CNC milling machine is used for mold making and 3D milling works, including metal molds, clock parts, drop molding, copper electrodes, zinc electrodes, metal electrodes, shoe molds, metal arts & crafts, jewelry and other molds making, the CNC mill can make 2D or 3D relief on various materials.
Features and Advantages of Full Automatic CNC Milling Machine for Mold Making:
1. Quality assurance: we will test the cue with laser interferometer before leaving the factory.
2. Enclosed work space can ensure safe and contamination-free work.
3. Gantry structure: Whole cast-iron structure, steady structure, high rigidity, precision 0.01mm. The double column is whole part, greatly increase machine rigidity.
4. The CNC mill adopts high-speed water cooling variable frequency motor, big torque, strong cutting, high-frequency, long-lifetime, it can do a long time continuous working.
5. HIWIN linear guide: it is made in Taiwan, it is used for linear reciprocating stadium.
6. Servo motor and drives: it is from Japan with high precision and long life.
7. Functional and easy-to-operate control system made by Taiwan SYNTEC with high performance and competitive price.
8. All three axis adopt Germany ball screw and Taiwan linear orbits to make sure the accuracy and reposition precision.
9. The CNC mill adopts table movement to keep stable and high precision.
10. Cooling system: Oil circulating oil cooler for spindle, cooling workpieces with water or oil in the tank or atomization liquid through or spray nozzle.
11. Stable and rigid structure: With the gantry type bed and table are one, it is not only good rigidity, but also no installation error for both. Processing precision will not be affected even if being used for long time.
12. The CNC milling machine is a kind of fully enclosed design, it adopts external circulating cutting oil processing way. The Machine body is fully casting with stable structure and great weight-bearing ability.
13. The CNC milling machine is equipped with accurate bidirectional ball screw of famous brand, Taiwan square rail and accurate bearing with strong rigidity and high dynamic accuracy. It also adopts Japan YASKAWA servo motor with high accuracy and high power make amplitude smaller and three-axis more stable.
14. The CNC mill is a kind of multi-functional CNC machine, which is similar to the ordinary numerical control machine, the CNC milling machine realizes the engraving and milling process automatiically through that the numerical control system controls the milling machine movement according to processing procedure code.
Technical Parameters of Full Automatic CNC Milling Machine for Mold Making:
|X/Y/Z Axis Movement Accuracy||±0.01/300mm|
|X/Y/Z Axis Repetition Accuracy||0.005mm|
|Max Loading Weight||350kg|
|Pressure Deformation of Working Table||<0.02mm (300kg)|
|Spindle Power||2.2KW (Optional 5.5KW)|
|Tool holder||BT20 (Optional BT30)|
|Spindle rotate speed||3000-18000rpm|
|Max movement speed||12m/min|
|Motor||Yaskawa Servo Motor|
|Power supply||380V ± 10%50Hz|
Full Automatic CNC Milling Machine with Double Spindle:
Japan Yaskawa servo motor for Full Automatic CNC Milling Machine:
Taiwan Syntec control system for CNC milling machine:
CNC Milling Process:
Full Automatic CNC Milling Machine for Mold Making Applications:
CNC milling machine is suitable for milling most materials, including copper, aluminum, steel, iron, brass, wood, foam, and plastics. It is widely used in injection mould, automotive, ironware mould, shoe mold, drop mold, metal molds, clock parts, copper electrodes, zinc electrodes, metal electrodes, metal crafts, metal arts, jewelry, jade, dental crown, and other molding industries. It is especially designed for batch machining molds, watch, eyeglasses, panel, brand, badge, outside surface's sleeking, three-dimensional graphics and words, It’s easy for this milling machine to produce 2D or 3D relieves on various materials.
Full Automatic CNC Milling Machine Projects:
International Shipping Around the World
All the CNC machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.