You will see how does 1000W portable laser cleaning machine work for paint stripping and coating removal in this video. You will understand the features and advantages of a laser paint & coating removal machine?
Laser paint stripping is the process of removing the paint layer from the surface without damaging the substrate. It is also called laser coating removal and decoating. Laser paint removal is a peeling using the principle of thermal expansion and contraction of the paint layer on the surface by laser irradiation, and high-intensity vibration to directly shake the peeled paint layer on the surface. This method is the same as the above traditional method. The advantage of the comparison is that there are no consumables, only electricity is needed, and it is environmentally friendly and convenient.
Laser paint removal technology can be said to be the life of paint removal technology in industrial products. It has advantages that traditional physical paint removal technology cannot match.
The current methods of paint removal include paint remover, alkaline solution, flame paint removal, mechanical paint removal, and laser paint removal.
1. Paint remover is to remove paint by soaking. Although it has high efficiency and low corrosiveness, it has high toxicity and high cost;
2. Alkaline paint removal uses the strong corrosive effect of the coating film to remove paint, which needs to be heated, which is not easy to operate on large workpieces;
3. Flame paint removal is the use of high temperature to burn the paint surface, and the cost is low, but the smoke pollutes the environment greatly;
4. There are also several methods for mechanical paint removal, such as sanding, sandblasting, high-pressure water guns, and dry ice, which are basically carried out simultaneously with rust removal;
5. Laser paint removal is to use the principle of laser irradiation to make the paint layer on the surface expand and contract with heat to carry out a peeling, plus high-strength vibration to directly shake the peeled paint layer on the surface. This method is the same as the above method. The advantage of the comparison is that there are no consumables, only electricity is needed, and it is environmentally friendly and convenient.
Laser paint stripping & coating removal machine can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials to achieve a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean the contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material. The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, cooperate with the robot to realize long-distance operation, and can clean complex structures that are not easy to reach by traditional methods. This feature also makes the safety of operators in some dangerous places more secure.
Laser paint stripping & coating removal machine is non-grinding, non-contact, and non-thermal, and will not produce mechanical force on the object to be cleaned, will not damage the surface of the object, will not damage the substrate, and will not cause secondary pollution. There is no need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids, and the cleaned waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, no photochemical reaction, and no pollution.