Desktop small CNC milling machine is used for deep milling on metal, such as aluminum, brass, copper and other soft metal materials. Now the best desktop CNC milling machine for sale at cost price.
Desktop Small CNC milling machine Features:
1. Linear rails on X, Y and Z (Taiwan TBI ball screw transmission)axes and linear rails are used to guarantee high accuracy and stable performance, and support heavy weight.
2. Small tools and high-power and high-speed spindle are used. It’s a good choice for doing works on small molds when machining center is not good at it.
3. Applicatin of driver with high definition subdivision ensures fast speed and high accuracy.
3. Gantry type structure and cast iron safeguards strong stability and support. Electronic handwheel offers easy operation.
4. Compatible with many CAD/CAM software, such as Type3, Artcam, Castmate, Wentai, etc.
5. CNC controller enables easy and convenient operation, which makes end users to be familiar with the operation of the machine quickly.
Small Desktop CNC Milling Machine Configurations:
1. CE certification.
2. Working area:600*600*100mm.
3. 2.2kw water-cooling spindle.
4. 20 Hiwin Rails.
5. Taiwan TBI 25 ballscrew.
6. Leadshine 86H Stepper motor.
7. Leadshine M860 driver.
8. Fuling inverter.
9. NK105 DSP control system.
10. Tool sensor (Auto tool zero calibration for Z axis).
11. Cast iron structure.
12. All the necessary parts for machine use (different size collets).
Desktop Small CNC Milling Machine Applications:
Metal molds, bronze, embossed mold, wooden mold, three-dimensional model making and jewellery industry, etc.
Various types of mold and model processing on man-made stone, copper, aluminum, iron, plastic and wood.
Small Desktop CNC Milling Machine Technical Parameters:
Repositioning Positioning Accuracy
Spindle Power Motor
1.5KW water cooling spindle
Power (not include the spindle)
Weihong NK105 DSP Control System
Temperature: 0 ~ 45
Desktop Small CNC Milling Machine Features:
Desktop Small CNC Milling Machine Projects:
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.