2022 best handheld fiber laser cleaning machine is a manual portable laser cleaner with 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, or 3000W CW fiber laser generator for rust removal, paint stripping, coating removal, plating, oil, stain, dirt cleaning for metal, ceramic, stone, and rubber mold residue cleaning. Now the affordable portable handheld laser cleaning machine for sale at cost price.
Laser cleaning is an environmentally friendly laser ablation or photoablation method to replace chemical and mechanical cleaning methods.
Laser cleaning machine is a type of laser ablation machine to irradiate and heat the surface material of the object with the CW (Continuous Wave) laser beam or pulsed laser beam and make it evaporate or sublime to achieve the purpose of removing the surface material. Laser cleaning machine is also known as laser cleaner, laser rust cleaning machine, laser paint removal machine, laser paint stripping machine, laser coating removal machine, laser rust removal machine, laser oxide removal machine, laser dirt cleaning machine, laser oil cleaning machine, laser descaler machine. There are two most common types of laser cleaning machines: One is CW fiber laser cleaning machine, another one is pulsed laser cleaning machine.
CW fiber laser cleaning machine uses handheld clean head with continuous laser source. The advantage of CW cleaning machine is high cost performance. If you have low requirements for laser cleaning and only remove rust or thin paint of stainless steel, mild steel and iron, the cost effective CW laser cleaning machine can meet the requirements.
CW laser cleaning machine powers support 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W.
Pulsed laser cleaning machine is equipped with pulse laser source and galvo clean head. If you have high-value products need to clean and without harm the base materials, that must be use pulsed laser cleaning system.
Laser cleaners are designed for laser degreasing, laser paint removal, laser zinc removal, laser film removal, laser coating. Laser cleaning machines are used for rust removal from metal surface, paint removal treatment, plating, coating removal, oil, stain, dirt cleaning, and rubber mold residue cleaning.
There are four main types of laser cleaning methods:
1. Laser dry cleaning method, which uses laser direct radiation to decontaminate.
2. Laser + liquid film method, that is, first deposit a layer of liquid film on the surface of the substrate, and then use laser radiation to decontaminate.
3. The laser + inert gas method, that is, while the laser is irradiated, an inert gas is blown to the surface of the substrate. When the dirt is peeled from the surface, the gas will be blown off the surface immediately to avoid re-contamination and oxidation of the surface.
4. After using the laser to loosen the dirt, clean it with non-corrosive chemical methods.
The most commonly methods used in laser cleaning solutions are the first 3 ways. The fourth method is only seen in the cleaning of stone cultural relics. No matter what method of surface treatment is used, be sure to pay attention to laser safety.
The laser cleaner is automated and easy to setup and use. The operation is simple, turn on the machine to perform cleaning without chemicals, media, and water. It has the advantages of cost effective, manual adjustment of focus, high speed surface cleaning, and high cleanliness of the surface. It can remove resin, oil stains, stains, dirt, rust, coating, plating, paint on the surface of objects.
1. Non-contact cleaning with laser beam will not damage the surface of the substrates.
2. Precise cleaning to achieve precise location, precise size selective cleaning.
3. No chemical cleaning fluid, no consumables, safe and environmentally friendly in cleaning process.
4. It is easy to use, just power on, and it can be hand-held or cooperated with a manipulator to realize automatic cleaning.
5. The cleaning efficiency is higher than traditional cleaning tools to save time and labor cost.
6. The portable laser cleaning system is stable, almost no need of care and maintenance.
7. It can be used as a part of production lines for surface treatment in modern manufacturing.
8. With over 10 years of experience, STYLECNC's laser cleaners are more professional than other manufacturers and dealers.
Only this type of laser cleaning gun can be equipped with CW laser power up to 3000W.
Compared with the traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning and high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, manual laser cleaner has obvious advantages.
1. It is a "green" cleaning method. It does not need any chemical reagent and cleaning liquid. The waste cleaned is basically solid powder. It is small, easy to store and recycle, and can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object being cleaned, which can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasion and non-contact nature of laser cleaning make these problems easy to solve.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperate with robots and robots, realize remote operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. The portable fiber laser cleaner can remove pollutants and contaminants from many types of materials without damaging.
5. The portable fiber laser cleaner has high efficiency and saves time.
6. Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time with low operation cost.
Laser cleaning is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution because of its non-abrasive, non-contact, non-thermal effect and applicability to various materials. Laser cleaning will be instead of traditional chemical and mechanical cleaning methods for environmental protection and safety.
|Laser Source||RECI / JPT / RAYCUS / IPG|
|Laser Type||CW Laser (Continuous Wave Laser)|
|Laser Generator||Fiber Laser|
|Laser Power||1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W|
|Cleaning Type||Handheld Laser Gun|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Power Supply||AC220V +10% / 50-60Hz|
The portable handheld laser cleaning machine cost depends on different configurations and features.
The price of 1000W handheld laser cleaning machine starts from $8500.00. The price range of 1500W portable laser cleaner is from $9800.00. The minimum cost of 2000W high power portable laser cleaning machine is $124,800.00. The 3000W laser cleaning gun is priced from $13,800.
Even if the configurations are similar, the costs from different manufacturers are not the same. Because the cost not only involves configurations, but also includes shipping, brand, after-sales service, and other factors.
Fiber laser cleaning machine is an emerging industrial cleaning solution. Compared with traditional cleaning solutions, laser cleaning is more environmentally friendly and has a wider range of applications. It can be used to clean oil, oxide and rust layers on the surface of industrial equipment or industrial processed parts, and airport runways. Rubber birthmark cleaning can also be used to clean paint weld marks on ship deck surfaces. Fiber laser cleaning machines have been widely used in mold cleaning, weapon equipment cleaning, aircraft old paint cleaning, building exterior wall cleaning, electronics industry cleaning, precision deesterification cleaning in precision instrument industry, pipeline cleaning in nuclear power plant reactors, cultural relics cleaning and protection.
1. Rust removal from metal surface.
2. Paint removal from metal surface.
3. Clad layer and coating removal.
4. Oil fouling, blot, and dirt cleaning.
5. Metal weld discoloration removal.
6. Stone surface cleaning.
7. Rubber mold damage-free cleaning.
Manufacturing plant, construction works, machinery repair shops, advertisement, energy & mining, building material shops, ship industry, auto parts, rubber mold, high-end machine manufacturing, tire molde track, environmental protection industry.
All the CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.