Desktop Small CNC Router Machine for Home Shop
Product IntroductionCustomer Reviews & Testimonials
The desktop CNC router machine is a type of small hobby CNC kits for home use, which comes with a 4th axis rotary table for 2D/3D machining in home shop and small business, which is used for woodworking, sign making, mold making, arts and crafts.
Features of Small Desktop CNC Router Machine:
1. Integral iron cast frame, solidity and stable.
2. The desktop small CNC machine adopts Hiwin/PMI square rail guides and TBI ball screw to ensure more stable movement and high accuracy.
3. T-slot PVC table with Aluminum profile decorative appearance beautiful design.
4. Advanced water cooling brush-less spindle, low noise, long time mass processing.
5. Advanced Mach3 control system with USB port, DSP for option.
6. Compatible with kinds of software such as TYPE3, Artcam, Ucancam, etc.
Technical Parameters of Small Desktop CNC Router Machine:
|Machine Bed||Cast Iron structure|
|Table surface||T-Slot Table|
|XYZ structure||TBI Ball screw drive|
|Spindle||1.5KW Water Cooling Spindle|
|Spindle Speed||0-24000 RPM|
|Drive Motor||Stepper Motor|
|Max Rapid Travel Rate||16000 mm/min|
|Max Working Speed||8000 mm/min|
|Software||Type3, Artcam, Ucancam|
|Working voltage||AC 220/110V - Single Phase, 50/60HZ|
|Price Range||$2,580.00 - $3,000.00|
Details of Desktop Small Router CNC Router Machine:
Optional Parts for Desktop Small CNC Router Machine:
1. Dust collector.
2. Rotary device.
3. Mist cooling system.
4. Vacuum table.
5. Servo motor.
6. DSP controller.
7. 2.2KW/3.0KW water cooling spindle.
8. Water tank.
9. Oil lubrication.
Desktop CNC Router Machine Applications:
Sign making, logo making, letter making, acrylic cutting/carving and other advertising decorative products.
Copper mold making, aluminum mold making, iron mold making, marble mold making, sand mold making, plastic mold making, PVC mold making, wood mold making.
Model building, relief carving, hollow carving, shadow carving, woodworking, gifts, arts and crafts.
Desktop CNC Router Machine Projects:
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Post A Review
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Austin D Felix from United StatesPosted on Aug 20, 2020This is a useful small CNC MACHINE. I am QUITE happy with it. It was easy to assemble using videos readily available on YouTube and the included instruction "Manual". For my first CNC, it is a lot of fun. There is definitely a learning curve, but after putting in the time, I have made some awesome CNC projects. Everything works well and the customer support was great. I have found several Facebook groups that have been a wonderful resource in learning to use this exciting new CNC tool. I would happily repeat this buying experience.
- Jacob from United StatesPosted on Feb 17, 2020It’s my first time with a CNC machine and this has been good unit to learn with. They provide very detailed instructions on how to use. They also have very good online resources to help along the way.
- Jabulani from South AfricaPosted on Dec 09, 2019This is an inexpensive yet nice CNC machine. I needed this to cut PCBs, and it is getting the job done. I did not spend much time for alignment. The CNC works great with PCBs, wood, and plastic.
- Maloney from AustraliaPosted on Oct 25, 2019I started with a dream, it was to own a CNC router but I needed to learn how to create tool paths for carving, cutting anything 3 axis can do.
I still want a bigger one, but with more power comes more to go wrong with having little skill.
Here is a router that's forgiving, I made a lot of mistakes, but learned from every one of them. The router is very accurate plus super easy to operate.
Now after only a few months, I'm ready for STYLECNC to buy a bigger one. To add, customer service is the best. Never have I had a better experience.
- MICHAEL from CanadaPosted on Oct 12, 2019Received the STG6090 with rotary by STYLECNC and it is everything I had expected. Relatively easy to set up, the software works well, and it seems more accurate than expected. I use it to mill PCBs and I use both 0.8 and 0.5 mm end mill router bits, so accuracy is important. The supplier is unbelievable good. If you are interested in a low cost desktop CNC machine, you should definitely consider the STG6090.
- Paul from United KingdomPosted on Oct 26, 2018All received as described. Safe and reliable transaction. This small CNC is the best tool for DIY projects. For hobby use this kit works surprisingly well.