored woods such as birch, cherry or maple can be well gasified by laser, so they are more suitable for engraving & cutting. It has its own characteristics, and some are denser, so before cutting wood, you should first study the characteristics of wood.
The basic principle of wood laser cutting is basically the same as that of laser engraving. Both use high-energy-density laser beams to convert heat energy, which instantly causes wood thermal decomposition and carbonization, thereby removing part of the material. Compared with laser engraving, laser cutting cutting requires a lot of energy, and laser engraving does not need to cut through the workpiece, so the energy required is relatively small. Laser wood cutting generally uses non-contact cutting methods. Compared with traditional mechanical cutting methods, laser wood cutting has significant advantages such as no wood chip pollution, no tool wear, no need to change tools, and no noise pollution. Not only the patterns cut out are more beautiful than those cut out by traditional machine tools, but also the cost-saving effect is obvious.
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- OctavioYEvans from CanadaPosted on Sep 13, 2022STJ1390 is a great piece of laser cutter for beginners. I bought it to start a small advertising shop. Got it in 12 days, and everything was pretty good. Easy to put together in 1 hour. The software was easy to use, but the installation and setting took me some time to learn. Many thanks to the customer service team, which was awesome in troubleshooting and I would give them more credit. I used it to cut signs with plywood and acrylic, and got fine results with clean and smooth edges. I think this laser has a lot of potential to create many things, and I will try it on more materials. Overall, it is worth your money.
- Randy Devine from United StatesPosted on Apr 08, 2021I got one of these machines for my woodshop. I could have bought a similar wood laser cutter elsewhere for almost $2000 less. So why buy this one? Quality and features. Unlike the cheaper ones, this machine clearly underwent a QC process prior to shipment. It arrived ready to use. The mirrors were adjusted well enough to use the machine right out of the box. The mirror adjustment screws were retained with silicone to prevent movement in shipping. Unlike cheaper versions of these machines, the wiring was solidly connected with wire nuts, crimp terminals, and locking connectors and/or glue. I found no loose wires. Earth grounds were solidly connected and electrically sound, I measured less the 0.1 ohm to earth ground at both the power cord ground pin and the machine ground terminal. All non-crimped electrical connectors including PCB and power supply connectors were sealed with silicone. Cables were well bundled and retained with zip ties. With this machine, I was able to attach a water tank, power it on, and cut. Its amazing for cutting 1/4" and 1/8" wood.
I was happily surprised with the extras that are included. You get the aiming red laser, a strip of LEDs that illuminate the inside of the box, a powerful internal fan motor, temp sensors on the power supply and the tube, and venting of the electrical compartment. I thought I would have to add these myself. The only thing missing is an "open-door" shutoff switch for safety. You can easily add one of these with a microswitch and a two wire cable to the K+ - pins on the power supply.
Finally, a word about safety. CO2 lasers are invisible and thus EXTREMELY dangerous. Since you can't see the beam, it does not trigger a blink reflex. The first you know of a problem is when your retina boils. Really. If you get one of these machines you MUST purchase a set of safety glasses. Wear them whenever the machine is powered on, whether the laser is active or not. Make sure the lenses you buy are marked with the proper wavelength and an "OD" number, representing factor of 10 reduction. For instance, OD2 reduces power by 100, OD3 by 1000, etc. The wavelength of a CO2 laser is about 10600nm. The glasses should have an OD of at least 6 and preferably 7 for that wavelength. The lens will be marked something like "9000-11000 OD7+" directly on it. A decent pair will cost $30-$50. If the lenses are very cheap, avoid them.
Overall I am very happy with this purchase.
- Eddie from PalestinePosted on Jan 11, 2021I was curious about CNC laser machines and bought one of these a couple of months ago after the instructions from Stylecnc are easy to follow. This brings me to an important point. I think it's important to understand how a machine works before using it.
The software necessary to run the machine is free, it's great.
I was able to make some elementary engravings in a short time. More complex structures came in a few weeks. I made a lot of mistakes including cutting too deep, cutting too shallow, cutting too fast, and several others. Mistakes diminished with time. I had to email Therese a couple of times and she got back to me quickly and effectively. Thanks for your help, Therese.
- Anita B Bailey from United StatesPosted on Aug 19, 2020I used my birthday money to invest in this as a hobby to earn a little extra money. I'm totally new at this kind of machine and after some trial and error, I figure out how to laser cut wood. After about 20 days worth of use, the laser cutter has been worked quite well and is sufficient for the jobs I am interested in doing, i.e. laser cutting wood craft parts. The operation is very simple and direct, but you must take safety precautions (goggles included) because the laser light is very powerful. All inquiries I subsequently made to the STYLECNC team were answered promptly and very kindly. I recommend this kit for both beginners or for more professional jobs. Overall, I am very pleased with the laser machine, customer service, and of course, the things that I am able to create. I'm definitely looking at a bigger, more powerful laser in the future to increase creative possibilities.
- García from SpainPosted on May 16, 2020I received my laser yesterday, good machine right out of the package, and I assembled it immediately. I finished installation and setting up today, and had a test for wood cutting. Awesome. My neighbor was looking for a CO2 laser cutter to try too, and she came over to test it. Everything is as she wanted. I am looking forward to getting into the laser cutting and engraving in the next week.
- Jon from United KingdomPosted on Apr 25, 2020Great laser wood cutter. Delivery took about a week, and it worked straight out of the box. All the mirrors came aligned. It cuts great into acrylic and plywood. It's recommended to get an air assist when cutting plywood to keep flaring to a minimum so you'll get nicer and cleaner cuts.
- Douglass from NetherlandsPosted on Feb 24, 2020The machine arrived in great condition. As soon as I had the software figured out (the only hard part) the machine was up and running great. I have been using the laser cutter to cut and engrave plywood and MDF crafts, and it works very well.
- Olson from United StatesPosted on Feb 17, 2020The laser machine manufacturer is great, it was well packaged and easy to set up. I prepare to have patience in learning how to use this wood laser cutter.
- Christophe from FrancePosted on Jan 03, 2020WOW, grand coupeur laser pour le bois et expédition super rapide, excellent vendeur.
- Maximilian from AustraliaPosted on Dec 25, 2019I got this for a Xmas gift. I finally got to sit down and mess with it and did practice initials I’m so excited to see what all this can do! I’m going to have to play with it to figure out the power it has but excited to learn. I was working on a test piece in less than a half hour. I added a picture of my first project that I had completed only having the laser cutter for a day. Easy instructions and everything want smooth.