digital cutting machine adopts high and low frequency vibration of the blade for cutting. It has high precision, high speed, and is not limited to the cutting pattern. It can be automatically loading and unloading, intelligent typesetting, gradually improve or replace the traditional flexible cutting process equipment. digital cutter machine can automatically and accurately complete the process of full cutting and marking, and is widely used in automotive interiors, advertising, clothing, home furnishing, composite materials, etc.
Digital Cutter Features
1. Focusing technology control: One of the advantages of the vibrating blade cutting machine is its high energy density, generally 10W/cm2. The diameter of the spot produced in this way will become smaller, thus cutting a small slit; the focal length of the focusing lens will also affect the laser The size of the light spot, the smaller the focal length, the thinner the light spot. However, because the lens is too close to the cutting material, the soot generated during the cutting process can easily dirty the mirror surface, affecting the transmittance of the focusing lens, reducing the refractive index of the light, unable to achieve the required light intensity, and affecting the service life of the lens. For high-quality cutting, the effective focal length is also related to the lens diameter and the material to be cut. Therefore, it is very important to control the position of the focal point relative to the surface of the material to be cut.
2. Cutting and punching technology: Any kind of thermal cutting technology can start from the edge of the board except in a few cases, usually through a small hole in the board. Previously, in the laser punching compound machine, the punching machine was used to punch holes first, and then the laser was used to start cutting from small holes.
3. Nozzle design and airflow control technology: When the vibration cutter cuts steel, oxygen and focused laser beams are directed through the nozzle toward the material to be cut, thereby forming an airflow beam. The basic requirement for the airflow is that the airflow entering the incision should be large and the speed should be high, so that sufficient oxidation can make the incision material fully perform exothermic reaction. At the same time, there is enough momentum to blow out the molten material. Therefore, in addition to the beam quality and its control directly affect the cutting quality, nozzle design and air flow control (such as nozzle pressure, workpiece position in the air flow, etc.). ) Is also a very important factor. At present, the nozzle for laser cutting has a simple structure, that is, a tapered hole with a small round hole at the end.
The digital cutting machine is advanced in technology, which can modify the template in time, save the time of developing and stamping the plate, quickly produce and replace the plate, and adapt to the fast and changing market demand.
10 Amazing Benefits of Digital Cutting Machine
1. Use the digital cutting technology to save the cost and time of knife manufacturing, management and storage during the production and development process, bid farewell to the traditional manual knife cutting process, completely break the bottleneck of enterprises relying on skilled workers, and take the lead in entering the era of digital molding.
2. Multifunctional cutting head design, multiple sets of highly integrated processing tools, can be used as a working unit for interactive cutting, punching, and scribing operations.
3. Difficulty, complex patterns, template cutting that cannot be achieved by tool molds, the design space of shoe designers has been greatly expanded, creating new patterns that cannot be copied manually, making the templates attractive, making the design truly achievable, and not afraid of not being achievable field of.
4. Emissions with good functions, the calculation system performs automatic emission, accurate calculation, cost calculation, accurate management of material release, and actually realizes the digital zero inventory strategy.
5. Through the projector projection or camera shooting, grasp the leather outline, effectively identify the leather defects. In addition, according to the natural pattern of leather, the digital cutting direction can be adjusted randomly to increase production, reduce losses, and increase the effective utilization of materials. Vibrating knife leather cutting machine
6. Procedural computer simulation to eliminate the interference of workers' emotions, skills, fatigue and other personal factors on the existing supply, prevent hidden waste, and improve the use of materials.
7. It can realize the timely modification of the model, save the time of development and development, quickly release the board, quickly change the board, and adapt to the fast and changing market demand.
8. Over-cutting optimization function: The self-developed CAM software is used to systematically optimize the physical over-cutting phenomenon of the cutter, to restore the graphic contour to a large extent, and to bring the customer a satisfactory cutting effect.
9. Intelligent table compensation function: the flatness of the table is detected by a high-precision distance detector, and the plane is corrected in real time by software to ensure high-quality cutting results.
10. Positive and negative sleeve cutting function: combined with table detection function to realize intelligent positive and negative graphic sleeve cutting function. Multi-task high-efficiency cyclic cutting, can be equipped with more adsorption
In the processing technology of composite materials, the digital cutting machine replaces the manual drawing plate in the manufacturing process of traditional composite materials products, and the manual cutting process, especially for cutting complex samples such as irregular shapes and irregular patterns, greatly improves the production efficiency and material utilization.