STJ6040 small laser engraving machine is mainly used for engraving and cutting signs, letters, logos, crafts, arts and gifts. Small laser engraving machine is available for many nonmetal materials such as wood, acrylic, color plates, ABS board, rubber, plastic, cloth toys, etc.
Small Laser engraving machine can interface with a computer, allowing the user to lay out a design, insert type and scale the art as needed. If properly set up, the machine can execute a design perfectly, and repeat the process as many times as needed. Mini Laser engravers can work on a variety of materials, including wood, plastic, paper and aluminum. The process is fairly quick and requires knowledge but not a great deal of skill, even though the level of detail and precision in the output may be at a very high level.
In contrast, traditional engraving is done with small hand held engraving tools, all of which must be carefully sharpened. Hand engraving is slow and exacting. Its done exclusively on metal. Laying out an image, with or without decorations or type, is tedious and difficult. Often, an engraver must practice for years to perfect his craft. But although the work is difficult, the results can be beautiful, whether as simple as an engraved wedding band or as complex and delicate as the portrait of George Washington on a dollar bill. The line quality is superior because hand tools can be controlled so well. So a Laser engraver can make thick lines, thin lines, heavy lines and incredibly fine lines.
In a nutshell, small laser engraving machines are cheap, capable, flexible and work well with computers. Traditional engraving is a difficult craft to master and more limited in its uses.
Technical Parameters of Small Laser Engraving Machine for Crafts, Arts and Gifts:
|Power supply||AC 220V/110V|
|Working area||400*600 mm|
|Engraving depth||0-10 mm|
|Cutting depth||0-5 mm|
|Cutting speed||0-600 mm/s|
|Lifting platform||0-300 mm Honeycomb Screen|
|Locating precision||<0.01 mm|
|Min shaping character||Character: 2*2mm, Letter: 1*1mm|
|Data transfer interface||USB 2.0|
|Cooling||Water Cooling and protection system|
|Graphic Format Supported||BMP, JPEG, PLT, CDR, AI, TIFF, PCX, DIB, TIF|
|Compatible software||CorelDraw, WinsealXP|
|Cuts off the water supply the protection||Yes|
Applications of Small Laser Engraving Machine for Crafts, Arts and Gifts:
Cloth, leather, toys, computer embroidery cutting, mould, crafts, bamboo and wood, advertising and building decoration, packaging and printing, paper products industries.
Acrylic, color plates, ABS board, rubber, plastic, cloth toys, leather, wool, crystal, glass, ceramic tile, jade, bamboo, wood.
Features of Small Laser Engraving Machine for Crafts, Arts and Gifts:
1. Modern smart design. Put on table and work easily.
2. Stronger frame together with HIWIN square rail, high accuracy.
3. Transparent acrylic watching door, easy checking work process.
4. Independent laser tube cabinet, protect tube and easy change.
5. Stainless steel comb working table, avoid rust.
6. Red cross point offers the highest accuracy position.
7. High efficiency tube with stable laser path. 40-90W life time reach to 4000-10000 hours.
8. Professional motion control card offers continue fast curve cutting together with shortest path selection. Shorten work time.
9. U disk offline operation makes work convenient.
Projects of Small Laser Engraving Machine for Crafts, Arts and Gifts:
Package of Small Laser Engraving Machine for Crafts, Arts and Gifts:
STYLECNC SERVICE for Small Laser Engraving Machine for Crafts, Arts and Gifts:
1. The whole small laser engraving machine: one year
2. Laser tube
40W for 5 months.
60W for 6 months.
RECI 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W for 10 months (this is what laser tube supplier offer to us).
3. Laser lens and mirrors of small laser engraver: for one month
If the accessories are broken because of quality problems during warranty time, we will change it by free.
4. 24 hour technical support online like skype, whatsapp and remote, you can calling us if urgent.
5. We offer free training in our factory, and our engineers available to service machinery overseas, but the round-trip air tickets, hotel and meals for the engineers should be paid by our buyer.
I bought the laser engraver back in May. While I had a learning curve on using the the laser. Make sure you have plenty of cool water and the pump is working. Otherwise you don't have a laser any more.
STYLECNC was especially helpful; answering questions, software issues, user's errors. I would recommend dealing with this company again