CNC metal milling machine is a type of CNC machine kit with small milling cutters, high power and high-speed spindle motors. It can be used for fine engraving, cutting and milling. The tool diameter specifications available for the CNC milling machine range from 1mm to 16mm, and the tool length is 50 to 80mm. We can use it flexibly.
CNC milling machine is different from the traditional CNC machine tool, and it is a special machine tool with a wide application rate in production practice. In actual production, CNC milling machine can be used in conjunction with milling in production, and has the features of higher production efficiency and high-quality surface quality. A CNC mill has high spindle speed, small tool diameter, superior fineness, and high surface finish. It is suitable for the following areas:
1. Processing of plastic products, aluminum workpieces, aluminum alloy workpieces and other materials. In actual production, aluminum and aluminum alloy products are widely used in various fields, and their hardness is lower than steel, and the processing difficulty is low. The price is cheap. Compared with the machining center, CNC mill has relatively low cost and almost the same production efficiency. Therefore, the processing of aluminum products and aluminum alloy products on the machine is widely used.
2. Copper electrodes and copper fixtures, because the copper is relatively soft, the copper workpiece is not large. However, the finish of the copper male electrode is required to be high, and the spindle of the CNC mill machine has a high speed and high speed. The milled copper male is beautiful and the finish is good.
3. Graphite electrode, because its characteristics determine its characteristics, it is easy to process, consumes less graphite, has a faster processing speed, has little pollution during processing, is light in weight, and has fast discharge stability. This material is slightly superior to copper, but it is also surface processing, high finish requirements. It also requires high speed and small tool processing, which is the advantage of CNC mill machine.
4. The types of milling cutters of CNC milling machine are mainly tungsten steel and its alloy products and special types of special tools. The cutting volume of the machine is mainly determined by the size of the tool and the tool material. The tungsten steel tools are not easy to be worn. The texture is hard, not afraid of annealing, and generally not easy to chip.
5. For small-tonnage mold core workpieces, the cutting amount should be large, the matching tolerances should be appropriate, the precision is good, and the surface quality is excellent. The workpieces are processed together with the CNC machining center to ensure the matching tolerance requirements and the superior surface processing quality. The core processing is small, the tonnage is better than that of ordinary small tonnage mold core processing.
Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd
Rongsheng Times International, 16F, Building A, 9 Beiyuan St, Jinan, Shandong, China
Qilu Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Qihe, Dezhou, Shandong, China