8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
2023 best handheld fiber laser cleaning machine is a manual portable cleaner with 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, or 3000W CW fiber laser generator for rust removal, paint stripping, coating removal, plating, oil, stain, dirt cleaning for metal, ceramic, stone, and rubber mold residue cleaning. Now the affordable cleaning system for sale at cost price.
Laser cleaning is an environmentally friendly laser ablation or photoablation method to replace chemical and mechanical cleaning methods.
A laser cleaning machine is a type of laser ablation machine to irradiate and heat the surface material of the object with the CW (Continuous Wave) or pulsed laser beam and make it evaporate or sublime to achieve the purpose of removing the surface material, which is also known as a laser rust cleaner, paint removal tool paint stripping machine, coating remover, rust removal machine, oxide removal system, dirt cleaning tool, oil cleaner, laser descaler machine.
Laser cleaning systems come in the two most common types, CW (Continuous Wave) and pulsed.
CW laser cleaner uses handheld clean head with continuous fiber laser source. The advantage of CW cleaning system is high cost performance. If you have low requirements for cleaning and only remove rust or thin paint of stainless steel, mild steel and iron, the cost effective CW laser can meet the requirements.
CW laser powers support 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, and 3000W.
Pulsed laser cleaner is equipped with pulse fiber laser source and galvo clean head. If you have high-value products need to clean and without harm the base materials, that must be use pulsed laser.
Laser cleaners are used for rust removal from metal surface, paint removal treatment, plating, coating removal, oil, stain, dirt cleaning, and rubber mold residue cleaning.
There are four main types of laser cleaning methods:
1. Laser dry cleaning method, which uses laser direct radiation to decontaminate.
2. Laser + liquid film method, that is, first deposit a layer of liquid film on the surface of the substrate, and then use laser radiation to decontaminate.
3. The laser + inert gas method, that is, while the laser is irradiated, an inert gas is blown to the surface of the substrate. When the dirt is peeled from the surface, the gas will be blown off the surface immediately to avoid re-contamination and oxidation of the surface.
4. After using the laser to loosen the dirt, clean it with non-corrosive chemical methods.
The most commonly methods are the first 3 ways. The fourth method is only seen in the cleaning of stone cultural relics. No matter what method of surface treatment is used, be sure to pay attention to the safety.
The laser cleaner is automated and easy to setup and use. The operation is simple, turn on the machine to perform cleaning without chemicals, media, and water. It has the advantages of cost effective, manual adjustment of focus, high speed surface cleaning, and high cleanliness of the surface. It can remove resin, oil stains, stains, dirt, rust, coating, plating, paint on the surface of objects.
1. Non-contact cleaning with laser beam will not damage the surface of the substrates.
2. Precise cleaning to achieve precise location, precise size selective cleaning.
3. No chemical cleaning fluid, no consumables, safe and environmentally friendly in cleaning process.
4. It is easy to use, just power on, and it can be hand-held or cooperated with a manipulator to realize automatic cleaning.
5. The cleaning efficiency is higher than traditional cleaning tools to save time and labor cost.
6. The LC1500 cleaning system is stable, almost no need of care and maintenance.
7. It can be used as a part of production lines for surface treatment in modern manufacturing.
8. With over 10 years of experience, STYLECNC's cleaners are more professional than other manufacturers and dealers.
Only this type of laser cleaning gun can be equipped with CW laser power up to 3000W.
Compared with the traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning and high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, manual laser cleaner has obvious advantages.
1. It is a "green" cleaning method. It does not need any chemical reagent and cleaning liquid. The waste cleaned is basically solid powder. It is small, easy to store and recycle, and can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object being cleaned, which can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasive and non-contact nature of laser erasing makes these problems easy to solve.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperate with robots and robots, realize remote operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. The LC1500 cleaner can remove pollutants and contaminants from many types of materials without damaging.
5. The LC1500 cleaning machine has high efficiency and saves time.
6. Although the purchase has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time with low operation cost.
Laser cleaning is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution because of its non-abrasive, non-contact, non-thermal effect and applicability to various materials. It will take the place of traditional chemical and mechanical cleaning methods for environmental protection and safety.
|Type||CW(Continuous Wave) Laser|
|Power||1000W, 1500W, 2000W|
|Cleaning Type||Handheld Laser Gun|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Power Supply||AC220V +10% / 50-60Hz|
The portable handheld laser cleaning system cost depends on different configurations and features.
The price of 1000W handheld laser cleaning machine starts from $8500.00. The price range of 1500W portable laser cleaner is from $9800.00. The minimum cost of 2000W high power portable laser cleaning machine is $124,800.00. The 3000W laser cleaning gun is priced from $13,800.
Even if the configurations are similar, the costs from different manufacturers are not the same. Because the cost not only involves configurations, but also includes shipping, brand, after-sales service, and other factors.
It is an emerging industrial cleaning solution. Compared with traditional cleaning solutions, laser erasing is more environmentally friendly and has a wider range of applications. It can be used to clean oil, oxide and rust layers on the surface of industrial equipment or industrial processed parts, and airport runways. Rubber birthmark cleaning can also be used to clean paint weld marks on ship deck surfaces. Fiber laser cleaners have been widely used in mold cleaning, weapon equipment cleaning, aircraft old paint cleaning, building exterior wall cleaning, electronics industry cleaning, precision deesterification cleaning in precision instrument industry, pipeline cleaning in nuclear power plant reactors, cultural relics cleaning and protection.
1. Rust removal from metal surface.
2. Paint removal from metal surface.
3. Clad layer and coating removal.
4. Oil fouling, blot, and dirt cleaning.
5. Metal weld discoloration removal.
6. Stone surface cleaning.
7. Rubber mold damage-free cleaning.
Manufacturing plant, construction works, machinery repair shops, advertisement, energy & mining, building material shops, ship industry, auto parts, rubber mold, high-end machine manufacturing, tire molde track, environmental protection industry.
Initially cleaned boat with chemicals, grinder, belt sanders, pressure washer. Now I am using this laser cleaning tool to strip the paint, powder coating, and remove rust off of a boat. It cuts through hardened paint and rust rapidly without damaging the metal. It works as good as expected, and out performed all others. I have resurrected and rescued various types of rusted boats from being junked.
This unit is amazing to remove coating, rust, and excellent for stripping paint off metal. I use the fiber laser cleaner for car restoration. It allows you to get into corners of metal parts, and is able to access tight areas in a car.
I bought this unit to take some rust and paint off from the metal parts in my home shop. It worked exactly how I hoped it would. This laser cleaning machine is professional for rust and oxidation removal from metal parts. Unlike wire brushing or sanding, it strips the metal surface clean. For the money it saved me a ton of time and pain in my hands.