Incoming Quality Control
In order to effectively control the parts to meet the quality requirements of CNC machines, ensure that all parts used for STYLECNC production are under quality control to prevent various defects and substandard CNC machines caused by substandard parts.
What are we going to do?
1. Incoming parts inspection (the warehouse provides the incoming parts notice, and the production department provides the specification);
2. Check the scrap materials, and make judgments on the parts that the warehouse or factory proposes to be scrapped;
3. Out-of-warehouse re-inspection, that is, re-inspect the parts that have been stored for more than a period of time to determine whether they are invalid;
4. Check the returned parts, that is, check the remaining parts used by STYLECNC to determine whether they are put into storage, returned to the supplier or scrapped;
5. Evaluate new suppliers, the newly introduced suppliers are led by procurement, and they are evaluated in collaboration with engineering to determine whether they are qualified suppliers;
6. Coach suppliers to improve (need to cooperate with the procurement and production departments);
7. Carry out effective experiments and analysis on suspected defective parts;
8. There should be corresponding records and signs for its inspection, and the inspection results should be notified to the relevant departments to facilitate judgment and traceability;
9. The quality supervisor is responsible for the judgment and treatment of unqualified products.
How do we do it?
Step 1. After IQC receives the notification of the parts coming from the warehouse, it should inspect the batch of parts in the first time according to the content specified in the inspection card developed by the inspection document;
Step 2. The inspection must be done in strict accordance with the inspection documents, and the finished and semi-finished products must be assembled for effect appraisal for data with discrepancies;
Step 3. After the inspection, record the inspection results and related data in the IQC inspection report and submit it to the quality supervisor for review;
Step 4. If the inspection is qualified, mark the inspection batch, affix the IQC PASSED label on the inspection parts of the batch, and submit the inspection copy to the relevant departments, and the original copy is kept by the quality department;
Step 5. If the inspection fails, IQC needs to submit the defective samples and inspection report to the quality supervisor for judgment. The quality supervisor evaluates whether the defect has an impact on the final quality of the CNC machine, and makes the final judgment according to the severity of the corresponding bad serious items, including special collection, selection, return, and sign the handling opinion;
Step 6. IQC will mark the corresponding inspection results according to the final handling opinion of the quality supervisor, use IQC REJECTED label for returned parts, use IQC special label for special parts, and use IQC for selected parts select label;
Step 7. For the parts that are judged to be selected, IQC needs to indicate the defective points to be selected on the IQC selection label, so as to make targeted selection when producing CNC machines, and IQC also needs to focus on following up the parts in question;
Step 8. If it is judged to be returned, specially selected, processed/selected, the quality supervisor shall fill in the abnormal quality contact form, sign the handling opinion, and then send it to the company for purchase, and then fax the purchase to the supplier, and contact the supplier to improve the quality. The original copy of the contact form is archived by the quality department for tracking and confirmation of subsequent incoming materials.